Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
cosmic truth

Help Please.

Rate this topic

guys it wd be weird to read but if any of u cd understand.

i have left my studies, to go for islamic studies but i dont know anything about those n also its not a situational decision. i have pondered over it for four long years listening to my elders and experience holders that the excitement will be over when i'll face the real world. till now i have been reading quran and nahjul balagha and various collections by diff. sorurces n have been trying to apply in my life.

the reason y i left my worldy studies was that it was taking me to a very bad future day by day(full of attraction to the temporary world) i dont know how to mention that clearly but m keen to learn about religion.

so if you guys here can help me chosing the right way to opt for religion.

thank you.

guys it wd be weird to read but if any of u cd understand.

i have left my studies, to go for islamic studies but i dont know anything about those n also its not a situational decision. i have pondered over it for four long years listening to my elders and experience holders that the excitement will be over when i'll face the real world. till now i have been reading quran and nahjul balagha and various collections by diff. sorurces n have been trying to apply in my life.

the reason y i left my worldy studies was that it was taking me to a very bad future day by day(full of attraction to the temporary world) i dont know how to mention that clearly but m keen to learn about religion.

so if you guys here can help me chosing the right way to opt for religion.

thank you.

Alahmdullah, brother Thats The Wisest Decision you have taken...I know its difficult to survive in this world...

Listen, When Prophet Moses was told to leave his house and household members for the sake of deen...By Allah...He was sad and asked Allah...How shall The family survive!!! What Will happen...

And Then Allah Told Him to Strike...A rock with his staff...

When He Striked the Rock...He saw a worm inside it...and Alive!!!SubhanAllah...

This is what, Allah Gives Rizq To everyone...Do Not worry...Allah will surely Help you...

And Now let me tell you something more...Knowing About your deen will give you the biggest strength...

And Above All that You May InshaAllah You will achieve a lot of success...

There is a Big difference between the Scholar and A Illiterate...

But in Future utilize this knowledge for good...

Salam

I have suffered a lot, coz I had the same mentality, so if u are firm on ur decision be prepared to get bashed off in this world untill u prove your self, keep faith, end will be good.

now I am well set and Alhumdolillah I am firm on Iman with valuable lessons what Allah has taught me.

education has its own limits, I am not even master degree holder yet i deal in multinational businesses, so it all depends on your ability.

Edited by yamolaAlimadad

btw there is no harm in getting wordly knowledge and degree, islam never stops on form getting high education,

but yeah if u are lazy and want to blame it to ISLAM then thats a different story.

Salam, is there a hawza in your home country that has degrees accredited by a secular university? If not, can I suggest the Al-mahdi institute in Birmingham UK or the Islamic college london has BA in Islamic studies(shia madhab), there are places like this in the usa as well, but am not sure where exactly, and I am not sure about other countries. Hope I helped and wish you all the best inshallah

Bro, dunya is the basis of Akhira. If you are successful in dunya, I am sure you will be successful in Akhira. Don't you know the value of education in Islam? see how the first word that was revealed to the prophet was Iqra (read!) and how there is a chapter in the quran where by Allah swears by pen!

See how Imam Jaffar As sadiq taught his students science (Astronomy, Chemistry etc).

Remember how Imam Ali said that If a person teaches me one new word, I will be his slave?

So brother I respect your choice of becoming a "sheikh" but you should understand that "science" education is also valued very high in Islam.

Imagine the world without sciene!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You can be righteous even with this worldly education. Study our 6th Imam Jafar as-Sadiq's life, you will be amazed by his wisdom. He had mastered everything from Sciences to Literature.

And he had religious knowledge as well. Take his life and personality for your inspiration and I guarantee that you will never be disappointed in these matters!

Even our Alims of today have worldly education first and then they go to a hawza, a combination of both gives a person an incredible mindset to give lectures or inspire the future generation to the right path :)

m not able to vote for likes on tabs, perhaps its a new comer thing.

neway. m thankful to all f u sharing ur views and giving time. m not firm enough to take a stand against dis world or perhaps i dont have enough knowledge that i can understand religion to d extent dat i beat the world nd be helped by AllahÓÈÍÇäå æÊÚÇáì. but definitely hav not lost hope. will go for it for myself not for proving anything to anyone.

Salam, is there a hawza in your home country that has degrees accredited by a secular university? If not, can I suggest the Al-mahdi institute in Birmingham UK or the Islamic college london has BA in Islamic studies(shia madhab), there are places like this in the usa as well, but am not sure where exactly, and I am not sure about other countries. Hope I helped and wish you all the best inshallah

i saw the link of that on shiachat itself bout two weeks ago,nd was trying contacting them but theres no proper response from there. the site isnt much informative.

will be thankful if u cd help me wd some useful links.

I have suffered a lot, coz I had the same mentality, so if u are firm on ur decision be prepared to get bashed off in this world untill u prove your self, keep faith, end will be good.

now I am well set and Alhumdolillah I am firm on Iman with valuable lessons what Allah has taught me.

education has its own limits, I am not even master degree holder yet i deal in multinational businesses, so it all depends on your ability.

whats ur story brother? wd like to hear if u can brief it?