Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Need Help

Rate this topic

Quranist

(bismillah)

basically I am very aggressive and angry person, but in recent years with the ilm and understanding of islam i am sucessfull to suppress my anger to 80% yet I need to suppressed it down further.

can any body please post hadiths and sayings of Imamain about anger?

yomolaAlimadad you are looking extremely wahabi lately. Are you still having trouble finding a wife?

finding a wife isnt a trouble, finding a correct wife is a trouble lol

yomolaAlimadad you are looking extremely wahabi lately. Are you still having trouble finding a wife?

will this looks make me more SHIA? do u think Imam Ali would like to see me in this looks? i really dont think so. :)

clean-shaven-1.jpg

I prefer to look wahabi then a clean shaved or trimed beard SHIA

and btw , type of wife I am looking I am sure she will accept me with this wahabi looks :P :D

InshAllah

Edited by yamolaAlimadad

Your beard looks like it is about to drag in your soup....I'm not telling you to shave it all off and look gay like that picture above.

anyway don't get your feelings hurt...I'm just giving you a hard time...tomorrow I will pick on another LOL

:lol:

this is nothing new, people around me have problem with every thing islamic even with namaz in mosque.......

sadly every thing islamic is associated with wahabism these days....

Full on Bol bachan brother never go for it Salman is next rajnikanth lol

Even me and my frndz are planning to visit Salman and ask the ticket mone back lol

no worries i never waste money for cinema houses so I am all safe :D

will check it free when it will be release on TV

my dream girl (in the sense of dressing) ROFL

face-veil-france-006.jpg

Edited by yamolaAlimadad

Yamola, seriously speaking, how long did it take you to go from no beard to a full beard like that? You told us one day you'd surprise us and grow a beard, and you did :). It is longer then I thought it would be.Next step! The wife hunt :D

after coming from umrah which was in jan 2012 i havent trimed or shaved my beard. so it took 8 months aprox.

i wish it was a jungle it would be easy to hunt a wife :D

• 4 months later...
  • Forum Administrators

(bismillah)

(salam)

ANGER الغَضَبُ

الغَضَبُ مِفتاحُ كُلِّ شَرٍّ

Anger is the Key to All Evils

1ـ رسولُ اللهِ‏ِ (صَلَّيَ اللهُ عَلَيهِ وَ آلِهِ): الغَضَبُ جَمرَةٌ مِن الشيطانِ.

1– The Prophet SA said, ‘Anger is a smouldering ember [kindled by] Satan.’[bihar al-Anwar, v. 73, p. 265, no. 15]

2ـ الإمامُ عليٌّ (عَلَيهِ الّسَلامُ): الحِدَّةُ ضَربٌ مِن الجُنونِ لأنَّ صاحِبَها يَندَمُ، فإن لَم يَندَمْ فَجُنُونُهُ مُستَحكِمٌ.

2– Imam Ali AS said, ‘Rage is a type of madness because the one enraged feels regret later on, and if he does not feel regret, then his madness has become ingrained.’[Nahj al-Balagha, Saying 255]

3ـ الإمامُ الصّادقُ (عَلَيهِ الّسَلامُ): الغَضَبُ مِفتاحُ كُلِّ شَرٍّ.

3– Imam al-Sadiq AS said, ‘Anger is the key to all evils.’[al-Kafi, v. 2, p. 303, no. 3]

4ـ الإمامُ الصّادقُ (عَلَيهِ الّسَلامُ): الغَضَبُ مَمحَقَةٌ لِقَلبِ الحَكيمِ.

4– Imam al-Sadiq AS said, ‘Anger is such that it destroys the heart of even the wise man.’[al-Kafi, v. 2, p. 305, no. 13]

الحَثُّ عَلى مِلكِ الغَضَبِ

Enjoinment of Controlling One’s Anger

5ـ رسولُ اللهِ‏ِ (صَلَّيَ اللهُ عَلَيهِ وَ آلِهِ): ألا اُخبِرُكُم بِأشَدِّكُم ؟ مَن مَلَكَ نفسَهُ عِندَ الغَضَبِ .

5– The Prophet SA said, ‘Shall I tell you who is the toughest and strongest from among you? The one who controls himself when he is angry.’[Nathr al-Durar, v. 1, p. 183]

6ـ الإمامُ الباقرُ (عَلَيهِ الّسَلامُ): لا قُوَّةَ كَرَدِّ الغَضَبِ .

6– Imam al-Baqir AS said, ‘There is no strength like being able to repel one’s anger.’[Tuhaf al-`Uqoul, no. 286]

7ـ الإمامُ الصّادقُ (عَلَيهِ الّسَلامُ): مَن لَم يَملِكْ غَضَبَهُ لَم يَملِكْ عَقلَهُ .

7– Imam al-Sadiq AS said, ‘He who has no control over his anger has no control over his reason.’[al-Kafi, v. 2, p. 305, no. 13]

الحَثُّ عَلى كَظمِ الغَيظِ

Enjoinment of Suppressing One’s Anger

8ـ رسولُ اللهِ‏ِ (صَلَّيَ اللهُ عَلَيهِ وَ آلِهِ): إنَّ لِجَهَنَّمَ باباً لا يَدخُلُها إلّا مَن شَفى غَيظَهُ بمَعصيَةِ اللّه‏ِ تعالى.

8– The Prophet SA said, ‘Verily there is a door to Hell, the entrance into which will be reserved for one who vented his anger through committing an act of disobedience to Allah, most High.’[Tanbih al-Khawatir, v. 1, p. 121]

9ـ رسولُ اللهِ (صَلَّيَ اللهُ عَلَيهِ وَ آلِهِ): مَن كَفَّ غَضَبَهُ كَفَّ اللّه‏ُ عَنهُ عَذابَهُ.

