Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Haydar Karrar

Hayhaat Hayhaat!

Rate this topic

I noticed that there are not many threads for remembering the great sacrifice of Imam Ali (as) this year.....now i really can say SC people are fools to just let it slip this year.....Hayhaat, Hayhaat, what a pity, what a pity.

Everyone should share how Imam Ali (as) 's martyrdom effects them.... And maybe share something you learned about him you did not know before.....

Imam Ali (as) 's effects us all, in such a way that it cannot be described....it was shocking and also one of the worst things and pitiful things to happen to this Ummah....it amazes me in a way, it makes me think.

It hits me, it annoys me, but it also teaches me and calms me that there will be no more Dhulm....at least we could say no more Dhulm until Imam Hasan (as)'s Shahada.

Something new I heard from the Minbar this year is that the reason Imam Ali (as) spent the night at his daughter Umm Kulthoom (as) house was because she had no children, and nobody would remember and do Dhikr of her after her.....so he said whenever the Masa'ib of Imam Ali (as) are read, Umm Kulthoom will be remembered by hundreds of Shi'a....which will make up for no children for Dhikr.

I also heard this the first time, that when Imam Ali (as) was being taken back to the home after the stroke, he said to Imam Hasan (as) to,put him on the floor and first clear people out of the way and tell them to go home so they do not hear Sayyeda Zaynab (as) crying.

There is one more thing but the Shaykh did not say it completely, Inshallah I will ask him and post it.....I did not know this and it blew me away, so amazing.

Edited by Haydar Karrar