Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
AlAbd AlThaleel

Thawab Of Deeds In Sha'baan

Rate this topic

(bismillah)

(salam)

I have come across an app called "اعمال الشهور" which mentions many ahadith on what deeds should be performed on what days, the reward for said deeds, and much more. Many of these ahadith I have not foundon duas.org or Mafatih, and so I think it would be beneficial to post them here. InshaAllah every few days when I find time I can post some of the ahadith and their translations.

One note is that these ahadith are presented without a chain, and so it is up to you if you are to consider them authentic or not. We do have ahadith that basically state that if one does an action on the basis of getting a certain reward mentioned in a hadith and the hadith ends up being incorrect/fabricated, Allah (swt) will still give the person said reward. And Allah (swt) knows best.

Feel free to contribute, and please correct any mistakes you see in translation:

Benefits of Fasting:

عن الصادق جعفر بن محمد عليهما السلام قال : صيام شعبان ذخر للعبد يوم القيامة ، وما من عبد يكثر الصيام في شعبان إلا أصلح الله له أمر معيشته وكفاه شر عدوه ، وان أدنى ما يكون لمن يصوم يوماً من شعبان ان تجب له الجنة.

It has been narrated from Ja'far son of Muhammad (as) that he has said: Fasting in Sha'baan is an asset for the servant on the Day of Judgment, and there is not a servant who frequently fasts in Sha'baan except that Allah (swt) fixed for him his [means] of living and will suffice him from the evil of his enemy, and the minimum that will happen for [one] who fasts one day in Sha'baan is Heaven becoming obligatory upon him.

روي عن النبي صلى الله عليه وآله أنه قال : من صام ثلاثة أيام من شعبان رفع له سبعون درجة في الجنان من در وياقوت .

It has been narrated from the Holy Prophet (Peace be upon him and his progeny) that he has said: Whoever fasts three days in Sha'baan, he shall be raised seventy ranks in the Heavens of Dar and sapphire.

روي عن النبي صلى الله عليه وآله أنه قال : من صام أربعة أيام من شعبان وسع الله عليه في الرزق

It has been narrated from the Holy Prophet (Peace be upon him and his progeny) that he has said: Whoever fasts four days in Sha'baan, Allah (swt) will expand [increase] his provision for him.

روي عن النبي صلى الله عليه وآله أنه قال : من صام خمسة أيام من شعبان حبب إلى العباد .

It has been narrated from the Holy Prophet (Peace be upon him and his progeny) that he has said: Whoever fasts five days in Sha'baan will be endeared to the servants.

روي عن النبي صلى الله عليه وآله أنه قال : من صام ستة أيام من شعبان صرف عنه سبعون لونا من البلاء .

It has been narrated from the Holy Prophet (Peace be upon him and his progeny) that he has said: Whoever fasts six days in Sha'baan [Allah (swt)] will dismiss from him seventy colours [types] of tribulation.

Benefits of Nightly Prayers:

روي عن النبي صلى الله عليه وآله أنه قال : من صلى في الليلة الثامنة من شعبان ركعتين ، يقرأ في الأولى فاتحة الكتاب مرة وخمس مرات : ( آمن الرسول - إلى آخره ) ، وخمس عشر مرة ( قل هو الله احد ) وفي الركعة الثانية فاتحة الكتاب مرة و ( قل إنما أنا بشر مثلكم )مرة ، وخمس عشر مرة ( قل هو الله احد ) فلو كانت ذنوبه أكثر من زبد البحر لا يخرجه الله من الدنيا إلا طاهر وكأنما قرء التوراة والانجيل والزبور والفرقان .

