Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
ShiaChat.com
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

How To Know If Allah Swt Is Testing Me?

Rate this topic

• Advanced Member

Salam Alakom,

As everyone above said, every second of our life that passes by is a test, every situation you are under when you ask yourself 'Why Me', 'Why not other's', 'Can I have this', etc. Espcially when you start asking yourself questions, or are under a tight situation, but every second of our life is a test, we are only hear in this Dunya for a short amount of time, our Final Exam will be the Day of Judgement isA, let us pray in these holy night of Ramadan that our A'mal are accepted :)!

FeamanAlah

• 6 years later...
Guest shabnam

why did Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) apart me from my friends and family? why me? why am I the one that is lost and don't know what to do.... why Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) made me homeless? why Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) put me to girls hostel where there are lot's  women's that drinks and smoke..... I used to hated to be around smokers and why am I in this kind of situation? why Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) brake my heart? brothers and sisters I need an answear..... I know how to read Qur'an and I am Muslim .....