Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Are You Attracted To Odd Or Eccentric Guys?

Rate this topic

Guest Endless Emotion

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Says the guy who's talked about going with prostitutes.. Is that part of one's pure nature to have a taste for such filthy women?

Why does everything have to descend into muta' on this website?

Posted Images

I completely agree with you! of course our emotions will change as we get older! Physical changes occur and as you know, it appears that older people do experience less intense emotions. Even the desire of attraction will sooner or later fade away! perhaps when I reach 40 or 50 I'll no longer get upset or angry when hearing about arranged marriage and finally agree to it :P yahooo mazilna shabab, khelina netmat3 be7ayatna....

Mr Secrets is the winner! He's absolutely my type!

hello_mr__secrets_by_parenthesisx-d3dmxec.jpg

Why go half way when you can easily go all the way?

post-42979-0-54595900-1341618941_thumb.j

These things are available at humans scale almost everywhere these days... Or I'm sure you already have one most probably...

I feel sorry for your future "boring" husband, either you'll be thinking of skeletors while he's with you,or you'll urge him to be drawing that k.r.a.p on his face sometimes...

You have been parading that you're in medical school for a while now in this forum, with silly us thinking, here, a smart one that is a benefit for mankind, masha'Allah... Oh but now we well know why you chose that as your life profession

Baddik kaff 3a bouzik, tfeh 3alayki, ya 3ayb el'shoum... Oh and I don't care that this is in the "sister's" forum... You're not a "sister" either, [Edited]... Sisters beware... Sad sad world... :no:

Salam

Edited by inshaAllah
No personal attacks
  • Advanced Member

I have no preference for such filthy women but muta with a prostitute is for sure much better than marrying your own hand or TV screen or fornicating or being gay or perving and conducting the fornication of the eyes.....

there are priorities to choose from and the hallal option which is makrooh is much better than the other haraam options which most of you are happy with....

How can you do muta with a prostitute, isnt only women of the books you can do it with, and if a woman is a prosititute she is not a woman if God

Guest Zahratul_Islam

To answer the OP's question: Nope. I would like for him to look/speak/act like an Iraqi Shia, preferably from the South, who generally wears sweater vests and (if I am lucky) glasses. Cookie cutter version, so help me God. Thing is, I don't want to have to explain all my political and religious leanings to some open minded and intelligent individual who will naturally have the inclination to "discuss" and "debate" with me and expect me to "listen" and be "thoughtful."

How can you do muta with a prostitute, isnt only women of the books you can do it with, and if a woman is a prosititute she is not a woman if God

How can you do mutah with a prostitute when you know she won't observe the iddah period required of her Islamically? Am I missing something here?

I can't believe that I have to delve into technicalities to highlight the ridiculousness of the notion. It is sickening, really.

How typically mature of you.

Considering I don't seek to get those I disagree with silenced or ignored, I would say that this at least makes me slightly more mature than you.

I don't really care whether my posts are ignored or not. I think it's fairly obvious from my posting history that I'm not seeking to win any popularity contests. I just believe that it's childish to put another user on ignore just because you don't agree with them.

It would be immature if her suggestion existed in a vacuum, was forced on people, or hindered intellectual discourse of some sort. All she did was respond to a flood of complaints about alimo posting in the sister's forum (a pattern we are all familiar with) by telling them that rather than waste their time or aggravate themselves, they had the option of clicking ignore.

It is pragmatic and saved everyone (including alimo) a lot of complaining and personal attacks.

Honestly, of all the immature things said in this thread, this is what outraged you? I find that highly amusing.

Edited by Zahratul_Islam

Sisters, if you wish you can add alimohammed to your list of ignore users. Why inflict yourself his posts when you can easily ignore them.

Please see this thread on how it can be done. http://www.shiachat....s-crippling-me/

Haha, that is exactly what I did. It's kinda like selective hearing, where you can tune somebody out and they will just keep blabbing with absolutely no idea that you can't hear them. Tra la la la la la...

Now I wish everyone would just do the same because everyone is quoting him. Don't feed the fire, people!

• Advanced Member

To answer the OP's question: Nope. I would like for him to look/speak/act like an Iraqi Shia, preferably from the South, who generally wears sweater vests and (if I am lucky) glasses. Cookie cutter version, so help me God. Thing is, I don't want to have to explain all my political and religious leanings to some open minded and intelligent individual who will naturally have the inclination to "discuss" and "debate" with me and expect me to "listen" and be "thoughtful."

How can you do mutah with a prostitute when you know she won't observe the iddah period required of her Islamically? Am I missing something here?

It would be immature if her suggestion existed in a vacuum, was forced on people, or hindered intellectual discourse of some sort. All she did was respond to a flood of complaints about alimo posting in the sister's forum (a pattern we are all familiar with) by telling them that rather than waste their time or aggravate themselves, they had the option of clicking ignore.

