Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Auzer

Pakistan's Strategic Forces ...

Rate this topic

In this forum , I saw typical indian brainwashing. Some indians here think that india is some shuppa duppa powa while Pakistan can not even think of defending itself against India. Thanks to indian media brainwashing , indians live in a delusional world. Some indians claimed Pakistan to be just a "bug" infront of indian "tiger" ..Well , I think that I must play my role to put some sense into Indians here , who are living in delusional world. India , in its wildest of dreams , can not even think of going to war with Pakistan. Pakistani Military will incenerate indian IBG (Integrated Battle Groups) , that would be invading Pakistani plains in case of any war. Pakistan Military has effectively reversed Indian doctrine of 'cold-start' ...

Some delusional hinu-stanis think that Pakistan have 'stones' in response to Indian missiles...

Well lets enjoy ... (Sorry bhartis for breaking your wet-dreams) ....

Pakistan's Strategic Forces deployed against Republic of India ....

"Defense is the right of every country.And the credible capability to defend or deter an enemy attack should be achieved,by any available means."

Hatf-1 /Hatf-1A /Hatf-1B BRBM (Range 70-100km,Warhead Payload 500 kg)

Development History :

Hatf-1 was developed by SUPARCO and was first tested in March,1989.By that time SUPARCO had achieved significant expertise,because it had been developing and launching Solid-fueled sounding rockets since the 1970s.Hatf-1 had a poor accuracy(400-500 m CEP),with a very simple INS and a range of 70 km.

Origins :

It was based on the French Dauphin Sounding Rocket.But contrary to Dauphin,Hatf-1 was an Artillery Rocket launched at an angle.Notable differences between the two systems include:

Aerodynamic tail fins on Hatf-1

Altitude of 50km approx (150 km of Dauphin)

500 kg payload (150 kg of Dauphin)

1500 kg launch weight (1132 kg of Dauphin)

Length 6.0m (6.21m of Dauphin)

However,the diameter of both systems was same,i.e. 0.56m.

French Dauphin Sounding Rocket:

dauphin.jpg

Pakistani Hatf-1 Ballistic Missile:

Hatf-1.jpg

What Pakistan did :

In two years,Hatf-1 underwent an upgrade.The upgraded version was named Hatf-1A.It had an increased range of 100 km with increased accuracy.

Later on,another upgrade was made to Hatf-1A.This time,its accuracy was further improved by adding an advanced INS which was made from the experienced gained during the development of other projects.Thus the CEP was decreased to 10-15 m.It was tested in 2000,and was designated Hatf-1B as a Guided Ballistic Missile.

As of now,all previous Hatf-1 versions have been completely replaced by Hatf-1B.

So,Hatf-1 is this much Pakistani :

1. Modified aerodynamic (chopped) tail fins.

2. Locally developed launch rail supported on a towed platform.

3. Powerful Motor installed on Hatf-1A,increasing its range by 30 km.

4. A simple INS integrated on Hatf-1A,reducing the CEP to 100 m.

5. An advanced INS integrated on Hatf-1B,further reducing its CEP to 15 m.

In effect,Pakistan transformed a sounding rocket into a Guided Ballistic Missile.

Hatf-2 Abdali SRBM (Range 180 km,Warhead Payload 500 kg)

Development History :

This system is advanced,modern and has a new design than the previous missiles in the series (regarding origins).Development was initiated by NDC around 1997-8,and continued by SUPARCO.The system was first tested in 2002.

Origins :

It does not resembles any foreign missile system in dimensions and the technologies used.

The design incorporates technologies from Hatf-1 and Hatf-3 Ghaznavi missiles.It can be termed as the hybrid of the two systems.

What Pakistan did :

Over the decade,it was upgraded again and again.The latest version has a CEP of 25m approx (by using a modern INS which is assisted by satellite guidance),drastically shortened launch rail and probably fold-able tail fins.

Hatf-2 Abdali SRBM (2007)

Hatf-2_Abdali_Short-Range_Ballistic_Missile_SRBM_Pakistan_Pakistani_army_001.jpg

Hatf-2 Abdali SRBM (2011)

2441.jpg

Hatf-3 Ghaznavi SRBM (Range 290 km,Warhead Payload 500 kg [Total 600 kg])

125_100217_6b555b0cb35c043.jpg

Pakistani Hatf-3 Ghaznavi (Azm-e-Nau 3 exercise,2010)

340x.jpg

Although Ghaznavi is an off-shoot of M-11 (which itself was an advanced version of Scud-B),induction of indigenous technologies show that Pakistan had the capability of designing SRBMs.But since it was really short on time,Pakistan chose M-11 as a platform and instead did R&D on improving it, according to the modern requirements of Pakistan Army.No doubt,Ghaznavi is the most advanced missile of the two systems, DF-11 (CSS-7) and Scud-B.

