Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Do You Like Yasser Habib?

Rate this topic

• Advanced Member

Because its going to be another Afghanistan thanks to the Islamist pigs. Oh wait a second calling them pigs is an insult to pigs.

Syria is going back to the Stone Age when your friends take control.

"Islamist pigs". I take from that statement you are for the secular way of life, well yeah, go on support Bashar. He will protect your western way of life from those "Islamists".
  • Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It is not his tone, its the message. Why on earth would anyone talk about Umar and his "Passive homosexuality" in such a provocative way? Serious scholars discuss differences in an academic fashion,

I dont like him 'coz he doesnt accept my friend request on fb. :cry:

I doubt that any Sunni is going to be convinced that Umar is a bad person by accusations about him being a homosexual that can't be proven. All you do by talking about Umar brung a homosexual is discr

• Advanced Member

No, You got it wrong, its Islamist savages,. Don't insult pigs.

Yes, a country should be secular.

Isn't Islam against secuarlism? Islam is a complete way of life, you can not replace it with a western concept that is alien to Islam. Are you a 'revert'?

I don't know is it? Its a way of life to those that are practicing Muslims, not to those that are not Muslim and not practicing Islam. As an Iraqi, my country has been fighting sectarian wars, so I support a secular country due to Iraq having many other religions and many religious problems. Its not fair to make Islam a way of life to those that are not Muslim.

Anyways I don't want to steal this thread from the OP.

Edited by ~Rose~

If that is what you mean by secular, Islam itself is secular because it allows people of other faiths to still practice their religions (for example in Imam Ali's time, and currently in Iran). So you don't need to take Islam out.

Apart from the American-Israeli war against the Syrian government that Sunnis are misled into supporting. It's true Yasir Habib attacks and antagonizes both Shias and Sunnis and so is an outcast.

Asalaamu alaikum,

I am a Sunni that may become a Shi'a soon and I have to say that most of what people are saying is not exactly true. I had not even heard of this Sheikh until I came on shiachat. When I would hear fellow Sunnis criticizing or swearing at Shi'as, the names I would hear were Nasrollat and Khamenei. Not Habib. So to say he is the cause of all of the hatred and disunity is not particularly true.

My opinion on him: I like him. I have seen only a couple of his lectures and I find him to be very very knowledgeable and charismatic. He is probably the biggest influence on me being ready to reject those Companions that betrayed Muhammad (s.a.w.). He has really helped to open my eyes. Here are a couple of my favorite lectures of his:

http://youtu.be/yo1MsaruODM

http://youtu.be/Z4V_OJi1MP4

http://youtu.be/-pEqulemUnk

http://youtu.be/FkklNVNKJA8

I think that the people on this website that thinks he sits around and curses all day have not really watched his lectures. I am a Sunni, and Yasser Habib is bringing me closer to Shi'a Islam.

wa alaikum asalaam

• Veteran Member

Yes, a country should be secular.

I don't want to get involved in derailing this thread but...

Seriously, What the hell? No real muslim be they shi'a or sunni desires this...

...sectarian strife is really weak sentimental excuse.

I may not agree with brother Abu Muslim's point-of-view about ousting Asad being better for Syrians, but I respect and trust that it his vision is sincere; to perhaps create an autonomous western-influence-free Sunni state. And personally I wouldn't really have any issue if this was what the outcome of ousting Asad would (in-reality) be. It won't.

I may not agree with brother peace-seeker's undue/ blind partisanship towards Asad, that doesn't mean I don't respect that he feels he has the interest of the people of the region, Lebanon, Hizbullah in-mind from zionist/ takfeerist clutches.

Bottom-line:

But secularism? Forget it, you're on your own!

Edited by JawzofDETH

brother JawzofDeth,

i am the kind of guy who .. let me give you an example:

1 - JawzofDeth is a close trusted friend of mine

2 - JawzofDeth is friends with his neighbor and is going to help him

3 - this will make me go and help JawzofDeth and his neighbor ( you might call it blindly or undue)

.. and this is on top of Asad being the only Arab leader who is not a stooge of zionists.

a friend of a friend (Asad) is a friend of mine

an enemy of an enemy (Asad) is a friend of mine

and Sayed Hassan is more than a friend, and i trust him more than anybody on earth, and respect him more than anybody. he has earned this trust in my heart, and may Allah support him.

if sayed hassan is in one valley and the whole world is in another valley, we should all go to sayed hassans valley in sha Allah

salam

Seriously, What the hell? No real muslim be they shi'a or sunni desires this....