It is pragmatic and saved everyone (including alimo) a lot of complaining and personal attacks.

Honestly, of all the immature things said in this thread, this is what outraged you? I find that highly amusing.

good point on the iddah I forgot that also, where u asking me or just stating that as another obsticle, also im sure someone will jump & say the women of the book who are not muslim might not do iddah also, but still, marraige/muta is supposed to be with practicing religious women & a pro is not one

Guest Zahratul_Islam

good point on the iddah I forgot that also, where u asking me or just stating that as another obsticle, also im sure someone will jump & say the women of the book who are not muslim might not do iddah also, but still, marraige/muta is supposed to be with practicing religious women & a pro is not one

If you explain it to a woman of the book then it is on her whether or not she complies to the terms of the contract you made before each other and Allah. She may or may not comply depending on her respect for the contract, the relationship, and maybe even her inability to find another partner in such a short span of time.

With a prostitute no such conditions can exist. It is her job to sleep with multiple men in short periods of time. There really is no rationalization. If haddiths so blatantly contradict other haddiths/sunnah, Quran, fundamentals of faith, or reason then they should be reexamined and discarded if necessary.

Edited by Zahratul_Islam

If you explain it to a woman of the book then it is on her whether or not she complies to the terms of the contract you made before each other and Allah. She may or may not comply depending on her respect for the contract, the relationship, and maybe even her inability to find another partner in such a short span of time.

With a prostitute no such conditions can or do exist. It is her job to sleep with multiple men in short periods of time. There really is no rationalization. If haddiths so blatantly contradict other haddiths/sunnah, Quran, fundamentals of faith, or reason then they should be reexamined and discarded if necessary.

Get ready for personal attacks and to be called things like "fake muslim" and "traitor" when you know who comes back. Watch out because now he highlights it in red :o.

This cheap shot of "muta with prostitute" is used because the users know the emotional outrage that it would instigate,,, they can not defeat me intellectually so they resort to the instigation of the emotions to silence me...

a woman of the book doesnt mean " a woman of god"

you need to udnerstand the defenition of the word " ahlulkitab"

Yes she is from ahlulkitab by label and thats what ahlulkitab means.... ahlulkitab doesnt mean true christians because no true christian exists anymore as a true chrisitan will accept mohamad's mesege not reject it and hence will be a muslim....

i have given the fiqh defenition of ahlulkitab in the past and i can give it again in other topics, if you are intrested to know the law you can discuss this issue in the other topic or if its locked to open another one or if they disallow then on my email.

muta with prostitute is hallal and I have posted many times the openions of the scholars about the permissibility so i will only link it because it has nothing to do with this topic and you can discuss it there

Zahratul islam:

There is no iddah due to forincation.... only marriage requires iddah....

god does not recognize forincation.... however it is mustahab to do istibra by wiating one cycle but not wajib...

and its not the man's problem if she doesnt folllow his iddah after telling her

its only a problem when you marry her while you know that she is in the iddah of another man ,,, if you dont know its not your sin,,

http://www.shiachat....te/page__st__50

Edited by alimohamad40
Guest Zahratul_Islam

Zahratul islam:

and its not the man's problem if she doesnt folllow his iddah after telling her

its only a problem when you marry her while you know that she is in the iddah of another man ,,, if you dont know its not your sin,,

http://www.shiachat....te/page__st__50

I understand what you are saying, but what if it is unreasonable to think she will observe her iddah period because her job (which is how you found her) demands its constant violation? If she is a regular woman, Muslim or nonMuslim, then perhaps it is reasonable to defer to her decision making and let the sin fall on her- but isn't it inappropriate to do so when you know she has sex to make a living and will absolutely violate the iddah period?

Edited by Zahratul_Islam
  • Moderators

1. Question: What is meant by the expression “an adulterous woman known for adultery” that is used in the Manuals of Islamic Laws?
    Answer: It means that such a woman is known among the people for committing adultery.
  2. Question: Is it permissible to be party to temporary marriage with a woman who is “known for adultery”, if no other woman is available and the person is in desperate need of marriage?
    Answer: Based on obligatory precaution, one should refrain from marrying such a woman except after her repentance.

http://www.najaf.org/english/book/5/

This is from the website of Ayatullah Al Uthama Sayyid Sistani(ha) May Allah(s.w.a) give him a long life.

So he is saying that even if 'no other women is available' and 'there is an urgent need' (and those two conditions almost never apply except in very extreme cases), still out of ihtiyat, you shouldn't do it. So, as far as I know, that is not equivalent to a 'yes'. He is not, however, saying that it is haram given those conditions. His answer is predicated on those conditions. So if there is another women available who is not 'know for adultry' then you need to marry her (If she meets the other conditions for marriage). Just to clear up that point.

Also, look again at the condition 'no other women is available'. As far as I know, there are usually many widows, divorcees, or older women around who would agree to mutah, in most cases who are not known for adultry.

