Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
ShiaChat.com
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Questions For Alafasy

Rate this topic

• Advanced Member

alafasy/ s hassan has been hounding me on the forum. everywhere i go he attacks me. he doesnt like how i criticize the sherazis for doing takfer on sayed khomeini. even if i dont say anything about them he stalks me.

i want it to stop. i have some questions for him to answer. all i have from him is insults .... he never addresses the issues just insults me. here is your chance to explain your views for once instead of dodging the subjects .

1, you love sayed khomeini and mujtaba serazi and yasser habib. they do takfer on sayed khomeini. hadith says if one muslim does taker on another then at least one of them is kaffir. tell me how can you love both with this in mind?

2, do you agree with the takfer they do?

3, bring me one atom of proof that sayed khomeini or shaykh bahjat was a pantheist.

4, if you cant bring me proof then have the sherazis seen something u have not?

4, i have said it loads of times. all i want is the takfer to stop. why do u hate me for this? why cant the takfer stop?

• Advanced Member

alafasy/ s hassan has been hounding me on the forum. everywhere i go he attacks me. he doesnt like how i criticize the sherazis for doing takfer on sayed khomeini. even if i dont say anything about them he stalks me.

i want it to stop. i have some questions for him to answer. all i have from him is insults .... he never addresses the issues just insults me. here is your chance to explain your views for once instead of dodging the subjects .

1, you love sayed khomeini and mujtaba serazi and yasser habib. they do takfer on sayed khomeini. hadith says if one muslim does taker on another then at least one of them is kaffir. tell me how can you love both with this in mind?

2, do you agree with the takfer they do?

3, bring me one atom of proof that sayed khomeini or shaykh bahjat was a pantheist.

4, if you cant bring me proof then have the sherazis seen something u have not?

4, i have said it loads of times. all i want is the takfer to stop. why do u hate me for this? why cant the takfer stop?

wow....someones jealous of afasy...

:wacko:

the sunni's love it when they see shia's calling each other kaffir.

get a life . seriously ..get one . Both of you ..everyone . get up ..go outside and smell the fresh sun.

look at the world around you ..find something to improve the society, science, math ..give a good impression on islam

• Advanced Member

sister what have i done wrong?

i posted some topics saying sherazis should stop the takfer. is that wrong? dont you want to see them stop and get unity?

then alafasy keeps stalking every topic i make so i ask him to explan himself.

Wait! why do you say Shirazis do takfeer? If Mujtaba shirazi,or Yasser al habib do so,its their fault,but by attributing this act to Shirazis as a whole is no sanity.did you ever see Ayatollah Shirazi,and his late brother doing takfeer?
Guest Zahratul_Islam

sister what have i done wrong?

i posted some topics saying sherazis should stop the takfer. is that wrong? dont you want to see them stop and get unity?

then alafasy keeps stalking every topic i make so i ask him to explan himself.

He is just trolling you.

Now don't get your turban all tied in a knot and redirect the traffic to mon thread.

http://www.shiachat....hrain-subforum/

Edited by Zahratul_Islam
  • Basic Members

I'm not going to enter in your specific quarrel, I'm going to tell something general about the disagreement between Sherazis and Khomeinis based on methods they use.

Because Shia is highly exclusive faith, in this way Sherazis are more Shia in their method, they draw a very specific circle and can judge everyone based on that.

Khomeinis have another problem, they introduced new radical concepts and practices like Islamism and Governing Faqih which are alien to Traditional Shi'i doctrine, therefore it is obvious that they should pay some price.

The confrontation between Khomeini and Shariatmadar was much more sever.

PS:

I would rather to chat in Persian

• Advanced Member

just answer the questions brother. lets know your opinion.

for those who mock me .... you are supposed to be better than me, ur ways should be better ..... but i wont mock you.

49.11 Shakir

O you who believe! let not (one) people laugh at (another) people perchance they may be better than they, nor let women (laugh) at (other) women, perchance they may be better than they; and do not find fault with your own people nor call one another by nicknames; evil is a bad name after faith, and whoever does not turn, these it is that are the unjust.

alhindi. you are how shias should be ... first person not to condem me. jazakallah khair

Edited by Against oneself
  • Advanced Member

alafasy i didnt accuse u of doing takfer on sayed khomeini, so why make it look like that? just answer the questions. stop making ur friends loose respect for u because you keep dodging them.

zahratul_islam u know what i mean .if he keeps supporting these takferis and bullying me then Allah will deal with it. and yes Allah is already dealing with it .... and if i am wrong or u are wrong then Allah is already dealin with it.

salam replicant

• Veteran Member

Now its Carry On ShiaChat...infamy! infamy!...theyve all got it in for...me :donno:

That is only the GREATEST line in British Comedy history. EVER.

Gotta love Carry On films.

For the benefit of the ignorant Amreekans with no sense of humour. :donno:

Edited by Propaganda_of_the_Deed