Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Sayyed Ali

Sheikh Assir(salafi) Warns Sayyed Hassan And Berri

Rate this topic

They deserve more, last night I watched the whole interview on Youtube, more than an hour of provoking insults to us, the insults to Sayyed Hassan s. and Nabeeh Berri, and Shi'aahs in a whole... "Al-Jadeed" is lucky their whole building wasn't destroyed...

Taking stuff like that seriously gives them value and their not worth the effort . People like that all they do it bark they don't bite and if they do bite every once in a while its not serious its like poodle bite. I've heard worse stuff on 7 ayar. You can tell the whole interview was a joke when she tells him the sayyad and nabih berri have been sleeping good the last 2 days and he replies to her by saying no they haven't go check out youtube lol . Like the Sayyed left everything in the world and monitoring youtube videos.

Value or no value, that akhou manyoukeh needs to get hurt, just as a lesson... Don't worry these aren't poodle bites when they bite, Sufyani is no poodle, these idiots are his army and they don't know it yet. Hurting them is actually a favor and one more lesser headache for the Mahdi s.

Leulz

The NTV have showed how ridiculous he is by letting him reveal his hysterical character . He was a clown .

More than 3/4 of the news introduction was about how he abused their hospitality and apologized from whomever felt insulted .

Those attacking the station what they want ? Why they're giving importance for this piece of [Edited Out] ???? Who's the [Edited Out]iest now ?

Edited by Alkhemyst

Value or no value, that akhou manyoukeh needs to get hurt, just as a lesson... Don't worry these aren't poodle bites when they bite, Sufyani is no poodle, these idiots are his army and they don't know it yet. Hurting them is actually a favor and one more lesser headache for the Mahdi s.

Leulz

Sufyani or no sufyani HizbAllah has better fish to fry.

Let 7arake deal with him

^^^^ That's what will eventually happen, or most likely, he will be killed by Sunnis to blame us and ignite something in Leb... Mbere7 bi Saida nemo 3al tor2at enno "kalla lil sila7 kharej eetar el dawla"... Mesh 3arfeene keef baddon yeklou bi ouwweh holeh...

SIDON, Lebanon: Controversial preacher Sheikh Ahmad Assir defied a demand Friday by leaders of this southern port city that he reopen the Sidon entrance of Lebanon's highway.

"We absolutely won't open the road, not even if a decision is made by the [u.N.] Security Council," Assir, who is protesting Hezbollah's arms, told reporters at the site.

His remarks came shortly after a statement by local leaders in Sidon denounced the blocking of roads and called on those using the tactic to cease and desist.

“Expressing an opinion is the right of every citizen ... but the practice of blocking roads is not acceptable at all,” said the statement at the end of a meeting at Sidon’s City Hall.

“We respect the opinion of he who planned the sit-in as well as its announced goals. We have the right to freedom of expression, but without blocking roads on others,” said the statement, which was read by former Prime Minister Fouad Siniora.

Around 150 protesters set up a tent and blocked the highway Thursday in continuation of a protest against non-state arms that began a day earlier.

“We prefer death to humiliation,” Assir cried. Dozens of supporters repeated the phrase loudly after him.

“We are blocking the road on the resistance party [Hezbollah] and the Amal Movement, which dominate the country. Why should a group of rascals block the [beirut] airport road?” he complained.

Turning to Hezbollah chief Sayyed Hasan Nasrallah and Amal Movement head Nabih Berri, Assir said: “I swear to God ... through peaceful means, we will compel you to pay the price.”

Read more: http://www.dailystar.com.lb/News/Politics/2012/Jun-29/178710-sidon-leaders-reject-protest-orchestrated-by-assir.ashx#ixzz1zBFJCS8I

(The Daily Star :: Lebanon News :: http://www.dailystar.com.lb)

It is the fault of Hassan Nasrallah and his Iranian friends who sit and preach 24/7 Sunni-Shia unity, appeal to Sunnis in every speech, extend their hands to them in Palestine an elsewhere, call them their brothers and etc... while in reality these ppl can never accept Shias, and they are not really important... they do not have a country, a base or a group to account them responsible.... any Zionist party or Western country can buy these Wahabis cheap and use them for their own purposes... From Saudi to South Asia... no need to list them and recall their sellout-lists...we all know them well.

