Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Sayyed Ali

Sheikh Assir(salafi) Warns Sayyed Hassan And Berri

Rate this topic

Nor in the Bek'aa can they do anything. Just imagine how Ba'albeck and the valley would react to these threats. That leaves Beirut and we saw what happened last time.

Better off playing games with the 'Allawis in Jabal Mohsen. Unlike these takfir artists, Nasrallah doesn't play games. If he responds to this jibberish then my advice to them would be to listen carefully because he is painstakingly honest.

I would just ignore it. That is most likely what Sayyid Hassan(ha) will do.

He is trying to create fitna because Saida is a diverse city with both Shia and Sunni populations.

We know his modus operendi already.

He is like a barking dog, it you attack him he barks, and if you leave him he barks.

Better just to let him bark. Eventually it will just become background noise.

His threats are as empty as his cranial cavity.

Edited by Abu Hadi

I think his mom will smack him around a couple times since his mother is a shia. I can see her now wla ya7ayawen isa betjib siret sayyed ba3ad mara la kaserlak rasak. I watched his whole interview he contradicted himself like every 5 min. Its actually funny he would say I'm going to do this and that I'm not going to let them sleep at night but in a peaceful manner. The reporter kept saying nobody understand what you mean by peaceful manner. I think 7araket amal thugs will do something to him just for him praising mu3awya.

This idiot made a big fool out of himself again yesterday on Al-Jadeed TV, after he was gone, and in the evening news on that channel, they kept apologizing to all viewers that they welcomed him to an interview, as he had agreed not to trespass the lines, yet did and went on like a wild pig live on that show, he used it to his own moronical benefit to be on Al-Jadeed TV. Anyways his hosts later apologized and blasted him in the evening news telling people we have never and will never be a channel for Fitnah... And we apologize deeply to the political leaders who were abused by our guest of non-honor etc...

The stupid gun doesn't say to hit aisha this is what it is saying instead.

LOL bravo 3alayki, this might be the first time ever that I liked a post of yours...

So now guys, I hope you check out the video, a fitnah Wahhabi is telling people "Look at this gun and how Sh'aahs are causing fitnah by making the gun chant "Odrob Al-Sayyeda A'isha", Beat down Sayyeda A'isha... When afterwards it is clear that gun is saying "Go,Go get the hostages" LOL these idiots will stop at nothing...

It's no wonder, I am not surprised that they heard what they want to hear as they have been doing that for 1,400 years now, hearing only what they want to hear from our holy Prophet s., and deforming the rest...

I'm sure our friend can't wait :wub:

post-81979-0-80809800-1340460054.jpg

True, he can't wait... But the sad part is that it's a fast wipe-out and all will be over too quickly, then our friend and co. will be overwhelmed with boredom and loss of purpose in life all over again... :-D...

After all the excitement, in 40 min it's back to this:

post-42979-0-01185700-1340622141.jpg

^ Judgeing by the ignorance of that comment, i doubt that the sheiks shia relatives had much influence on him, while he was growing up.

Did you read the article? I simply copied and pasted from al akbar which is a reputable news source.

Don't take it personal, there was also Maronite Al Qaida from Sidon. His name was Wadih el Hag, converted in Kuwait where he grew up and got involved with the wrong people. He is now doing life in ADX Florence.

Did you read the article? I simply copied and pasted from al akbar which is a reputable news source.

Don't take it personal, there was also Maronite Al Qaida from Sidon. His name was Wadih el Hag, converted in Kuwait where he grew up and got involved with the wrong people. He is now doing life in ADX Florence.

lol.. :) I was talking about the sheiks comment in the article that you quoted ......sorry, probably should of worded it clearer.

I have really never understood the Salafi presence in Lebanon. They justify the killing of Shias and Christians which make up over 70% of the population, yet they want power in the country. What are their goals? I mean they can't be blind enough to not understand that Lebanon isn't a place where they can spread their ideas.

Bismehe Ta3ala,

Assalam Alikum.

The repercussions of Assir the fool is beginning to show with the attack of Al-Jadeed. I don't know where this will take us, but Insh'Allah it will die down and won't result into a wild fire.

M3 Salamah, FE AMIN Allah

Aljadeed should have never brought him on.

Bismehe Ta3ala,

Assalam Alikum.

Al-Jadeed is dangerous because it doesn't show its true colors like Future and the rest of the Lebanese channels. I do not trust them and they remind me of Abu Sufyan (if it makes sense to characterize them as a human being).

M3 Salamah, FE AMIN Allah

Edited by Laayla

I could see why you say so. But the deal is that most of "Al-Jadeed"'s shares is owned by the Qataris. Apparently the "agreement" is that only international news gets dictated by Qatar, thus the bad "imaging" of Syria, like Al-Jazeera and whatnot while the Qataris have no right to "dictate" national news, thus the fair, respectful, pro-resistance local news... W'Allahu a3lam.

This guy is the same ahmaq who said Bashar is worse than Netanyahu. Well, it seems that Netanyahu is better than most Arab leaders. At least he doesn't go around making takfir and slaughtering Jews that don't adhere to his own sect. He seems to be smarter than that.

^^^ These are the ones whome Allah a.j. in the Fateha said: ".....

The path of those upon whom You have bestowed favor, not of those who have evoked [Your] anger or of those who are astray."

The ones astray are the Jews and the Christians etc... in my books... While the Shi'aah haters and Nasibis are the ones that evoked God's anger the most and are still doing that...

its new tv that made him famous, it made 2 news reports about him just after the news..

Al Jadeed knew why it got it him for an interview.

On friday he said all that talk,and they called him for an interview..he said alot of things that crossed the line, they told him nothing, usually respectable tv stations lets the one interviewing to tell him not to talk in that way and apologizes directly or cuts the show...no she continued in asking him mre and more so he can talk more and more, somthey get more viewers..after many people called them, they apologized at 8 pm news..while the interview was at 10 30 am..

New tv paid its price

^^^ Mazel heik, yareit neko ekhtah lal m7attah kellha badal bass el madkhal, la yi 3almouhon daress ma byefham, yimkin inzaar hayda aslan... Ma3 enno nabeeh berri tbarrah menhom, ne7nah 3erfine enno shabibet el 7arakeh holeh... Hahahaha... Ya 3ayb el shoum 3al Jadeed...

This is what happened to "Al-Jadeed" TV station last night... Well to the front entrance as a warning...

Just watch a mere 30 sec of the first vid, and then in the second vid, go to 2:00 min to see one of the guys that did it... He looks like he had a fun night...

Here's how it all started and they were running through the streets carrying tires of havoc... :-DDDDDDD

I wish they burnt down the whole station down..

Al aseer said "minsheddo la hasan nasrallah min daynto minfawto 3al 7abis" and "ya hassan nasrallah w nabih berri baddi farjeekon njoum l dohor" "ana mu3awiya tej rase" "mabaddi khalle hassan nasrallah w nabih berri ynemo l leil" and more and more..and the one interviewing him didnt interfere once to stop him..