Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Dajjal Has Lived Since The Time Of Prophet (Saw)?

Rate this topic

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Why do you people always say he is hiding in a cave... he isn't like your Osama bin Laden.....

My conclusion after many debates with Sunnis They stop using aql - when it comes to Ahl al-Bayt (as) or Shiism

or history in general

• Advanced Member

cuz there shahi book doesn't say about it , to them there books are more authentic! how come the man compiles a book of 10000 of hadees and people who where at prophets time his close sahaba only not more then 300 , for eg: when u ask them how did abu hurara compile such a book, so many hadees that a competition with quran almost almost was set , any hw when u ask them they will say a fairy tail ,tht abu hurara drank milk of the prophet saww n his brain became so strong tht not even one hadees is wrong !

• Veteran Member

Being a former Sunni, I have to say, I never made the connection until now... Lol like if the Dajjal can live hundreds or thousands of years, so can another man...

lol :lol: btw Masha'Allah on your conversion.

But yeah I didn't know either until I heard a sayyid ammar lecture the other week, so I was baffled as to why they attack out belief of the Imam (ajf) still being alive :donno:

• Site Administrators

http://www.islamweb.net/newlibrary/display_book.php?idfrom=8446&idto=8449&bk_no=53&ID=1359 (Arabic) (Sahih Muslim)

English extract:

... "Now I will tell you about myself. I am the Dajjal. I will soon be permitted to leave this place: I will emerge and travel about the earth. In 40 nights I will pass through every town, except Makkah and Madinah, for these have been forbidden to me. Every time I try to enter either of them, I will be met by an angel bearing an unsheathed sword, who will prevent me from entering. There will be angels guarding them at every passage leading to them.' ...

• Advanced Member

I never actually thought about that. Seriously though, when you think about it. It's incredibly hilarious.

Perhaps since you are sunni - you could provide an answer to the OP?

As if that's going to happen. He would rather just dodge the subject entirely and then turn it into a discussion about another issue he feels more comfortable discussing (debating) with us.

We actually don't need the example of the Dajjal. Look no further than Prophet Noah (as)

• Advanced Member

from the Prophet SAW

Here is one which mentions that it directly leads back to Imam Ali [as] who is the gate to the city of knowledge, explaining the words of RasoolAllah (pbuh)

Some other ahadith may not mention the names of the Imams [as] leading back to RasoolAllah (pbuh) but this doesn't necessarily mean that RasoolAllah (pbuh) never said it - I'm not quite sure, I don't know much about ahadith.

But anyway this one mentions it directly leads back to him so it should suffice

Muhammad b. Zeyad b. Ja`far al-Hamadani رضي الله عنه from him from Ali b. Ibrahim b. Hashim from his father from Muhammad b. Abi `Umayr from Ghiyat b. Ibrahim from al-Sadiq Ja`far b. Muhammad from his father Muhammad b. `Ali from his father `Ali b. al-Husayn from his father al-Husayn b. `Ali عليه السلام. He said: Amir al-Mu’mineen صلوات اللّه عليه was asked about the meaning of the Messenger of Allah’s صلى الله عليه وآله words, "I am leaving among you two weighty things, the Book of Allah and my progeny". Who, then, is the progeny? So he said: I, Hasan, Husayn and the nine Imams from the children of Husayn and the ninth from them is the Qa’im and the Mahdi, and they will not separate from the Book of Allah until they reach the Messenger of Allah صلى الله عليه وآلهat the Pond. (Kamal ad-Deen)

(hasan kal-sahih) (حسن كالصحيح)

Edited by Shia_Debater
  • Advanced Member

[Hadith is long] - This is quote from hadith -

Narrated to us more than one of our associates: Narrated to us Muhammad bin Hamam from Ja’far bin Muhammad bin Malik Fazari: Narrated to me Hasan bin Muhammad bin Sama-a from Ahmad bin Harith: Narrated to me Mufaddal bin Umar from Yunus bin Zabyan from Jabir bin Yazid al-Jofi that he said: I heard Jabir Ibn Abdullah Ansari say:

I said, ‘O Messenger of Allah! We know Allah and His Messenger. But who are the possessors of authority whose obedience Allah has accompanied with your obedience?’ He explained, “They are my caliphs, O Jabir, and the Imams of the Muslims after me. The first of them is Ali Ibn Abi Talib (a.s.), then Hasan (a.s.) and Husain (a.s.), then Ali Ibn Husain (a.s.), then Muhammad Ibn Ali (a.s.) the one who is famous as al-Baqir in the Old Testament. Soon, you will meet him, O Jabir, so when you face him, convey my salutation to him. He will be followed by Sadiq, Ja’far Ibn Muhammad, then Musa Ibn Ja’far, then Ali Ibn Musa, then Muhammad Ibn Ali, then Ali Ibn Muhammad, then al-Hasan Ibn Ali, then the one who will be my namesake and bear my agnomen, the proof of Allah in His earth and His remainder among His servants, the son of Hasan Ibn Ali. He (a.t.f.s.) is the one at whose hands Allah, High be His remembrance, will open the east of the earth and its west. He (a.t.f.s.) is the one who will be concealed from his Shias and his friends, an occultation in which none will be steadfast on the belief of his Imamate except the one whose heart has been tested by Allah for faith.” Jabir says that he asked, ‘O Messenger of Allah (s.a.w.s.)! Will the Shias benefit from him during the occultation?’ He replied, “Yes, by the One Who sent me with Prophethood! Surely they will benefit with his light and gain from his mastership in his occultation like the people derive benefit from the sun when the clouds hide it. O Jabir! This is from the hidden secrets of Allah and the treasures of His knowledge, so hide it except from the ones worthy of it.”

