Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

This Community Is Worthless

Rate this topic

• Advanced Member

Sorry....if I knew someone would show up and lock it I wouldn't have posted that. :cry: :angry:

you did no wrong, dear. like I said above, u said what's everybody knows (most dont admit, they support him in closet!). when Alimo insults so many sisters here, calling them all sort of names, his comments dont even get 'edited'. he doesnt ever get suspend, and the thread dont get locked too. shows how this place is really bad. the 'mods' are on the sunnah of omar in discriminating b/n ppl and abuse of women. 'they' have no respect whatsoever!

Edited by Ismahan007
  • Veteran Member

Bismehe Ta3ala,

Assalam Alikum Brother East,

I think you will find ShiaChat useful in many areas. Just go to the topics that interest you and let the other forums just be. I'm sure you know about www.al-islam.org.

M3 Salamah, FE AMIN Allah

• Forum Administrators

There's been enough very recent heated discussion, between the same participants, about topics similar to the one that I locked. Indeed its presence did seem to be baiting others. ImAli made a perfectly sensible observation that was obvious to any reasonable person.

Looking over the OPs posting history there does seem to be a persistent and recurring interest in matters related to mutah. I would recommend that if this does play an important role in the OPs personal life, rather than their imagination, they take up the whole battery of issues with a cleric.

• Advanced Member

There's been enough very recent heated discussion, between the same participants, about topics similar to the one that I locked. Indeed its presence did seem to be baiting others. ImAli made a perfectly sensible observation that was obvious to any reasonable person.

Looking over the OPs posting history there does seem to be a persistent and recurring interest in matters related to mutah. I would recommend that if this does play an important role in the OPs personal life, rather than their imagination, they take up the whole battery of issues with a cleric.

How come you never do anyt thing about that 'Alimo' and his rants against members here (mainly sisters)? why the discrimination? you're quick to police others comments and suspend them save him. is that even islamic? doesn't islam teach to be fair when force (i.e a mod in this case) is at place?

Edited by Ismahan007

How come you never do anyt thing about that 'Alimo' and his rants against members here (mainly sisters)? why the discrimination? you're quick to police others comments and suspend them save him. is that even islamic? doesn't islam teach to be fair when force (i.e a mod in this case) is at place?

I think in one of the past few threads one of the mods had pointed out that reporting a person's post is how you can get it reviewed by mods... perhaps the sisters are being too kind-hearted and not actually using that feature? Or if they are complaining, they're not pointing out what the violations are effectively enough in his posts.

I think in one of the past few threads one of the mods had pointed out that reporting a person's post is how you can get it reviewed by mods... perhaps the sisters are being too kind-hearted and not actually using that feature? Or if they are complaining, they're not pointing out what the violations are effectively enough in his posts.

actually alot of us use that report button as far as I know

• Veteran Member

XD certain mods on here seem to be part of the Alimo40 fan club. Theyre so sensitive to critism of him now they have started imagining critical posts are directed at him before he's even posted on the thread!

• Advanced Member

I am not in favour of any one's thread getting locked for any reason - I guess it's unavoidable sometimes, but I wish it never gets to that point, after all this is a discussion forum.

Most of us participants, just need to be heard and understood - that's not asking quite a lot. :P

and what if your daughter or sister were to be married to a man who has "more need", so once in a while he does mut'ah. do you think she should accept it?

true.. however prophet and imam were both monogamous, only after that they became polygynists. so there IS a focus on monogamy in islam. right?

YOu should probably save yourself the hassle of debating with him. He will not listen to or consider any of your opinions he will eventually blow up, insult, and even accuse you of worshiping women and being a "fake muslim". There are others on here with a different point of view than you and they will make for an interesting civil conversation.

Call Haydar Husayn, you can have an interesting, civil, emotionless conversation with him.

Edited by ImAli
  • Advanced Member

and what if your daughter or sister were to be married to a man who has "more need", so once in a while he does mut'ah. do you think she should accept it?

Hypothetical question doesn't make for an interesting discussion. If you don't have anything interesting going on in your life, then you should consider yourself lucky I guess.

Salaam,

Yes, I think she has to accept it, it is not her business to reject things that God accepts, and it is between two other people, so why would she stick her nose in and dictate what other people should or should not do?

Do you put your nose in other people's relationships and tell them they are not allowed to get married?

Likewise, the first wife is a third party to the second marriage and has no say in it.

