Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Sheikh Assir(salafi) Warns Sayyed Hassan And Berri

Rate this topic

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Basically we had to read between the lines but these were his exact words "A resistance which couldn't be harmed in a war like the july war, won't be harmed by cursers here and there." Then he was ab

I love how the Sayyed had an almost 2 hour speech but he only used one line to address this fool and it was indirectly. This fool is dying for the Sayyed to acknowledge him.

Posted Images

Bismehe Ta3ala,

Assalam Alikum

ibn al haram badou yimn3 al shi3rat ashura be saida, Allah yistofal fe

M3 Salamah, FE AMIN Allah

That is really sad isn't it....I don't know why they have to try stop people from doing Ashura......it isn't hurting anyone.

Sayyed Hassan talks tomorrow yes? I wonder what he will have to say.

Edited by ImAli
  • Veteran Member

Bismehe Ta3ala

Assalam Alikum.

Yes, Insh'Allah. Since people died at this incident I think he will talk about it. Otherwise, he wouldn't even give him recognition for the attention he so desires.

Of course Ashura hurts those Yazidi lovers, they want to erase all the historical accounts of what happened to the grandson of Rasoul Allah.

I'm very worried about the kidnapped pilgrims in Syria. Allah swt bring sabr to their families and release their family members soon, Insh'Allah. Whoever reads this please make dua3 that they are returned back to Lebanon.

Bismehe Ta3ala,

Assalam Alikum

ibn al haram badou yimn3 al shi3rat ashura be saida, Allah yistofal fe

That is really sad isn't it....I don't know why they have to try stop people from doing Ashura......it isn't hurting anyone.

Sayyed Hassan talks tomorrow yes? I wonder what he will have to say.

Bismehe Ta3ala

Assalam Alikum.

Yes, Insh'Allah. Since people died at this incident I think he will talk about it. Otherwise, he wouldn't even give him recognition for the attention he so desires.

Of course Ashura hurts those Yazidi lovers, they want to erase all the historical accounts of what happened to the grandson of Rasoul Allah.

I'm very worried about the kidnapped pilgrims in Syria. Allah swt bring sabr to their families and release their family members soon, Insh'Allah. Whoever reads this please make dua3 that they are returned back to Lebanon.

Just to make a slight correction. He didn't take of Ashoura flags and signs. It was signs for "Martyrdom Day" (Yom l Shaheed").

Aseer wants to start problems before Ashoura and make problems in the country, he thought Hezbollah will always be quite about things. Hezbollah showed him there is red lines today, and I think he got the message.

2 Assir followers and an Egyptian boy killed

http://www.ctvnews.c...unded-1.1033600

Two bodyguards. Even better.

ehhh ehh ta3 lyom..lek my number is still the same so give me a call..u wanna watch sayed at z tonight ?

This is the fight of Aseer and his idiots, look at them opening a fight with Hezbollah in Saida.

People who understand Arabic listen carefully, at first one person says "Nobody come closer until the Sheikh says so", then Aseer gives a signal with his hand for people to come closer, and a guy screams "Go backwards or blood will be spilled"

In the end, 2 of his bodyguards were hunted

ehhh ehh ta3 lyom..lek my number is still the same so give me a call..u wanna watch sayed at z tonight ?

This is the fight of Aseer and his idiots, look at them opening a fight with Hezbollah in Saida.

People who understand Arabic listen carefully, at first one person says "Nobody come closer until the Sheikh says so", then Aseer gives a signal with his hand for people to come closer, and a guy screams "Go backwards or blood will be spilled"

In the end, 2 of his bodyguards were hunted

All as he ducked between cars LOL

• Veteran Member

Salafis are setting rules for Shias in a Shia majority country? Time for Hizb boys to go after Assir & co. and bring them down in 100s... 2, 3 is not enough! Assir's only place is a cage, not Lebanese streets.

Hizb should do the same to Salafis in Lebanon, as Houthis did to Dar Al-Hadeeth Salafi school in Saada Yemen, put Salafis in their place... "either stop your Takfiri slogans against Shias and limit your activities in our regions, or face death and destruction." Then Houthis went after them to correct them!

Salafis are setting rules for Shias in a Shia majority country? Time for Hizb boys to go after Assir & co. and bring them down in 100s... 2, 3 is not enough! Assir's only place is a cage, not Lebanese streets.

Hizb should do the same to Salafis in Lebanon, as Houthis did to Dar Al-Hadeeth Salafi school in Saada Yemen, put Salafis in their place... "either stop your Takfiri slogans against Shias and limit your activities in our regions, or face death and destruction." Then Houthis went after them to correct them!

Well you are right but maybe because you are not from Lebanon or you dont live there, you miss two points:

-Al Aseer is nothing. Sayed Hassan doesn't even say his name. The only reason Hezbollah shot at them yesterday because Al Aseer and his people were attacking a Shia area, and they had weapons etc.. Even Hezbollah first started shooting in the air, when Al Aseers people began shooting, then Hezbollah shot at who was shooting.

- Lebanon is a different situation then other countries. Hezbollah can't just go hunt down Salafis. Thats not how it works in Leb.

Look at how al Aseer and his thugs run away...they panicked big time

• Advanced Member

Assir went to take down Nasrallah posters in Ain al Helweh (Palestinian Sunni refugee camp).

Just the fact alone these people had Nasrallah posters in their camp is bad news for Assir and his people.

I feel the extreme Sunni side is hoping to entangle the Palestinians (in the future, the Free Syrians) to fight HA on their behalf.

