Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
hesham102001

New Blog On Abubakr

Rate this topic

2 years later and your hearts are still poisoned... You people are sick. FULL STOP.

Didn't your lot Kill Ali? Hassan & Hussain?

Something wrong with the logic of you worshipping a man whom you killed!

Is that why you beat yourselves up lmao how amusing, like that would bring Ali back to life!

& 1400years later here you feeble people are trying to slander Abu bakr cause it shifts the focus of you killilng your imams. So so amusing lol

What other false dirt do you want to dig up? Throw in Umar & uthman & A'isha too, why not... WELL here's one for thought: THEY DIDN'T COLD BLOODIEDLY KILL THE 4TH CALIPH!

You don't love Allah, so don't claim you do. You love your ayatollah's who claim divine knowledge in which case, why aren't youlot addding this divine ayatollah type revelation to the Quran?

You belive parts of the Quran is corrupted

You worship men as opposed to Allah who created you & cause you to die!

What is wrong with you!

You think Ali will welcome you? Or hussain?

They will seek justice with Allah against you.

They will reject you.

By the way: wasn't Ali's grandsons named Abu bakr, umar & uthman!

Something wrong with you!!!

2 years later and your hearts are still poisoned... You people are sick. FULL STOP.

Is that why you beat yourselves up lmao how amusing, like that would bring Ali back to life!

& 1400years later here you feeble people are trying to slander Abu bakr cause it shifts the focus of you killilng your imams. So so amusing lol

What other false dirt do you want to dig up? Throw in Umar & uthman & A'isha too, why not... WELL here's one for thought: THEY DIDN'T COLD BLOODIEDLY KILL THE 4TH CALIPH!

You don't love Allah, so don't claim you do. You love your ayatollah's who claim divine knowledge in which case, why aren't youlot addding this divine ayatollah type revelation to the Quran?

What is wrong with you!

They will reject you.

OMG-face_o_83582.jpg

What is wrong with you!

They will reject you.

Brother you need to open the books and read what is true and what is false.

The history is clear, it was a kharij who killed imam Ali (as), it was Muawiya (la) who ordered the killing of imam Hassan (as)

and it was Yazid (la) who killed imam Hussein (as).

We do not worship no man. We worship Allah Swt. We have Ahl ul Bayt (as) as a rope.

You should read more about the lamenting thats is something I can not explain in one sentence.

The azadari lecture of sayed Ammar is quite beautiful - google it.

Abu Bakr didn't kill any of our imams, he just usurped the rights of Ahl ul bayt (as), if you say Abu Bakr was rightly chosen at Sakifah, then how come your books are

full of hadiths (of which you say are sahih) about how half the sahaba were not there and how Omar rushed to the house of Fatima (as) and threathen to burn it down?

Stating that Abu Bakr should be khalifa because he lead salaat because the prophet was ill is false, he should have not been there in the first place. The prophet told his sahaba to join Osama

and go to war. Prophet even said "Curse on those who don't" after he asked them.

Every historian is clear about the first fitna. I am of the opinion that it is indeed wrong to slander a wife of Rasulallah (as), but the books are clear about some sahaba and

how they acted.

We love and worship none but Allah. Great scholars like Sistani, Khoei and many more are great men of knowledge who help those with issues they don't know.

We do not believe that the Quran is corrupted.

Again, we only worship Allah.

Nothing is wrong with us.

Al Mahdi (af) will come Inshallah.

I am not sure about Abu Bakr and Umar, but I know for starters that our Imam name one Uthman because in the time before Islam in the time of ignorace there was a man

named Uthman who didn't use to drink alcohol. Ali respected this and thus named his son after him.

My brother, you stated nothing but misconceptions. Read your sahihs, the truth is in there.

May Allah (swt) guide us all.

Edited by Seif

Ali (Úáíå ÇáÓáÇã) had 12 sons (including the unborn Mohsin (Úáíå ÇáÓáÇã)). Two of the twelve were named Umar and Uthman. When you hear the name Umar today you usually immediately and automatically think of Umar Ibn al-Khattab. However, back at the time, this was not the case and the names such as Aisha, Umar and Uthman were very popular and very common Arab names. In fact, the brothers over at Answering-Ansar provided a list of the numerous companions who shared their names. So basically, Imam Ali (Úáíå ÇáÓáÇã) did not name his sons after the two caliphs.