So, back to that point, it is Shias own fault for reaching and appealing to these ppl all the time, and that is why every single playboy, Takfiri agent and prostitute now challenge two highest Lebanese Shia figures...

One should tell Iranians and Hizb folk that for God's sake leave these ZioSalafis alone! They made up their minds, they hate us, they love being enslaved and they enjoy being oppressed & humiliated from the hands of Zionists while they are loving to oppress Shias anytime and anywhere they get the chance.

Go and help Syrians to remove these dirt from the face of the planet, help Houthis to gain their basic rights, help Shias of Iraq to defend themselves against daily Saudi-funded massacre and bombings..

Sssccrew Palestine muhtala and the entire Palestine muhtala!

It is the fault of Hassan Nasrallah and his Iranian friends who sit and preach 24/7 Sunni-Shia unity, appeal to Sunnis in every speech, extend their hands to them in Palestine an elsewhere, call them their brothers and etc... while in reality these ppl can never accept Shias, and they are not really important... they do not have a country, a base or a group to account them responsible.... any Zionist party or Western country can buy these Wahabis cheap and use them for their own purposes... From Saudi to South Asia... no need to list them and recall their sellout-lists...we all know them well.

So, back to that point, it is Shias own fault for reaching and appealing to these ppl all the time, and that is why every single playboy, Takfiri agent and prostitute now challenge two highest Lebanese Shia figures...

One should tell Iranians and Hizb folk that for God's sake leave these ZioSalafis alone! They made up their minds, they hate us, they love being enslaved and they enjoy being oppressed & humiliated from the hands of Zionists while they are loving to oppress Shias anytime and anywhere they get the chance.

Go and help Syrians to remove these dirt from the face of the planet, help Houthis to gain their basic rights, help Shias of Iraq to defend themselves against daily Saudi-funded massacre and bombings..

The main reason Palestine is being helped by "Shi'aahs mostly", that even a blind man would realize, is yes for the oppressed as one who wakes up not caring about the affairs of Muslims or the oppressed, is not a Muslim, and mostly, as we all know, to free Jerusalem, our first Qibla, Masjed Al'Aqsa, the holy spot of the pure Prophet s. that is now under control of evil oppressors... We all know what the Palestinians are like in the end, no need to even go there, we'll free it for them, and we don't even expect a thank you, a real thank you coming out of their hearts I mean... Not the hypocritical one that they are always giving us, and eventually will... I love how most are unnaccepting of the truth... We really should feel lucky and honored and really try to take advantage of our Deen, before it's too late...

To be honest the main reason why Iran is so interested in "helping the Palestinians" is to fulfill the centuries-old Safawi dream of "capturing Jerusalem" and thus making an inroad into Sunni Islam. The ultimate dream is mass-conversion of Sunnis, especially Palestinian Sunnis, to the Shia faith.

Don't forget Iran still sells Oil to Israel.

Edited by Professor Higgins

Professor Higgins, you are a fool who is spreading the same sort of anti-Shi'a propaganda we've been hearing for years. They say the same thing about Hezbollah in Lebanon. Once you have a real argument, we'll discuss further. Then again, what more can one expect from a nationalist with Arafat in his avatar?

I pity you for the heroes you keep.

That's not true its not their fault you cannot generalize. Not all sunnies are wahabis and in lebanon specifically their are many sunnies that I know of personally that if you listen to them you would think they are shias the way the defend the resistance in lebanon. Sayyed Hassan speeches has opened the minds of many people including sunnies. Many sunnies have become shias and vice versa. You now you have a honest and sincere sunni when other extremist sunnies call him a shia. Or a traitor.

To be honest the main reason why Iran is so interested in "helping the Palestinians" is to fulfill the centuries-old Safawi dream of "capturing Jerusalem" and thus making an inroad into Sunni Islam. The ultimate dream is mass-conversion of Sunnis, especially Palestinian Sunnis, to the Shia faith.