Edited by Abu Hadi
  • Veteran Member
  1. Question: What is meant by the expression “an adulterous woman known for adultery” that is used in the Manuals of Islamic Laws?
    Answer: It means that such a woman is known among the people for committing adultery.
  2. Question: Is it permissible to be party to temporary marriage with a woman who is “known for adultery”, if no other woman is available and the person is in desperate need of marriage?
    Answer: Based on obligatory precaution, one should refrain from marrying such a woman except after her repentance.

This is from the website of Ayatullah Al Uthama Sayyid Sistani(ha).

So he is saying that even if 'no other women is available' and 'there is an urgent need' (and those two conditions almost never apply except in very extreme cases), still out of ihtiyat, you shouldn't do it. So, as far as I know, that is not equivalent to a 'yes'. He is not, however, saying that it is haram given those conditions. Just to clear up that point.

Sure, but it's only out of obligatory precaution so a marja who gives a definite fatwa can be consulted, and as alimohamad has shown there are marjas that allow it.

• Moderators

Sure, but it's only out of obligatory precaution so a marja who gives a definite fatwa can be consulted, and as alimohamad has shown there are marjas that allow it.

That's true, but this fatwa is predicated on the condition, 'no other women is available'. As you know, that is almost never the case, unless you live on a desert island with you, a married couple, and a prostitute.

• Veteran Member

That's true, but this fatwa is predicated on the condition, 'no other women is available'. As you know, that is almost never the case, unless you live on a desert island with you, a married couple, and a prostitute.

The part about no other woman being available was in the question put to him, not in his answer. It's obvious that if a Muslim is able to marry a chaste woman, then he should do so rather than marry a fornicatress. However while chaste women may theoretically be available in almost every instance, in practice it may not be possible to marry them due to a variety of reasons.

• Advanced Member

I Answer: It means that such a woman is known among the people for committing adultery.

This is from the website of Ayatullah Al Uthama Sayyid Sistani(ha) May Allah(s.w.a) give him a long life.

So he is saying that even if 'no other women is available' and 'there is an urgent need' (and those two conditions almost never apply except in very extreme cases), still out of ihtiyat, you shouldn't do it. So, as far as I know, that is not equivalent to a 'yes'. He is not, however, saying that it is haram given those conditions. His answer is predicated on those conditions. So if there is another women available who is not 'know for adultry' then you need to marry her (If she meets the other conditions for marriage). Just to clear up that point.

Also, look again at the condition 'no other women is available'. As far as I know, there are usually many widows, divorcees, or older women around who would agree to mutah, in most cases who are not known for adultry.

And also since there are more women then men in the world, im sure there are plenty of women who r not prostitutes who can be courted for those reasons, seriously espesh in western & european countries anyways, I dunno who is better of a woman who hass to control every sexual urge for marraige or muta to one man or a man who can explore them & then has so much more choice lol

• Advanced Member

What about a man who nobody wants to marry, perhaps due to some physical deformity? What should he do? Remain celibate his whole life?

c

I am more then sure there are women who are equally.born or suffer from same or similar issues, match them up, would he want to burden soneone who is not disabled for a one night stand? Mayb some one would go for it I dunno I cant say each to there own, people are best matched for compatability, pious for pious, intellectual for intellectual, big for big small for small or whoever you are attracted to for many diff kinds of reasons ok enough lol u can msg me ur debate if u have to lets stop bombarding her thread

• Advanced Member

(salam)

A close friend of mine surprised me today by asking this question! She had noticed several times how I openly showed attraction to odd or eccentric guys instead of the normal one.

I didn’t know how to respond! Maybe that's true! I actually tend to find normal guys boring and hard to relate to, so that’s why I'm attracted to odd guys who are outside the "norm’’.

In fact, they’re not that creepy or mentally ill! But people might find them weird because they may have opinions that aren't entirely mainstream or have an unique way of looking at the world.... some of them even dress differently.

I don't really know why I feel like this, perhaps it's because I am always doing odd things myself… hehehe

Does anyone here relate to this or do you agree with my friend who thinks those guys are the worst evil.

*** BTW - I wish this gorgeous dude was my soul mate ***

tumblr_lwofvb2LDM1qbj6cco1_500.gif

<3 <3 <3 <3

Whatever floats your boat.

• Veteran Member

thoughts:

1- all men who participated in this thread should get a ban for a day :donno:

2- by seeing how the "norm"is expressing their normality and intellect , i dont blame you EE for going to the eccentric ,they live and let others live at least

3- the ban should include the gypsy cause she had brought up unncessary topic

the op asked for this thread to be deleted

thoughts:

1- all men who participated in this thread should get a ban for a day :donno:

2- by seeing how the "norm"is expressing their normality and intellect , i dont blame you EE for going to the eccentric ,they live and let others live at least

3- the ban should include the gypsy cause she had brought up unncessary topic

the op asked for this thread to be deleted

including a blue admin? muhahahaa