In the Name of God بسم الله

Qods Day Brings Millions Of Worldwide Protests

Rate this topic

ABA

• Advanced Member

I dont care if the oppressed is a shia, sunni, christian or even a kafir. If I was born in Palestine, I would be a sunni. Their ignorance of the truth (which can not be considered enmity) doesnt justify being indifferent to their problems... This is my personal opinion.

At least you have honesty to say it's your personal opinion, not a divine mandate to support Nasibis (which is what some people I know imply).

The Palestinians seem resigned to their fate as there's been virtually no activity (of note) for some time; maybe influx of washing machines, large screen TV's + other home comforts has had the desired effect?

I don't see how they're actively oppressed more than the Shi'ah of Bahrain, Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, Afghanistan et al but I guess the political kudos is in the former.

ALI

• Veteran Member

You don't have a point. Gaza has been under a brutal occupation resulting in countless deaths of innocent muslim women and children, you support this oppression because you fail to recognize it. It is beyond absurd to hold your innocent muslim brothers and sisters responsible for the actions of some who might have an anti shia agenda. Not every Palestinian is a Saddam worshiper, people may come out chanting slogans because some of his gestures might have seemed like supporting the Palestinian cause on the surface, it has little to do with some inherent Palestinian ambition to oppress shias, stop spreading nonsense. Blatant racism against the Palestinians is all too common on this forum, guess it shouldn't surprise any of us.

Well, I dont see your point... What are you talking about?

Noah never mind mutah king, he just follows me and violently happy around throwing the race card trying to make us out as racists when in reality he has no idea.... He is only trying to prove he is mature, and to make up for some serious sexist remarks he has thrown around.

As for everyone else , all Noah is trying to say that we should be caring about our own problems first . Plain and simple . There is no shade of grey in what he says, its simple . Yes lots of women and children in oalestine are opressed God help them , but Their men, well anyone who forgets a nation that stuck by them since day 1 bec their leader is alawite doesnt get my respect ! Im over them massively

Mutah king you should be more worried about the taliban smoking 22 innocent people on buses rather then worrying about palestine !

Im all for defending of oppressed but im not afraid to mention that alot of opressed are disloyal dogs

This link doesn't work... first lie.

And the funniest one was the picture from Iraq where a few hundred people protested with Iraqi flag and pictures of Imam Khomeini, titled as Qods Day Protest in Egypt.

Yea, right millions also protested in Egypt marking the Quds Day and holding pictures of Imam Khomeini and Ayatollah Hakim. That would be last thing we ever expect from these Zionist paid agents Ikhwans and Salafis of Egypt.

Lie

A false statement made with deliberate intent to deceive; an intentional untruth

Mistake

An accidental error in action, calculation.

Edited by Muhammad Ibrahim

• Advanced Member

Guys as Shiites. We need to put in our 2 cents and effort and follow the ways of our Imams.

Yes there are some Christians, Palestinians, and others down the line who are two faced and betray us by stabbing us in the back after we've helped them.

But as long as we put our effort in that's all that matters. The rest is in the hand of Allah.

Those Palestinians, Christians, etc. that are creating problems are a test of our mental and spiritual fortitude. They are trying to provoke us to think nationalistically. I think we should be head and shoulders above these traps.

Remember like I posted on the first page. This issue is more than Palestine. It determines the fate of all Muslims. This Qods day is the one day of the year where we can put the spotlight on Israel, Saudi family, etc. and expose them.

It is Israel that put its hands in the occupation of Jerusalem, that put its hands in the Lebanese Civil Wars, that put its hands in the Iran-Iraq war, that put its dirty hands in Africa, Latin America, Asia, and the rest of the world.

This day gives all humans of all backgrounds a chance to show our solidarity against this cancerous state as well as its allies (Saudi family and Gulf Arab rulers). Palestine is a territorial symbol of all our struggles against the state of Israel.

• Advanced Member
all Noah is trying to say that we should be caring about our own problems first .
  • No he is not. He is repeating zionist talking points and his statements speak for themselves.

"Noah-, on 21 August 2012 - 03:28 AM, said: the Shias ignorantly chant death to Israel. It is really a big shame for Shias."

"Noah-, on 19 August 2012 - 04:41 AM, said: Palestinians are not oppressed Muslims."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w8qvIlfvmts

Edited by ABA

• Veteran Member

Noah never mind mutah king, he just follows me and violently happy around throwing the race card trying to make us out as racists when in reality he has no idea.... He is only trying to prove he is mature, and to make up for some serious sexist remarks he has thrown around.

As for everyone else , all Noah is trying to say that we should be caring about our own problems first . Plain and simple . There is no shade of grey in what he says, its simple . Yes lots of women and children in oalestine are opressed God help them , but Their men, well anyone who forgets a nation that stuck by them since day 1 bec their leader is alawite doesnt get my respect ! Im over them massively

Mutah king you should be more worried about the taliban smoking 22 innocent people on buses rather then worrying about palestine !

Im all for defending of oppressed but im not afraid to mention that alot of opressed are disloyal dogs

I know bro, he is the same guy who argued with 10s of pages that FSA and Alqaida in Syria are oppressed as well and it is Assad and somehow Shias fault for current Syrian crisis.

I don't care for what a few hypocrites say here... I state my point and this hurts these fake oppressed sympathizers so much.

