Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Against oneself

When You See Mocking And Bad Behavior

Rate this topic

y is it creepy if i pray for someone? isnt it good?

then man has disliked me for months ... for what reason? because i made some anti yasser habib threads? or i one day said ammar nakshwani should improve his dress code (i think its probably that). replicant doesnt even know where i am coming from.

it is the way of ahlulbayt to rise above the ones who dont undersand them ... and pray for them. i will go to the prayer mat right now and pray for his blessings. good bye.

Propaganda_of_the_Deed may Allah guide you. u mock and hurt some people cant cant even admit it. you blame the victims for not being strong enough to take your bad behavior. i take my leave. i hope you change ur ways. i hope imali also improves. life is not all jokes and mocking people. and you need to joke at the right time with the right people. dont spoil serious islamic threads. go somewhere else do it. and at least dont talk about sexual things here. i know some here agree with me but they dont say it.

My gosh....I went downstairs to play PlayStation with my brother for a while...I come back and I've become the target all of sudden.

I got one message for you: ALLAHU AKBAR! AL-AFASY RAHBAR!

Edited by Replicant

Propaganda_of_the_Deed may Allah guide you. u mock and hurt some people cant cant even admit it. you blame the victims for not being strong enough to take your bad behavior. i take my leave. i hope you change ur ways. i hope imali also improves. life is not all jokes and mocking people. and you need to joke at the right time with the right people. dont spoil serious islamic threads. go somewhere else do it. and at least dont talk about sexual things here. i know some here agree with me but they dont say it.

Cool story bro.

Remind me what was so "Islamic" about this thread which I spoiled? Or the other one for that matter? I never mentioned anything sexual, it is up to you how you wish to interpret things, sunny jim. If you don't like my postings you are free to report them or add me to the ignore list.

Also I thought you were going to take a break/pray for Replicant's soul?

are you supposed to stay silent?

http://www.shiachat....ns-for-alafasy/

they are mocking me and being rude and they are casually speaking about private parts.

ruqayahs amal

alafasy

propaganda of the deed

macisaac

al-hadi

zahratul islam

replicant & the samz & wayfarer are liking the posts.

and this is allowed on SC?

and no one speaks out?

i must be flying under the radar lol

Wow if I knew a thread was going to be made about the naughty boys and girls of SC, I would have thrived to be numero uno... Please edit and add me to the list immediately, I will mock and ridicule you so bad you'll faint if you want, not just making you nagg and cry like you probably were while creating this you big baby... Booooohooooooo :-(((

Wow if I knew a thread was going to be made about the naughty boys and girls of SC, I would have thrived to be numero uno... Please edit and add me to the list immediately, I will mock and ridicule you so bad you'll faint if you want, not just making you nagg and cry like you probably were while creating this you big baby... Booooohooooooo :-(((

mashallah the good manners of shiachatters ... and liked by imali. one person sent me a pm of support. on this thread many lined up to ridicule me ... and i never attacked them. islamically is it ok for you to stand by and do nothing with these people mocking me?

i am hoping someone takes action here.

mashallah the good manners of shiachatters ... and liked by imali. one person sent me a pm of support. on this thread many lined up to ridicule me ... and i never attacked them. islamically is it ok for you to stand by and do nothing with these people mocking me?

i am hoping someone takes action here.

Let me guess, alhindi sent that PM.

Sorry to disappoint you, but alhindi is really SD. LOL.

Edited by Al-Afasy

Brother, I want to give you some advice. I don't want you to be uncomfortable on here, but it's all jokes. They aren't insulting you personally, they're just having some fun. We're all friends here and we mess with each other. The fact that they do it to you shows that they welcome you. I would be more concerned if they didn't joke around with you at all. I hope you enjoy your stay ;D

So.. in topic after topic you've created, you've taken it upon yourself to go after others, leaving no leaf unturned to condemn those Shi`as who you for whatever reason dislike, but now can't take a little mild jibing being sent your way..?

333518_700b.jpg

memes are so annoying on this forum...

macisaac in the past u have condemned me for criticizing the likes of mujtaba sherazi ... the enemy of your enemy is your friend? you are one of those sayed khomeini haters.

:o

Mac hates Khomeini, spread the word!

Make threads! Panphlets! TV commercials! "Shiachat.com moderator caught hating Khomeini"

Arrest MacIsaac! Imprison him! Make him pay!!!

You guys think its acceptable behavior to insult someone,however mildly you wish to call it, especially on a public forum? against oneself makes good topics and poses interesting question and thoughts. instead of have a good civil dialogue, you all derail his threads with silly and childish behavior and mock him. frankly the quality of shiachat has really taken a hit, mostly because of members like you all here. back in the day, the silliness was confined to general off topic section, but now its everywhere. what a waste of space.

remember this is a public forum. you won't be able to delete your post or prevent people from reading it in long term. this isn't your moms basement. be careful and fear god. show some courtesy and understanding.

