Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Response To Upcoming False Mahdis [video Series]

Rate this topic

Found this on ur arrived website which further proves that the 12 mahdi from the shia calling to the amr of ahlulbayth a.s are in rajat because after shahadat of imam e zamana ajf come imam Hussain a.s

It is narrated on the authority of Imam As-Sadiq (as), that he said: " From among us, after the Qa'im, there shall be twelve Mahdis from the descendents of Al Hussein (as)" (Ghaybat Al Tusi (Occultation by Al Tusi), page 385

Salam wa ra wa ba

About the Return (Rajaa), here yiu can find the explanation-- For the complete answer PLS follow the below address:

http://

saviorofmankind.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=309\

Sheikh al-Sadooq (r.a) narrates the questioning of Al-Ma’mun Al-Abbasi to Imam Al-Rida (pbuh) in a long narration, it is said: (... and Al-Ma’mun said: O father of Al-Hassan what do you say about the return? Al-Rida (pbuh) said: It is a truth and was present with the past nations and the Quran spoke of it and the Prophet of Allah (pbuh) has said that this nation shall have all what the past nations had the example of ÇáäÚá ÈÇáäÚá æÇáÞÐÉ ÈÇáÞÐÉ ..) (one).

And Sayed Ahmad Al-Hassan (pbuh) was asked about this narration: about which return is Imam Al-Rida (pbuh) talking about here?

So he answered: [The return in general whether it was another world as we said, or if it wasn’t as the violators are saying in the end it is a revival after death as you know, then therefore we can give it the example of what happened of revival of some of the dead in the past; because it is an event approved by the violators as saying it is the return.

Al-Ma’mun is a violator, therefore what can you use as proof against him? Isn’t it with what he approves of? Al-Ma’mun is a violator of Al-Rida (pbuh) and therefore the Imam argues against him with what they themselves say about the revival of some of the dead after their death in the past generations].

3) The return is the day Allah grants victory to His messengers

Sayed Ahmad Al-Hassan (pbuh) says in clarifying this:

[.. The messengers and successor (pbut) of Allah on His earth have conveyed His message and have warned their people and what happened to them is what always happens from refuting them driving them away and killing them, but Allah swt has promised victory to them and to their messages and to their aggrieved rights, and this victory for them happens in 3 cases, and it is: the minor judgement day, the return, and the major judgement day, or the 3 major divine events the first one being the minor judgement day and it is the rising of the Qaim from the progeny of Muhammad and sending him to the people.

1. uyoon akhbar Al-Rida (pbuh): vol 1 pg 218.

Allah says: ((171 And Our word has already preceded for Our servants, the messengers, 172 [That] indeed, they would be those given victory 173 And [that] indeed, Our soldiers will be those who overcome. 174 So, [O Muhammad], leave them for a time. 175 And see [what will befall] them, for they are going to see. 176 Then for Our punishment are they impatient? 177 But when it descends in their territory, then evil is the morning of those who were warned.)) (Al-Safat 37:171-177).

And Allah says: ((And We had certainly given Moses the Scripture, but it came under disagreement. And if not for a word that preceded from your Lord, it would have been judged between them. And indeed they are, concerning the Qur'an, in disquieting doubt.)) (Hud 11:110).

((And if not for a word that preceded from your Lord, punishment would have been an obligation [due immediately], and [if not for] a specified term [decreed].)) (Taha 20:129).

((And We had already given Moses the Scripture, but it came under disagreement. And if not for a word that preceded from your Lord, it would have been concluded between them. And indeed they are, concerning the Qur'an, in disquieting doubt.)) (Fusalat 41:45).

((He has ordained for you of religion what He enjoined upon Noah and that which We have revealed to you, [O Muhammad], and what We enjoined upon Abraham and Moses and Jesus - to establish the religion and not be divided therein. Difficult for those who associate others with Allah is that to which you invite them. Allah chooses for Himself whom He wills and guides to Himself whoever turns back [to Him].)) (Al-Shura 42:13).