It has been narrated from the Holy Prophet (Peace be upon him and his progeny) that he has said: Whoever prays on the eighth night of Sha'baan 2 rak'aat, reciting in the first (rak'aat) The Opening of the Book (Surah AlFatiha, Holy Qur'an 1:1-7) once, and 5 times: (The Prophet believed - until the end [of the verse]; Qur'an 2:285-286) 5 times, and 15 times (Say: He is Allah, One; Surah AlTawhid, Holy Qur'an 114:1-4) and in the second rak'aat The Opening of the Book (Surah AlFatiha, Holy Qur'an 1:1-7) once and (Say, "I am only a man like you..."; Qur'an 18:110) once, and 15 times (Say: He is Allah, One; Surah AlTawhid, Holy Qur'an 114:1-4), thus even if his sins were more than the foam of the sea, Allah (swt) would not remove him from this world except that he is pure, and [it is] as if he has read AlTawraat (The Torah), and AlInjeel (The Bible) and AlZabur (The Psalms of David) and AlFurqaan.

روي عن النبي صلى الله عليه وآله أنه قال : من صلى في الليلة التاسعة من شعبان أربع ركعات ، يقرأ في كل ركعة فاتحة الكتاب مرة وعشر مرات ( إذا جاء نصر الله والفتح ) ، حرم الله جسده على النار البتة ، وأعطاه الله بكل آية ثواب اثني عشر شهيدا من شهداء بدر وثواب العلماء.

It has been narrated from the Holy Prophet (Peace be upon him and his progeny) that he has said: Whoever prays on the ninth night of Sha'baan 4 rak'aat, reciting in every rak'aat The Opening of the Book (Holy Qur'an 1:1-7) once and 10 times (When the victory of Allah has come and the conquest; Holy Qur'an 110:1-3) 10 times, Allah (swt) will preserve his body from hell absolutely, and Allah (swt) will give him with every Ayat (verse) [recited] the reward of twelve martyrs from the martyrs of [the Battle of] Badr and the reward of the scholars.

روي عن النبي صلى الله عليه وآله أنه قال : من صلى في الليلة العاشرة من شعبان أربع ركعات يقرأ في كل ركعة فاتحة الكتاب مرة وآية الكرسي مرة ( وإنا أعطيناك الكوثر ) ثلاث مرات ، فمن صلى هذه الصلاة يقول الله لملائكته : اكتبوا له مائة ألف حسنة وارفعوا له مائة ألف درجة وافتحوا له مائة ألف باب ، ولا تغلقوا عنه ابد الابد وغفر له ولأبويه ولجيرانه .

It has been narrated from the Holy Prophet (Peace be upon him and his progeny) that he has said: Whoever prays on the tenth night of Sha'baan four rak'aat, reciting in each rak'aat The Opening of the Book (Holy Qur'an, 1:1-7) once and Ayat AlKursi (Holy Qur'an, 2:255 [and according to some 2: 255-257]) once and (Indeed, We have granted you, [O Muhammad], al-Kawthar) (Holy Qur'an, 108:1-3) three times, so whoever prays this prayer [results in] Allah (swt) saying to the angels: Write for him one hundred thousand good deeds and raise him one hundred thousand ranks and open for him one hundred thousand doors, and do not close [them] for him eternally, and he, his parents, and his neighbours shall be forgiven.

روي عن النبي صلى الله عليه وآله أنه قال : من صلى في الليلة الحادية عشر من شعبان ثماني ركعات ، يقرأ في كل ركعة فاتحة الكتابمرة و ( قل يا أيها الكافرون ) عشر مرات ، والذي بعثني بالحق نبيا لا يصليها إلا مؤمن مستكمل الإيمان ، وأعطاه الله بكل ركعة روضة من رياض الجنة

It has been narrated from the Holy Prophet (Peace be upon him and his progeny) that he has said: Whoever prays on the eleventh night of Sha'baan eight rak'aat, reciting in each rak'aat The Opening of the Book (Holy Qur'an; 1:1-7) once and (Say, "O disbelievers; Holy Qur'an; 109:1-6) ten times, [i swear] By He who sent me rightfully as a Prophet no one shall pray [this prayer] except a beliver with complete faith, and Allah (swt) will give him with every rak'aat a garden/meadow from the gardens/meadows of Heaven.

