Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Noah-

Saudi's Prince Bandar Is "killed"

Rate this topic

If True then R.I.P Prince bandar and may Allah swt show you mercy. A Rare lion among Heyenas. :D

I thought you were leaving? Please do leave you are not wanted here.

Thanks for the post Noah.....like an early Eid

hahaha the mullahs are really getting desparate just imagine if it did really happen

you seen what the americans did just for the new york attack thing the americans

would be over the moon happy it would finally give them a reason to bomb them.

What is his importance?

More than King Abdullah at this time!

1. They tried to create a big news for Nayef's appointment as the next king, as the toughest guy were to rule, going to be ruthless, he hates Shias and will do this and that.... but God took care of him in a timely manner.

2. Bandar was the first Saudi official who declared Iran more dangerous than Israel and extended Saudis hands towards the Zionists openly. He became the ears and eyes of the Zionists in his secret operations, assassinations, plots and briberies in Lebanon, Syria, Iraq, Iran, and elsewhere... remember Hariri, Mughniya, Ayt. Hakim, and many more assassinations... civil unrest and daily bombings (especially in Iraq) and millions of aids to Shia-killers... most of the times were designed and aided by this guy.

3. After Nayef's card failed and he went to hell, they made again all these noises that Saudi king picked a right man, Nayef for the right time and etc. Alarabiya and other media were drumming for him that a hawkish guy is taking charge of the intelligence and will go hard on enemies and etc... so if he is wounded or killed, is going to be a another failed card after Nayef's death or (assassination).

4. The cold war between Iran/allies and ZioSalafis entered to the extreme level after recent developments in Syria.. the ZioSalafis used almost everything and broke all norms and laws.. same is going to be true against them... from the usage of terrorism to any kind of plots, nothing is legal or illegal anymore, it is like do or die.

hahaha the mullahs are really getting desparate just imagine if it did really happen

you seen what the americans did just for the new york attack thing the americans

would be over the moon happy it would finally give them a reason to bomb them.

Man I hope you are right.

Once the royal family (a fraudulent face to a wicked society) is removed, Bin Ladenites take over, the people will finally get to see the 'real' face of Saudi society (democracy) and it will give them the prerogative to put out their candle once and for all.

Until the Wahabis are dealt with, terrorism and extremism will flourish.

Saudis did 9/11, it is something all Americans must understand.

Not to mention, opening up schools in Pakistan that teach 8 year olds to become suicide bombers.

I thought you were leaving? Please do leave you are not wanted here.

Thanks for the post Noah.....like an early Eid

I am going to, i am not allowed to be here anyway. But i must say i have never met more illusional people in my life than your kind. lol It would be a waste of my breath to even speak to your kind.

I am going to, i am not allowed to be here anyway. But i must say i have never met more illusional people in my life than your kind. lol It would be a waste of my breath to even speak to your kind.

Don't let the door hit your rear-end on the way out ...