If you ponder on these verses it will show you with clarity that the victory of Allah to his messengers (pbut) and to their divine methodologies that they have called to and it is the sovereignty of Allah is all postponed until the Qaim rises, he is the word that has passed from your Lord and he is the leader of the victorious army of Allah and which he is the (yawm al-fasl al-awal) i.e the minor judgement day. This is in short, if you want more details you can ask and I will be in your service God-willing] (1).

And this is what the progeny of Muhammad (pbut) have clarified in their blessed narrations:

By Jamil bin Daraaja by Abi Abdillah (pbuh), he said: (I said to him the saying of Allah the Almighty: ((Indeed, We will support Our messengers and those who believe during the life of this world and on the Day when the witnesses will stand -)) (Ghafir 40:51), he said: This by Allah is the return, did

1. jawab al-moneer: vol 6 q. 531.

2. ghafir:51.

you not know that the many of the messengers of Allah were not given victory in this world and were killed, and Imams were killed and not given victory, so this is in the return.

I said: ((41 And listen on the Day when the Caller will call out from a place that is near - 42 The Day they will hear the blast [of the Horn] in truth. That is the Day of Emergence [from the graves].)) (Qaf 50:41-42), he said: It is the return) (2).

4) In the return the higher knowledge will be achieved (the purpose of creation):

No doubt that the purpose of creation of humans and jinns is knowledge, and the question is: where will this knowledge be achieved in a bigger and more complete picture? And if the return had a role in answering this question, then where will the return be?

Allah says: ((And He is Allah ; there is no deity except Him. To Him is [due all] praise in the first [life] and the Hereafter. And His is the [final] decision, and to Him you will be returned.)) (Al-Qasas 28:70) (3). Sayed Ahmad Al-Hassan was asked about this verse, so he answered it and he clarified the answers of the above questions, he said:

[in other words the real praise to Allah swt, is to praise Him in a more full and complete way according to knowledge of a higher rank: (( I do not want from them any provision, nor do I want them to feed Me.)) (Al-Thariyat 51:57), i.e to know Him, and this higher knowledge which represents the purpose of creation is achieved in the first, and it is the first sky (the sky of the return), and before it is (the sky of the atoms), and its beginning i.e (the beginning of the first) is in the appearance of Imam Al-Mahdi (pbuh), where the first stage begins and where the introductions that will pave the way for the world of the return will begin.

(wa lahu al-7ukm): meaning the sovereignty of Allah by the rule of Imam Al-Mahdi (pbuh), and the Mahdies (pbut) then the return, and the rule is for the Prophets and the Messengers and the Imams and successors.

1.Qaf:41-42.

2.mukhtasar basa’ir al-darajat: pg 18-19.

3. Al-Qasas:70.

(wa ilayhi turja3un): to Allah swt in the return, in other words to repay the good-doers with their good, and the evil-doers with their evil in the return (with absolute and pure faith and with absolute and pure evil) (1) as was narrated by them (pbut), and let every evil-doer measure with his gauge, and let every good-doer measure with hsi gauge, and Allah will avenge the Prophets and Messengers and Imams from the evil-doers that were absolute and pure with disbelief.

((And we will surely let them taste the nearer punishment short of the greater punishment that perhaps they will repent.)) (Al-Sajda 32:21), and we shall give them a taste of the minimum punishment (in the return). As for the hereafter the praise in it is more complete and perfect and great; because it is a full unveiling of the truths and each according to his degree (([it will be said], "You were certainly in unmindfulness of this, and We have removed from you your cover, so your sight, this Day, is sharp.")) (Qaf 50:22).

((And We will have removed whatever is within their breasts of resentment, [while] flowing beneath them are rivers. And they will say, "Praise to Allah , who has guided us to this; and we would never have been guided if Allah had not guided us. Certainly the messengers of our Lord had come with the truth." And they will be called, "This is Paradise, which you have been made to inherit for what you used to do.")) (Al-Araf 7:43), in other words lifting the (I) from their chests, and each one accordingly is given from the Mercy of Allah according to his container, and he is given according to the weight that he created with good deeds] (2).

5) The return is in the first sky

Perhaps the ignorant one thinks that the first sky is a physical sky, or that it is the blue sky that is surrounding us that we can see with our eyes, just as many interpreters of Shia and Sunni have thought that.