Edited by alhindi

You guys think its acceptable behavior to insult someone,however mildly you wish to call it, especially on a public forum? against oneself makes good topics and poses interesting question and thoughts. instead of have a good civil dialogue, you all derail his threads with silly and childish behavior and mock him. frankly the quality of shiachat has really taken a hit, mostly because of members like you all here. back in the day, the silliness was confined to general off topic section, but now its everywhere. what a waste of space.

remember this is a public forum. you won't be able to delete your post or prevent people from reading it in long term. this isn't your moms basement. be careful and fear god. show some courtesy and understanding.

This should have been taken up in private or with the admins....not posted on the public forum.

alafasy/ s hassan has been hounding me on the forum. everywhere i go he attacks me. he doesnt like how i criticize the sherazis for doing takfer on sayed khomeini. even if i dont say anything about them he stalks me.

i want it to stop. i have some questions for him to answer. all i have from him is insults .... he never addresses the issues just insults me. here is your chance to explain your views for once instead of dodging the subjects .

1, you love sayed khomeini and mujtaba serazi and yasser habib. they do takfer on sayed khomeini. hadith says if one muslim does taker on another then at least one of them is kaffir. tell me how can you love both with this in mind?

2, do you agree with the takfer they do?

3, bring me one atom of proof that sayed khomeini or shaykh bahjat was a pantheist.

4, if you cant bring me proof then have the sherazis seen something u have not?

4, i have said it loads of times. all i want is the takfer to stop. why do u hate me for this? why cant the takfer stop?

In the quotes below he called out people in the public forum once again it should have been taken up in private or with the admins. So you see the OP is not completely innocent either.

are you supposed to stay silent?

http://www.shiachat....ns-for-alafasy/

they are mocking me and being rude and they are casually speaking about private parts.

ruqayahs amal

alafasy

propaganda of the deed

macisaac

al-hadi

zahratul islam

replicant & the samz & wayfarer are liking the posts.

and this is allowed on SC?

and no one speaks out?

This should have been taken up in private or with the admins....not posted on the public forum.

In the quotes below he called out people in the public forum once again it should have been taken up in private or with the admins. So you see the OP is not completely innocent either.

he makes topics which get derailed and bombarded with memes and silly responses. and the mods don't do anything. I can see why he is frustrated.

imali there is nothing wrong with asking alafasy those questions in public. if the man hounds me in public .. and supports the takferis in public ... and he has many friends here then we ask him this in public. we have spoken in private before but it didnt solve anything.

forget about me and him. all i want ... is for people to at least stop doing takfer on sayed khomeini on false accusations. this includes ppl like macisaac.

sayed khomeini is not a pantheist and anyone who supports those say that ... are not good people.

he makes topics which get derailed and bombarded with memes and silly responses. and the mods don't do anything. I can see why he is frustrated.

He makes topics about Shirazis that are clearly fitna and gets angry responses from some people when he generalizes a whole group of people. And the mods don't do anything about it either. You can see why I'm frustrated.

Please. You know well what he means when he says shirazis. after all, there is makarem shirazi, and I bet he loves him. Shirazis here is murtada who does takfir on our great ulema.

Why don't you answer HImfor once. DO you consider Al khominie a kafir? if no, what would that make of Murtada shirazi who does takfir on a Mumin?

he just wants an answer.

Edited by alhindi

imali there is nothing wrong with asking alafasy those questions in public. if the man hounds me in public .. and supports the takferis in public ... and he has many friends here then we ask him this in public. we have spoken in private before but it didnt solve anything.

forget about me and him. all i want ... is for people to at least stop doing takfer on sayed khomeini on false accusations. this includes ppl like macisaac.

sayed khomeini is not a pantheist and anyone who supports those say that ... are not good people.

You targeted Al-Afasy in the beginning with the pity party e-victim paragraph. Had you not added that first paragraph the outcome may have been much different.

Edited by ImAli

Please. You know well what he means when he says shirazis. after all, there is makarem shirazi, and I bet he loves him. Shirazis here is murtada who does takfir on our great ulema.

Why don't you answer HImfor once. DO you consider Al khominie a kafir? if no, what would that make of Murtada shirazi who does takfir on a Mumin?

he just wants an answer.

If you don't know what the issue is about then I respectfully ask you to not talk about things that you don't know about.

Edited by Al-Afasy

He targeted Al-Afasy in the beginning with the pity party e-victim paragraph. Had he not added that first paragraph o his post the outcome may have been much different.

and that justifies how i was treated?

I am taking another break from here.