So,Hatf-3 Ghaznavi is this much Pakistani :

1. Introduction of the drag-reducing aero-spike on the warhead cone.

2. Locally developed advanced INS,giving a CEP of ~50 m, assisted by

3. Locally developed Post-separation Attitude Correction System.

In effect,indigenously developed Warhead Assembly mounted on "license-produced" missile motors.

Hatf-4 Shaheen-1 SRBM (Range 800 km,Warhead Payload 600 kg [Total 700 kg])

Development History :

Pakistan Army required a longer range SRBM,other than the Hatf-2 and 3 to strike a bit deep inside Indian territory, because of the lessons learned from Iran-Iraq War.Hence,development of Shaheen-1 started around 1993 by newly formed NDC.The system was first tested in April,1999.Development for Shaheen-1 was given more priority than Abdali and Ghaznavi because of its psychological impact,therefore Ghaznavi and Abdali appeared late.

Origins :

According to several Western (US) analysts,Shaheen-1 is a locally produced version of M-9 (DF-15).Others suggest it to be a bigger version of the M-11 (DF-11) missile.However,this is not entirely correct.

Shaheen-1 does not resembles that much to M-9 (DF-15) ,neither in appearance (shape/dimensions) nor in capabilities.

Shaheen-1 is 2.9 m longer and carries 200 kg heavier payload to 150 km more distance than the M-9 (DF-15). Furthermore,Shaheen-I has a launch weight of 9500 kg as compared to 6200 kg of DF-15.

Chinese DF-15 (M-9)

DF-15-Ballistic-Missile-1S.jpg

Pakistani Shaheen-1 (IDEAS,2008)

Click here to view the original image of 800x1067px.

30709.jpg

What Pakistan did :

Shaheen-1 has incorporated technologies which were locally developed by extensively studying the M-11 missile and its components.The same facilities set up by the help of China to make M-11 type missiles were given the task to develop Shaheen-1.Some very critical components were bought from China,and the first version of Shaheen-1 was ready by 1999.

Pakistani Shaheen-1 (The black patches near the small stabilizing fins may be antennae intended to service very accurate satellite navigation systems : RD Fisher)

20041101_2Shaheen1.jpg

Further development :

Shaheen-1 V1 (version 1) used only Post-separation Attitude Correction System,which correct the trajectory of the Re-entry Vehicle (ReV) immediately after termination of boost phase.Therefore its accuracy was relatively poor,and lied in the same range as of DF-15 (300-500 m).

However,in early 2000s,NDC began development of a modern version,version 2.The Shaheen-1 V2 was more accurate,giving a CEP of <90 m.The new version included Terminal Correction System which corrected the warhead's trajectory in terminal phase by using thrusters mounted in the warhead assembly.Also included was an improved design for the ReV,which enabled it to re-enter the atmosphere at higher speeds.

Shaheen-1 V1 (1999)

225px-Shaheen-I.jpg

Shaheen-1 V2 (Azm-e-Nau 3 exercise,2010) {zoom to see the changed shape of ReV cone}

1942.jpg

It can be assumed that though Shaheen-1 has incorporated technologies from M-11 and M-9,still it cannot be termed as an M-9 copy,because it is far more advanced than the M-9.Rather,it is a highly improved and modified version of M-9.

So,it is this much Pakistani :

1. Locally developed, much powerful missile motor giving more range and payload capacity.

2. Locally developed Post-separation Attitude Correction System.

3. Indigenously developed Terminal Correction System.Both are assisted by

4. Indigenously developed Satellite guidance system,which also corrects the errors developing in INS during flight.

Overall,a locally developed advanced missile using the M-11/M-9 as a base.

Hatf-5A Ghauri-1 MRBM (Range 1300 km,Warhead Payload 600 kg [Total 750 kg])

Development History :

The development of Ghauri-1 started around 1993,by Khan Research Laboratories (KRL). As a liquid fueled missile,this system was first tested in April 1999.Ghauri-1 gave a significant boost to Pakistan's strategic offensive capabilities.

Pakistani Hatf-5A Ghauri-1 MRBM (1998)

Click here to view the original image of 670x800px.

