Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Something New!

Rate this topic

Real life "Sleeping Beauties"

"Five women in Kiev are hoping for a fairytale romance via an art exhibit titled "Sleeping Beauty," by Ukrainian-Canadian artist Taras Polataiko at the National Art Museum of Ukraine. They will lay sleeping for three days while men kiss them, attempting to wake them up. The exhibit participants were required to be over 18-years-old, unmarried, have serious intentions to wed, and sign contracts agreeing to marry if the beauty is wakened by a kiss. One of the women, Natalia, said "It seems to me that if it's my boyfriend, I will feel it on an intuitive level. Secondly, if I don't feel it, I won't open my eyes. Anything can happen in life. And suddenly its fate? What if it's the only way I'll meet my soul mate?" "

http://news.yahoo.com/video/real-life-sleeping-beauties-193000551.html

before attackin my thread.. plz look around, y the hell all heat comes down on my thread?

I apologize. I didn't mean to attack your thread in particular, I just thought this one I came across was inappropriate.

arnt most of mutah like post somewhat not rite! Leave my thread thank u!

Debates about temporary marriage are fine, don't you think? They're part of Islam after all.

I apologize. I didn't mean to attack your thread in particular, I just thought this one I came across was inappropriate.

Debates about temporary marriage are fine, don't you think? They're part of Islam after all.

apology acccepted n mutah brings controversy.. :D lets not give ppl any space to hijack my thread. can u delete ur first attack post i will delete both replies n i ask u to do the same :D

apology acccepted n mutah brings controversy.. :D lets not give ppl any space to hijack my thread. can u delete ur first attack post i will delete both replies n i ask u to do the same :D

:)

I hope I don't offend you by saying this but no I won't. I stand by my comment that this is inappropriate for an Islamic forum, and didn't want people to post such things here. And the reason I apologized was that it seemed like I had caused hurt.