In the Name of God بسم الله

Yassir Qadhi On Shia

Rate this topic

• Advanced Member

He said shiism is the filthiest group. The man is famous and very respected with sunnis.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOtoGtyUdQc

wahabis like him need to be fought intellectually & economically. may Allah destroy them.

why cant we do it? ... because we have our own yassers who make it all difficult. The biggest hindrance to us battling them is our own yassers and wahabi style shias.

• Advanced Member

never lower ourselves to their level. we can do it like ayatullah kamal haydari and the other ulama. defend ourselves without acting like yasser habib.

yassir qahdi is a liar giving us a bad name an yasser habib is the same. when i talk to sunnis i got to defend myself against the wahabi lies ... and distance myself from what mr habib says. a battle on 2 fronts.

• Veteran Member

Ok, I still don't agree with most things that al-habib says or does, but there is no way he is worse than people like the guy in this video.

Once people go down the road of saying "don't read their books" - "don't believe anything they say" etc, you know dialogue won't work, so might as well fight fire with fire.

• Advanced Member

qadhi is terrible but his PR is better than habib. habib makes himself look bad a lot of times. qadhi hides his own evil.

we shouldnt forget the average sunni who isnt extreme and knows little. its not good for them if we act like yasser habib.

imam ali (as) never acted like muawiyah (la).

its good to fight fire with fire without acting like a moron.

• Advanced Member

qadhi is terrible but his PR is better than habib. habib makes himself look bad a lot of times. qadhi hides his own evil.

we shouldnt forget the average sunni who isnt extreme and knows little. its not good for them if we act like yasser habib.

imam ali (as) never acted like muawiyah (la).

its good to fight fire with fire without acting like a moron.

A monotone religion will never get past the first stages.

yasser has our support against the wahabies. i'll also support and cheer for g. bush if he were to throw a bomb on al-saud.

but it's just the act that we support and cheer for. it's not that we support or follow those personalities in general.

you need to see the difference, otherwise you're blind as the man in my avatar.

W/s

You ignore his evils and pick out what you think are positives of him. You are the blind...

• Advanced Member

You guys do realize that yasser habib attacks our very own scholars to? You are hypocrites to be supporting such an evil doer.

From what I remember, you don't read arabic, please show me the fatwas and tell me exactly what he says in each.

Thanks.

• Advanced Member

The first thing we need to do is get our own people to not call mutah prostitution. The crazy thing for me is how someone who calls himself a scholar can have the nerve to call mutah, which he even admits was allowed and practiced in the time of the Prophet (SAW) even if he claims it was later prohibited, prostitution. I would just turn the table and ask him are you saying the Prophet (SAW) at one point in time allowed prostitution. When you think about it from that perspective his accusation is highly insulting.

From what I remember, you don't read arabic, please show me the fatwas and tell me exactly what he says in each.

Thanks.

Only scholars can issue fatwas, since when was the shaytan Yasser habib a scholar?

http://www.shiachat....assir-al-habib/

http://www.shiachat.com/forum/index.php?/topic/234992135-shaikh-yasser-habib-condemns-sayed-hadi-moderassi/

Edited by Goku

• Advanced Member

Only scholars can issue fatwas, since when was the shaytan Yasser habib a scholar?

http://www.shiachat....assir-al-habib/

http://www.shiachat....hadi-moderassi/

Exactly my point...please refrain from talking about Yassir al-Habib if you can't read the source fatwa...

Exactly my point...please refrain from talking about Yassir al-Habib if you can't read the source fatwa...

Others who are capable of reading also have similar thoughts, so what now? But we all know you support him as seen from other topics. So continue to support him and others will continue to disagree with him. But there is a reason why majority disagree with him...

/me from thread.

• Advanced Member

Others who are capable of reading also have similar thoughts, so what now? But we all know you support him as seen from other topics. So continue to support him and others will continue to disagree with him. But there is a reason why majority disagree with him...

/me from thread.

So it's "go with the flow" eh? Let's all be Sunni then. There's a reason why the majority are not Shi'a...