But the truth is that this is not the case, for it is an ideal sky and cannot be seen with the eye.

Sayed Ahmad Al-Hassan (pbuh) says in his clarification in the book (The righteous servant):

1. mukhtasar basa’ir al-darajat: pg 24.

2. al-mutashabihat: vol 4 q 171.

[The first sky cannot be seen with the eye may Allah grant you success, the earthly sky is divided into a first sky and a physical sky, in the first sky are the souls of people, and in the physical sky are the human physical bodies that can be seen with the eye, this is a matter I have clarified in books before (1), and I have also clarified it a lot to the Ansar.

The physical sky is these galaxies and planets and suns that can be seen, and it can also be called the land, in other words the physical sky as a whole is called the land in some cases].

And it is another world which has no relation to time and space, he says (pbuh):

[..in reality it has nothing to do with location, it has no space and time, and it has nothing to do with either space or time].

Even the words that we use in our world cannot describe it in detail, because it is another world, he says:

[The problem is that it is from another world so it cannot be described in full detail with these words that are in reality from this world and are used to describe this world,......whereas these words cannot exactly describe the other world no matter what; because it is not intended to describe it, it is not from it, but it is a stranger to it] (2).

Also: Sayed Ahmad Al-Hassan (pbuh) clarified the first sky is among the 7 skies that have been mentioned in the 6 days of the creation of the heavens and the earth, and clarified that the return happens in it, he said:

[...and we should take note that the first sky is the end of the physical sky, in other words, the physical sky starts in this physical world, and ends at the beginning of the spiritual world of the Malakut, i.e its end is a connection link, and its end or its connection link is the first sky, in the Ziyara Al-Jami’a: (..and the Proofs of Allah on the people of the world and the hereafter and the first..) mafatih al-jinan: pg 620.

In the Quran: ((And He is Allah ; there is no deity except Him. To Him is [due all] praise in the first [life] and the Hereafter. And His is the [final] decision, and to Him you will be returned.)) (Al-Qasas 28:70) and Allah says: ((And you have already known the first creation, so will you not remember?)) (Al-Waqia 56:62).

1.look at the example given: al-mutashabihat: vol 4 q 175, about the creation of the heavens and the earth.

2.the book of the righteous servant, one of the issues of the Ansar of Imam Al-Mahdi (pbuh).

And in the first are the 2 worlds: the atom and the return, and it has the souls, Allah swt did not look at the physical world ever since He created it as the Prophet of Allah (pbuh) has said, that the focus of attention starts at the end of the physical world, and it is the end of the physical sky, and this end is the first sky.

And Allah says: ((And We have created above you seven layered heavens, and never have We been of [Our] creation unaware.)) (Al-Mu’minun 23:17). The 7 ways are: (the 7 skies) from the first sky to the seventh sky, and the physical sky is not part of them; because it is not above us but we are in it, it surrounds us and it is (under us and above us and from every direction of the earth), ((And they urge you to hasten the punishment. And if not for [the decree of] a specified term, punishment would have reached them. But it will surely come to them suddenly while they perceive not.)) (Al-Ankabut 29:53), and it will be clear for you with what is to come as to why i have cited this verse in this situation.

And this means that if the skies were counted in this way they become 8, and not 7, but the physical world was not counted; because it is a part of the earthly sky with what is in it from the first sky and the physical sky, if the first sky or the physical sky was mentioned it is included with it; because it is part of it or it belongs to it......

the rest at

http://

saviorofmankind.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=309\

Edited by mahdi-ahmad
  • 2 weeks later...

@ MAFHHM:

I seek refuge in Allah from Shayatin (Jinn and Men).

In the name of Allah, the most Merciful. Praise be to Allah Lord of the Worlds.

Al-Yamani is vasi of Imam Mahdi (a.s.). He has come to guide us to the right path and make us ready for the appearance of Imam Mahdi (a.s.).