9– The Prophet SA said, ‘He who curbs his anger, Allah will curb His punishment from him.’[bihar al-Anwar, v. 73, p. 263, no. 7]

10ـ الإمامُ الباقرُ (عَلَيهِ الّسَلامُ): مَن كَظَمَ غَيظا وهو يَقدِرُ على إمضائهِ حَشا اللّه‏ُ قَلبَهُ أمناً وإيماناً يومَ القِيامَةِ.

10– Imam al-Baqir AS said, ‘He who suppresses his anger despite being able to vent it, Allah will fill his heart with peace and security on the Day of Resurrection.’[al-Kafi, v. 2, p. 110, no. 7]

11ـ الإمامُ الصّادقُ (عَلَيهِ الّسَلامُ): نِعمَ الجُرعَةُ الغَيظُ لِمَن صَبَرَ علَيها ... .

11– Imam al-Sadiq AS said, ‘What a good dose anger is for he who can swallow it …’[al-Kafi, v. 2, p. 109, no. 3]

دَواءُ الغَضَبِ

The Remedy for Anger

12ـ رسولُ اللهِ‏ِ (صَلَّيَ اللهُ عَلَيهِ وَ آلِهِ): يا عليُّ، لاتَغضَبْ، فإذا غَضِبتَ فَاقعُدْ وتَفَكَّرْ في قُدرَةِ الرَّبِّ علَى العِبادِ وحِلمِهِ عَنهُم، وإذا قيلَ لكَ: اِتَّقِ اللّه‏َ فَانبِذْ غَضَبَكَ، وراجِعْ حِلمَكَ .

12– The Prophet SA said, ‘O Ali, do not get angry, and if you do get angry, then sit down and reflect upon the power of your Lord over His creation and His clemency towards them in spite of it. And whenever anyone tells you [condescendingly] to fear Allah, expel your anger and remind yourself of your clemency.’[Tuhaf al-`Uqoul, no. 14]

13ـ الإمامُ عليٌّ (عَلَيهِ الّسَلامُ): داوُوا الغَضَبَ بالصَّمتِ، والشَّهوَةَ بالعَقلِ .

13– Imam Ali AS said, ‘Remedy your anger with silence, and your carnal desire through your reason.’[Ghurar al-Hikam, no. 5155]

مدحُ الغَضَبِ للهِ

The Praiseworthiness of Anger for the Sake of Allah

14ـ الإمامُ زين العابدين (عَلَيهِ الّسَلامُ): قالَ موسى‏بنُ عمرانَ (عَلَيهِ الّسَلامُ): يا ربِّ، مَن أهلُكَ الذينَ تُظِلُّهُم في ظِلِّ عَرشِكَ يومَ لا ظِلَّ إلّا ظِلُّكَ ؟ فَأوحَى اللّه‏ُ إلَيهِ: ... والذينَ يَغضَبُونَ لِمَحارِمي إذا استُحِلَّت‏ مِثلَ‏النِّمِرِ إذاجُرِحَ!

14– Prophet Moses AS [addressed Allah] saying, ‘O Lord, who are your special people whom You will shade with the shade of Your Throne on the day when no shade will avail except Your Shade?’ So Allah revealed to him, ‘… and those who are angered when the things that I have prohibited are deemed lawful [by people], the way a leopard is angered when it is wounded!’[Wasael al-Shi`aah , v. 11, p. 416, no. 3]

15ـ الإمامُ عليٌّ (عَلَيهِ الّسَلامُ): كانَ (صَلَّيَ اللهُ عَلَيهِ وَ آلِهِ) لايَغضَبُ للدنيا، فإذا أغضَبَهُ الحقُّ لَم يَعرِفْهُ أحَدٌ ولم يَقُمْ لِغَضَبِهِ شَيءٌ حتّى يَنتَصِرَ لَهُ.

15– Imam Ali AS said, ‘He SA [i.e. the Prophet] never used to get angry over worldly matters, but when he did get angry for the sake of the truth, he was unrecognisable and nothing could restrain his anger until he had triumphed in his case [for the truth].’[al-Mahajjat al-Baydha, v. 5, p. 303]

16ـ الإمامُ عليٌّ (عَلَيهِ الّسَلامُ): مَن شَنِئ الفاسِقينَ وغَضِبَ للّه‏ِِ، غَضِبَ اللّه‏ُ لَهُ وأرضاهُ يومَ القِيامَةِ.

16– Imam Ali AS said, ‘He who displays his ill-feeling towards the immoral people and gets angry for the sake of Allah, Allah will get angry for his sake and will render him well-pleased on the Day of Resurrection.’[Nahj al-Balagha, Saying 31]

Source: http://www.darolhadi...&vid=228&scid=1

I have gone to realize from personal experience, forgiveness is one of the most divinely attributes that Allah (swt) has given to men. Those that can forgive tend to be more calmer and less upset with the world.

Also, another personal opinion of mine is that your state of Islam is very important. Last marriage of mine when it ended, I was in poor state of Islam. My salats were whatever, I wasn't even focused when I did them. As the result I kept cursing her and her family for deceiving me and lying to me and my family. But when I took my Islam more seriously again, I managed to be more calm. This is what Islam is. Sourrander to Allah (swt). So when you are in that state, you are less likely to be upset.

Imam Ali (as)

When I feel angry with a person how and when should I satisfy my anger, whether at a time when I am not in a position to retaliate and people may advise me to bear patiently or when I have power to punish and I forgive.193. Minds get tired like bodies. When you feel that your; mind is tired, then invigorate it with sober advice.

That is why when I see Muslims being all upset,

• 1 month later...