Sign in to follow this  
Against oneself

Questions For Alafasy

Rate this topic

In his profile alafasy wrote for interests, 'Showing Against Oneself who's boss'

i dont think he can answer my questions without showing the weakness in his opinions. i have done my part and if wants to be like this then let Allah deal with it.

Guest Zahratul_Islam

In his profile alafasy wrote for interests, 'Showing Against Oneself who's boss'

i dont think he can answer my questions without showing the weakness in his opinions. i have done my part and if wants to be like this then let Allah deal with it.

Yes I am sure Allah will get right on it. :rolleyes:

alafasy i didnt accuse u of doing takfer on sayed khomeini, so why make it look like that? just answer the questions. stop making ur friends loose respect for u because you keep dodging them.

zahratul_islam u know what i mean .if he keeps supporting these takferis and bullying me then Allah will deal with it. and yes Allah is already dealing with it .... and if i am wrong or u are wrong then Allah is already dealin with it.

salam replicant

Now its Carry On ShiaChat...infamy! infamy!...theyve all got it in for...me :donno:

That is only the GREATEST line in British Comedy history. EVER.

Gotta love Carry On films.

For the benefit of the ignorant Amreekans with no sense of humour. :donno:

Edited by Propaganda_of_the_Deed

Guest Zahratul_Islam

Now its Carry On ShiaChat...infamy! infamy!...theyve all got it in for...me :donno:

LOOL. One of the best lines.

This + Barefoot in the Park is your favorite romance = you have amazing taste

Guest Zahratul_Islam

Propaganda - your meme input on threads is always spot on.

Memes are the lowest form of wit after sarcasm :angry:

I don't how how amusing your comeback meme will be to my "hating." *hmph* :squeez:

Edited by Zahratul_Islam

Memes are the lowest form of wit after sarcasm :angry:

4x3m.jpg

Sarcasm is indeed the pinnacle of excellence in terms of wit delivery (which is one reason as to why British and American senses of humour are so different) . Meme's is perhaps number 1 on the internetz these days as it has supplanted sarcasm, and takes a serious skill as they can often be misused or out of context, as I have noticed from the many n00bs on here.

IMO, spelling and grammar corrections on the internetz is the lowest form of wit.

Edited by Propaganda_of_the_Deed

Guest Zahratul_Islam

107-0515064220-chalabi.jpg

Thread closed.

Ugh eblease ya Kurdi- the man survived Jordanian and American hate campaigns, you think a little broken glass is going to do damage?

I really find them funny.

And some people find fart jokes funny too. Says more about the person than the joke :P

Guest Zahratul_Islam

4x3m.jpg

Sarcasm is indeed the pinnacle of excellence in terms of wit delivery. Meme's is perhaps number 1 on the internetz these days as it has supplanted sarcasm, and takes a serious skill as they can often be misused or out of context, as I have noticed from the many n00bs on here.

IMO, spelling and grammar corrections on the internetz is the lowest form of wit.

Haji is instituting a 24 hour ban on those who cast disparaging remarks on others because he can't be bothered to edit things thoughtfully Ramadan is upon us.

I feel castrated atm.