You mean how Omar took over Jerusalem and made Palestinians Bakris?

The main reason Palestine is being helped by "Shi'aahs mostly", that even a blind man would realize, is yes for the oppressed as one who wakes up not caring about the affairs of Muslims or the oppressed, is not a Muslim, and mostly, as we all know, to free Jerusalem, our first Qibla, Masjed Al'Aqsa, the holy spot of the pure Prophet s. that is now under control of evil oppressors... We all know what the Palestinians are like in the end, no need to even go there, we'll free it for them, and we don't even expect a thank you, a real thank you coming out of their hearts I mean... Not the hypocritical one that they are always giving us, and eventually will... I love how most are unnaccepting of the truth... We really should feel lucky and honored and really try to take advantage of our Deen, before it's too late...

Bro, I respect your opinions, but strongly disagree with your points. That is exactly what I mean. We have ENOUGH oppressed ppl in Shia world to care for... Plus, an oppressed ppl cannot be oppressors the next morning and do not stab... that is what these Sunnis have been doing to Iran, Syria and Lebanese Shias.

That's not true its not their fault you cannot generalize. Not all sunnies are wahabis and in lebanon specifically their are many sunnies that I know of personally that if you listen to them you would think they are shias the way the defend the resistance in lebanon. Sayyed Hassan speeches has opened the minds of many people including sunnies. Many sunnies have become shias and vice versa. You now you have a honest and sincere sunni when other extremist sunnies call him a shia. Or a traitor.

It is not only Wahabis... Majority of Sunnis cannot tolerate Shias in regional and intel level! How many Sunnis you know who can make a difference in a real world who are good to us? How many Sunnis converted? 100? A few thousands? These things are not important in a real world, in the world of power and politics... and in the world of safeguarding the rights of oppressed people or nations. We need to consider Sunni countries, main Sunni political parties, Sunni scholars who can make a difference.... Else, I have 10s of Sunni friends (from the most extremist Sunni countries of the world) who too are very Good people, honest and seeks justice to the highest levels, and view Shias as their brothers. but that is not something that will make a difference in a real world, nothing practical to take effect.

Shias should only support those who in return could support them and stand by them... else, this tradition should be banned from Shia communities across the world.

Bro, I respect your opinions, but strongly disagree with your points. That is exactly what I mean. We have ENOUGH oppressed ppl in Shia world to care for... Plus, an oppressed ppl cannot be oppressors the next morning and do not stab... that is what these Sunnis have been doing to Iran, Syria and Lebanese Shias.

It is not only Wahabis... Majority of Sunnis cannot tolerate Shias in regional and intel level! How many Sunnis you know who can make a difference in a real world who are good to us? How many Sunnis converted? 100? A few thousands? These things are not important in a real world, in the world of power and politics... and in the world of safeguarding the rights of oppressed people or nations. We need to consider Sunni countries, main Sunni political parties, Sunni scholars who can make a difference.... Else, I have 10s of Sunni friends (from the most extremist Sunni countries of the world) who too are very Good people, honest and seeks justice to the highest levels, and view Shias as their brothers. but that is not something that will make a difference in a real world, nothing practical to take effect.

Shias should only support those who in return could support them and stand by them... else, this tradition should be banned from Shia communities across the world.

First of all we can't play the number game because we don't know for sure how many I can tell you a million sunnies convert each year how are you going to prove me wrong. Secondly we are not trying to convert anyone specifically Sayyed Hassan He said it many times that's not his goal he's defending and spreading the truth but he's doing it in a smart, wise and humble way . He's not going to say either our way or the highway. If you look closely at the resistance in lebanon it has sunnies,chrisians,druze, and all kind of supporters. Simply because from the beginning HizbAllah decided to leave the door open for those who don't necessarily believe in the ideology of HizbAllah but still support them in other things. I agree with you when you say that theirs a lot of hatred towards the shia but at the same time theirs a lot of love from other people and we can't close the door for those non shias that love us just because the majority might hate us . When a sunni comes and defends HizbAllah and shias is different when a shia comes and defend them it has a huge effect on the real world specially in lebanon . You have sunnies who hate us you have sunnies who don't know us and you have sunnies who support us . Saying all the sunnies are the same is far from the truth . HizbAllah way of thinking is you kill us will kill you but if you want dialogue with us we want dialogue with you. If you don't want neither then leave us alone and don't stab us in the back.