Edited by AlAbd AlThaleel

Imam Rida said:

'Whoever fasts on one day of the month of Sha'ban to gain the reward of the Hnorable the Exalted Allah will go to Paradise.

Whoever asks for Allah's forgiveness seventy times on every day of the month of Sha'ban will be resurrected among the nation of Allah's Prophet on the Day of Resurrection, and their being honored becomes certain by Allah.

Whoever gives charity during the month of Sha'ban even if it be as little as half a date, Allah will forbid the fire from burning their body.

Whoever fasts for three days during the month of Sha'ban and continues fasting into the month of Ramazan, Allah will record the reward of fasting for two consecutive months'.

(Al Khisal ~ Saduq, pg 1002 #24-6)

(bismillah)

It has been narrated from the Holy Prophet (Peace be upon him and his progeny) that he has said: Whoever prays on the twelfth night of Sha'baan twelve rak'aat, reciting in each rak'aat The Opening of The Book (Holy Qur'an; 1:1-7) once and (Abundance diverts you, Holy Qur'an; 102:1-8) ten times, Allah the High will forgive him the sins of forty years and will raise him forty ranks and forty thousand angels will pray for his forgiveness and he has the reward of one who recognized/understood Laylat AlQadr.

روي عن النبي صلى الله عليه وآله أنه قال : من صلى في الليلة الثانية عشر من شعبان اثنتي عشر ركعة ، يقرأ في كل ركعة فاتحة الكتاب مرة و ( الهيكم التكاثر ) عشر مرات ، غفر الله تعالى له ذنوب أربعين سنة ورفع له أربعين درجة واستغفر له أربعون ألف ملك وله ثواب من أدرك ليلة القدر

(bismillah)

It has been narrated from the Holy Prophet (Peace be upon him and his progeny) that he has said: Whoever fasts seven days in Sha'baan, shall be protected from Iblees (Satan) and his soldiers for his time and his life.

روي عن النبي صلى الله عليه وآله أنه قال : من صام سبعة أيام من شعبان ، عصم من إبليس وجنوده دهره

وعمره .

It has been narrated from the Holy Prophet (Peace be upon him and his progeny) that he has said: Whoever prays on the thriteenth night of Sha'baan two rak'aat, reciting in each rak'aat the Opening of the Book [Holy Qur'an; 1:1-7] once and (I swear by the fig and the olive,) [Holy Qur'an; 95:1-8] once, it is as if he has freed two hundred slaves from the progeny of Ismael (peace be upon him) and he is exited from his sins like the day his mother gave birth to him and Allah (swt) will give him dissociation from Hellfire, and he will befriend Muhammad (Peace be upon him and his progeny) and Ibrahim (peace be upon him).

روي عن النبي صلى الله عليه وآله أنه قال : من صلى في الليلة الثالثة عشر من شعبان ركعتين ، يقرأ في كل ركعة فاتحة الكتاب مرة (والتين والزيتون ) مرة ، فكأنما اعتق مائتي رقبة من ولد إسماعيل عليه السلام ، وخرج من ذنوبه كيوم ولدته أمه وأعطاه الله براءة من النار ، ويرافق محمد صلى الله عليه وآله وإبراهيم عليه السلام .

(bismillah)

It has been narrated from the Holy Prophet (Peace be upon him and his progeny) that he has said: Whoever fasts for eight days in Sha'baan will not leave from this world until he has irragated the honor of the Quds.

روي عن النبي صلى الله عليه وآله أنه قال : من صام ثمانية أيام من شعبان لم يخرج من الدنيا حتى يسقى من حياض القدس .

