Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Inquisitor

How Much Did You Guys Get?!

Rate this topic

Sallam Alykum,

Islam is not a materialistic religion. Do not look forward to worldy-gifts but rather the hereafter gifts. Instead of people giving us money, they should give it to orphans and the poor as a gift for the hard fasting they had to go through. We are receiving gifts for what? For fasting while knowing for sure we will have warm and plentiful meals?, because we will be fasting in an air-conditioned and well furnished homes?, because we fasted in a same environment and not a war-zone?

InshAllah for you who did receive gifts, that you spent some or all of it on the poor, needy, orphans, widows, sick, and others. Because this money is not yours and never will be yours, it is all Allah (swt) so thank him and spread his wealth among those who truly deserve it.

Edited by Repentant

Sallam Alykum,

Islam is not a materialistic religion. Do not look forward to worldy-gifts but rather the hereafter gifts. Instead of people giving us money, they should give it to orphans and the poor as a gift for the hard fasting they had to go through. We are receiving gifts for what? For fasting while knowing for sure we will have warm and plentiful meals?, because we will be fasting in an air-conditioned and well furnished homes?, because we fasted in a same environment and not a war-zone?

InshAllah for you who did receive gifts, that you spent some or all of it on the poor, needy, orphans, widows, sick, and others. Because this money is not yours and never will be yours, it is all Allah (swt) so thank him and spread his wealth among those who truly deserve it.

Loosen up Ol' Fella

Its fine to be happy every now and then during all the misery we live in

Edited by RoAcHy

Not more than PKR. 500 :( :unsure:.

Though I got admitted into one of the most prestigious colleges in the city. That made my Eid Alhamdulillah :).

Yaaaay, you my brother, i thought i am the only 500 guy here.

mA, congratulations brother.. Which college my brah?

Well that is all you get as your father in law gave me my "rightful" inheritance lol

I am all set for life ;)

Let's let her choose.....I got a rock for Eid, just like Charlie Brown.....but you just wait until mt Anniversary....by the way, I married her first...so HA!!!

Let's let her choose.....I got a rock for Eid, just like Charlie Brown.....but you just wait until mt Anniversary....by the way, I married her first...so HA!!!

And I got all the gold coins from your father in law first, so HA :P

Also with all this newly inherited wealth of mine, I think you can keep her now, you two look cute together :)

And I got all the gold coins from your father in law first, so HA :P

Also with all this newly inherited wealth of mine, I think you can keep her now, you two look cute together :)

I'll lock you in a lamp you dirty fraud!!!