Ghauri1.jpg

Hatf-5B Ghauri-2 MRBM (Range 2300 km,Warhead Payload 1000 kg [Total 1200 kg])

Development History :

Development of the single stage Ghauri-2 started two years later than Ghauri-1's by KRL..First tested in April 1999,Ghauri-2 proved itself to be much more advanced than Ghauri-1.

Pakistani Hatf-5B Ghauri-2 MRBM

Click here to view the original image of 768x960px.

Successful-testing-of-Hatf51.jpg

Though Ghauri-2 is a highly upgraded version of Ghauri-1,which itself was a license-produced Nodong,it would not be fair to give it North Korean origins,since the modifications/upgrades were solely made and tested by Pakistan.

So,Hatf-5B Ghauri-2 is this much Pakistani :

1. Locally developed much more powerful missile engine.

2. Locally developed higher quality propellents.

3. Locally developed Re-entry Vehicle (ReV).

Overall,a very advanced,local version of Nodong-1.

Hatf-6 Shaheen-2 MRBM (Range 2500 km,Warhead Payload 1000 kg [Total 1250 kg])

Development History :

Development started around 1999,and the system was first tested in 2004.

Origins :

Several western reports claim Shaheen-2 is a copy of M-18.Now,according to FAS,Missilethreat and Globalsecurity,the M-18 is a two stage missile and has a range of 1000 km with a max payload of 500 kg.

So strictly speaking,Shaheen-2 carries twice the payload to 2.5 times longer range.These facts negate the possibility of Shaheen-2 being even derived from M-18 (there is NO credible picture available of the M-18).

What Pakistan did :

The re-entry vehicle carried by the Shaheen-2 missile has a mass of 1250 kg, which includes the mass of a nuclear warhead and a terminal guidance system.This re-entry vehicle is unlike that of the Shaheen-1 (which has four moving delta control fins at the rear) and has small liquid-propellant side thrust motors, which are used to orientate the re-entry vehicle before and during re-entry to improve accuracy by providing stabilization during the terminal phase. This can also be used to fly evasive maneuvers and change the trajectory several times during the terminal phase, making it immensely problematic for existing anti-ballistic missile (ABM) defense systems to successfully intercept the missile. The re-entry vehicle is also stated to utilize a satellite guidance system to provide updates on its position, further improving its accuracy and reducing the CEP.

Pakistani Hatf-6 Shaheen-2 MRBM (2006)

Shaheen_Missile_Pakistan_01.jpg

Pakistani Hatf-6 Shaheen-2 MRBM (2008)

Click here to view the original image of 800x678px.

94acff041513a65fe7e4de07fb75a2ce2.jpg

So,Hatf-6 Shaheen-2 is this much Pakistani :

1. Totally indigenous design (airframe + propulsion system).

2. Indigenous ReV design,which is maneuverable,by incorporating an

3. Indigenously developed Terminal Correction System,which works by four side-mounted thrusters.

4. Indigenously developed Satellite guidance system,which also corrects the errors developing in INS during flight.

Overall,a 95% Pakistani missile (Indians cry that oh no , Pakistan copies missiles lol..Now you have "specific" developments done by Pakistani scientists ...)

Hatf-9 Nasr SRBM (Range 60 km,Payload unknown)

It is a tactical nuclear battle-filed quasi ballistic missile. An amazing technological achivement of Pakistani scientists. This missile effectively put an end to Indian dream of 'Cold-start' doctrine , which involved a quick , punitive invasion of Pakistan. With this missile in arsenal , Pakistan Army will turn Indians into red smoke within minutes..and this will happen..ON THE BATTLE-FIELD..and Indians will have no other choice but to retreat back to India!

pakistan-successfully-test-fires-hatf-9-nasr-missile-1338293950-4156.jpg

Pakistani Nuclear-capable Cruise Missiles (A technology backward indians don't even have :lol: )

Land Attack nuclear Cruise Missile , LACM Babur ( Range : 700km , Payload : 300 to 500 Kg)

Babur is state of the art weapon that can inflict disastrous strikes on enemy's forward air bases , nuclear installations , armor divisions , naval bases etc. Babur is a stealth missile and it can't be picked by land-based radar systems.

275px-BaburCruise.jpg

Air Launched nuclear stand-off weapon of Pakistan Air Force ( A technology indians can't even DREAM of getting anytime soon)

ALCM Ra'ad : (Range : 350 Km , Payload : 450 Kg)

Air launched Cruise Missile Ra'ad is the state of the art weapon operated ONLY by Pakistan in whole South Asia. Ra'ad can be used as stand-off weapon against enemy's ship yards , air-bases , air-ports , naval installations , Armoured formations , tank battalions , and missile launchers ....