It is the need and the want and the God given right of the husband and the second wife, therefore no other creature has the right to interfere and prohibit the lawful, that is why Imam Ali says 'the jealousy of the female is kufr' (in najul balagah).

Otherwise you explain to me what it means, for the jealousy of the female to be equated to kufr?

true.. however prophet and imam were both monogamous, only after that they became polygynists. so there IS a focus on monogamy in islam. right?

No, that is not true,

There are reports that Imam Ali contracted Mutah (very likely in the time of Fatima)

Also, he has other women along with Umm al Baneen who is highly regarded in Islam

The fact that they start off their life with one wife, is not an indication that they were aiming to be monogamous. What counts is the end results when the conditions allowed them, they took more than one wife and that's what counts.

also what counts is what they said... not only what they did because maybe thier condition doesnt allow them to practise everything that they want to promote yet they promote it by the words...

for example imam Ali propotes just leadership but he was psuhed away from it can we say " imam doesnt belive in just leadership because he didnt practise it ?"

this is false because he was pushed away from it and his condition didnt allow him

Having multiple wives is an attribute of the Prophets because it is a sign of successful leadership.

One haddith of imam redha says:

in the white rooster there are five traits from the traits of the prophets:

knowledge of the prayer times, jelaousy, generousity, bravery and many wives

reference wasael alshia volume 20 page 152-157

another hadeeth by imam redha

three things are from the sunnah of the prophets, perfume , trimming the hair and many wives

imam sadiq said :

no possesiveness is allwoed except to men. possessiveness from women is jelaousy and possesiveness is just for men.. This is because a woman is only allowed a single man where as men are allowed four wives, and Allah is too generous that he would allow for them jealousy, while it is hallal for a man to have three wives other than her.

imam assadiq said :

indeed Allah the exhaulted and glofiried has not given (or allowed) posessiveness to woman. EVIL women are posessive , and the believing ( mumin) women are not. however Allah the exhaulted and glorified has given ( allowed) posessiveness to men, because it is allowed for a man to have up to four wives or his mulk alyameen girls, whereas a woman is only allowed her husband. therefore if she desires another husband alongside of him, then she is a adulteress before Allah.

Also when the prophet started his mission he had a secret mission because the conditions were not ready so we can not say " his objective was the secrecy of the mission"

also imam Ali was pushed away from leadership for 22 years and he was digging wells ..... but we can not say that imam Alis ultimate ambition was to dig wells while his knowledge and justice could have turned this world into a heaven had the people followoed him!!!!

any way i debated this issue so much with so many different people here so you can discuss it in the other topics which are already open so they dont come and close your topic or get yourself in trouble

salaam

Edited by alimohamad40
  • Veteran Member

Before anyone decides to continue to engage with am40's continuing nonsense and back and forth, i suggest to them that, for some people, it will take a life time before they wise up. They literally have to end up in their rocking chairs looking back at 90 years life experience before pennies start to drop and they start to see the bigger picture and realise just how foolish some of the things theyve said and done in their life were. For them wisdom is a late time coming and for some, not even then! so maybe it would be better to go and invest your time in something worthwhile and positive and leave this guy to live his life and learn in his own time in his own way, if at all.

salaam

ali asghar:

Usually its the femenists who make personal attacks not me,,, I attack thier anti islamic statements and actions but they start assuuming things and making judegements based on those assumptions.

for example lets say I promoted early marriage straight away I get a million accusation all ready based on suspecions and most of them personal and nothing to do with the technicality of the topic!!!!....

so how is this an islamic site when islam can not be promoted as a solution for life???

we have so many people sitting on the fence because everybody is concerend with thier own popularity in the eyes of the humans and no one dares to argue against the femenist religion which has many ideologies in direct conflict with islam and its dictating its misguided system on us and our children by force...

how do we falsely claim that islam is going to be a solution yet we disable its lawfuls and allow its unlawful in our life??

how do we falsely claim that we belive islam is the solution yet we punish everyone who tried to implement its laws in thier life?

how do we falsely claim that we ove ahlulbait and the prophets why in our life the most hated lifestyle is thiers?

we are fakes we need to look in the mirror harder and report what we see...