It has been narrated from the Holy Prophet (Peace be upon him and his progeny) that he has said: Whoever prays on the fourteenth night of Sha'baan four rak'aat, reciting in each rak'aat the Opening of the Book [Holy Qur'an; 1:1-7] once and Al-`Aşr (The Declining Day) [Holy Qur'an; 103:1-3] five times, Allah (swt) will write from him the reward of those who pray from the birth of Adam (Peace be upon him) until the day of Judgment and Allah the High will resurrect him and his face [will be] brighter than the Sun and the Moon, and [Allah (swt)] will forgive him.

روي عن النبي صلى الله عليه وآله أنه قال : من صلى في الليلة الرابعة عشر من شعبان أربع ركعات ، يقرأ في كل ركعة فاتحة الكتاب مرة والعصر خمس مرات ، كتب الله له ثواب المصلين من لدن آدم إلى يوم القيامة ، وبعثه الله تعالى ووجهه أضوء من الشمس والقمر ، وغفر له .

(bismillah)

(salam)

I don't have my phone at the moment, inshaAllah when I do I will post the producer's name. As mentioned in the first post, I DO NOT know the authenticity of these narrations, but almost all of the ones about prayers that I have posted can also be found in books of a'maal and duas, such as ضياء الصالحين. On Tashayuu.org I have read narrations that tell us that if one does a deed based on a narration expecting a certain reward and the narration is ultimately fabricated, Allah (swt) will still give them the expected reward. So I doubt you have much to worry about :P.

Now then:

It has been narrated from the Holy Prophet (Peave be upon him and his progeny) that he has said: Whoever fasts nine days in Sha'baan, Munkar and Nakeer shall show him kindness / empathy when they question him.

روي عن النبي صلى الله عليه وآله أنه قال : من صام تسعة أيام من شعبان عطف عليه منكر ونكير عندما

يسألانه .

It has been narrated from the Holy Prophet (Peave be upon him and his progeny) that he has said: Whoever prays on the fifteenth night of Sha'baan between Al-isha'ayn [The evenings i.e Maghrib and Isha'] four rak'aat, reciting in every rak'aat the Opening of the Book [surah AlFatiha - Holy Qur'an; 1:1-7] once and (Say He is Allah, One) [surah AlIkhlaas - Holy Qur'an; 112:1-4] ten times - and in a different narration eleven times - and when he finishes says: (Oh Lord forgive us) ten times, (Oh Lord take Mercy [on us]) ten times, (Oh Lord accept our repentance) ten times, and then recites (Say He is Allah, One) [surah AlIkhlaas - Holy Qur'an; 112:1-4] eleven times. Then he says: (All praise is to He who raises the dead and causes death to the living and He has power over all things) ten times, Allah the High will answer his calls and will fulfill his needs in the World[ly life] and the Hereafter, and Allah (swt) will give him his book [of deeds] in his right [hand], and he will be kept in the conservation of Allah the High until they meet.

روي عن النبي صلوات الله عليه وآله أنه قال : من صلى في الليلة الخامسة عشر من شعبان بين العشاءين أربع ركعات ، يقرأ في كل ركعة فاتحة الكتاب مرة و ( قل هو الله أحد ) عشرمرات - وفي رواية أخرى إحدى عشر مرة - فإذا فرغ قال : ( يا رب اغفر لنا ) عشر مرات ، (يا رب ارحمنا ) عشر مرات ، ( يا رب تب علينا )عشر مرات ، ويقرأ ( قل هو الله أحد ) إحدى وعشرين مرة . ثم يقول : ( سبحان الذي يحيي الموتى ويميت الأحياء وهو على كل شيء قدير) عشر مرات .

استجاب الله تعالى له وقضى حوائجه في الدنيا والآخرة ، وأعطاه الله كتابه بيمينه ، وكان في حفظ الله تعالى إلى قابل.

