Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
mohammad_mahdi

To Remind Myself...

Rate this topic

This is what is awaiting all of us... :'(

Sorry to all out there who don't speak arabic. there is a version with english subtitles, but it's just not the same

Can u please post the one with subtitles too, i tried looking for it but can't find it

Thanks for going through the trouble to find it :)

That video was such a scary reminder of what is yet to happen to us all!

I think it's the awe one feels when they remember that everything in the physical universe is but a speck of dust in the big scheme of things.. the beautiful thing is that, as it said in the beginning of the video, Allah's mercy is so vast, that even the undeserving of us who have but a shred of good deeds (i am speaking of myself here), can be blanketed under that Divine Mercy.

There is a Hadith, that states that Allah (SWT) shows 1 portion of mercy to his creation in this world... 99 portions will be shown on the Day of Judgement

I ask, is there any worthy of love and adoration save The All Merciful Allah ÓÈÍÇäå æÊÚÇáì?

I think it's the awe one feels when they remember that everything in the physical universe is but a speck of dust in the big scheme of things.. the beautiful thing is that, as it said in the beginning of the video, Allah's mercy is so vast, that even the undeserving of us who have but a shred of good deeds (i am speaking of myself here), can be blanketed under that Divine Mercy.

There is a Hadith, that states that Allah (SWT) shows 1 portion of mercy to his creation in this world... 99 portions will be shown on the Day of Judgement

I ask, is there any worthy of love and adoration save The All Merciful Allah سبحانه وتعالى?

wow that is one powerful hadith! Allah سبحانه وتعالىhas already shown us undeserving servants (speakinng for myself) an abudance of his mercy, i can't even begin to imagine how merciful he will be on the day of judgement, our few good deeds won't get us anywhere, if it were not for Allahs (SWT) mercy no one would make it to heaven, that's why we must pray to him to judge us not by our deeds but with his mercy!

Edited by labaikYaZahra