Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Finishing The Quran In Ramadan

Rate this topic

• Advanced Member

Salam,

How many people here are reading the Quran and planning to finish it this month? If you are, how you do you plan on doing that because started a bit late like 3 days ago because I just wasn't able to start before for specific reasons. I am reading around 20mins or more after each prayer so a total of 1h 40min a day because I'm praying my prayers separate in Ramadan.

I read it quite slow because I have to read the transliteration while listening to it and the person reading the Quran is quite slow if you get me. Am I over doing it or do I need to do even more? I done the first 4 Surat's and I am on the 5th now.

• Advanced Member

Selaam,

I am reading the Quran and hoping to finish it in this month aswell.

I just read 20 pages a day which makes a total of 600 total at the end of the month. The quran is about 600 pages.

My arabic is not that very good, I need about 50 minutes to read 20 pages.

Since you are sperating your prayers you can read 4 after every prayer! If you want to complete the Quran twice then read 4 pages before every salaat and 4 after :)!

(ws)

Guest ahlulbayti

salamun alaikum

Im not planning on finishing it because it takes me a long time, but i am just reading the quran and the translations.inshallah may Allah accept all our good deeds and ibadah on the holy month of ramadan.

ws

• Advanced Member

inshallah I really want to finish it! I am few chapters behind 2 :cry: my two reading times are after fajer and after duhur

but u can read 4 pages before every prayer and 4 pages afterwords, breaking it up will be easy inshallah