Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
ShiaChat.com
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Saudi's Prince Bandar Is "killed"

Rate this topic

• Veteran Member

How much are you going to donate to the poor if this news will come true? :D B)

bandar460x276.jpg

Saudi spy chief Prince Bandar assassinated, report says

Saudi Arabian spy chief Prince Bandar bin Sultan bin Abdulaziz Al Saud has been assassinated, a report says.

The Paris-based Voltaire Network confirmed the death of 63-year-old Prince Bandar on its website on Monday, citing unofficial sources.

The international non-profit organization, which publishes a free website (voltairenet.org) in eight languages, said that Prince Bandar was killed because of his role in the July 18 deadly bombing in Damascus.

The bombing killed at least four high-profile Syrian security officials, including Defense Minister Dawoud Rajiha and his deputy Assef Shawkat who is also President Assad's brother-in-law.

However, there has been no confirmation or denial neither from Saudi officials nor from the Syrian government yet.

Bandar, who was Saudi Arabia’s ambassador to the United States from 1983 to 2005, was named the kingdom’s Secretary General of the National Security Council in 2005. On 19 July 2012, he was appointed Director General of the Saudi Intelligence Agency by King Abdullah.

Many said his promotion was a reward for the role he played in organizing the attack in Damascus, the organization reported.

GJH/AS

PressTv

lol i was thinking prince monkey. slightly off topic, but how is bandar [urdu word for port] pronounced? :donno:

Ohhh! :P

Not sure about Urdu, but in Farsi (actually its probably the same?) its pronounced pretty much the way it is spelt ban-(like the word ban in english) dar(like way you would pronounce dar in baradar )

Eh... not sure if that made sense... :Hijabi:

Edited by WhiteSkies
  • Advanced Member

If the news is true and that Bandar Bush has met his maker, it is a very good day for the "war on terror!"

cn_image.size.9-11.jpg

On Sunday, July 29, Voltaire Network reported that Prince Bandar bin Sultan, who served as Saudi Arabia's ambassador to Washington from 1983 to 2005, was killed from injuries suffered in a bomb blast on July 26.

Voltaire Network explains that the attack was orchestrated by the government of Syria as an act of retaliation for the bombing of high-level Syrian generals in Damascus on July 18 that was overseen directly by Prince Bandar, who is also known as Bandar Bush.

Here is an excerpt from Voltaire Network's article called, "Syria reportedly eliminated Bandar bin Sultan in retaliation for Damascus bombing":

"Though not yet announced by the Saudi authorities, the death of Prince Bandar bin Sultan bin Abdulaziz Al Saud has been confirmed to
Voltaire Network
by unofficial souces.

Prince Bandar had just been appointed head of Saudi intelligence on July 24: a promotion which was interpreted as a reward for having organized the attack in Damascus on July 18. The Saudi services, with logistical support from the CIA, had managed to blow up the headquarters of the Syrian National Security during a Crisis Cell meeting: Generals Assef Chaoukat, Daoud Rajha and Hassan Tourkmani were killed instantly. General Amin Hicham Ikhtiar died soon after from his wounds. This operation, called "
Damascus Volcano
" was the signal for the attack on the capital by a swarm of mercenaries, mainly coming from Jordan.

Prince Bandar was himself the target of a bomb attack on July 26, and subsequently succumbed to his injuries." [1].

If the unofficial reports are true then Bandar Bush's absence from the region in this volatile period will be missed by the CIA. Who will steady the ship in Saudi Arabia now that the CIA's safe pair of hands is gone?

The significance of Bandar Bush's death cannot be overstated. It will mark the end of an era in U.S.-Saudi relations, and in the history of the Middle East as a whole.

Bandar Bush was credited as Al-Qaeda's chief financier, although the details of his links to the false flag September 11 events have been suppressed in the mainstream press, for obvious reasons.

In the weeks and months ahead the situation in Syria and the Middle East could unravel at an even greater speed and turn catastrophic. Heads of states, intelligence chiefs, and high-level generals are being targeted for assassination. Everybody is fair game.

II. The Death of The Prince of Darkness

On Monday, July 30, Voltaire Network confirmed its report that Bandar Bush is dead and added that the Saudi leadership has not answered questions from the international media about whether Bandar Bush is dead or alive.

It is highly suspicious that the Saudi government is not setting the record straight about this incredibly important and shocking development.

Here is an excerpt from Voltaire Net's second article on this developing story called, "Riyad neither confirms nor denies Prince Bandar’s death":

"All through the day, numerous media have tried to ascertain whether or not Prince Bandar bin Sultan bin Abdulaziz Al Saud has been the victim of a deadly attack on July 26, as announced by
Voltaire Network
citing a non official-source.

Strangely, Saudi authorities have not responded to inquiries by the media, refusing to confirm or deny the death of their newly appointed chief of the intelligence services." [2].

It appears that Syria has inflicted a severe loss on the Saudi and American leadership, and they do not want to admit it because it is humiliating. If this analysis is not right, then why else are they silent about his death?