Who are you to consider whose a REAL Muslim and whose not?

..sectarian strife is really weak sentimental excuse.

Theres a sectarian violence throughout the middle east. Each is fighting to put their sect in power, that would be different if the government is secular to begin with.

but I respect and trust that it his vision is sincere;

Lololol. Ask him he why never puts Shias being massacred...only the opposite it seems.

Bottom-line:But secularism? Forget it, you're on your own!

Yes secularism. I'm not on my own, more than half of the world wants a secular country. Name me a sectarian country that doesnt have a problem with other religions than the ruling one?

Edited by ~Rose~
  • Advanced Member

His see throw beard bugs me alot.

Some of what he says is jokes, I mean that video posted by hussian mula demonstrates his talking alot of air, most people with brains will not believe that nonesense. The guy needs to stop insulting shia sayeds. He really needs to cut down ya ghabee, ya athwall,ya ya ya... At least dont call shia sayeds dumb,stuiped etc. Some things he says are okay.

He makes me laugh I will give him criedt for that.

Key word: Fame

...Keeping up with fadak...

Coming back to the topic.

If there was any doubts... ...that video that Muta_King posted convinced- this fellow is a joke...

You are willing to base your entire judgment of a man on a single heavily edited video clip of statements taken out of context? You sound like certain Sunnis that hate the Shi'a because of bad propaganda.

http://youtu.be/HMjzKY68NbA

http://alqatrah.org/en/edara/index.php?id=174

The guy needs to stop insulting shia sayeds.

Are you a Sayed worshiper? Just because somebody is a Sayed does not mean they are better than everybody else. I know some Sayeds that drink and have sex. Are they better than a righteous non-Sayed? Islam teaches that all humans are equal before Allah except by piety and good deeds. Just because one is lucky enough to be born into the royal bloodline does not make them automatically better than everyone else.

I don't know is it? Its a way of life to those that are practicing Muslims, not to those that are not Muslim and not practicing Islam. As an Iraqi, my country has been fighting sectarian wars, so I support a secular country due to Iraq having many other religions and many religious problems. Its not fair to make Islam a way of life to those that are not Muslim.

Anyways I don't want to steal this thread from the OP.

Sister, I know where you are getting to, but the path Yasser al-Habib takes is very illogical.

Allah (s) says, "And do not insult those they invoke other than Allah , lest they insult Allah in enmity without knowledge. Thus We have made pleasing to every community their deeds. Then to their Lord is their return, and He will inform them about what they used to do." [Qur'an 6:108].

Similarly, we should not insult their beloveds, as they will, in turn, insult our beloveds. I have read many abusive comments from the Nawasib abusing Imam Mahdi (a) because of what our people say. At the end of the day, you are asking yourself: Do I love the Ahlul-Bayt more than I hate their enemies? Your answer should always be yes.

Edited by GodBlessAli
  • Advanced Member

Are you a Sayed worshiper? Just because somebody is a Sayed does not mean they are better than everybody else. I know some Sayeds that drink and have sex. Are they better than a righteous non-Sayed? Islam teaches that all humans are equal before Allah except by piety and good deeds. Just because one is lucky enough to be born into the royal bloodline does not make them automatically better than everyone else.

Salam brother,

I think you misunderstood what I meant. What I meant by sayed is what you call shaykes. I agree being a sayaed doesnt make you above or below anyone. And no am not a sayed worshipper and we all know that the only person we can worship is Allah.

You are willing to base your entire judgment of a man on a single heavily edited video clip of statements taken out of context? You sound like certain Sunnis that hate the Shi'a because of bad propaganda.

Rather than attack MK and the sister, why don't you disassociate with the actual abuses coming from Yaser Habib? Don't shoot the messenger. 

Yaser selectively uses unreliable narrations to provoke Sunnis against Shias (to uninformed Sunnis, Yaser's impersonation fools them into thinking he represents Shias, just like many westerners think Wahabis represent Islam), and goes against clear verses of the holy Quran. Our senior Shia Muslim scholars have condemned his trash talk. Yaser's outlandish statements include insults against the Prophet's wife, claims that Muslims other than Shias are passive homosexuals, that Abu Bakr was so ugly that looking at him caused miscarriages among pregnant women. 

On the other hand, in the Quran http://quran.com/3/159 God guides towards being gentle with people and avoiding harshness.

Think about it, God says people would have left the Prophet if he was harsh - can we honestly expect Yaser's insults to help us then? 