First of all we can't play the number game because we don't know for sure how many I can tell you a million sunnies convert each year how are you going to prove me wrong.

The numbers are not really important... But, there is no known sources to suggest that the number of Palestinians converted exceeds a few thousands. But, that really doesn't resolve our problems in the Muslim world where we have the so called 1.5 billion Muslims.

And just a friendly explanation: Any individual who claims something needs to provide prove or evidence, not the opposite individual who demands evidence. For example, if I claim that aliens landed in South Lebanon, that is kind of odd, and I am the person in question who needs to provide prove. Or if someone comes to Shiachat tomorrow and says, 3 million converted to Shia Islam in London, then that person must provide evidence... not the one who says no you are wrong, there is no such thing taken place!

Secondly we are not trying to convert anyone specifically Sayyed Hassan He said it many times that's not his goal he's defending and spreading the truth but he's doing it in a smart, wise and humble way . He's not going to say either our way or the highway. If you look closely at the resistance in lebanon it has sunnies,chrisians,druze, and all kind of supporters. Simply because from the beginning HizbAllah decided to leave the door open for those who don't necessarily believe in the ideology of HizbAllah but still support them in other things. I agree with you when you say that theirs a lot of hatred towards the shia but at the same time theirs a lot of love from other people and we can't close the door for those non shias that love us just because the majority might hate us . When a sunni comes and defends HizbAllah and shias is different when a shia comes and defend them it has a huge effect on the real world specially in lebanon . You have sunnies who hate us you have sunnies who don't know us and you have sunnies who support us . Saying all the sunnies are the same is far from the truth . HizbAllah way of thinking is you kill us will kill you but if you want dialogue with us we want dialogue with you. If you don't want neither then leave us alone and don't stab us in the back.

Sorry but I don't find any answer to help Shias resolve their issues.. mostly emotional talks!

Sunnis actively waged propaganda to take away Hizb weapons and even sided with the West and Israel in some incidents.. March14 is not Sunni but Jews?... Yea a few Sunnis here and there who are... no one is asking to close doors for those Sunnis.. I am saying, Shias should not sacrifice their lives, their countries, their missions for Sunni Cause, such that of Palestinians...while in return they get nothing but hate...

Hamas Leader refused to travel to Syria some months ago, because he said that, Assad is a dictator and a killer but then the same Hamas leader goes and visits Khalifa (the Zionist agent) while he was busy killing and oppressing Shias.

90020859-hamas-leader.jpg

I would say good luck to those who want to sacrifice themselves for the sake of such low-life ppl... they even can polish their shoes if they would like.. but believe it or not, they are ZioSalafis, nothing less and nothing more!

Don't forget Iran still sells Oil to Israel.

Yeah you forgot to mention, the route the Iranians take. They get processed in Iran, Driven through Iraq and inspected by Malaki then flown to Syria (to get Assads stamp of approval) and FINALLY to Beirut International Airport. Its picked up by the super secretive Hezbollah and smuggled into Israel from the Jnoob.

This Assir guy is in the way of bloody good business.

You forgot those details higgins. Saddam originally invaded Iran so they would stop selling oil to Israel, i thought YOU of all people would of known that....

@ Professor Higgins

"Yeah you forgot to mention, the route the Iranians take. They get processed in Iran, Driven through Iraq and inspected by Malaki then flown to Syria (to get Assads stamp of approval) and FINALLY to Beirut International Airport. Its picked up by the super secretive Hezbollah and smuggled into Israel from the Jnoob.

This Assir guy is in the way of bloody good business.

