Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Imam Mahdi's Army

Rate this topic

• Advanced Member

Your right but its not threatening USA security because im not launjing an attack on them. I dont live in usa, but perhaps your right

Oh byw al- hadi dont worry anyone can join it when he appears you have the choice, im just seeing who is willing to do it.

• Forum Administrators

(bismillah)

(salam)

hameedeh

Imam Hasan al-Askari (as) said about Imam Mahdi AJ, "His absence will be so lengthy that the ignorant will wander puzzled and would surely stray from the Right Path. But the Righteous shall remain steadfast and pray for their Imam to appear within their life time.”

• Advanced Member

(bismillah)

(salam)

hameedeh

Imam Hasan al-Askari (as) said about Imam Mahdi AJ, "His absence will be so lengthy that the ignorant will wander puzzled and would surely stray from the Right Path. But the Righteous shall remain steadfast and pray for their Imam to appear within their life time."

(wasalam)

That bit is heart-breaking news...

Edited by ßÑíã
  • Advanced Member

If you r a lover of imam mahdi pbuh and you want to join his sacred army, just put your name ( username ) with some nice quote. How many people are willing to fight for him and for god?

Salam

I admire your passion; I really do, but It's much easier said than done bro, because it's a whole different feeling when the war is about to occur right before your eyes.

Im sure you've heard of the story of Nabi Musa a.s and the mountain he stood on: most of the mountains were saying to Allah Suphanahu "pick me, pick me", and there was this one mountain that thought "who am I for Musa to stand on me?" as a result Allah Suphanahu selected that humble mountain for Musa a.s to stand on.

So correct me if I'm wrong bro, but in my opinion I think it will be the people who consider themselves unworthy (although they are) that will be selected to be part of his army - because these are the true humble warriors at heart.

• Advanced Member

Sign me in.

YSIF

“The world will not come to an end,” said the Prophet Muhammad(P.B.U.H), “ until a man from my family (Ahlulbayt) and of my name shall be master of the world, When you see a green ensign coming from the direction of Khorasan, then join them, for the Imam of God will be with the standards who will be called al-Mahdi.”

Edited by Your sister in faith
  • Advanced Member

The prophet (pbuh) also said that when the Mahdi appears we have to join the army from khorasan even if we have to crawl on ice, by this then thus we deduce that anyone has the option, on the contrary it is Obligatory for everyone who hears about it to join. Alot of time has passed since his occultation why not now? I am praying and waiting for him.

Your right but its not threatening USA security because im not launjing an attack on them. I dont live in usa, but perhaps your right

Oh byw al- hadi dont worry anyone can join it when he appears you have the choice, im just seeing who is willing to do it.

LOL.. who are you going to launch the attack on? The Arabs huh?

What a Mahdi :cry:

• Advanced Member

LOL.. who are you going to launch the attack on? The Arabs huh?

What a Mahdi :cry:

The Mahdi will come like Rasul Allah did, to remind people to start worshipping Allah again, and like the arabs around Rasul Allah didn't like his message and fought him vehemently to protect their corrupt ways, so will a lot (not all) of the arabs do so at the time of the Mahdi

And Allah (SWT) knows best

• Advanced Member

This sounds to me to be a bit lame, but I'll go along.

titumir

"And whoever takes Allah and His messenger and those who believe for a guardian, then surely the party of Allah are they that shall be triumphant."

The CIA can go ahead and add titumir to all the lists they have got.

• Forum Administrators
Imam Hasan al-Askari said about Imam Mahdi AJ, "His absence will be so lengthy that the ignorant will wander puzzled and would surely stray from the Right Path. But the Righteous shall remain steadfast and pray for their Imam to appear within their life time.”

(wasalam)

That bit is heart-breaking news...

(bismillah)

(salam)

The absence has been so lengthy already. The time is nigh. InshaAllah

• Forum Administrators

(bismillah)

(salam)

Dua Ahad - Allegiance to Imam Mahdi. www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0lBqnp6Z4o

• Advanced Member

count me in.

It is narrated from Kulaini from Husain bin Muhammad

from Mualla bin Muhammad from Hasan bin Ali Khazzaz from Abdul KarimKhathami from Fadhl bin Yasar that he said:

“I asked Abu Abdullah Imam Sadiq (a.s.) if that matter (the appearanceof Qaim) had a certain appointment and he said: “The diviners tell lies! Thediviners tell lies! When Prophet Musa (a.s.) devoted himself to his Lord, he promised his people that after thirty days, Allah would do away with their enemy. When Allah added ten days to the thirty, the people said that Musahad broken his promise and then they disbelieved and made a metallic calf astheir god. When we tell you of something and Allah does as we have told you,you are to say that Allah has fulfilled His promise and when we tell you of something but a different thing occurs, also you are to say that Allah has

fulfilled His promise. Then you will be rewarded twice.”