(bismillah)

It has been narrated from the Holy Prophet (Peace be upon him and his progeny) that he has said: Whoever prays on the sixteenth night of Sha'baan two rak'aat, reciting in every rak'aat The Opening of the Book [sura Al-Fatiha - Holy Qur'an; 1:1-7] and the Verse of The Throne [Ayat Al-Kursi - Holy Qur'an: 2:256] once and fifteen times (Say : He is Allah, One)[sura Al-Ikhlaas - Holy Qur'an: 112:1-4], for Allah (swt) has said to me: Whoever prays these two rak'aat, I will give him similar to what I have given to your in your prophethood and he will have one thousand palaces built for him in Heaven.

روي عن النبي صلى الله عليه وآله أنه قال : من صلى في الليلة السادسة عشر من شعبان ركعتين ، يقرء في كل ركعة فاتحة الكتاب وآية الكرسي مرة وخمس عشرة مرة ( قل هو الله أحد) ، فان الله تعالى قال لي : من صلى هاتين الركعتين اعطيته مثل ما اعطيتك على نبوتك وبنى له في الجنة ألف قصر.

(bismillah)

It has been narrated from the Holy Prophet (Peace be upon him and his progeny) that he has said: Whoever prays on the seventeenth night of Sha'baan two rak'aat, reciting in every rak'aat The Opening of the Book [sura Al-Fatiha - Holy Qur'an; 1:1-7] once and (Say : He is Allah, One)[sura Al-Ikhlaas - Holy Qur'an: 112:1-4] seventy-one times, [and] when finishing his prayer he asks forgiveness from Allah (swt) seventy times, then he will not get up from his place until Allah (swt) forgives him and does not write upon him a[ny] mistake.

روي عن النبي صلى الله عليه وآله أنه قال : من صلى في الليلة السابعة عشر من شعبان ركعتين ، يقرء في كل

ركعة فاتحة الكتاب مرة و ( قل هو الله أحد ) احدى وسبعين مرة ، فإذا فرغ من صلاته استغفر الله سبعين مرة ، فانه لا يقوم من مقامه حتى يغفر الله له ولا يكتب عليه خطيئة .

(bismillah)

Very rough translation and Allah knows best.

It has been narrated from the Holy Prophet (Peace be upon him and his progeny) that he has said: Whoever prays on the eighteenth night of Sha'baan ten rak'aat reciting in each rak'aat The Opening of the Book [sura Al-Fatiha - Holy Qur'an; 1:1-7] once and (Say : He is Allah, One)[sura Al-Ikhlaas - Holy Qur'an: 112:1-4] five times, Allah (swt) will grant for him every request he makes on that night, and if He has created him as bad [unhappy?] then He shall make him happy, and if he is to die in that year he shall die as a martyr.

روي عن النبي صلى الله عليه وآله أنه قال : من صلى في الليلة الثامنة عشر من شعبان عشر ركعات ، يقرء في كل ركعة فاتحة الكتاب مرة و ( قل هو الله أحد ) خمس مرات ، قضى الله له كل حاجة يطلب في تلك الليلة وان كان قد خلقه شقيا فجعله سعيدا وان مات في الحول مات شهيدا .

(bismillah)

It has been narrated from the Holy Prophet (Peace be upon him and his progeny) that he has said: Whoever prays on the nineteenth night of Sha'baan two rak'aat, reciting in every rak'aat The Opening of the Book [sura Al-Fatiha - Holy Qur'an; 1:1-7] once and (Say, "O Allah , Owner of Sovereignty) [surah Ali 'Imraan - Holy Qur'an: 3:26-27] five times, Allah (swt) will forgive him of his sins for what has been put forth and what has been delayed [yet to occur] and will accept whatever he prays after that and if he has parents in the Hellfire He [shall] bring them out.

روي عن النبي صلى الله عليه وآله أنه قال : من صلى في الليلة التاسعة عشر من شعبان ركعتين ، يقرء في كل ركعة فاتحة الكتاب مرة و ( قل اللهم مالك الملك ) خمس مرات ، غفر الله له ذنوبه ما تقدم منها وما تأخر ، ويتقبل ما يصلي بعد ذلك وان كان له والدان في النار اخرجهما.