You forgot those details higgins. Saddam originally invaded Iran so they would stop selling oil to Israel, i thought YOU of all people would of known that....

Yours truly, Ricky-dee"

The numbers are not really important... But, there is no known sources to suggest that the number of Palestinians converted exceeds a few thousands. But, that really doesn't resolve our problems in the Muslim world where we have the so called 1.5 billion Muslims.

And just a friendly explanation: Any individual who claims something needs to provide prove or evidence, not the opposite individual who demands evidence. For example, if I claim that aliens landed in South Lebanon, that is kind of odd, and I am the person in question who needs to provide prove. Or if someone comes to Shiachat tomorrow and says, 3 million converted to Shia Islam in London, then that person must provide evidence... not the one who says no you are wrong, there is no such thing taken place!

Sorry but I don't find any answer to help Shias resolve their issues.. mostly emotional talks!

Sunnis actively waged propaganda to take away Hizb weapons and even sided with the West and Israel in some incidents.. March14 is not Sunni but Jews?... Yea a few Sunnis here and there who are... no one is asking to close doors for those Sunnis.. I am saying, Shias should not sacrifice their lives, their countries, their missions for Sunni Cause, such that of Palestinians...while in return they get nothing but hate...

Hamas Leader refused to travel to Syria some months ago, because he said that, Assad is a dictator and a killer but then the same Hamas leader goes and visits Khalifa (the Zionist agent) while he was busy killing and oppressing Shias.

I would say good luck to those who want to sacrifice themselves for the sake of such low-life ppl... they even can polish their shoes if they would like.. but believe it or not, they are ZioSalafis, nothing less and nothing more!

Al-Aqsa does not belong to the Palestinians it belongs to all muslims and HizbAllah is not doing this for the Palestinians they believe its a religious duty to get it back . How do you feel as muslim when you have to take permission from a zionist pig to go pray their. Or they go in their whenever they want to and humiliate the worshipers their I don't care what race they are . This is why Iran is in involved because they see Al -aqsa as for all muslims and they won't stop until its back to us. Israel declared war on islam and anyone that says no to it they did not declare war on only the Palestinians. For the last 60 years they have been killing our women children from all different kind of race and religion, invading our lands, they think arabs are seven class citizens. When the zionist came their goal was not just palastaine it was the whole middle east but because you had people who decide not to surrender and continue resisting is why we have the upper hand now and their plan for Greater Israel was destroyed . You mention hamas we don't need hamas to defeat the zionist they can pick any side they want but on personnel note I don't think all of hamas are the same I think their are disunity going on within hamas. But as of now the next war with israel will be the end of the zionist saga . You have Iran, HizbAllah, Syria,the resistance in iraq , just hoping Israel would lunch one attack on any of them its going to be raining missiles on Israel day and night and next time HizbAllah will go into Palestine and the Iranian revolutionary guard will go into Palestine from golan heights that's why iraq was a crucial turning point for the resistance because Iran needed to move troops to syria but they can only do that through Iraq . For all the innocent people zionest have murdered and raped regardless if they were muslims non muslims, shia non shia, 12ers non 12ers they will all be avenged soon inchAllah.

You mean how Omar took over Jerusalem and made Palestinians Bakris?

Yes, and how the Safawiyeh took over Iran and made Iranians Shi'is ( I hope you know the history).

Oh really? Who revealed that secret? Your local Sunni Imam Masjid?

I can't remember the last time I went to a Mosque , but my local PLO Political Intelligence branch chief revealed that to me.

photo_1329083912576-1-0.jpg

Better not try to play the pictures game, lol.

