Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Noah-

Wahhabi Fatwa Permits Sodomy As A Means To Jihad

Rate this topic

The last time I laughed so hard for 10 mins when I listened to the fatwa of Saudi Sheikh on soccer games' rules and regulation! Now listen to this! LOL

Abdallah Al-Khilaf: First, we'd like to show you a fatwa, which appeared on the Lions of Sunna Internet forum. One Wahhabi wrote: "Dear Sheik, may Allah grant you martyrdom and black-eyed virgins in Paradise, I wanted to commit a martyrdom operation. I turned to Sheik Abu Dimaa Al-Qassab, who told me that they had invented a new and unprecedented form of martyrdom operations – explosive capsules are inserted into your anus.

"In order to train for this method of Jihad, you must consent to being sodomized for a period of time, so that your anus becomes wider, making room for the explosives.

"My question is whether I am permitted to allow one of the mujahideen access to my anus, if my intentions are honorable, and the purpose is to train for Jihad by widening my anus."

The sheik praised Allah and said: "In principle, sodomy is forbidden. However, Jihad is more important. It is the pinnacle of Islam. If sodomy is the only way to reach this pinnacle of Islam, then there is no harm in it.

"The rule is that necessity makes the forbidden permissible. Something that is required in order to perform a duty becomes a duty in and of itself. No duty takes precedence over Jihad.

"Therefore, you must be sodomized... After you have been sodomized, you must ask Allah for forgiveness.

"Know, my son, that Allah resurrects the mujahideen on Judgment Day on the basis of their intentions. Allah willing, your intention is to support Islam. May Allah include you among those who heed His call."

This is the fatwa that led a man a while ago to carry out a bombing attack against then Interior Minister Naif bin Abd Al-Aziz

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

May Allah give them what they deserve in the Hereafter!

You mean black-eyed virgins? That is what they look for in the hereafter :lol:

I am not sure why not 'blue eyed' they might look better than black ones in some cases!

can someone pull up the fatwa from the site?

I googled, but all I get is the results of reviews in English on this report, mainly referencing the Fadak Tv, but if some search for the Lion of Sunna website and use Arabic keys in search, they might find the Fatwa.

This looks like some sort of joke to me.

Brother, the entire Wahabism/Takfirism is a joke. They were invented to ruin the entire Islamic establishment and make a joke out of it.

Actually, is he talking about something that appeared on a forum? So this could be a hoax, it wouldn't supprise me if it is true, but if it is just something that could have been written by anyone, it doesn't hold that much weight.

No, actually it depends... some clerics have websites/forums for question & answer and fatwa and related issues... for example something that is questioned from Ayt. Sistani's website and then in Arabic text Ayt. Sistani's answer or fatwa is published, we cannot say oh well it is just an internet website and message board.. and it could be a hoax.

this is the forum http://asood-alsonah.own0.com/login

But my level of arabic isn't that good that I could search through it.

I googled the 'shaykh's' name, maybe I got the spelling wrong, but nothing is coming up

أسود السنة شيخ أبو ضمأ القصب

No, actually it depends... some clerics have websites/forums for question & answer and fatwa and related issues... for example something that is questioned from Ayt. Sistani's website and then in Arabic text Ayt. Sistani's answer or fatwa is published, we cannot say oh well it is just an internet website and message board.. and it could be a hoax.

I get what you're saying, but still you never know.

Also, lets not forget the tv channel that is reporting this

Edited by Ali_Hussain

I thought it was supposed to be Brothers in Allah a.j. not Brother lovers in Allah a.j... Now I see what most of their caliphs were doing, how could we have missed this? It was and still is training for a "hole-iiie" purpose...

Now in this "Training", are the holie war brothers jurisdictionally, as per Shariah law, allowed to kiss and and to grope each other or just...? Is there a specific position better than the other for better widening effects for more comfortable dynamites to fit in? This thing has so many branches... I'm sure they have their manuals...

We should remember that Memri is a Zionist operation whose aim is to denigrate Islam to non-Muslims and spread fitna amongst Muslims.

To be honest Fadak TV are not coming out of this very well themselves. They are ostensibly quoting a real website, but do not appear to give any URLs or indeed screen-grabs.

I don't see any of the posters above being any more successful.

I think we should have some basic standards for evidence and this does not pass them. Please think about the way we assess hadith transmitters. If we similarly develop a reputation for accepting any rubbish, as long as it sounds good, it will not do us any favours when we are discussing genuine material.

So I am locking this thread. If someone can find the actual material being referred to that is fine and we can re-open this thread.

Please bear this in mind for future reference.