Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Aliaabbas

Worst Nightmare You Have Ever Had?

Rate this topic

I have had 3 consecutive nightmares last week.

All 3 nights prior to sleeping I was thinking about something that was bothering me though.

Woke up with a heart pounding quickly. Weird indeed.

Omg one was me all alone in a forest at night and no one lived at that place.. Then this monster chasing me... Then I ran to a parking building and then i dont remember how i got to the top of the building but the shaytaan pushed me off.. Like 20 sories below.. And BAM I fell but woke up getting strangled by the shaytaan :cry: so scary.

The other one I had was im a dark school and I went to the dark library and then a monster attacked me :(

The other day it was this robot chasing me :cry:

Edited by Walkin' Fashion Statement

I used to dream about a "dark" woman who was hunting me. She was a black figure and would be chasing me. I had a dream one night where she was standing in my hall and staring at me.

A month ago, I had a dream that my son was dying.

For years I've had these recurring dreams of my teeth shattering and breaking to pieces inside of my mouth.

It is such a realistic and graphic dream that I can feel the broken teeth moving around in my mouth - I know comparatively to other nightmares it seems rather trivial, but its such a shocking and terrifying experience.

I checked it up online and apparently it is one of the most common nightmares adults have, and that it might have something to do with being too vain. :donno:

For years I've had these recurring dreams of my teeth shattering and breaking to pieces inside of my mouth.

It is such a realistic and graphic dream that I can feel the broken teeth moving around in my mouth - I know comparatively to other nightmares it seems rather trivial, but its such a shocking and terrifying experience.

I checked it up online and apparently it is one of the most common nightmares adults have, and that it might have something to do with being too vain. :donno:

Maybe...See if Something wrong or doing wrong with the Deen...Of Spreading Some mischief...

Edited by ateef

Yep i have the teeth one. Ive had quite a few where im faced with a massive angry bear also (maybe revenge for my pic).

The only dream where i was inconsolable was one i had when i was about 14. I had a very vivid dream that my brother had died in a car accident and i was at the hospital trying to find the room he was in. It was one of those dreams where you ask yourself in the dream if its a dream and decide that it isnt. In the dream id started to come to terms with his death and grieve for him. When i woke up i was so confused and started to cry hysterically. My mum came rushing in and tried to comfort me, i could hardly get the words out. Later that day she phoned my brother for me to speak to him, i was so relieved i started blubbing again and couldnt speak and ran upstairs. XD

I used to have this recurring dream involving zombies chasing me and other people. Once I had a very long and clear dream that I can not forget. Almost all of my real life friends were present and we were some sort of resistance fighters in a US invaded place looking like Lebanon or something but supposed to be Pakistan, our country. We met continued success in the dream apart from a few casualties which happened because my friends got reckless and I had warned them of it. Then I saw this 5 or 6 storey building which was our HQ. Inside, one of my friends, a fat chubby one is our quartermaster / armorer. I'm sitting with him talking and I ask him whats that large fungal mass sticking on the ceiling and he says he doesn't know and that it can be found all over the offices. And then suddenly we hear screams and there is so much mayhem. My friends are getting eaten by and turned into Zombies. We barely make it to the other side of the hallway and we fight them off and then suddenly one of them comes out of a metallic closet and attacks my friends who at first couldn't shoot it because it used to be a good friend in our gang. I realize that its time to leave and disappear so I dash to the elevator shaft and take the ladder down, and there is only a girl left alive with me.

eh the ones where you got all these jinns after you are always scary. but its ite cuz you always win. and if you dont, you know you got possessed :P

Omg one was me all alone in a forest at night and no one lived at that place.. Then this monster chasing me... Then I ran to a parking building and then i dont remember how i got to the top of the building but the shaytaan pushed me off.. Like 20 sories below.. And BAM I fell but woke up getting strangled by the shaytaan :cry: so scary.

The other one I had was im a dark school and I went to the dark library and then a monster attacked me :(

The other day it was this robot chasing me :cry:

you should start thinking more positively man :D

I have dreams of tsunamis

I hate those dreams where you are trying to run and you can't run fast enough, you could compare it to stationary running.

Then those dreams when you want to hit someone and when you attempt to hit the air is too thick and you are only able to give a tap instead of a good punch.

O my word, i get those all the time, like youre running in treacle :realangery: and i also get the weak hitting :mad: argh! its the most frustrating thing ever, i wake up so tired too.