I am not going to type another page on their hypocrisy, else I have the data of how many Muslims were killed in Chechnya, in Kashmir, Kurdistan, in Southern Iraq, Yemen, in South Asia... 60 yrs of oppression in apartheid Bahrain, eastern Saudi.., nations and millions of human population disappeared, killed and faced genocides... But, we do not see a SINGLE DAY in any of Muslim calendar marking or dedicating a day for them. They even do not recall the suffering of these people in their history books... They are the reason with their attitudes and backward politics, these fascist and racist Takfiris and their nationalist brothers that today Zionists are making their ways into every corner of Islamic countries, be it Kurdistan, Azerbaijan, Afghanistan, or today Syria and Libya that are invited directly by these monsters... After all these problems only and only one country is singled out and put forward just to BUY SHIAS MORE enemies, while these fatass Wahabi Arab States themselves making deals with the West and their circles every day and promoting their backward Salafi ideology everywhere..

From one hand the Zionists making the Jews killing in Europe as the holiest issue of mankind, the so called 'holocaust' and destroys the entire world and imposes taxation on people till today, from the other hand in the Muslim world, we forget about all the sufferings, oppression and injustice Muslim face, but 24/7 Palestine- Palestine...

It is not only Quds day protests, or just a protest... Anyone can deny that Iranian (a Shia government) has been helping these people with money, propaganda, media and all other means? Sending direct aids to Hamas and Jihad and others? 100s of millions of dollars were sent to Hamas since it took office.... Any of these aids went to any people or oppressed countries that I mentioned above (Shias or Sunnis) would have welcomed it with open hearts and never betrayed Shias the way they did during Arafat and now during these so called fake Islamists.

Edited by Noah-

• Veteran Member

I know bro, he is the same guy who argued with 10s of pages that FSA and Alqaida in Syria are oppressed as well and it is Assad and somehow Shias fault for current Syrian crisis.

I didn't argue that you moron. Nice try.

Now stick to the topic.

"Noah-, on 19 August 2012 - 04:41 AM, said: Palestinians are not oppressed Muslims."

^That sums it up about you actually so nevermind.

• Veteran Member

I didn't argue that you moron. Nice try.

Loser! Aren't you the same person who tried to be a smartass and mock Shias and defend the terrorists in Syria labeling them as innocent and oppressed? What is this trash talk below that you wrote pages?

Asalam to my fellow shias. Ramadhan Mubarak everyone! May Allah hasten the reappearance of our Imam as we continue to side with the oppressed! My name is Sham Lulao, I am a shia muslim who passionately believes in upholding the values of ahlylbayt. I stand against oppression and injustice, I passively supported the Egyptian revolution and passionately support the shia call for arms in Pakistan. I usually tend to reserve my opinion on this Assad character but I must say, he is not quite like other dictators you see, he is a lot nicer. He has called for reforms after all and I feel it is important to consider the following political realities:

Syria is aligned with Iran and other shia political groups (The good guys)

Arab sunnis are evil and given their dictators are backing the insurgents, human rights violations on ground are of course severely exaggerated and quite frankly irrelevant.

If the sunnis come to power in Syria, the shias will naturally be oppressed.

All the evil imperial masters are backing the insurgency, so we shouldn't feel so sorry for the children being crushed by Assads forces.

So you see, Assad isnt so bad, he should hold onto power because it facilitates shia political interests. We have to keep the bigger picture in mind just like our Imams did! Yeah he is not perfect (none of us are), in fact he looks like a worn out toothbrush, but I simply despise the Arab dictators too much to take Assad's crimes to heart.

To simply focus on the human rights violations in Syria is to ignore the complex nature of power politics in the region, it is to lack political foresight, it is to be politically irrational, and I am a rational person. I should perhaps just admit to being dishonest and dangerously blinded by my political affiliations, even as it leads me to consciously suppress my innate human impulses which would otherwise compel me to give 2 cents about the innocents being slaughtered in Syria, just as my shia values would. That however would mean letting my emotions get the best of me, which we cannot afford, for we must go wahabi on these wahabis if we are to prevail inshAllah! Btw, you should listen to the Nasrallah response on Syria in the interview conduced by Julian Assange, you couldn't find a more objective analysis of the situation in Syria.

Anyways, I must now divert my creative energies into productive activities which have been the bedrock of muslim progress over the centuries: conspiracies etc. I will start with co-producing youtube videos of exaggerated Syrian oppression, random I know.

• Veteran Member

Haha thanks for quoting that man, I crack myself up sometimes. I don't know how that has anything to do with "FSA and Alqaida in Syria are oppressed and somehow Shias fault for current Syrian crisis.". Why are you so bent on making a fool out of yourself? Do you want another go at embarrassing yourself or would you mind sticking to the topic?

Edited by Mutah_King

:lol: coward! Or you mean sometimes when you are really high on something you say nonsense (in pages) on Shiachat? Then what the heck were you trying to say? Can you explain yourself otherwise? Or/if not, then SHUTUP!

Yeah he has a habit of trying to laugh it off, esp when he is eating his own words. Its a sign of weakness and immaturity ! Id just ignore him, not worth the Jewish blood that runs through your veins lollllllllllllll hahahaha :P

On 8/25/2012 at 2:18 AM, Ricky-Dee said:

Yeah he has a habit of trying to laugh it off, esp when he is eating his own words. Its a sign of weakness and immaturity ! Id just ignore him, not worth the Jewish blood that runs through your veins lollllllllllllll hahahaha :P

Careful now, soon he'll start using his famous asterisks insults on y'all... Pampered expat boy, thinks he knows it all just coz he reads a catalog or two... I want to see him talking the same way about things if he's in those situations or countries, I'd pay to see the lad gather some courage and throws the insults he blabbers with might in here to the faces of people. But too bad, he's the same in real life as he is in here, says something then acts as if it was all just for laughs and giggles while truly meaning it... Cowardliness or two-faced, call it what you will... Some people just need to go through some real harshness in life to grow wiser, [EDIT] simply isn't enough to do it for them as they're thinking...

Edited by Hameedeh
[EDIT] Removed the name of an imageboard website that has inappropriate and dangerous content.

• 2 weeks later...