Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Websites On Learning How To Recite The Quran?

Rate this topic

• Advanced Member

Salaam Alaikum,

I was wondering if anyone knows or recommends any websites on how to recite the Quran? I took lessons as a kid but my teacher moved away and I was unable to complete my class. Therefore I could recite very slowly and have trouble in certain areas. I would like to become more fluent Inshallah. So if anyone knows any, that will be great. Thanks in advance

• Advanced Member
  • Advanced Member

Thank you guys for your replies. I will definitely use mounthira. Would you guys happen to also know of any websites that helps you learn how to start reading from scratch? With the alphabet, and so on and so forth.

That app is amazing. Unfortunately I too have a droid and a macbook.

• Advanced Member

Thank you guys for your replies. I will definitely use mounthira. Would you guys happen to also know of any websites that helps you learn how to start reading from scratch? With the alphabet, and so on and so forth.

That app is amazing. Unfortunately I too have a droid and a macbook.

Aw, that sucks. Seriously I love that app. I use it every day!

I'm not too sure Brother, I am learning from scratch with a Brother at my mosque and a friend online who helps me via Skype :P if you can, ask one of your learned Brothers at the Mosque to help you. They won't say know :) if someone is a Hafiz, ask him

Insha'Allah it works out

• Advanced Member

Aw, that sucks. Seriously I love that app. I use it every day!

I'm not too sure Brother, I am learning from scratch with a Brother at my mosque and a friend online who helps me via Skype :P if you can, ask one of your learned Brothers at the Mosque to help you. They won't say know :) if someone is a Hafiz, ask him

Insha'Allah it works out

I wish I could do that. But currently Im going to school away from home and my local mosque. And because my school takes up a lot of time, i was looking for a program online so I can go at my own pace and look at when I have free time. I had found one a couple of years ago, but cant find it anymore. I'll keep looking though. Thanks for your help and kind advice brother

• 3 weeks later...
  • Advanced Member

Asalam Alykum,

I am currently learning with eaalim.com. There is also Shiatutor website [google it]. I do have apps on my iPad and MacBook for Tajweed and Quran recital and I also have downloaded full youtube videos and converted them into Audio CD for my car so I can listen but I have found that the tutoring was the best option. So I am doing this tajweed course once a week and after this once my grasp improves I will go for Hafiz ul Quran. The reason why I went for eaalim.com and not ShiaTutor was simple; I do not know. I suppose Allah willed it though ShiaTutor does have Hawza course and other things. Whatever Allah wills.

Take care, may Allah help you to reach your goal : )

Ma'Salam