A suitable comparison would be if a staunch anti-George Bush father were to name his sons George and Richard. These two names are very popular indeed and no one would even think for a second he had named his sons that in honour of George Bush and Richard Cheney. If in 1400 years time the names George and Richard become associated with the current US President and vice-president, people would probably claim that this anti-US individual loved the Bush government, but we know from looking from an objective point of view, this is incorrect.

My Sunni friend once said in a discussion, “So why don’t you name your sons Yezid, Saddam and Adolf?” I replied to him, “Brother you are missing the point. The names Yezid, Saddam and Adolf are always associated with Yezid Ibn Muawiya, Saddam Hussein and Adolf Hitler. They are the first people you think of when the names are mentioned. However, during Imam Ali’s (Úáíå ÇáÓáÇã) time, Omar Ibn Al-Khattab and Uthman Ibn Affan would not spring to mind when their first names were mentioned. This is the crucial point.”

The Sunni propagandist may say is it not too big of a coincidence for Imam Ali (Úáíå ÇáÓáÇã) to have named two of his sons Umar and Uthman without having the caliphs in mind. I reply by saying if an anti-USA father were to name his sons George and Richard would anyone start talking about coincidences? No. As we can see the argument is weak but I will entertain it for a second. If the Sunni propagandists say that it is unlikely Imam Ali (Úáíå ÇáÓáÇã) named his sons those names simply because the names were popular while there were many other popular Arab names, we respond to them by saying Imam Ali (Úáíå ÇáÓáÇã) never named any of his sons Marwan, Hakam, Amr, Aas, Waleed, Mugheera, Khalid, Sufyan etc all of which are other popular Arab names shared by the enemies of the Commander of the Faithful (Úáíå ÇáÓáÇã). Therefore, when you think about it carefully it is not appropriate to claim the coincidence is too big, as there were so many people opposed to Imam Ali (Úáíå ÇáÓáÇã), many of them with popular Arab names. Remember to keep in mind Imam Ali (Úáíå ÇáÓáÇã) had twelve sons in total.

As for the claim Imam Ali (Úáíå ÇáÓáÇã) named all his sons after beloved ones (e.g. Jafar after Jafar Al-Tayyar (Úáíå ÇáÓáÇã)) this is not always the case as indicated by the example of Aun Ibn Ali (ÑÖí Çááå Úäå).

In fact, Imam Ali (Úáíå ÇáÓáÇã) did indeed name his son Uthman in honour of someone;

“I name this child Uthman after my brother Uthman Ibn Ma’dhoon (ÑÖí Çááå Úäå)”

Bihar Al-Anwar Volume 45 Page 38, Maqatil Al-Talibeyeen Page 55

I also want to keep in mind the likely possibility that Imam Ali (Úáíå ÇáÓáÇã) named his son Umar as a tool of facilitating closeness and reconciliation between the bitterly divided and warring Muslims. A Shia man I know named his daughter Aisha to please his Sunni wife, and so it is absolutely probable Imam Ali (Úáíå ÇáÓáÇã) named his son Umar to bring together the various factions of Muslims who were deeply divided i.e. for the greater good. Personally speaking, I lean towards this idea.

In conclusion, Imam Ali (Úáíå ÇáÓáÇã) did not name his sons Umar and Uthman out of love for the two caliphs, and his stance towards them is perfectly clear, as are the injustices they perpetrated.

NOTE:

It seems that a Sunni writer has attempted to refute this article. For a defense of this article read the reply given below:

This will Inshallah serve as rebuttal to a Sunni response to this article. For many years, the Sunnis have utilised the same argument regarding the naming of Imam Ali's (Úáíå ÇáÓáÇã) sons, and this will hopefully be the time when their argument finally runs out of heat.

IN THE NAME OF Allah THE BENEFICENT THE MERCIFUL

ASSALAAMO ALAIKUM WA RAHMATULLAHE WA BARAKATO

please click on the link below to see the new blog on Abubakr

please see and foward the link to others too

It wouldn't take that long for an intelligent and informed Sunni to counter those arguments, with proofs.

You can't try to 'expose' his character by using bits of reports from here and there.

But i thought we killed Imam Hussain (as) (Nauzbillah), and our ancestor killed Omar? Umm so apparently we killed Imam Ali (as) too now.

These accusations keep getting better. 1200 years later you still believe sunnis are the "TruePath". Its your heart that is poisoned stupid woman. Seems like quite a lot of work has been done on your mentality that you are THIS brain washed.

Any plans to blowup a mosque lately?