• Veteran Member

http://youtu.be/HMjzKY68NbA

http://alqatrah.org/en/edara/index.php?id=174

No, cool it. Listen to the brother above me; it is not meet for you to come in here knowing really nothing on the subject and levelling accusations at others... It's not only for this reason, what kind of fair-minded person would do that, no -in case your wondering I've seen those videos you posted of his before. The problem is far more complexed than that, he knows a few things that he say from the pulpit. I can tell you that half the members of this forum are quite capable of that. The problem is mixing truth with falsehood.

I didn't want to mention it earlier but seeing that you directed this to me I will point out a few things:

1) Let's take the first video you posted. Only a man who fell from the somewhere and has no knowledge history and politics would make such statements. It is highly ignorant to think that shi'a muslims were capable at the time when Saudi Arabia demolished the graves of the AhlulBayt (as) and sahabah (ra) of doing anything about it, let's take a few countries where shi'a are found in large numbers, these would have constituted the bulk of shi'a population at the time and hopefully if you are sensible at al you'll see my point; Iran for instance, people often forget Iran was not always 'The Islamic Republic Of Iran' this especially not the case in 1920's when Al-Baqi was demolished! Iran had just overthrown the Qajarian's under the dictatorship of Shah Reza Khan. He supported the Germans and Iran was occupied with war. Lebanon was under French occupation which many Shi'a staunchly fought against. The Iraqis were under British colonialist rule in the 1920's after the fall of the Ottomans and so were India and Bahrain. The Muslim world en-masse (forget shi'as) had bigger fish to fry back then and it was certainly a time of great turmoil! The years were not kind after that eventually culminating in formation of the state of Israel. Need one say more?

Shi'as of the world WERE NOT AND ARE NOT sitting around making taqiyah, this is just stupidity and posturing...

There was NO POSSIBLE WAY for shi'as to have done anything THIS MAN HIDING BEHIND HIS MIC is suggesting. Lastly EVEN TODAY, there are far more important concerns in the muslim world that demand our attention than a Saudi issue that is approaching 100 years old I might add. Let's help the slowly dying/ being killed and oppressed muslims FIRST! Especially in places like Gaza, Sudan and elsewhere. It's what the A'immah would have wanted. Why don't him and his followers go and emancipate the holy lands from Aale Saud in the mean time so we can have a two-pronged approach. The truth is the Saudi regime is a munafiq regime, once the US-Zionist project is no longer in the picture, they wil be running for the hills (while singing a different tune) anyway.

2) I say this to you as a well-wisher, there is a fire burning inside of you because you are slowly beginning to realise that you have been lied to for half of your life, this is understandable. Trust me when I tell you, if you base your understanding of Shi'a Islam on the lectures of Yassir Habib than OF A SURETY YOU WILL NOT UNDERSTAND SHI'A ISLAM. He is an innovator to the religion of Muhammad (pbuh) and ghulaati. What is his idea of being "a brave shia?" He makes celebrations like an Eid on the day of Aisha, wife of the Prophet's death with cake and balloons. This is something the shi'a community has not EVER SEEN and it is definitely not what the dignified AhlulBayt (as) would want for their shi'a. His desire is for fitnah in the muslim worlds, that is all. People have said he is an MI5 agent, I don't know how true that accussation is, just focus and the likes verses dislikes in this very topic, I'd stay away from him.

Was-Salaam

Edited by JawzofDETH
  • Advanced Member

Be careful with Yasser Habib because he will bend you, shake you, anyway he would love to, mixing truth with falsehood with a violent ideology still rules one as a liar. Brainwashing is one of his tactics.

Note from Mod/Admin:

http://www.shiachat.com/forum/topic/235023056-yh-topics/

• 2 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Bismehe Ta3ala,

Assalam Alikum

The same people financially supporting the Safa channel support Fadak channel. Always follow the money trail.

M3 Salamah, FE AMIN Allah

Thats quite a serious claim to make, do you have any proof?

I ask again, what do you think of this video?

it is 100% true that ANYONE who claims to be "ameerul momineen" apart from Maula Ali (as) is undoubtedly a homosexual. Even the other 11 Imams were not called Ameerul Momineen.

Cannot comment on the video after 2 minutes worm? what?

compulsive sexual behaviour is real and proven, I suppose its not exactly impossible for one to have an addiction to anal sex, but the video completely unravels by the end. I dont even know what to say, and I quite like sheikh Yasser Habib