Ahmad Al Hassan, the Yamani, is at his forty and he is of course younger than the Qaeem (a.s.) by age. Imam Mahdi (a.s.) could look younger than Alyamani. Is there any problem with this? This is also true if we are at our forty or more. Is there any problem if we look older than Imam even if we came in this world more than 1000 years later.

Fi Aman Allah

Al-Kafi Vol 1

H 751, Ch. 62 [Evidence of Imam's Possessing Divine Authority], h 7

Ahmad ibn Mihran has narrated from Muhammad ibn Ali from abu Basir who has said that he asked the following from abu al-Hassan (a.s.) ,

"May Allah take my soul in service for your cause, what is the proof to know the Imam (a.s.) ?"

He said,

"Through several qualities. The first thing is that

his father must have said to this effect about him so that it could be considered a proof up on him. And that when asked he would answer and if one remain silent he would begin to speak on the issue and inform of the things that would happen the next day that can speak to people in everyone's own language."

Then he said to me,

"O abu Muhammad, allow me to give you a sign before you stand up to go. Not very long after this a man from Khurasan came in. The man from Khurasan spoke to the Imam in Arabic but abu al-Hassan (a.s.) answered him in Persian.

The man from Khurasan said,

"I swear by Allah, "May Allah take my soul in service for your cause, the only thing that stopped from speaking to you in Persian was I thought you might not know Persian."

He then said,

"Glory belongs to Allah, If would not b e able to answer you (in Persian) than how would have any excellence over you?"

He said to me,

"O abu Muhammad, "No one's language is unknown to the Imam (a.s.) nor the language of birds, animals and any living things. Whoever would not have these qualities he is not.."

Note, as far as I have heard, Ahmad Hassan has been said to not even be pure in the usage of the Arabic tongue, let alone knowing other languages of men. Other brothers can confirm this for me please.

Now, what I want to receive from the Ansars is, as the hadith indicated, a confirmation or indication to the Imammat of the supposed son, Ahmad Hassan, directly from his supposed father, the 12th Imam [a] himself in any hadith or tawqee of his ! Please ! Find me one - just as we have had hadiths confirming the Imammat of the rest of the Imams through the indication of their own fathers. May the Ansars produce such a hadith of the 12th Imam[a] indicating to the imammat of his "son" Ahmad Ismail Gatae.

My Dialogue with an Ansar named Abu-Lolo that took place in Paltalk.

Please if you have any comments, keep them respectful, for brother Abu Lolo is a good man, inshallah.

I tried to paste the images themselves for a better presentation, but then it does not post.

However, if someone doubts whether this debate took place, I have the images stored in my computer.

TheLightWarrior: Salamun Alaikum.

TheLightWarrior: Eid mubarak

abu-lolo: khair mubarik

abu-lolo: ws wr

abu-lolo: how r u brother?

TheLightWarrior: How are you ?

TheLightWarrior: Alhamdulillah

abu-lolo: hamdulillah

abu-lolo: didnt see jaafar for a wl

abu-lolo: brother wht ur orign?

TheLightWarrior: I want to ask you a question regarding Ahmad Hassan.

abu-lolo: bismillah brother ask

TheLightWarrior: Does he speak all languages ?

abu-lolo: Allah swt knows best

TheLightWarrior: Well, you cannot say that.

TheLightWarrior: Because the Imammat of your Ahmad depends upon it.

abu-lolo: subhanallah

abu-lolo: why u think tht?

abu-lolo: brother which mujtahid do u follow?

TheLightWarrior: I have another question. Do you have a hadith or tawqee from his supposed father, the 12th Imam[a], indicating to his Imammat or successorship ?

abu-lolo: will of the prophet saww and the the holy scripture is more then enough for we alhamdulillah

TheLightWarrior: No, indication from his father is another requirement.

TheLightWarrior: So, you do not have these two.

abu-lolo: two?

TheLightWarrior: one, the languages

TheLightWarrior: two, the indication from his father in a hadith.

TheLightWarrior: Shall I share with you a hadith ?

