Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Miladiator

Is Life A Test For Everyone

Rate this topic

Unfortunately there are people in this world who are in poverty. People without homes and without clothes, without food and water etc. How are these people expected to prayer to God. I understand that this is a very small minority of the world's population but how is someone living in a poor country in Africa expected to prayer when they don't even have water to perform wuduh. Or a woman/man expected to cover their bodies when they don't have clothes?

I don't know maybe these people are let off because of their situation, I'm not suggesting God forces us to do things we can't, but I was wondering what your opinions are?

usually muslims in poorer circumstances are more prone to pray and religious practice than muslims who are rich.

poverty and lack of means are part of the test, and each person according to their means and levels of intelligence.

the final judgment (results of the test) are with Allah in the next life; however, we can conclude that Allah is more forgiving and understanding than we can ever imagine.

peace to you

Yes life is the biggest test. This world is like a barking female dog. U ve to fight for everything.

Try to do most frm wat God has given u. If u don't ve money earn it righteously, if u ve power, butcher enemies n support oppressed, THe conclusion is, u ve to fight in all cases. Most ppl r like pig, once they ve money n family. They forget the world, the best example is probably every rich American muslim.

Unfortunately there are people in this world who are in poverty. People without homes and without clothes, without food and water etc. How are these people expected to prayer to God. I understand that this is a very small minority of the world's population but how is someone living in a poor country in Africa expected to prayer when they don't even have water to perform wuduh. Or a woman/man expected to cover their bodies when they don't have clothes?

I don't know maybe these people are let off because of their situation, I'm not suggesting God forces us to do things we can't, but I was wondering what your opinions are?

(bismillah)

(salam)

Sometimes even if one just believes in Allah s.w.t, they are a muslim. In the Qur'an it specifically narrates that everyone who is born is a Muslim,mashAllah.

If the child were left alone, he would worship Allah in his own way, but all children are affected by those things around them, seen or unseen.

The Prophet (pbuh) reported that Allah said, "I created my servants in the right religion but devils made them go astray". The Prophet (pbuh) also said, "Each child is born in a state of "Fitrah", then his parents make him a Jew, Christian or a Zoroastrian, the way an animal gives birth to a normal offspring. Have you noticed any that were born mutilated?"

(wasalam)

Edited by Anisa Bandeh Khoda

Life is a test for everyone whether rich or poor, young or old, minor or major. Life is a roller coaster and we should hold on to our safety belts in order to survive the ride. And always remember Allah(SWT) is watching you and HE(SWT) loves you.

This is a topic I often ponder. Yes, I think everyone has their own tests in life but I also find it difficult to accept the harsh reality of life, for a majority of the worlds people. Comparing myself to others, I wonder how our tests can be equal?

I know all the typical responses to this question^ as stated above, but I am still uncomfortable with the suffering of others.  

Poverty is so much easier than wealth! When all options are removed, all you have left is to survive and to pray.

The tests are not meant to be equal; part of the test is probably whether we help others in spite of our own troubles and hardships.

All the created beings are given the opportunity to prove their potential, therefore, everyone is tried with something of fear, hunger, and loss of possessions and children.

[29:2] Do men think that they will be left alone on saying, We believe, and not be tried?

[2:155] And We will most certainly try you with somewhat of fear and hunger and loss of property and lives and fruits; and give good news to the patient,

[76:7] They perform (their) vows, and they fear a Day whose evil flies far and wide.

Commentary 2:155 at

http://www.almizan.org/

Select Pooya/M.A. Ali Engl. Commentary for 29: 2 ; 2:154-155 and  76:7 (Ahlul Bayth(as) at 

http://quran.al-islam.org/

---------------------------

"Life Through Trails" Lecture by Br. Hassanain Rajabali

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MQvjxP2Gqx4

How is the creator trying?, if man commits evil on another, especially on a large extent?.

It could be interpreted that this notion negates free will. Natural elements can be considered a trial, but not when the world is controlled by a corrupt system. Who is trialing who?