Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Miladiator

Satan Celebrates Eid

Rate this topic

I know it sounds like an odd question, but, as far as I am aware Allah (swt) locks Satan in Hell for the month of Ramdan. In that case surely he's freed during Eid, meaning he can get back to misguiding people. In that case wouldn't that make Eid a day of celebration for Satan, as he is no longer bound by Allah? :P

Salamalaikum

Yea Satan is in party mode on eid.

As hasan a.s passed by some muslims playing and laughing on the Eid ul-Fitr , Imam Al-Hasan a.s stopped at them and said: God has made the shahr Ramadan the racetrack of His creation so that they will compete with each other in acts of obedience to Him to attain His satisfaction. Some people preceded others and could win, while others dropped behind and failed. How strange that who plays and laughs on the day when the good-doers are rewarded and the wrongdoers are losing is! By God I take the oath, if the cover is removed, they will realize that the good-doers are engaged in their advantages and the evildoers are engaged in their sins. The Imam a.s. then left. Tuhaf Al uqool

The following sayings are related to

I know it sounds like an odd question, but, as far as I am aware Allah (swt) locks Satan in Hell for the month of Ramdan. In that case surely he's freed during Eid, meaning he can get back to misguiding people. In that case wouldn't that make Eid a day of celebration for Satan, as he is no longer bound by Allah? :P

This has got to be a joke question.

Obviously I'm not trying to suggest that the devil puts on a party hat whilst playing musical statues with his friends, and yes this question wasn't asked in a serious tone lol (or I didn't intend to ask it in a serious tone anyway), but to be fair, why not lol :P

I think Satan MOSTLY works on misguiding people during the month of Ramadan, while people are fasting..

As far as I am aware he can't do that, because he is locked up in hell. (Correct me if I am wrong) :)