It has been narrated from the Holy Prophet (Peave be upon him and his progeny) that he has said: Whoever fasts ten days in Sha'baan, [he shall have] eleven minarets/beacons of light beaten [placed?] on his grave.

روي عن النبي صلى الله عليه وآله أنه قال : من صام عشرة أيام من شعبان ضرب على قبره احد عشر منارة من نور

(bismillah)

It has been narrated from the Holy Prophet (Peace be upon him and his progeny) that he has said: Whoever prays on the twentieth night of Sha'baan four rak'aat, reciting in each rak'aat The Opening of the Book [sura Al-Fatiha - Holy Qur'an; 1:1-7] once and (When the victory of Allah has come and the conquest,) [sura Al-Nasr - Holy Qur'an; 110:1-3] fifteen times, then by [i swear] by He who sent me rightly as a prophet that he will not leave this world until he sees in a dream and sees his place in Paradise and he will be gathered with the 'Honorable Sons.' [The progeny of the Prophet?]

روي عن النبي صلى الله عليه وآله أنه قال : من صلى في الليلة العشرين من شعبان اربع ركعات ، يقرء في كل ركعة فاتحة الكتاب مرة و (إذا جاء نصر الله والفتح)

خمس عشر مرة ، فو الذي بعثني بالحق نبيا انه لا يخرج من الدنيا حتى يرى في المنام ويرى مقعده من الجنة ويحشر مع الكرام البررة.

(bismillah)

*EXTREMELY IMPORTANT ACT*

It has been narrated from the Holy Prophet (Peace be upon him and his progeny) that he has said: And whoever says in Sha'baan one thousand times: There is no god but Allah and we do not worship except Him, faithful to His religion even if the polytheists detest it, Allah (swt) wrote for him the worship of one thousand years, and erased from him the sins of one thousand years and he will emerge from his grave on the Day of Judgment with his face glistening like the moon [on] the night of a full moon and he is written with Allah as a friend.

عن النبي صلى الله وآله قال : ومن قال في شعبان ألف مرة : لا إله إلا الله ولا نعبد إلا إياه مخلصين له الدين ولو كره المشركون ، كتب الله له عبادة ألف سنة ، ومحى عنه ذنب ألف سنة ويخرج من قبره يوم القيامة ووجهه يتلألأ مثل القمر ليلة البدر وكتب عند الله صديقا .

[Based on what I have read, this does not need to be done at once, and can be done throughout the month (i.e 50 times daily for example).]

(bismillah)

It has been narrated from the Holy Prophet (Peace be upon him and his progeny) that he has said: Whoever prays on the twenty first night of Sha'baan eight rak'aat, reciting in each rak'aat The Opening of the Book [sura Al-Fatiha - Holy Qur'an; 1:1-7] once and (Say : He is Allah, One)[sura Al-Ikhlaas - Holy Qur'an: 112:1-4] and Al-Mauthatayn [surah Al Falaq - Holy Qur'an; 113: 1-5 and Surah Al Nas - Holy Qur'an; 114: 1-6], Allah (swt) wrote for him good deeds by the sum of the stars in the sky and he raised for him after that degrees and he will erase from him the sins after that.

روي عن النبي صلى الله عليه وآله أنه قال : من صلى في الليلة الحادية والعشرين من شعبان ثماني ركعات ، يقرء في كل ركعة فاتحة الكتاب مرة و(قل هو الله أحد) والمعوذتين ، كتب الله له بعدد نجوم السماء من الحسنات ويرفع له بعد ذلك من الدرجات ويمحو عنه من السيئات بعد ذلك.

(bismillah)

It has been narrated from the Holy Prophet (Peace be upon him and his progeny) that he has said: Whoever prays on the twenty second night of Sha'baan two rak'aat, reciting in each rak'aat The Opening of the Book [sura Al-Fatiha - Holy Qur'an; 1:1-7] once and (Say, "O disbelievers,)[sura Al-Kafirun - Holy Qur'an; 109:1-6] once and (Say, "He is Allah , [who is] One)[sura Al-Ikhlaas - Holy Qur'an; 112:1-4] fifteen times, Allah the High will write his name with the names of the saints and he will arrive on the Day of Jusgment with the group of the messengers and he will be in the covering of Allah the High.