Pakistan+Successfully+Tests+Hatf-VIII+Ra%25E2%2580%2599ad+Air-Launched+Cruise+Missile.jpg

Pakistan also holds more nuclear warheads than India ..

Pakistan : 100-110 nuclear warheads (and increasing)

India : 80-90 nuclear warheads (stable , not increasing that fast)..

Edited by Auzer

Brilliant tread, must say i never knew that pakistan had such weapons, very impressed, lets hope it gives the indians a run for there money when the 12th imam returns, as it has been said a battalion wil be sent to the east and will defeat the armies there, after seening this, i am sure it is tue, subhanalla

Every military ranking has India in the top 5 (no. 4). Pakistan is not even in the top 10. (number 15).

http://www.globalfirepower.com/

I guess the whole world is delusional except you.

Yeah only a delusional indian would give "globalfirepower" to me HAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHA....

In actual defense forums , this site is "banned" ..If you knew ANYTHING..even an iota ..about defense issues..you would know that this site's methodology is fallacious.

Hello? I'm a physics major! I don't need baby blogs of indians like global firepower...Kindly , post on topic...

Topic is "Strategic Forces" ... we aint even talking about "conventional forces" ...do you even understand the difference?

Brilliant tread, must say i never knew that pakistan had such weapons, very impressed, lets hope it gives the indians a run for there money when the 12th imam returns, as it has been said a battalion wil be sent to the east and will defeat the armies there, after seening this, i am sure it is tue, subhanalla

Brother , these are weapons officially "deployed" against India...

There are many , many weapons that are in pipe-line and I can't even reveal them... but there is ALOT more...take my words for it ;)

let these delusional indians live in their dreams...hahaha

Well all of this has been made with the blood of its own people despite most poor nation of the world. There was no need to build these when your people are already attacked from the inside.

I don't like our army because I believe one day all of this force will ultimately used against our own people, as the case is since creation of Pakistan. But in case of any type of revolutionary movement it will become more evident.

As far as India is concerned our one lac army was already taken hostage during 1971 war. It is extremely shameful event for me being Muslim because I thought Muslims were not afraid of Death.

And there is no concept of regular army in Islam. We every body is army and we can take care of ourselves better.

Well all of this has been made with the blood of its own people despite most poor nation of the world. There was no need to build these when your people are already attacked from the inside.

I don't like our army because I believe one day all of this force will ultimately used against our own people, as the case is since creation of Pakistan. But in case of any type of revolutionary movement it will become more evident.

As far as India is concerned our one lac army was already taken hostage during 1971 war. It is extremely shameful event for me being Muslim because I thought Muslims were not afraid of Death.

And there is no concept of regular army in Islam. We every body is army and we can take care of ourselves better.

Well Pakistan was "forced" into this race. We did not go nuclear but India did. After nuclear explosions , Indians adapted threatening tone against Pakistan so Pakistan HAD TO respond. It is for our survival...

Secondly , 1971 war wasn't a "war" ..it was a "civil-war" ... Pakistani Army was miles away from its mainland , surrounded by enemy , and living in hostile land... The surrender was inevitable. It wasn't a military defeat but a "political" defeat because our OWN people turned against us. NO ARMY can fight in such situation....

And in today's age , eveybody can't be army..we need regular , well-trained , and professional army... NONE OF US use weapons that professional army use. And in Islam , there IS a concept of regular army...Ottoman Military? Remember?

I also don't like our generals..what they did is wrong...but please don't brush whole Army due to it. Pakistan Army is extremely patriotic! May Allah bless them.

I believe that now Generals of Pakistan Army will also improve their conduct..No more interference by Martial law!

Yeah only a delusional indian would give "globalfirepower" to me HAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHA....

In actual defense forums , this site is "banned" ..If you knew ANYTHING..even an iota ..about defense issues..you would know that this site's methodology is fallacious.

Hello? I'm a physics major! I don't need baby blogs of indians like global firepower...Kindly , post on topic...

Topic is "Strategic Forces" ... we aint even talking about "conventional forces" ...do you even understand the difference?

Errrr....I gave you reference which is the most popular used and you gave me 'HAHAHAHA'.

Do you think Pakistan can defeat India in an all out war? Yes/No?

PS. Globalfirepower is not an Indian blog :wacko:

Edited by Ugly Jinn

Errrr....I gave you reference and you gave me 'HAHAHAHA'.