TheLightWarrior: which indicate these two as requirements ?

abu-lolo: pls

abu-lolo: pls

TheLightWarrior: Al-Kafi Vol 1

Ahmad ibn Mihran has narrated from Muhammad ibn Ali from abu Basir who has said that he asked the following from abu al-Hassan (a.s.) ,

"May Allah take my soul in service for your cause, what is the proof to know the Imam (a.s.) ?"

He said,

"Through several qualities. The first thing is that his father must have said to this effect about him so that it could be considered a proof up on him. And that when asked he would answer and if one remain silent he would begin to speak on the issue and inform of the things that would happen the next day that can speak to people in everyone's own language."

Then he said to me,

"O abu Muhammad, allow me to give you a sign before you stand up to go. Not very long after this a man from Khurasan came in. The man from Khurasan spoke to the Imam in Arabic but abu al-Hassan (a.s.) answered him in Persian.

"I swear by Allah, "May Allah take my soul in service for your cause, the only thing that stopped from speaking to you in Persian was I thought you might not know Persian."

He then said,

"Glory belongs to Allah, If would not b e able to answer you (in Persian) than how would have any excellence over you?"

He said to me,

"O abu Muhammad, "No one's language is unknown to the Imam (a.s.) nor the language of birds, animals and any living things. Whoever would not have these qualities he is not.."

abu-lolo: ok

TheLightWarrior: So if you can inshallah find me an indication from his supposed father, the 12th Imam[a], over the Imammat of Ahmad Hassan. That would be one sign. Then you can show me that he speaks all languages of man, that will be another sign of his Imammat.

TheLightWarrior: A hadith where the 12th Imam[a] referred to him specifically to his close associates.

TheLightWarrior: Do you need time ?

abu-lolo: the hadith u presented is haq

TheLightWarrior: Do you appreciate I showed you the hadith, or are you mocking my questions ?

abu-lolo: why u think like tht?

TheLightWarrior: I did not understand what you are saying. Sorry.

abu-lolo: i hv no doubt in this hadith but if Allah swt wants him to speek in any language thn he surly wil

TheLightWarrior: Well, inshallah, please try to find a hadith from his supposed father, the 12th Imam[a], indicating to Ahmad Ismail's authority and successorship.

abu-lolo: no doubt

TheLightWarrior: According to a scholar I heard, this Ahmad Hassan cannot even speak proper Arabic, let alone all languages.

abu-lolo: how is tht possible whl al Qaim as is still in ghaiba?

abu-lolo: subhanallah thts wht the arabs said about our prophet salamullahi alay

TheLightWarrior: Don't give me that. He was communicating in Ghaybah sugra for over 70 years. More than any other Imam[a]

TheLightWarrior: You go and find me a hadith or tawqee of his during that period, and dont give me excuses.

TheLightWarrior: That is how I will recognize Ahmad Ismail, through the indication of his direct father.

abu-lolo: sabr he will allso tell u inshallah

TheLightWarrior: And second thing, no arab made fun of the language of the Holy Prophet. Don't mix up matters brother.

abu-lolo: u r wrong about tht my brother

TheLightWarrior: You know, besides excuse you could not refer me to evidence. And this one hadith is just one of the proofs I have out of many that he is a fake, with all due respect.

abu-lolo: which hadith is fake?

TheLightWarrior: Go read Kitab al Irshad of Sheikh Mufid, and for each Imam[a] you will find an indication from his father over his Imammat.

TheLightWarrior: The fact that you cannot produce the same for the 12th Imam[a] indicating his son Ahmad Ismail, leads to a sand conclusion, that you have been hasty in the Ghaybah and fallen in perdition.

abu-lolo: i dont need to bcoz i allready believe in the imamat

TheLightWarrior: sad*

abu-lolo: how is it possible tht a person who loves Allah swt and asks help from him and Allah swt left him?

abu-lolo: i dont believe in this bcoz i know tht Allah swt will help me and hamdulillah he did

abu-lolo: why u tell me to read the work of clerics whl im telling u to read quran

abu-lolo: do istekhara if u believe in Allah swt word

TheLightWarrior: That is sad, running away from the proofs of Imammat given by the Aimmah[a] themself, just because you cannot provide evidence for these proofs for Ahmad Ismail. What are you saying, you dont need to provide an indication from the 12th Imam[a] - a hadith or tawqee, during those 70 + years in Ghaybah sugra, -such a long time, to prove the Imammat of Ahmad Ismail ? Are you neglecting the words of caution from the Ahlulbayt ?

