Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

If A Na Mahram Guy/girl Kisses You, Randomly?

Rate this topic

Nasiba

• Advanced Member

Salaam.

For example, a guy and a girl are just friend. The girl never had any relationship( touching hands, hugging, etc) with a guy. The girl is Muslim, the guy is not. So, the girl and the guy are talking about something, not romantic or anything related to that. Then all of the sudden the guy kisses the girl.

The girl stops being friend with the guy...

The girl feels sinful, ashamed, and worthless.

What should the girl or guy do if something like this happens?

Is it the girl's fault?

Thank you so much ^__^

I am curious~~

Wasalam.

girls fault for being friends with a guy. should have known better. hell fire will be awaiting such evil doers. woe unto you.

u forgot to get ur ayatollah degree before comin here. soo ur conclusion is that all guys kiss so u shouldnt even talk to them. wth.

hell fire comes with concious wrong doin not wat happens in unknown. Plz get ur ayatollah degree NOW. call 1 800 Ayatollah so hurry up offer expries in 48 hrs. all major credit cards r accepted. thank u

She probably gave signs to the guy... no guy just kisses a girl without her doing something. Also... was she in a scarf? if she wasn't wearing a scarf woe unto her again and hell fire will reach such persons. I gave my verdict.

• Advanced Member

(salam)

There are many things I don't know in this scenario, but since the girl is feeling ashamed and worthless, I do not feel that she knowingly encouraged this behavior. The problem is that many girls in innocence simply do not understand how the guy's mind works and how he may view the situation and get themselves into situations where they should not be. She should ask Allah's forgiveness for any part she played and avoid being friends with non maharam guys in a one-on-one situation again. She may have to interact with males in the classroom, business, or other group setting, but there is no need for a friendship where they are talking alone one-on-one.

(wasalam)

• Advanced Member

I think its also girl's fault.

Thank you for your posts!

(salam)

There are many things I don't know in this scenario, but since the girl is feeling ashamed and worthless, I do not feel that she knowingly encouraged this behavior. The problem is that many girls in innocence simply do not understand how the guy's mind works and how he may view the situation and get themselves into situations where they should not be. She should ask Allah's forgiveness for any part she played and avoid being friends with non maharam guys in a one-on-one situation again. She may have to interact with males in the classroom, business, or other group setting, but there is no need for a friendship where they are talking alone one-on-one.

(wasalam)

Salaam sis^_^

Thank you so much for your post, it was very kind of you for taking your time to reply to my question.

Inshallah, may Allah swt reward you for this.

And yes, you are right. I think its both of their faults.

Thank you again!

Khuda Negahadaret

She probably gave signs to the guy... no guy just kisses a girl without her doing something. Also... was she in a scarf? if she wasn't wearing a scarf woe unto her again and hell fire will reach such persons. I gave my verdict.

Lol!

"woe unto her again and hell fire will reach such persons. I gave my verdict."

Thank you for your post!

• Advanced Member

I don't know about other women, but it just seems to be easier to talk to non-muslim men, than muslim men. It's purely platonic, whereas if you have a conversation with a muslim man, he makes you feel like the [Edited Out] of Babylon.

Guest Inaya

Salaam sister,

The girl shouldn't have given him the oppurtunity to do that. Don't get too close with guys, as mentioned before. I won't repeat what is said again. Just ask forgiveness from Allah swt, and maybe tell the guy to never EVER do that again. Or he'll die :D

I don't know about other women, but it just seems to be easier to talk to non-muslim men, than muslim men. It's purely platonic, whereas if you have a conversation with a muslim man, he makes you feel like the [Edited Out] of Babylon.

I think I know what you mean. The uni I go to is mostly non-Muslim boys, kinda of the 'nerdy' type. Which is not a bad thing by the way. These types of boys are easier to communicate with, most of them don't even think about girls lol. Anyway, muslim guys on the other hand, things often get awkard for some reason. A casual conversation with a muslim get's harder than with a non muslim. Also I've noticed many muslims are actually worse than non-muslims when it comes to behaviour towards girls. But I don't know what you mean with the ***** of Babylon haha.

• Advanced Member

Salaam sister,

The girl shouldn't have given him the oppurtunity to do that. Don't get too close with guys, as mentioned before. I won't repeat what is said again. Just ask forgiveness from Allah swt, and maybe tell the guy to never EVER do that again. Or he'll die :D

I think I know what you mean. The uni I go to is mostly non-Muslim boys, kinda of the 'nerdy' type. Which is not a bad thing by the way. These types of boys are easier to communicate with, most of them don't even think about girls lol. Anyway, muslim guys on the other hand, things often get awkard for some reason. A casual conversation with a muslim get's harder than with a non muslim. Also I've noticed many muslims are actually worse than non-muslims when it comes to behaviour towards girls. But I don't know what you mean with the ***** of Babylon haha.

Salaam ^__^

Thank you for your time. Ah~~ You all are right! Too bad for the girl, she should have known better.~ I guess, it was just her lucky.

Thank you so much for your posts, I appreciated.

Khuda Hafiz!

• Advanced Member

u forgot to get ur ayatollah degree before comin here. soo ur conclusion is that all guys kiss so u shouldnt even talk to them. wth.

hell fire comes with concious wrong doin not wat happens in unknown. Plz get ur ayatollah degree NOW. call 1 800 Ayatollah so hurry up offer expries in 48 hrs. all major credit cards r accepted. thank u

Dude, what is it with you and ayatollahs...

The answer is simple. There is no such thing as friendship between genders in Islam. Enough said.

• Veteran Member

There is so little information here that it would be foolish to make a judgement. What does 'friend' mean in this scenario? you have ppl adding 'friends' on Facebook who are barely aquainted. It seems this term is highly subjective. What kind of 'kiss' is this? was it a cultural greeting kiss that ppl do irrespective of gender? or was it some kind of joke? or was it a come on? was the guy on drugs? was he mentally inhibited (or uninhibited) in some way that meant he exhibited unusual social behaviour? was the girl entirely innocent in her assessment of the situation between them before it happened? how old are they both? 10? 15? 22? 54? were they at work? working on a school project? was it a drama project? or were they meeting up on their own socially?

Bare in mind, before you indulge too much in the judgements of others, that the judgement on you maybe a direct reward for your careless judgement of others.

• Advanced Member

There is so little information here that it would be foolish to make a judgement. What does 'friend' mean in this scenario? you have ppl adding 'friends' on Facebook who are barely aquainted. It seems this term is highly subjective. What kind of 'kiss' is this? was it a cultural greeting kiss that ppl do irrespective of gender? or was it some kind of joke? or was it a come on? was the guy on drugs? was he mentally inhibited (or uninhibited) in some way that meant he exhibited unusual social behaviour? was the girl entirely innocent in her assessment of the situation between them before it happened? how old are they both? 10? 15? 22? 54? were they at work? working on a school project? was it a drama project? or were they meeting up on their own socially?

Bare in mind, before you indulge too much in the judgements of others, that the judgement on you maybe a direct reward for your careless judgement of others.

Salaam,

You are right, I wasn't specific enough. It's not a big deal, I was just carious what you all would say.

Thank you so much everyone for your posts! ^__^