OMG!!!!!!!

Globalfirepower is NOT a "reference" .... This is a blog probably run by jobless indians...

Since you don't know anything regarding defence , and I don't blame you for that , let me break it down for you

"Globalfirepower" doesn't even take Strategic capability into account ..it just take "numbers" into account..in your globalfirepower...india is ranked number four because india has alot of "numbers" ...in the real world however...though smaller..but British/France/Germany etc will beat the living [Edited Out] outa backward indian military...so you see what I'm saying?

Plus : If you need ANY reference regarding my OP...just ask me..I have ALL the references with me...I just didn't put them in my OP because it would be took long then...

Do you think Pakistan can defeat India in an all out war? Yes/No?

Proportionally , Yes! Like if 100,000 indian troops fight against 100,000 Pakistani troops...Pakistan will ALWAYS win....but since we don't have "ideal" situations in the real world....so my answer is no.

In an all out war ...Pakistan can not defeat India...and nor can India defeat Pakistan.... That is called "Balance of Power" that exist in South Asia...but delusional indians think that india can 'run-over' Pakistan whenever it feels like :lol: :lol: ... I created this thread to dispel this myth...

PS. Globalfirepower is not an Indian blog :wacko:

I know. I was talking figuratively. Gullible Indians like to quote that blog alot...because it puts india in top 5 lol ...so Chinese , Pakistanis etc refer this site as "indian blog" haha....

But anyways , globalfirepower is highly retarded source..it is not credible at all...it doesn't even take the strategic capabilities of any nation into account...

Edited by Auzer

Well Pakistan was "forced" into this race. We did not go nuclear but India did. After nuclear explosions , Indians adapted threatening tone against Pakistan so Pakistan HAD TO respond. It is for our survival...

Secondly , 1971 war wasn't a "war" ..it was a "civil-war" ... Pakistani Army was miles away from its mainland , surrounded by enemy , and living in hostile land... The surrender was inevitable. It wasn't a military defeat but a "political" defeat because our OWN people turned against us. NO ARMY can fight in such situation....

Are we Muslims suppose to be afraid of death or nuclear explosion?

Are we safe now. Poverty, terrorism, corruption, and lots of bad stuff related to poor economy. Were these weapons worth all of it.

What is surety they will not turn against us now in Balochistan and NWFP, with this behaviour.

And in today's age , eveybody can't be army..we need regular , well-trained , and professional army... NONE OF US use weapons that professional army use. And in Islam , there IS a concept of regular army...Ottoman Military? Remember?

Remember NCC programs in colleges? That was the easiest and cheapest solution for your well trained army.

No country can think of attacking 170million troops. As far as India is concerned that much army is enough.

Don't push khulafa into this. What they think did not bear any Islamic credibility. What I meant was during Prophet(pbuh) time.

I also don't like our generals..what they did is wrong...but please don't brush whole Army due to it. Pakistan Army is extremely patriotic! May Allah bless them.

I believe that now Generals of Pakistan Army will also improve their conduct..No more interference by Martial law!

I am not against army in particular. I like low ranking officers but this is not the solution.

Edited by fightingsoul001

Globalfirepower is NOT a "reference" .... This is a blog probably run by jobless indians...

Proof?

"Globalfirepower" doesn't even take Strategic capability into account ..it just take "numbers" into account..in your globalfirepower...india is ranked number four because india has alot of "numbers" ...in the real world however...though smaller..but British/France/Germany etc will beat the living [Edited Out] outa backward indian military...so you see what I'm saying?

Wow, such detailed and sophisticated explanation. :wacko:

Proportionally , Yes! Like if 100,000 indian troops fight against 100,000 Pakistani troops...Pakistan will ALWAYS win....but since we don't have "ideal" situations in the real world....so my answer is no.

In an all out war ...Pakistan can not defeat India...and nor can India defeat Pakistan.... That is called "Balance of Power" that exist in South Asia...but delusional indians think that india can 'run-over' Pakistan whenever it feels like :lol: :lol: ... I created this thread to dispel this myth...

Pakistan can't even take care of the Taliban/Wahhabi filth and protect Shias domestically yet you are talking about taking on India? Seriously, I don't know what your smoking but I'll buy it.

Edited by Ugly Jinn

Proof?

Explained. Are you a child or what?