Kamal al-Deen by Shaykh as-Sadooq, Volume 1, page 257-258 Hadith Number # 3

@ Shia_Debate

Muhammad b. Zeyad b. Ja`far al-Hamadani رضي الله عنه from him from Ali b. Ibrahim b. Hashim from his father from Muhammad b. Abi `Umayr from Ghiyat b. Ibrahim from al-Sadiq Ja`far b. Muhammad from his father Muhammad b. `Ali from his father `Ali b. al-Husayn from his father al-Husayn b. `Ali عليه السلام. He said: Amir al-Mu’mineen صلوات اللّه عليه was asked about the meaning of the Messenger of Allah’s صلى الله عليه وآله words, "I am leaving among you two weighty things, the Book of Allah and my progeny". Who, then, is the progeny? So he said: I, Hasan, Husayn and the nine Imams from the children of Husayn and the ninth from them is the Qa’im and the Mahdi, and they will not separate from the Book of Allah until they reach the Messenger of Allah صلى الله عليه وآلهat the Pond. (Kamal ad-Deen)

(hasan kal-sahih) (حسن كالصحيح)

That has nothing to do with occultation.

@ Rasul

Any hadith giving the names of your 12 imams are clearly fabricated in my opinion because each Shia sect have their own imams named there.

@ Kamran-Syed

The concept of occultation came after the death of Hassan Askari R.A when he left no son, there are NO hadiths from the prophet mentioning such occultation and if such a concept of occultation was not introduced- your religion would not make sense because there should have been 12 Imams, the last's rule ending with the coming of the day of judgement and the world would go on to exist for another 1200 years without an imam, but if you look at the Dajjal, we have many hadiths clearly stating that he can live for this long, and let us remember- Dajjal isn't a normal man, go read the hadiths, but when we read about the Mahdi he is an ordinary man.

• Advanced Member

Any hadith giving the names of your 12 imams are clearly fabricated in my opinion because each Shia sect have their own imams named there.

Wow this new level of ignorance!

each Shia sect have their own imams named there.

And? :wacko:

• Advanced Member

(bismillah)

(salam)

@ Shia_Debater

That has nothing to do with occultation.

You are wrong, the concept of occultation did not start at the time of Imam Hassan al-`Askari [as] - if the concept started at his time then why is it many years earlier it was claimed that Muhammad ibn al-Hanafiyya was the Mahdi and had gone into occultation, why is it that many years earlier there were people who claimed that Imam Musa al-Kadhim [as] was the Mahdi and had gone into occultation etc.

Besides, we don't only take narrations from the Prophet (pbuh) - we take narrations from our Imams [as] too and they clearly mentioned the occultation long before the time of Imam Hassan al-`Askari [as]

Edited by Shia_Debater

(bismillah)

(salam)

You are wrong, the concept of occultation did not start at the time of Imam Hassan al-`Askari [as] - if the concept started at his time then why is it many years earlier it was claimed that Muhammad ibn al-Hanafiyya was the Mahdi and had gone into occultation, why is it that many years earlier there were people who claimed that Imam Musa al-Kadhim [as] was the Mahdi and had gone into occultation etc.

Besides, we don't only take narrations from the Prophet (pbuh) - we take narrations from our Imams [as] too and they clearly mentioned the occultation long before the time of Imam Hassan al-`Askari [as]

Hypothetically speaking, if your 12th Imam came after your 11th Imam and took up Imamate and then died after his rule, what would ithna 3ashari Shi'ism be?!

• Veteran Member

No other Muslim sect has 12 agreed upon Imams.

The concept of occultation came after the death of Hassan Askari R.A when he left no son, there are NO hadiths from the prophet mentioning such occultation and if such a concept of occultation was not introduced- your religion would not make sense because there should have been 12 Imams, the last's rule ending with the coming of the day of judgement and the world would go on to exist for another 1200 years without an imam, but if you look at the Dajjal, we have many hadiths clearly stating that he can live for this long, and let us remember- Dajjal isn't a normal man, go read the hadiths, but when we read about the Mahdi he is an ordinary man.

You are too ignorant to be taking part in these discussions.

• Advanced Member

due to some research i did recently i found that dajjal could be of un-human anture. since it may be anything that opposes the whole goodness with the leadership of Imam Mahdi (atf).

some recent researchers believe that the campaign of Evil and free masons have a symbol. that symbol could be dajjal representing the Evil.

the all -seeing-eye could be the symbol for dajjal.

http://loveforlife.com.au/files/AllSeeingEye.jpg

Edited by Arash_Kianfar