abu-lolo: do u hv ilm e rjal?

abu-lolo: tell me

TheLightWarrior: Do the Ansars not consider ilm rijal bid'ah

TheLightWarrior: So what does it matter to you ?

abu-lolo: pls tell me

TheLightWarrior: Please tell me

abu-lolo: do u hv ilm e rijal

TheLightWarrior: Do you consider it bid'ah or not

abu-lolo: u r not even answering my question

TheLightWarrior: Because you are ignoring mine ? If you consider it bid'ah, your question on ilm rijal is irrelevant.

TheLightWarrior: Because you dont believe in it.

TheLightWarrior: That is what I heard from Ansars.

abu-lolo: if u dont hv the knowlidge of rijal thn how u know which hadith is sahih and which one is batil?

TheLightWarrior: I do not want to argue brother, just reflect in your heart and be true to your soul. Just this one hadith I gave you, can clear many answers out.

TheLightWarrior: If you are so after ilm rijal, it is ironic, the will in Tusi, is the weakest hadith.

TheLightWarrior: Why you consider it sahih ?

abu-lolo: hamdulillah Allah swt knows the condition of my heart better thn u brother and thts enough for me

TheLightWarrior: The will is dha'ef jiddan. A very very weak hadith.

TheLightWarrior: So since you want to rely on ilm rijal right now, please discard it.

abu-lolo: very weak hadith? why dont u say its batil?

TheLightWarrior: No need to say subhanallah, I am using your own escape routs against you.

TheLightWarrior: You ran from the hadith of language and father's indication

abu-lolo: there is a big difference between a weak person and dead person

abu-lolo: i didnt run

abu-lolo: i am where i was before

abu-lolo: but u r running

abu-lolo: u dont hv the patience to wait till im done with the series

TheLightWarrior: Leave this discussion aside. Since you believe very weak hadith is also effective. So why ask about ilm rijal in the first place : ) Do ammal on the hadith I gave you, and provide for me an indication from the 12th Imam [a] for Ahmad Ismail in any hadith or tawqee over such a long period of time he was in communication with his shias [ghaybah sugra ->70 + years), and that he speaks all languages

TheLightWarrior: As I said, you consider ilm rijal batil, so accept the hadith I gave you as the words of Aimmah[a], and you earlier said what you read was indeed haq.

TheLightWarrior: So show me an indication from the 12th Imam[a] for Ahmad Ismail,

abu-lolo: u dont even dare to say tht u dont hv the knowlidge of rijal? tell me who is sad?

TheLightWarrior: Dont get personal. Be objective. Dont run away from the original hadith.

TheLightWarrior: If you cannot provide, fine, we rest the case.

abu-lolo: cn u provide me tht the ulema r the hujja of imam?

TheLightWarrior: Why are you jumping to random topics ? Lol. I did not even refer to Ulemas in this entire discussion.

TheLightWarrior: Please provide me an indication from the 12th Imam[a] in a hadith or tawqee of his

TheLightWarrior: for Ahmad Ismail

TheLightWarrior: : ) simple as that.

abu-lolo: if u dont want to answer thn u say again tht im the one whos jumping

abu-lolo: if u want to debate then talk to me on phone

TheLightWarrior: I do not want to discuss regarding Ulemas, since you have not come to that episode yet. And you are indeed jumping, because you randomly jumped to a topic to avoid answering the sign of hujjah in the hadith I presented to you.