O.K go to any INDIAN defence forum...and post "India is 4th most powerful military in the world...proof..globalfirepower" ...even INDIANS will laugh at you and tell you that this site is [Edited Out]...you need more proof? :lol:

Wow, such detailed and sophisticated explanation. :wacko:

Grow up. Instead of your ranter , why don't you refute my points by giving your views regarding defence related issues?? Yup , you aint even well-read in this area...lols...

Pakistan can't even take care of the Taliban/Wahhabi filth and protect Shias domestically yet you are talking about taking on India? Seriously, I don't know what your smoking but I'll buy it.

America couldn't protect its thousands of people in its mainland...

Bunch of guys slaughter hundreds of your compatriots...

Russians are STILL engaged in Chechyna etc...

Genius , these asymmetric conflicts do not reflect national military power of any country.

We are fighting insurgents.....and if indian military invades Pakistan..do you really think we'll fight you with the same intensity? Within first hour of invasion...we'll be raining missiles on your country and ALL HELL WILL BREAK LOOSE IN SUB-CONTINENT!

Low-intensity insurgency doesn't define any military...

U.S defeated Iraqi military in 27 days...but it took YEARS for them to kinda control insurgents...get a hint , genius.

Explained. Are you a child or what?

O.K go to any INDIAN defence forum...and post "India is 4th most powerful military in the world...proof..globalfirepower" ...even INDIANS will laugh at you and tell you that this site is [Edited Out]...you need more proof? :lol:

You claimed globalfirepower.com is a blog by jobless Indians, yet couldn't provide any proof and are telling me to search a forum? ^_^

Grow up. Instead of your ranter , why don't you refute my points by giving your views regarding defence related issues?? Yup , you aint even well-read in this area...lols...

There is nothing to refute, India dominates in practically every military statistic that exists. So Pakistan's best strategy is to have peace.

America couldn't protect its thousands of people in its mainland...

Bunch of guys slaughter hundreds of your compatriots...

Russians are STILL engaged in Chechyna etc...

Genius , these asymmetric conflicts do not reflect national military power of any country.

We are fighting insurgents.....and if indian military invades Pakistan..do you really think we'll fight you with the same intensity? Within first hour of invasion...we'll be raining missiles on your country and ALL HELL WILL BREAK LOOSE IN SUB-CONTINENT!

Low-intensity insurgency doesn't define any military...

U.S defeated Iraqi military in 27 days...but it took YEARS for them to kinda control insurgents...get a hint , genius.

I hope you are in charge of Pakistan's military in the future, it will be in safe hands. ^_^

Edited by Ugly Jinn

This is truly amazing progress.

I remember well, how the zionist press would bark about pakistan every other day in multiple newspapers. I actually learnt all the secrets of uranium enrichment from the India, Israeli and US papers. I had never heard of krytron and cold-cathode trigger tubes, centrifuge, magnetic bearings, ring magnets and depleted uranium rounds and explosively formed projectiles.

Indeed, they were the biggest proliferators.

Just the other day, they have uploaded the interview of Dr Khan, how he had such a nice life in Holland, and a loving wife who would kiss him when he left home and kiss him again when he returned home and the family would go every year on vacation with the daughters and so on. Certainly, he was not a spy. It was an event TOTALLY arranged by the All-Mighty.

There is certainly going to be a nuclear war on this miserable planet.

Most of the responsibility would lie with the yanks, the khazars, the hindu zionists and the jew zionists, the anti-christ fascists who disguise as zionists just the khazars disguise as jews, and the banksters.

These groups have never played fair. Whenever, one has tried to deal with them straightforwardly, they have repeatedly acted wicked. As a result, no one trusts the other side. They also perpetrated the communist revolution as well as after the end of the soviet union, cheated it. In addition, misled the serbs into a genocide of serebrenicans, before starting a series of wars on Iraq.

Dr Khan was successful, because he was truthful. His wife trusted him because he never lied to her. It is also interesting to note that both Dr Khan and General Aslam Beg have some Mongoloid blood in them as evidenced from the shape of the skull.

After the Malhamah, the nuclear war, the population of the planet might be reduced to perhaps, half a billion.

In addition, the male chromosome would be damaged permanently from radiation (more so than the plasticizers in the plastics), with the result that the female population would increase abnormally.

This would be an insane price, that will result from the dishonesty, ego, and greed of a very few people. These people, instead of honestly solving problems and discussing truth have actually engaged in a series of deceptions and false-flags.

The hadith predictions are beginning to make sense in terms of plausible scenarios of war.

The zionists also believe that the only way they can rule the world is by reducing its population as they did in rhodesia by the invention of machine gun, now with the use of WMDs. Their ascent to power has been based on making the others fight.