روي عن النبي صلى الله عليه وآله أنه قال : من صلى في الليلة الثانية والعشرين من شعبان ركعتين ، يقرء في كل ركعة فاتحة الكتاب مرة و ( قل يا ايها الكافرون ) مرة ، و (قل هو الله أحد ) خمس عشرة مرة ، كتب الله تعالى اسمه في اسماء الصديقين وجاء يوم القيامة في زمرة المرسلين وهو في ستر الله تعالى.

It has been narrated from the Holy Prophet (Peace be upon him and his progeny) that he has said: Whoever prays on the twenty fourth night of Sha'baan two rak'aat, reciting in each rak'aat The Opening of the Book [sura Al-Fatiha - Holy Qur'an; 1:1-7] once and (When the victory of Allah has come and the conquest,) [sura Al-Nasr - Holy Qur'an; 110:1-3] ten times, Allah the High will honour him with emancipation from Hellfire and salvation from the Punishment and the punishment of the grave and the easy accounting [of deeds] and the visit[ation] of Adam and Nuh and the Prophets and intercession.

روي عن النبي صلى الله عليه وآله أنه قال : من صلى في الليلة الرابعة والعشرين من شعبان ركعتين يقرء في كل ركعة فاتحة الكتابو ( إذا جاء نصر الله والفتح ) عشر مرات ، اكرمه الله تعالى بالعتق من النار والنجاة من العذاب وعذاب القبر والحساب اليسير وزيارة آدم ونوح والنبيين والشفاعة.

(bismillah)

(salam)

Does you app mention any other deeds besides prayers and fasting? What about du'aa or tasbih or some other deeds? Thank you, brother.

(bismillah)

(salam)

Does you app mention any other deeds besides prayers and fasting? What about du'aa or tasbih or some other deeds? Thank you, brother.

(wasalam)

Yes sister, it mentions thikrs common throughout the month, special duas for the month such as Munajaat AlSha'baaniyya and so on, basically deeds that can easily be found in Mafatih or even duas.org. I figured it'd be more beneficial to post the less common narrations that many, including myself, may have had no previous knowledge of.

As for the brother who asked about the producers, the app was created by "AlMahdi A.T.F" and they have many other apps that I find very beneficial such Sahifa AlSajjadiya, and such.

Fi aman Allah :)

(bismillah)

It has been narrated from the Holy Prophet (Peace be upon him and his progeny) that he has said: Whoever prays on the twenty fifth night of Sha'baan two rak'aat, reciting in each rak'aat The Opening of the Book [sura Al-Fatiha - Holy Qur'an; 1:1-7] once and (Abundance diverts you) [sura At-Takathur - Holy Qur'an; 102:1-8] once, Allah the High gave him the reward of those who enjoin the good [Perform Amr Bil Ma'rouf] and those who prevent evil [Perform Nahy Anil Munkar] and the reward of seventy prophets.

روي عن النبي صلى الله عليه وآله أنه قال : من صلى في الليلة الخامسة والعشرين من شعبان عشر ركعات يقرء في كل ركعة فاتحة الكتاب و ( الهاكم التكاثر ) مرة ، اعطاه الله تعالى ثواب الآمرين بالمعروف والناهين عن المنكر وثواب سبعين نبيا.

(bismillah)

It has been narrated from the Holy Prophet (Peace be upon him and his progeny) that he has said: Whoever prays on the twenty sixth night of Sha'baan ten rak'aat, reciting in each rak'aat The Opening of the Book [sura Al-Fatiha - Holy Qur'an; 1:1-7] once and (The Messenger has believed)[Holy Qur'an; 2:285-286] ten times, Allah the High protected him from the pests of the world[ly] life and the afterlife and Allah the High shall give him six lights on the Day of Judgment.