TheLightWarrior: I think you need time for today. Take the entire week off : ) But find me an indication from the 12th Imam [a] for his supposed son, Ahmad Ismail.

abu-lolo: im not avoiding anything i said Allah swt knows best

abu-lolo: why do u want to know things from whl im telling u tht i dont hv the knowlidge of these things?

abu-lolo: im telling u again and again tht Allah swt knows best but u dont agree whith tht

abu-lolo: and i cant take a week of im not a currupt cleric

abu-lolo: im ansar ullah

TheLightWarrior: No, dont give me that. Don't take matters lightly and out of hand. You cannot follow someone according to the instructions of the Imams[a] who does not have an indication from his father over his Imammat. You go and blindly accept someone out of haste, and you conclude - "Allah knows best" when asked regarding the proofs indicated by our Imams[a] that each Imam should possess? That is sad. Be serious regarding your aqeedah. - And we all want to be ansar of Allah inshallah.

abu-lolo: inshallah if hope so

abu-lolo: i need to work now

TheLightWarrior: Anyways, I changed my font. So I change the topic, since no Ansar can provide this proof : ).

abu-lolo: im sry

abu-lolo: iil ttyl

TheLightWarrior: Oh, haha, no problem

abu-lolo: inshallah

TheLightWarrior: work hard

TheLightWarrior: and I am not your enemy

TheLightWarrior: Reflect these matters

TheLightWarrior: inshallah

TheLightWarrior: wasalam wr wb

abu-lolo: i know

abu-lolo: ws wr wb

• 1 month later...

TOPIC 1: Who is “The Qaim” , “The Mahdi”?

Default Source unless mentioned otherwise: Ghaybah Numani

[Who is “The Mahdi”?]

Let us understand who "the Mahdi" is:

Discussions Concerning al-Mahdi (May Allah hasten his return)

by Ayatullah al-Uzma al-Hajj ash-Shaykh Lutfullah as-Safi al-Gulpaygani

Translated by Sayyid Sulayman Ali Hasan

Chapter 3: Messianism (Mahdawiyyah), Subsection: "Mahdi" in a Special Meaning and Technical Usage"

" The concept of the word "Mahdi" is a general concept that is permissible to use, according to the language and common usage, for anyone that Allah has guided. With this concept, all of the prophets and legatees (awsiya') are "Mahdi" (guided) and using this word for the person of the Prophet (peace be upon him and his family), Amir al-Mu'minin, Imam Hasan, Imam Husayn, and the remaining Imams (peace be upon them) is permissible since all of them were "Mahdi" and guided. Rather, using this word to refer to other individuals were raised and attained guidance in the school of those personages is permissible.

For example, the companions of Imam Husayn (peace be upon him) were all guided. Similarly, using the word for eminent Shi'a, or rather all Shi'a or all who have been guided to the truth and are on guidance is permissible. However, everyone knows that the purport of "Mahdi" which the Messenger (peace be upon him and his family) said was a particular label and title reserved for a specific and unusually mighty person about whose appearance the Prophet (peace be upon him and his family) has given tidings and has invited his Ahl al-Bait (peace be upon them) and all the Muslims to be among those awaiting his appearance. Some of these prophetic traditions are:

"The Mahdi is from my descendants." [ Bihar al-Anwar, Volume 36, Page 309, hadith 148]

"The Mahdi is from my family, from the descendants of Fatimah." [ Bihar al-Anwar, Volume 51, Page 102]

"The Mahdi is from your descendants." [Bihar al-Anwar, Volume 51, Page 78]

…According to reliable traditions, "Mahdi" is the title of the same promised personage of the end of time whose genealogy and qualities have even been pointed to in reliable traditions, who will fill the world with equity and justice, and possessor of distinguished qualities, was first used with regard to that personage and this took place in the time of the Prophet (peace be upon him and his family) himself through his person, and the Mahdi in the sense of savior and redeemer—and other synonymous words like this from Allah—are solely his titles."