You claimed globalfirepower.com is a blog by jobless Indians, yet couldn't provide any proof and are telling me to search a forum? ^_^

Globalfirepower is a sub-standard site. ALL people with defence background know that. For proof..ask even indians...so why are you going in circles here?

Your indian military is a backward third-class military...so much so..that your tanks don't even have Night-time fighting capability...your tanks keep on falling in the wells ... :lol: And globalfirepower puts india above nations like France and Britain that design their own weapons , fighter aircrafts , tanks , nuclear submarines etc....

Regarding the indian connection to gfp..I already explain previously that was a figurative joke on your so-called "reference" ...

There is nothing to refute, India dominates in practically every military statistic that exists. So Pakistan's best strategy is to have peace.

Thats what you delusional indians are brainwashed to think so buddy. Ever wondered why after ALL the fuss , indians didn't dare to launch even a surgical strike in Pakistani Kashmir? Yup...they knew that Pakistani Military will OWN indians yet again...

Kindly , can you give me the statistics of indian strategic forces? What nuclear capable cruise missile have you deployed? What nuclear capable quasi battle-field range ballistic missile you have 'deployed' ? What ALCM weapon you have? Actually , you have NONE of them right now! Indians are far behind in technology when it comes to Strategic Forces.....which are the real backbone of any modern nuclear military...

Gullible brainwashed indians like you see "Oh india have 3000 tanks while Pakistan has 2000...yayy we are ahead" LOL! Whereas in the real world...Pakistani Armour in the deserts of Sindh and plain of Punjab will incinerate indian Armour.... Do you think I'm blabbering? Just see what your Army Chief says...

Indian Army chief accepts the superiority of Pakistani Armour vis-a-vis indian armour..

"Earlier when Indian Army Chief's attention was brought to the fact that the Indian Army's tanks have a night vision capability of 20 percent, Pakistan's have 80 percent while China has 100 percent, Gen. Kapoor only replied: 'You are right.' "

http://in.news.yahoo...ndian-army.html

So we all know how greatly prepared your indian military is...

Even U.S ambassador to India reported to White House , after Mumbai attacks , that if India went ahead and had attacked Pakistan by its current doctrine "Cold Start" , Pakistani Military would have inflicted heavy damage on Indian side..since india wasn't prepared to face an adversary as lethal as Pakistan... (Wikileaks) :!!!:

http://ibnlive.in.co...-3.html?from=tn

The fact is that even though you are TEN TIMES larger country than us , 4 TIMES larger forces , 6 TIMES more defence budget etc etc..even THEN , you CAN NOT even think of fighting an all-out war against Pakistan. Even Americans know that haha... So please , you indians now should come out of your fairyland that 'oh we can over-run Pakistan whenever we want" blah blah... Reality is : Pakistan and india have a "balance of power" between them.

I hope you are in charge of Pakistan's military in the future, it will be in safe hands. ^_^

No , General Kiyani is doing a good job at deterring hindus to their place...this is enough for us...

Afterall , it was under his tenure that Pakistan Army conducted largest exercises of history , Azm-e-Nau III , and effectively put an end to indian dreams of "cold start" ...

Edited by Auzer

Regarding the indian connection to gfp..I already explain previously that was a figurative joke on your so-called "reference" ...

So you have nothing to counter the reference, except to dismiss it with useless jokes.

I bet you are a banned member MALANGG (not sure about spelling).

Edited by Ugly Jinn

So you have nothing to counter the reference, except to dismiss it with useless jokes.

I see how you are unable to counter the humiliation of your country. I believed all Indians think that India is some shuppa powa in making or something like that? When faced with reality that India can not even take on Pakistan , all your 'bravado' fades away...lol...Anyways ....

I bet you are a banned member MALANGG (not sure about spelling).

No, I am not.

I see how you are unable to counter the humiliation of your country. I believed all Indians think that India is some shuppa powa in making or something like that? When faced with reality that India can not even take on Pakistan , all your 'bravado' fades away...lol...Anyways ....

India is not my country, and I have no clue what humiliation you are speaking of, and this coming from a Pakistani nationalist is comical.

This is humiliation:

36khde.jpg

You should worry less about India and try to protect the innocent Shias first before talking big.

Edited by Ugly Jinn

India is not my country, and I have no clue what humiliation you are speaking of, and this coming from a Pakistani nationalist is comical.

This is humiliation:

36khde.jpg

You should worry less about India and try to protect the innocent Shias first before talking big.

OK whatever...

