Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
ShiaChat.com
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Pakistan

Rate this topic

• Veteran Member

I'm a Pakistani and I can confidently say that my country is a cesspool -- nothing more nothing less. The Pakistani nation is garbage. Everyone is a know-it-all and a separatist because everyone has had enough of this drama this puppet state and the puppets owned by the West ruling over us since its creation. Only the elite who are literally rich enough to wipe themselves with currency notes stolen wealth of the poor, the 100% corrupt beurocrates and their 100% corrupt govt servants in their 100% corrupt and bankrupt departments, and hypocrites would love Pakistan in its current state. This cesspool needs to be drained, cleaned or simply bulldozed.

• Advanced Member

Every country in the world has flaws,in fact more serious than what Pakistan has.Instead of criticizing our homeland we should ask our ourselves,what we have done so incredible to bring a change? How are we serving it? We have become a nation,who read daily newspapers,listen to stupid talk shows and then abuse the govt.,society ,and system.but never try to re evaluate their own contributions.We have flaws so we are suffering not the country has made us suffer.

Imam Ali(as) has said that''Rulers will be imposed on a nation as the nation would be''.So don't regret if they are unjust,and corrupt,anyone at grass root level does n't leave an opportunity to fill his stomach if he is provided with.Why to look at others,why don't we start purging ourselves.

And love for land is not sin if it does n't contain prejudice for other nations,and i think 'Asbiyaa' is not what Pakistanis here are having,but the OP's question is representing it.When we look at societies which are morally destroyed we feel gratitude on our identity.

• Advanced Member

This joke of a thread should be deleted. Instead of answering questions it's turned into a funfest to bash Pakistan. That possibly was OP's intent too. We should burn almost all Muslim countries to the ground then I say.

I'm actually incredibly disappointed LOL, and I have no clue why.

Edited by AkbarHassan
  • Advanced Member

And love for land is not sin if it does n't contain prejudice for other nations,and i think 'Asbiyaa' is not what Pakistanis here are having,but the OP's question is representing it.When we look at societies which are morally destroyed we feel gratitude on our identity.

Love a Land! How can someone love a land. Land is same everywhere.

Any way it is a grave sin when It is become more important than emotion of even a single person. Because Human is most important and beautiful thing created on this earth and not appreciating it is a rejecting a master piece of God. And everyone is equally important as mentioned in Quran.

Why do you hate Pakistan so much Z??? :mad:

I don't. I want to hear from the "other side" since I already know the Indian side. At least the Indians can give me reasonable enough answers. It seems all you guys do is get on my ass for disagreeing . . .

This joke of a thread should be deleted. Instead of answering questions it's turned into a funfest to bash Pakistan. That possibly was OP's intent too. We should burn almost all Muslim countries to the ground then I say.

Yes, it has. No, it wasn't. No, we shouldn't.

I asked legitimate questions and I wanted legitimate answers. If I wanted to bash Pakistan I would have done it somewhere else (Thoughts thread, perhaps?) I hear Iran is pretty nice. It's a Muslim country.

That's all I have to say. I am incredibly disappointed at how this thread turned out. I don't quite understand why answers are so hard to come by.

Oh my freaking god Marbles, did you even read the post before yours? You're telling me to learn the history, but why the [Edited Out] do you think I'm asking these questions? Jesus freaking Christ. Take your bull [Edited Out] somewhere else.

It is quite obvious that no one here has any answers what so ever and they are more intent on bashing me. Since no answers can be arrived at, and the disrespect of nearly all people, I must assume that you are hiding information and that the Indian perspective is correct. This is also the reason I came to the conclusion that the Shia were more correct than the Sunni. Same exact reason.

I've PM'd an Admin to have this thread locked up. Take your insulting filth elsewhere. If you threw any insults around here, stay the hell away from me.

• Veteran Member

Oh my freaking god Marbles, did you even read the post before yours? You're telling me to learn the history, but why the [Edited Out] do you think I'm asking these questions? Jesus freaking Christ. Take your bull [Edited Out] somewhere else.

It is quite obvious that no one here has any answers what so ever and they are more intent on bashing me. Since no answers can be arrived at, and the disrespect of nearly all people, I must assume that you are hiding information and that the Indian perspective is correct. This is also the reason I came to the conclusion that the Shia were more correct than the Sunni. Same exact reason.

I've PM'd an Admin to have this thread locked up. Take your insulting filth elsewhere. If you threw any insults around here, stay the hell away from me.

Oops, this post is grounded in a failure of intelligence.

• Advanced Member

Love a Land! How can someone love a land. Land is same everywhere.

Any way it is a grave sin when It is become more important than emotion of even a single person. Because Human is most important and beautiful thing created on this earth and not appreciating it is a rejecting a master piece of God. And everyone is equally important as mentioned in Quran.

I did n't mean a piece of land merely but a homeland but yes humanity is more important of course,not on nationality basis.
  • Advanced Member

I did n't mean a piece of land merely but a homeland but yes humanity is more important of course,not on nationality basis.

Home land is also a land, like any other land created by Allah (swt) for humans. Every land is our land. We have divided ourselves and hence land is divided automatically. :)

If I ask you a very simple question, what is Pakistan? Is it people, land , ideology, govt, or anything else.

If it is people we have already discussed that every human is equally important on this earth.

If it is land than every land belong to us.

If it is ideology than we all Muslims have only one ideology which is to be faithful to Allah ÓÈÍÇäå æÊÚÇáì.

If it is govt. then you are right. :P

• Forum Administrators

NOTE: this is serious. I am not being sarcastic or rude (on purpose). I actually want to know the answers. I will try to keep the nationalistic garbage to a minimum, but you all know where I stand :P

The first post in a thread can set the tone for it and indeed if a perfectly serious thread gets hijacked by time wasters it is possible to delete the offending posts. But this first post made it pretty clear that educated and rational discussion was not on the agenda.

So I am locking it.

The OP is welcome to start a new thread and instead of just saying, "I am not being sarcastic or rude", if they could actually couch their questions and subsequent points in a reasonable manner then that thread would have a better chance of staying open.