Al-Aqsa does not belong to the Palestinians it belongs to all muslims and HizbAllah is not doing this for the Palestinians they believe its a religious duty to get it back . How do you feel as muslim when you have to take permission from a zionist pig to go pray their. Or they go in their whenever they want to and humiliate the worshipers their I don't care what race they are . This is why Iran is in involved because they see Al -aqsa as for all muslims and they won't stop until its back to us. Israel declared war on islam and anyone that says no to it they did not declare war on only the Palestinians. For the last 60 years they have been killing our women children from all different kind of race and religion, invading our lands, they think arabs are seven class citizens. When the zionist came their goal was not just palastaine it was the whole middle east but because you had people who decide not to surrender and continue resisting is why we have the upper hand now and their plan for Greater Israel was destroyed . You mention hamas we don't need hamas to defeat the zionist they can pick any side they want but on personnel note I don't think all of hamas are the same I think their are disunity going on within hamas. But as of now the next war with israel will be the end of the zionist saga . You have Iran, HizbAllah, Syria,the resistance in iraq , just hoping Israel would lunch one attack on any of them its going to be raining missiles on Israel day and night and next time HizbAllah will go into Palestine and the Iranian revolutionary guard will go into Palestine from golan heights that's why iraq was a crucial turning point for the resistance because Iran needed to move troops to syria but they can only do that through Iraq . For all the innocent people zionest have murdered and raped regardless if they were muslims non muslims, shia non shia, 12ers non 12ers they will all be avenged soon inchAllah.

Thats nice to hear.

I admit it is a shame , yes a shame, that 1 billion Sunnis ( 200 million Sunni Arabs among them) and more than 20 odd Sunni ruled countries with huge Armies could not bring themselves to try to liberate Al Aqsa.....and now we face the prospect of it being liberated by the Shia. Only Sunnis and especially their leaders are to blame.

I can't remember the last time I went to a Mosque , but my local PLO Political Intelligence branch chief revealed that to me.

photo_1329083912576-1-0.jpg

Better not try to play the pictures game, lol.

Fool there is nothing wrong when Hamas leader meets Iranians, because they claimed they believe in the same principles and were struggling against ZIONISTS and their puppets in the region.

But, 1000s things went wrong when Hamas leader met Khalifa especially at a time when he oppressed and killed his citizens over peaceful protests.....AND especially at a time when Hamas leader refused to visit an ally country-Syria. He had nothing in common with Khalifa, and Bahrain never did anything to Palestine except stood by Israel and the West all these years.

You are so dumb that sometimes it is waste of time to reply to your posts.

Edited by Noah-

There is no such thing as religious duty to liberate Al-Aqsa.

Al-Aqsa mosque belongs to local Sunnis to pray and they are the ones to liberate or seek permissions from the pigs or whatever they want. I am sure when Alaqsa is liberated, the next day the Imam of Alaqsa declare a speech against Shia Rafidhis and Iran calling them the bigger enemies. And if they find a single Shia in Al-Aqsa mosque they will kick him out and take him to prison.

I am more concerned for Shias in Saudi Arabia for being denied building mosques, in Bahrain where 100s of Shia mosques were destroyed in the last 12 months and in Yemen where millions suffer from a Saudi-US-Alqaida dirty games and oppression.

There is no such thing as religious duty to liberate Al-Aqsa.

Al-Aqsa mosque belongs to local Sunnis to pray and they are the ones to liberate or seek permissions from the pigs or whatever they want. I am sure when Alaqsa is liberated, the next day the Imam of Alaqsa declare a speech against Shia Rafidhis and Iran calling them the bigger enemies. And if they find a single Shia in Al-Aqsa mosque they will kick him out and take him to prison.

I am more concerned for Shias in Saudi Arabia for being denied building mosques, in Bahrain where 100s of Shia mosques were destroyed in the last 12 months and in Yemen where millions suffer from a Saudi-US-Alqaida dirty games and oppression.

So hypothetically speaking if the zionists were occupying the kaaba which is our first holy site you would raise the white flag and not try to liberate it? Second Al - aqsa does not belong to sunnies even if they think it does it doesn't. Quran 17:1Exalted is He who took His Servant

by night from al-Masjid al-Haram to

al-Masjid al- Aqsa, whose

surroundings We have blessed, to

show him of Our signs. Indeed, He is

the Hearing, the Seeing.

