Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

If Virgin Girl Uses Tampon... Is She Still Virgin?

Rate this topic

Guest WolverineX

If she uses tampon, technically she is. The only way she is not a virgin anymore is if a man's part is inside of her. however, culture would say she isn't anymore. It is all about culture. It is safer for her to use pads and not tampons because she isn't experience yet. I hope I helped :)

^^^^ nope.....a tampon khalas......the girl will be seen as a prostitute...no one would ever believe she lost her virginity with a tampon.....it might cause problems the first honey moon night.......Tampons are forbidden for virgins and are disgusting.....there are cases where they might even become stuck......and the girl has to go to the doctor for it to be removed...how pathetic is that...losing your virginity with a tampon....
Guest WolverineX

^^^^ nope.....a tampon khalas......the girl will be seen as a prostitute...no one would ever believe she lost her virginity with a tampon.....it might cause problems the first honey moon night.......Tampons are forbidden for virgins and are disgusting.....there are cases where they might even become stuck......and the girl has to go to the doctor for it to be removed...how pathetic is that...losing your virginity with a tampon....

Zee Zee I known of this because did my research. Look it up on google.

• Advanced Member

Salaam Sisters.

Tx for your replies... I was tempted to try using but with your advice I better not! The only reason this came to my mind I tell you is really silly but sometimes my sanitary towel falls out of my knickers especially when Im in a hurry and once it almost caused me the embarassment of my life!

But alas I dont want to lose my virginity for yet anyway and especially not to a tampon so I guess I will have to continue to perservere with the good old pad eh!

• Veteran Member

Bismehe Ta3ala,

Assalam Alikum

Ten years later and this topic is still brought up. :lol:

Some things never change. :rolleyes:

Now go visit the mut3a threads. :!!!: ( <---------glad he's back)

M3 Salamah, FE AMIN Allah

Edited by Laayla
  • Advanced Member

Bismehe Ta3ala,

Assalam Alikum

She was talkng about the emoticon... :!!!:.....god she even pointed an arrow at it

M3 Salamah, FE AMIN Allah

talk about paranoia----

there should have been an emoticon of deeply embarrassed and mortified too among the others---

:Hijabi: ----this one will do for the time being, I suppose,

• 1 month later...
  • Advanced Member

Salam,

A virgin is somebody who has not had intimate relationships yet. A tampon does not do that and thus it does make you lose your virginity. However, in undereducated societies this might not be known. I wouldn't recommend that a muslim girl uses a tampon simply because she may in the future get married to an undereducated man and problems may arise. Also, they increase the chance of infection. But to think that tampons are a sin and "disgusting" does not make sense. They are just as disgusting as pads and are basic feminine hygiene. No need to get all scared of it.

• Veteran Member

(salam)

I thought everyone knew that tampons are a man's worst enemy (this was a serious post);

asalaamu alaikum,

Although it may seem very humorous, I thought long and hard on it and I'd have to say its tampons, hands down.

Tampons are mankind's worst enemy, invented by the Dajjal in the 1930's against over 10 of Qur'an's verses against it, yet allowed globally over time regardless. Prior to this invention of the 1930's, it was unanimously stated, as per Qur'an, that it is required that our private parts be private from ourselves as well as anyone else and are only for our spouse (per Qur'an). However, after the 1930's, and with this invention, the Dajjal began to influence scholars and our own fellow brothers and sisters that private parts don't have to be private from ourselves, but only from others, and did so very successfully! It came to be in just the past 50 years that the learned men amongst us became so bold as to state that we have rights over our private parts!, which is a huge contradicition of the Qur'an which says our private parts aren't even for us to begin with!, but for our spouses and whom our right hands possess, and that they are to be guarded for them and only them, and that anything beyond that is a transgression. Seeing that such a grand sin and not to mention Kufr itself against the Qur'an went unnoticed amongst our Ummah, what could possibly be more dangerous?

The modern scholars and western feminism movement amongst our people even went so far as to say that a woman who violates herself with the protruding and invasive sticks of the Dajjal (tampons; which takes the same route as a sexual device or organ, but only of different material) is still chaste and it is Halal (not Makruh, assuming she is non-repentant) to marry her.

I say an enemy that sneaks under our skin unnoticed is definitely more dangerous than one in front of us...not to mention that this abomination that has made us abandon all of the Qur'an's repeated warnings in the matter is likely to last until the Zuhoor, at which point the tampons may even begin to catch fire; No doubt a very minute punishment for such a huge crime...

I have yet to see the most knowledgable scholar in the world bring me even a fabricated saying that says that a woman went to the Prophet (S.A.) or the Aimmah (A.S.) and asked them whether it was okay for her to insert a stick into her private parts to give her comfort during menstruation, and they said it was permissable (not that the Qur'an could have been any more clearer in saying that it is not).

How ridiculous of any of our Ummah or scholars to even suggest such a notion. They should have collectively and voluntarily put themselves to a public shame for it. But then again, if I would not deem this ridiculous, I'd be calling our Aimmah (A.S.) to be liars, so I had to choose, for it is our Aimmah (A.S.) themselves that PROMISED us this would occur, and in THIS very time, and with THESE very signs. Who dares to claim their promise false? Please come forth and make your case against Ahlul Bayt (A.S.).

Or has the fear of God silenced us? It never kept us from battling with them (Qur'an and Ahlul Bayt (A.S.)) before, nor did it ever encourage any of us to turn our heels on our attacks on them and repent...

So do come forth with your relentless audacity...Show God the truth of your ways...

fee amanillah,

Ibrahim

P.S.: Yeah, the real answer is Nafs, but I rather wanted to give a specific example. After all our own Nafs apparently could not detect the evil the Dajjal was having us commit, which goes to show that even common sense is one of the fastest depleting commodities amongst our "shi'ah" populace. Also, note, that this is not a post on the subject of tampons itself, although Insh'Allah I will provide the detailed post on the subject in a separate thread soon. I was only answering the subject matter of the thread, so I made the response very short and summarized.

http://www.shiachat....my/#entry922198

Wassalam

Edited by Aal-e-Imran