The purpose of this thread is to dispel the myths of brainwashed Indian nationalists on this forum , who think that india is some sort of mega power etc...

I just wanted to show them the reality of their country ...

See other threads made by Aftahb and see his delusions there....

Auzer you forgot to put a big "FOR SALE" stamp on each missile and its Pakistani military jockey. Thats the big failure of our nation. Every thing is up for sale here. The police is for sale. The judges are for sale. The politicians are for sale. Give them some money and get anything done, absolutely anything. Or get away with anything.

All India needs to do is raise enough funds and tell Paki generals to simply hand over the country and go live with their children living in UK or US. Pakistanis are hypocrites, non-Muslims, comprehensively corrupt and done for. Its just a rotten mass now waiting for a jolt to collapse.

Auzer you forgot to put a big "FOR SALE" stamp on each missile and its Pakistani military jockey. Thats the big failure of our nation. Every thing is up for sale here. The police is for sale. The judges are for sale. The politicians are for sale. Give them some money and get anything done, absolutely anything. Or get away with anything.

All India needs to do is raise enough funds and tell Paki generals to simply hand over the country and go live with their children living in UK or US. Pakistanis are hypocrites, non-Muslims, comprehensively corrupt and done for. Its just a rotten mass now waiting for a jolt to collapse.

Uhhh well indians are WORSE in this regard...lol..

Anyways , on a serious note , I still have one hope left ...

The new political force of Pakistan... Pakistan Tehreek-i-Insaf!

Pakistan is a very , very , very , very complex country. I think that Pakistan is the ONLY country that is located on the cross-roads of 4 major civilizations... It is not easy to govern...not at all...

But we must not lose hope... Things will get better one day , Inshallah!

Uhhh well indians are WORSE in this regard...lol..

Anyways , on a serious note , I still have one hope left ...

The new political force of Pakistan... Pakistan Tehreek-i-Insaf!

Pakistan is a very , very , very , very complex country. I think that Pakistan is the ONLY country that is located on the cross-roads of 4 major civilizations... It is not easy to govern...not at all...

But we must not lose hope... Things will get better one day , Inshallah!

PTI is the last hope for Pakistan's survival. Otherwise Somalia will be a much better place to live than in Pakistan.

I am planning to move to Somalia if things never change. :P

PTI is the last hope for Pakistan's survival. Otherwise Somalia will be a much better place to live than in Pakistan.

I am planning to move to Somalia if things never change. :P

But just talking won't cut it... VOTE FOR PTI in next elections....

Imran Khan is also best of Shia , among current leaders. He "specifically" criticizes Lashkar-e-Jhangvi by taking their name for Shia killing...I haven't seen any other politician doing so ...

So please , register you vote and VOTE! Also urge your friends , family , relatives etc to vote for PTI this time....

Its almost now ...or ...never.

Pakistan cannot do anything until it frees itself from Takfiri terrorists, Western world's dependency, Wahabi states beggary. How could you fight an enemy who is a big time ally with the ppl from whom you receive aids for your survival, and those who control the Takfiri terrorists to create internal strife in your country anytime they wish?

Pakistan cannot do anything until it frees itself from Takfiri terrorists, Western world's dependency, Wahabi states beggary. How could you fight an enemy who is a big time ally with the ppl from whom you receive aids for your survival, and those who control the Takfiri terrorists to create internal strife in your country anytime they wish?

Offcourse! Pakistan Army has been fighting TTP for good now...

Once Pakistan get out of this war...Inshallah internal security will also improve...

For all that , we must bring a sincere party into power...and PTI is the only party that seems sincere..so Inshallah vote for them...

War never solves anything. If both countries go into a war with each other, both the countries will be abolished from the face of the planet Earth. Referring to nuclear war. I just dont get one thing, why we human beings hate each other so much??? Where does this hatred come from??? We are going to die one day and we will face ALLAHÓÈÍÇäå æÊÚÇáì, all this hatred will stay here, in this stupid temporary world.

War never solves anything. If both countries go into a war with each other, both the countries will be abolished from the face of the planet Earth. Referring to nuclear war. I just dont get one thing, why we human beings hate each other so much??? Where does this hatred come from??? We are going to die one day and we will face Allahسبحانه وتعالى, all this hatred will stay here, in this stupid temporary world.

I know and I agree.

Pakistan just "defends" itself. Our forces are a deterrence , it is indians who maintain "offensive" posture in their deployment and doctrine. Pakistan always maintain the defensive posture of 'credible minimum deterrence' ....