My Nightmares!

of late thankfully all my nightmares have been great! Alhamadulillah , I am one of them very few people who can conjure up instantly whatever I wish in y dreams! say if a dog is barking at me I tell it to turn into a cat and guess what! it turns into a [Edited Out]cat. If i am being chased by something unholy I am able to kill it, tie it or overpower it! manytimes have tied jinn , witches in my dreams or sliced them apart.

where I a being chased by a lion , I have tied it up and run away.

recently , if i am being chased then I simply start to fly away from whatever is chasing me. I can fly vertically, with control and horizontally.

Like the movie Inception, I a able to control my dreams and shift and design any reality I wish. I am indeed blessed by Allah SAW

If anyone else can do this let me know! wouls love to talk with them because as far as i know... people who i tell this to have no idea why they cant do this! and I have no idea why i can do this !

My worst nightmare was a last month, someone horrible was born (think omen, antichrist/dajjal) and he grew from being a baby to a five year old in one week. When the evil supporters of this thing realised that I had had witnessed this this chased me - I dont know where I was but I noticed a house next to a church and I banged on ther door screaming for help.

A kind old man (vicar I think) let me in and I tried to explain what was going on when suddenly other people started banging on the door, the vicar refused to let them in to this they replied "we know you are in there and we will always find you, our master can always see you"

At this point I woke up, absolutely bricking it - this was the most freaky vivid nightmare that I ever had

I used to have this recurring dream involving zombies chasing me and other people. Once I had a very long and clear dream that I can not forget. Almost all of my real life friends were present and we were some sort of resistance fighters in a US invaded place looking like Lebanon or something but supposed to be Pakistan, our country. We met continued success in the dream apart from a few casualties which happened because my friends got reckless and I had warned them of it. Then I saw this 5 or 6 storey building which was our HQ. Inside, one of my friends, a fat chubby one is our quartermaster / armorer. I'm sitting with him talking and I ask him whats that large fungal mass sticking on the ceiling and he says he doesn't know and that it can be found all over the offices. And then suddenly we hear screams and there is so much mayhem. My friends are getting eaten by and turned into Zombies. We barely make it to the other side of the hallway and we fight them off and then suddenly one of them comes out of a metallic closet and attacks my friends who at first couldn't shoot it because it used to be a good friend in our gang. I realize that its time to leave and disappear so I dash to the elevator shaft and take the ladder down, and there is only a girl left alive with me.

And then you had to make ghusl, amirite? :shifty:

Not long ago I had this dream where I was sitting in the living room like usual with my family, and one of my sisters walked in holding something like a kebab skewer and she was running after me wanting to stab me, I was runnig and I reached the hallway and all the family was watching as my sister stabbed me on my back, my waist and I was shouting for their help and they were just standing there...then my sister was looming over me and the final stab was on my throat...I woke up gasping for air :(

She was so evil in that dream. And she was wearing a mantoo and a hijab. She sure was after me.

10 most annoying dreams that are from teh common dreams category

1- missing the school bus ! i ended up getting up an hour earlier and ran after an imaginary bus just to discover my mistake after i had walked 2/3 of the way already

2-exam dreams , weather you were unprepared or unaware that you do have an exam lol , annoying !

3-hearing the alarm in your dream but with twist , i hate that

4-finding yorself out in street without hijab

5- dreaming of food when you go to sleep hungry , this is so mean from your own brain :cry:

Last night I had this possibly scariest dream of my life. It was night and dark in my room so I looked under my bed. I saw a reptilian creature with a troll face like in ImAli's avatar. It shrieked like those hollywood witches and came after me with its jaws clacking together in blood thirst. I started running but it jumped and tried to bite me on the buttocks. I barely leaped away from it and it kept coming after me. Then I got cornered and it tried to bite me on the buttocks. But I pressed my back hard into the corner. It didn't want to bite anywhere else. I found out its weakness. So I kept my face towards it and ran backwards inside the house and then I got cornered in the toilet again. It was do or die. So I wrestled it and managed to sink its head in the toilet bowl. It was one hell of a fight. I punched it and it squealed. Then I shoved its head in the toilet bowl again and kicked the flush button with my foot. Somehow that did the trick as the flush growled and rattled and finally sucked the monster inside of it as it screamed and struggled in vain. I woke up very tired and drenched in sweat.

I had a most memorable nightmare the other day. I dreamed that I had murdered someone (who I murdered was never made clear in the dream). And I was desperately trying to get rid of the body and trying to think how I would cover up the murder.