• Veteran Member

Well you are right but maybe because you are not from Lebanon or you dont live there, you miss two points:

-Al Aseer is nothing. Sayed Hassan doesn't even say his name. The only reason Hezbollah shot at them yesterday because Al Aseer and his people were attacking a Shia area, and they had weapons etc.. Even Hezbollah first started shooting in the air, when Al Aseers people began shooting, then Hezbollah shot at who was shooting.

- Lebanon is a different situation then other countries. Hezbollah can't just go hunt down Salafis. Thats not how it works in Leb.

Yea, I see your points.

But, I base my points on the reality on the ground (region).

2012/2013 is not even 2011 or 2010.... the entire direction of politics and the clashes of armed and political struggles are changed. Saudis, Qataris and their western partners crossed all lines and norms when it came to Syria. Today, Syria one of Hizb and Iran's main Arab ally is under attack from all directions, VERY DIFFERENT from any time in the past, even not the same thing during Hafiz.

I never said Hizb will go hunt down ppl; it is not such a group to go hunt down ppl, impose its rules or create chaos... Hizb's main purpose is defense against the Zionist regime... BUT, you like or not, you want it or not, a regional war is imposed on Shias, be it Lebanon, Syria, or elsewhere. The recent unrest in Lebanon is not up to the Lebanese, and doesn't matter 'what works in Lebanon' or how it is working in Lebanon. This because of the unrest, next door, the Syrian crisis.. That is why you have bombs, assassinations, and ppl like this circus boy is emerging to make stupid moves. And mark my words, if things do not get better in the region and if the axis of Saudi-western Zionist keep pushing for all dirty and all means to establish a Salafi-Saudi pupet government in Syria, it is going to come to that Hizb going and hunting down Salafis, not because it wants to go after them, but because of defense purposes and because it will have no choice but to fight for good.

Edited by Noah-

Yea, I see your points.

But, I base my points on the reality on the ground (region).

2012/2013 is not even 2011 or 2010.... the entire direction of politics and the clashes of armed and political struggles are changed. Saudis, Qataris and their western partners crossed all lines and norms when it came to Syria. Today, Syria one of Hizb and Iran's main Arab ally is under attack from all directions, VERY DIFFERENT from any time in the past, even not the same thing during Hafiz.

I never said Hizb will go hunt down ppl; it is not such a group to go hunt down ppl, impose its rules or create chaos... Hizb's main purpose is defense against the Zionist regime... BUT, you like or not, you want it or not, a regional war is imposed on Shias, be it Lebanon, Syria, or elsewhere. The recent unrest in Lebanon is not up to the Lebanese, and doesn't matter 'what works in Lebanon' or how it is working in Lebanon. This because of the unrest, next door, the Syrian crisis.. That is why you have bombs, assassinations, and ppl like this circus boy is emerging to make stupid moves. And mark my words, if things do not get better in the region and if the axis of Saudi-western Zionist keep pushing for all dirty and all means to establish a Salafi-Saudi pupet government in Syria, it is going to come to that Hizb going and hunting down Salafis, not because it wants to go after them, but because of defense purposes and because it will have no choice but to fight for good.

Yeah ur right eventually there will be fights breaking out with them in the end, but not now..

It's nice how he's threatening Shi'aas that after a 3 day mourning from now, he'll take justice into his own hands... Someone should teach that moron that in 3 days is the start of when Shiite blood is boiling the most... When Shi'aahs will vent all their pounding might on Yazidites and enjoy raping them while tears on Al-Hussein s. are flowing...

Good luck Assir, you're going to feel the wrath of a triple fatalic zanjeer blow your crane into a gushing oblivion...

• Advanced Member

Salam Ya shabeb keefak Ya Gepetto. Shou a3m ya seer bil balad. Man ma ana min Ta3meer Al Hara be Sayda. Its funny that right down the street from were that happen is the Army barraks in Saida. Heda 7amar a3m yalmel kil hek azdan. Ashen yala shia ou sunna be lebnan. Specialy durring ashura!. Its all a plan. Allah Kbeer.

• Veteran Member

^^ kello b'wa2to 7elo... B'yoghtosbouh areeban...

akid kelshi bwa2to 7elo bas fe3lan sada2 le 2al "Some people are simply alive just because its haram to shoot them"

aseer od7ouki walla..i watch him, i laugh more than byensam badane..because it shows how much ma2hour min shi ismo Hezbollah bi lebnen..and that shows you how much Hezbollah are on the right path

Masra7eyit salafeyi lmushaghebin bas na2eson 3adel imam

He is a fitna stirrer and a cowardly opportunist

He may even end up dead or in prison soon

If you look into his past, you'll see that his daddy was a singer in the U.A.E. and his mommy a dancer... So that's like half way to being a tainted zina love-child... The guy clearly grew up with issues... Don't be surprised if he keeps lashing out his self-hatred at the pure deened...

Well it's a good thing most Sunnis in Lebanon don't think like you now...

Do you mind telling us where you're from?

He never tells anyone where he is from because deep down he knows that he is only spewing out nonsense and that he is a moron with an empty space between his ears.

One of his comments calling aljanoub lawless......I think he needs to look further north to find the lawless region of Lebanon (ahem ahem tripoli).

http://www.shiachat....25#entry2503209

Your beloved Assad is collapsing, Iran is on the verge of collapse. No more weapons for hizb will mean the liberation of southern Lebanon by the Lebanese army, order will finally be established in the last lawless region of Lebanon

Oh and what was the other comment....that the shi'ites of lebanon are waking up and not supporting hezb anymore....but I'm too lazy to go look for it.

Edited by ImAli