It doesn't say to the sunnie al masjed al-aqsa . That's like saying the kaaba belongs to sunnies therefore let's not do hajj anymore because were afraid their going to kick us out. when it comes to Al-aqsa mosque which is one of Islam holiest sites and a special place for shias because of the verse I mentioned above I will go pray their when its liberated inchAllah and if their are any sunnie extremist that have a problem they will be dealt with the same way the zionest were dealt with. As for the shias in saudi and pakistan and anywhere in the worlld I'm worried about them too but once the zionist threat is eliminated from the middle east then anyone killing shias anywhere will think twice about doing it . If the resistance can take down the zionist and whomever supporting them then taking down countries like saudi and takfiri groups will be like a walk in the park . As for religious duty goes Enjoining good and forbidding evil is a religious duty and watching your neighbor or other muslims get massacred and having their land taking away from them by force and just turning the blind eye is not enjoining good or forbidding evil. I have a question for you ill tell you why im asking the question after you answer if you see a non muslim or a muslim sunnie being oppressed in front of you what will you do help him or say he's not a shia I can careless about him ?

So hypothetically speaking if the zionists were occupying the kaaba which is our first holy site you would raise the white flag and not try to liberate it? Second Al - aqsa does not belong to sunnies even if they think it does it doesn't. Quran 17:1Exalted is He who took His Servant

by night from al-Masjid al-Haram to

al-Masjid al- Aqsa, whose

surroundings We have blessed, to

show him of Our signs. Indeed, He is

the Hearing, the Seeing.

It doesn't say to the sunnie al masjed al-aqsa . That's like saying the kaaba belongs to sunnies therefore let's not do hajj anymore because were afraid their going to kick us out. when it comes to Al-aqsa mosque which is one of Islam holiest sites and a special place for shias because of the verse I mentioned above I will go pray their when its liberated inchAllah and if their are any sunnie extremist that have a problem they will be dealt with the same way the zionest were dealt with. As for the shias in saudi and pakistan and anywhere in the worlld I'm worried about them too but once the zionist threat is eliminated from the middle east then anyone killing shias anywhere will think twice about doing it . If the resistance can take down the zionist and whomever supporting them then taking down countries like saudi and takfiri groups will be like a walk in the park . As for religious duty goes Enjoining good and forbidding evil is a religious duty and watching your neighbor or other muslims get massacred and having their land taking away from them by force and just turning the blind eye is not enjoining good or forbidding evil. I have a question for you ill tell you why im asking the question after you answer if you see a non muslim or a muslim sunnie being oppressed in front of you what will you do help him or say he's not a shia I can careless about him ?

Buddy, lets not make up things because whatever is said in public... it was blessed because of the prophet (pbuh) at the time.... it is not a holy site... the mosque itself was forced by Omar to be built there..

Mecca is the holy site and we pray towards Mecca... Today, Wahabis do not prevent ppl to some extend to pray and Zionists haven't controlled it fully... but if they did then yes we can fight to liberate it, independently... not fighting in the same front as those who call Shias as heretics, not in the same front who call Imam Khomeini as dajjal, not in the same front as those who praise Al-Zarqawi and Saddam Hussein.

Mecca indeed needs to be liberated more than anything else. The Wahabi government is worse than the Zionist regime.

The entire Baqi was destroyed, they were more holier.... they destroyed everything, under the banner of true Islam.. There is only the tomb of Prophet left, where these ZioSalafis might destroy it one day as well.

And why you keep bringing up the Zionists agendas? They kill Shias, Shias should kill them and defend their lands... they kill the entire ME, they entire ME should go after them... that is not my point.. I am talking about political alliances, fighting for the causes that do not concern Shias... If you ask me what is important for Islam and oppressed ppl at this point? To liberate Bahrain and Yemen or Al-Aqsa? I say, Bahrain and Yemen and Shias of Saudi... the military bastion of the Zionists, the puppets of Zionists who rule with their shoes on your faces! The true enemies of Islam, the kings and emires and dajjal clerics.

What is important? Shebaa Farms or Alaqsa? I would say the farms, liberate them for that is your lands and give back the lands and its wealth to your citizens.

Edited by Noah-