روي عن النبي صلى الله عليه وآله أنه قال : من صلى في الليلة السادسة والعشرين من شعبان عشر ركعات ، يقرء في كل ركعة فاتحة الكتابمرة و ( آمن الرسول ) عشر مرات ، عافاه الله تعالى من آفات الدنيا والآخرة ويعطيه الله تعالى ستة انوار يوم القيامة.

It has been narrated from the Holy Prophet (Peace be upon him and his progeny) that he has said: Whoever fasts in Sha'baan twelve days, [then] everyday ninety thousand angels will visit him in his grave until the Blowing of the Horn. [End times]

روي عن النبي صلى الله عليه وآله أنه قال : من صام من شعبان اثنى عشر يوما زاره كل يوم في قبره تسعون ألف ملك إلي النفخ في الصور .

(bismillah)

It has been narrated from the Holy Prophet (Peace be upon him and his progeny) that he has said: Whoever prays on the twenty seventh night of Sha'baan two rak'aat, reciting in each rak'aat The Opening of the Book [sura Al-Fatiha - Holy Qur'an; 1:1-7] once and (Glorify the name of your Lord, the Most High) [sura Al A'la - Holy Qur'an; 87:1-19] ten times, Allah the High wrote for him one thousand one thousand [one million] good deeds, and erased from him one thousand one thousand [one million] sins and rasied him one thousand one thousand [one million] ranks and He crowned him with a crown made from light [Nur].

روي عن النبي صلى الله عليه وآله أنه قال : من صلى في الليلة السابعة والعشرين من شعبان ركعتين ، يقرء في كل ركعة فاتحة الكتاب مرة و ( سبح اسم ربك الاعلى ) عشر مرات ، كتب الله تعالى له ألف ألف حسنة ومحا عنه ألف ألف سيئة ورفع له ألف ألف درجة وتوجه بتاج من نور.

It has been narrated from the Holy Prophet (Peace be upon him and his progeny) that he has said: Whoever fasts for thirteen days in Sha'baan, the angels of the seven skys prayed for his forgiveness.

روي عن النبي صلى الله عليه وآله أنه قال : من صام ثلاثة عشر يوما من شعبان استغفرت له ملائكة سبع سماوات .

(bismillah)

It has been narrated from the Holy Prophet (Peace be upon him and his progeny) that he has said: Whoever prays on the twenty eighth night of Sha'baan four rak'aat, reciting in each rak'aat The Opening of the Book [sura Al-Fatiha - Holy Qur'an; 1:1-7] once and (Say : He is Allah, One)[sura Al-Ikhlaas - Holy Qur'an: 112:1-4] and Al-Mauthatayn [surah Al Falaq - Holy Qur'an; 113: 1-5 and Surah Al Nas - Holy Qur'an; 114: 1-6], Allah the High will send him from his grave and his face [will be] shining like the moon on the night of a full moon and Allah (swt) will pay [protect] him [from] the horrors of the Day of Judgment.

روي عن رسول الله صلى الله عليه وآله أنه قال : من صلى في الليلة الثامنة والعشرين من شعبان أربع ركعات ، يقرء في كل ركعة فاتحة الكتاب مرة و ( قل هو الله احد ) والمعوذتين مرة، يبعثه الله تعالى من القبر ووجهه كالقمر ليلة البدر

ويدفع الله عنه اهوال يوم القيامة.

It has been narrated from the Holy Prophet (Peace be upon him and his progeny) that he has said: Whoever fasts for fourteen days in Sha'baan, the beasts and the wild animals [and] even the whales in the oceans are inspired to pray for his forgiveness for him.

روي عن النبي صلى الله عليه وآله أنه قال : من صام أربعة عشر يوما من شعبان ألهمت الدواب والسباع حتى الحيتان في البحور ان يستغفروا له .