Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Maryammm

A Video Of A Presumably Sunni Sister...

Rate this topic

Salams, please check out this video and if you can go to you tube and give an intelligent and thoughful comment to refute this sister and get her to tell the truth about what she is saying in this video then great! She is suggesting that she doesn't follow bid'ah or shirk and that she doesn't follow a sect, these are the worst kind of sunnis to me, because they are acting like ahlul sunnah wal jama'ah is not a sect, and that every other school of thought is something new and an innovation...funnily enough they usually fail to include salafis and wahabis in this group...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IGBvv6il_WE&feature=g-all-u Please check out the link to know more

Ask her if shes a Muslim like Osama Bin Laden or a Muslim like Imam Ali or a Muslim like Abu Bakr.

not sure if that response would work... sometimeswe need to break down the arrogance and hegemony of the sunnis, with intelligent well thought out responses to their self-praise and burst their bubble that they don't hold as much of the 'truth' as they think! Especially effective when you use their own sources!

Why did you even bother posting this, to give her more hits? She didn't say anything of any substance, chances are she convertered a week ago, it wasn't even clear if she knew that innovation and bid'ah is the same thing.

Actually she has been muslim a long time, don't assume that just because she is a revert that she knows any less and that she only just became Muslim. I posted this because we need to address the issue of ignorance amoungst people and try and convince them of the truth, or at least convince them that the misconceptions about shi3as are not true. I posted this because I believe that some sincere, intelligent and knowlegable shi3as might be able to deal with this girl and comment on her video or send her a personal message on youtube, in order to guide her to the right understanding inshallah. We can't let ignorance carry on, and I think that it is quite possible to convince her to change her views. salam

Salams, please check out this video and if you can go to you tube and give an intelligent and thoughful comment to refute this sister and get her to tell the truth about what she is saying in this video then great! She is suggesting that she doesn't follow bid'ah or shirk and that she doesn't follow a sect, these are the worst kind of sunnis to me, because they are acting like ahlul sunnah wal jama'ah is not a sect, and that every other school of thought is something new and an innovation...funnily enough they usually fail to include salafis and wahabis in this group... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IGBvv6il_WE&feature=g-all-u Please check out the link to know more

According to her fake religion, she must cover her face in front of me. But, look what she is doing?! This is from an authoritative Salafee fatwa:

You should note that women’s observing hijab in front of non-mahram men and covering their faces is something that is obligatory as is indicated by the Book of your Lord and the Sunnah of your Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him), and by rational examination and analogy.

She should read the full fatwa for the so-called "evidences".

Secondly, according to her fake religion, it is haraam for women to make videos, the way she has done. This is another authoritative Salafee fatwa:

Shaykh Saalih al-Fawzaan (may Allaah preserve him) said:

It is not permissible for a woman to address men who are not her mahrams except in cases of necessity, and with a voice which is not attractive and she should not speak to them any more than is necessary. End quote.

Fataawa al-Mar’ah al-Muslimah (1/432).

And, here, she is addressing me!

Now, this woman who is so shameless, and so shamelessly violating the codes of her fake religion, wants to teach us about Sunnah and Bid'ah?

She started with the assumption that she is right and everyone else is wrong.

She also claimed that we should not deviate from Islam but she abandon the pure teaching of ahl al bayt and deviated into wahhabism. She didn't claim she is following any sects but that's a lie.

She rolled her eyes talking about all the new Islamic sects but forget that she herself is also following a new age sect.