The editors of Voltaire Network write that, "regardless of whether the Prince is dead or alive, such muteness denotes a serious disarray within the Saudi royal family."

Silence in this situation is a sign of weakness. Only admitting the full truth would minimize the damage that has already been caused. Such damage cannot be undone. It would be a serious mistake if the Saudis invented a cover story to make it appear that Bandar Bush was killed for reasons other than a successful Syrian counter-attack.

Concealing a security failure does not erase it from the record of history.

Sources:

1. “Syria reportedly eliminated Bandar bin Sultan in retaliation for Damascus bombing”, Voltaire Network, 29 July 2012, www.voltairenet.org/a175173

2. “Riyad neither confirms nor denies Prince Bandar’s death”, Voltaire Network, 30 July 2012, www.voltairenet.org/a175208

• Advanced Member

I read this a few hours back but i dont think this news is confirmed as of yet. Other sources said he hasnt been seen since the bombing.

Yes, but don't forget, this Bandar Bush guy never made a public appearance prior to 2012 since 2008.

• Advanced Member

Ohhh! :P

Not sure about Urdu, but in Farsi (actually its probably the same?) its pronounced pretty much the way it is spelt ban-(like the word ban in english) dar(like way you would pronounce dar in baradar )

Eh... not sure if that made sense... :Hijabi:

Bandar in Farsi means port

and in Urdu it means monkey. I'll let you choose how you translate his name. ;)

• Advanced Member

I think this is most probably true. Although so far only PressTV is reporting it here is what I've found on the western media:

http://www.debka.com/article/22225/Saudi-silence-on-intelligence-chief-Bandar%e2%80%99s-fate-denotes-panic

It seems they are in a panic as this is a major blow.

• Veteran Member

What is his importance?

More than King Abdullah at this time!

1. They tried to create a big news for Nayef's appointment as the next king, as the toughest guy were to rule, going to be ruthless, he hates Shias and will do this and that.... but God took care of him in a timely manner.

2. Bandar was the first Saudi official who declared Iran more dangerous than Israel and extended Saudis hands towards the Zionists openly. He became the ears and eyes of the Zionists in his secret operations, assassinations, plots and briberies in Lebanon, Syria, Iraq, Iran, and elsewhere... remember Hariri, Mughniya, Ayt. Hakim, and many more assassinations... civil unrest and daily bombings (especially in Iraq) and millions of aids to Shia-killers... most of the times were designed and aided by this guy.

3. After Nayef's card failed and he went to hell, they made again all these noises that Saudi king picked a right man, Nayef for the right time and etc. Alarabiya and other media were drumming for him that a hawkish guy is taking charge of the intelligence and will go hard on enemies and etc... so if he is wounded or killed, is going to be a another failed card after Nayef's death or (assassination).

4. The cold war between Iran/allies and ZioSalafis entered to the extreme level after recent developments in Syria.. the ZioSalafis used almost everything and broke all norms and laws.. same is going to be true against them... from the usage of terrorism to any kind of plots, nothing is legal or illegal anymore, it is like do or die.

• Advanced Member

hahaha the mullahs are really getting desparate just imagine if it did really happen

you seen what the americans did just for the new york attack thing the americans

would be over the moon happy it would finally give them a reason to bomb them.

Man I hope you are right.

Once the royal family (a fraudulent face to a wicked society) is removed, Bin Ladenites take over, the people will finally get to see the 'real' face of Saudi society (democracy) and it will give them the prerogative to put out their candle once and for all.

Until the Wahabis are dealt with, terrorism and extremism will flourish.

Saudis did 9/11, it is something all Americans must understand.

Not to mention, opening up schools in Pakistan that teach 8 year olds to become suicide bombers.

• Basic Members

I thought you were leaving? Please do leave you are not wanted here.

Thanks for the post Noah.....like an early Eid

I am going to, i am not allowed to be here anyway. But i must say i have never met more illusional people in my life than your kind. lol It would be a waste of my breath to even speak to your kind.

• Advanced Member

I am going to, i am not allowed to be here anyway. But i must say i have never met more illusional people in my life than your kind. lol It would be a waste of my breath to even speak to your kind.

Don't let the door hit your rear-end on the way out ...

• Advanced Member

Sorry to disappoint

""The Saudi daily Arab News in its August 4 edition denies the death of Prince Bandar bin Sultan [1]. Arab News is the official mouthpiece of the royal family. It is owned by Prince Salman bin Abdulaziz, Crown Prince and Defence Minister of the Kingdom. The author of the article, Ali Bluwi, is an economic journalist and ... a crisis communications consultant to ... Washington."

The CIA's David Ignatius said on Sunday, August 5, that the rumour of Prince Bandar's death, "was rebutted Friday by a source who said that Bandar had been in telephone contact with non-Saudis." This is very vague. Maybe the Prince's voice was faked.

As another member pointed out that Bandar is not knowing for appearing in front of cameras. It seems like the buffoon is still alive and kicking.