I personally have never used the report button because i dont really belive that the admins are fair as many of them sit on the fence and are not ready to declare thier views., they are more worried about thier popularity and the votes than the principals and hence they indulge in double standards. \

for example if person A agrees with me about 9 out of 10 things he/she will keep silent about the 9 things afraid from the reaction of the people yet he/she would wait gladly to point out that 1 issue that they disgree...

this is a sign that its not the principals which drives the people but its the intrests...

I was constantly insulted for saying " temporary marriage with prostitute is lawful and hence is a solution for the desperate to avoid haraam" eventhough one of the admins here one day admitted that he did muta with a prostitute, he wasnt picked on because he wanst defending ideology but in my case its so different it turned into the shirt of uthman,,, any topic people disagree with me they bring it up!!!!

The prophet said " a mumin is the mirror of his momin brother"

I am being a mirror and people can not stand to see thier ugly realities so they get very angry at the mirror and try to break it......

I mean look at what i posted here, so far I received many insult at least 4 or five and more if you count the people liking it but what was my crime in this topic? I posed hadeeths supporting laws in which they hate.... thats all

None of them is going to explain to us what the hadeeth means or why it is fabricated but they will just say:

"alimohamad is a fool or haydar hussain is stupid that his fingers would stick together or that HH is the abu huraira of this website,,,, things like this"

they also use explicit language when they insult which I am unable to repeat so haji did a good thing editing ruqayahs post when she made that comment.... its crazy that these girls are more explicit than men!!! i wonder what happened to tiher femenine nature? the praise of shyness in the female but unfortunately its as the prophet said about the last days :::

he sai:

the liar will be belived and the truthful will be denied (accused of lie) , the bad will be praised and the good will be condemned .....

the men will act like women and the women will act like men.

the women will rule and the men will listen and follow

the acceptance if homosexuality

the increase in fornication

when you look at all this conflict we have in simple terms i am promoting marriage and tehy are promoting forincation ... very simple

the altrnative of marriage is forincation and this is proven and is all around us in large percentage...

They hate these hadeeths but am not saying these things its actually imam Ali who is syaing them ??

is he also a fool?? or is this fabricated and falsely attributed to him? if yes show us how and why with evidence and guide the fools

if you are merciful you would guide the fools and the misguided and not let them suffer in thier misguidance so please guide us what these hadeeths mean ???

they are blatently saying that what you promote and do is EVIL

If this site was truely islamic they would not allow islam to be rediculed like this and they would not allow people who are totally within the islamic boundries and trying to do thier obligation of amr bilmaroof and nahi an almunkar to be attacked so much for doing the right thing...

I was banned in the past for arguing against a so called "convert" who was saying " death sentence must be abolished" and many things like this which were directly against islam.... so i asked her " which religion are you? what your saying totally contradicts islam!!" she got angry and then they were all on my throat dont offend the poeple whom we are trying so hard to bribe into islam!!! dont wreck our work.....

as if islam needs people who belive ine the complete opposite of its laws????

I am trying to tell her that if the base of her religion is on the foundation of abolishing the death penalty then she chose the wrong religion as that will not happen in islam..... i was beign honnest to her but people dont want to hear honnesty ,,,

The others were saying " dont argue dont offend" they try so hard to "increase the number of converts" as if islam needs quantity not quality ,,,,

or as if those converts are doing a favour for God so we need to not condemn them them even if they spread falsehood.

they work on the anti islamic base that the aim justifies the means so we can delude people to bring them to islam!!! your not bringing them to islam at all in that way even if they declare islam,,,

I would appriciate if instead of the name calling that some one can answer the questions and give thier tafseer of the hadeeths that I posted.

salaam

• Advanced Member

AM40,Prophet(saww) and Imams(as) were usurped of their rights to caliphate so were digging wells but nobody has usurped them from their rights of marriage if they did n't remarry in the lives of first ones it was their choice.Can you find single Hadees which says their circumstances were not allowing them to re marry?

Before anyone decides to continue to engage with am40's continuing nonsense and back and forth, i suggest to them that, for some people, it will take a life time before they wise up. They

literally have to end up in their rocking chairs looking back at 90 years life experience before pennies start to drop and they start to see the bigger picture and realise just how foolish some of the things theyve said and done in their life were. For them wisdom is a late time coming

and for some, not even then! so maybe it would be better to go and invest your time in something worthwhile and positive and leave this guy to live his life and learn in his own time in his own way, if at all.

I think you are right sister. Why waste your time debating with such an individual. Ramadan is almost upon us so we need to concentrate on things that really matter, not the ramblings of others.