Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
ShiaChat.com
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Shia Movies

Rate this topic

• Advanced Member

Hey Salaam bro's and sis's

quick question, just want some feed back. i know of about a handful of shia movies, i was wondering if peple could just add some titles to the mix, also if would be helpful if they were available online? even if they are not it would still be helpful to havea list of some good go to movies.

anytime you search it online you get Shia LaBeouf. over and over, its annoying lol

here are a few that i found,

8-bcb660984f.jpg

The Message. (1976 film is the story of prophet Muhammad and the delivery of the message of God Allah. Al-risâlah is the original title.)

Mokhtar Nama. Mokhtarnameh  was a TV Series (2010–2011). Mukhtar Thaqafi was a Shiite Muslim leader who sets up a rebellion movement in 686 A.D in the town of Kufa to avenge the martyrdom of Hussain (grandson of Islamic Prophet Muhammad).

Edited by Hameedeh
[Mod Note: Excessively small fonts can be increased to a standard size of 12 or 14 by a Moderator.]
  • Forum Administrators

(bismillah)

(wasalam)

Click on the folder called Iranian Serials and Films. http://www.shiasource.com/

• Advanced Member
On 8/26/2012 at 4:28 PM, hameedeh said:

(bismillah)

(wasalam)

Click on the folder called Iranian Serials and Films. http://www.shiasource.com/

that is awsome, plenty in there to keep me busy for a while, although i dont know about the subtitle situation, my arabic is functional @ best sis

just checked plenty of subtitles, thanks.

On 8/26/2012 at 2:11 PM, Hot hot said:

Watching mukhtarnameh

i liked it, im @ episode 30 my self, its good, the acting, the props etc.. are all alot better they dont look cheesy like most Islamic narratives that have been released in the past.

• 5 years later...
  • Forum Administrators

Unfortunately, the shiasource.com website is closed until the Holy Month of Ramadan. :( InShaAllah praying their website update is successful. 

• Advanced Member