*So when we study Imam Ali[a] thinking about a particular child, which the Ansars used often, we discover it is the 12th Imam[a] that is being referred:

My father and Muhammad b. al-Hasan ÑÖí Çááå ÚäåãÇ narrated. They said: Sa`d b. `Abdillah, `Abdillah b. Ja`far al-Himyari, Muhammad b. Yahya al-`Attar, and Ahmad b. Idris together narrated from Muhammad b. al-Husayn b. Abu'l Khattab from Ahmad b. Muhammad b. `Isa, Ahmad b. Muhammad b. Khalid al-Barqi, and Ibrahim b. Hashim together from al-Hasan b. `Ali b. Faddal from Tha`laba b. Maymun from Maalik al-Jahni. And Muhammad b. al-Hasan b. Ahmad b. al-Walid ÑÖí Çááå Úäå narrated. He said: Muhamad b. al-Hasan as-Saffar and Sa`d b. `Abdillah narrated from `Abdillah b. Muhammad al-Tayalasi from Mundhir b. Muhammad b. Qabus from an-Nasr b. Abi as-Sari from Abu Dawud Sulayman b. Sufyan al-Mustariq from Tha`laba b. Maymun from Maalik al-Jahni from al-Harith b. al-Mughira an-Nasri from al-Asbagh b. Nabata.

He said: I came to Amir al-Mu'mineen `Ali b. Abi Talib [a.s] and I saw him contemplating and drawing lines in the earth.

So I said to him: O Amir al-Mu'mineen, why do I see you contemplating and drawing lines in the earth? Is it out of desire for the earth?

He said: No, by Allah, I have never desired anything in it, nor in the world for even one day. Rather, I was thinking about one who will be born from my offspring – the eleventh from my sons. He is the Mahdi, who will fill the Earth with equity as it will have been fraught with injustice and oppression. There will be a perplexity and occultation related to him, through which some communities will go astray and others will be guided.

So I said to him: O Amir al-Mu'mineen, is this to happen?

He said: Yes, it is as though he were created already, and I have knowledge of this affair for you (?). O Asbagh, those are the best of this Umma with the pious of this progeny. I said to him: And what will happen after that? He said: Allah will do what He wishes, for He has wills, objectives, and outcomes. (Kamal ad-Deen)

* First of all ( grading: majhool) , because of narrators such as Maalik al-Jahni.

So, like always, Ansars never have sahih or Hassan hadith to support their claims for Ahmad Hassan.

Second of all, the context is regarding the 12th Imam(a), as the underlined passage shows. The 12th Imam(a) is the one to have undergone occultation and when he reappears is the Mahdi who will fill the Earth with equity. It would be quite confusing that Imam Ali(a) would leave out the 12th Imam(a) from his thought who fits this description accurately, and wonders about Ahmad Hassan.

Third, Sheikh Sadooq himself put this hadith as the first hadith in reference to the 12th Imam(A) in:

Chapter Twenty-six: "Statements of Amirul Momineen (a.s.) regarding the occurrence of Ghaibat of the Twelfth Imam"

Lastly, in some versions, “...and will be in occultation only 6 days, 6 months or 6 years to emerge (qiyam) after it.” is found. Now, Ansars thus try to say the 12th Imam(a) never went into such periods of occultation, so it has to be Ahmad Hassan. What we would rebut is to say that you have to prove through a direct text without any vague interpretations, that explicitly mention a person named Ahmad Hassan, Yamani, or First Mahdi going into occultation, just as we can prove the son of Hassan Askari(a) having an occultation through a direct text without all this analogy/qiyas. And since Ahmad Hassan is a Naib of the 12th Imam(a) to be a medium between the Imam who is in Occultation and his shias, what would the purpose of special representative remain, if he himself goes into occultation? This is the problem when trying to borrow too many titles for oneself.

Here are some direct clear hadiths that prove that it is the 12th Imam(A) to have an occultation:

Ahmad b. Ziyad b. Ja`far al-Hamadani (ra) narrated. He said: `Ali b. Ibrahim narrated from his father from Rayyan b. as-Salt.

He said: I said to ar-Rida (as): Are you the Patron of this Affair (Sahib al Amr) ?

He said: I am the Patron of this Affair, however I am not the one who will fill the Earth with justice as it would have been fraught with tyranny and oppression. And how can I be that person when you can see that I am physically weak? Whereas the Qa’im is the one who at the time of his appearance will be a senior in his age but have the form of a youth; he will have a body so strong, that if he were to take hold of the greatest tree on the face of the Earth, he would uproot it, and if he were to shout between the mountains, their stones would tumble. He will have the staff of Musa and the ring of Sulayman. He is my fourth descendent, and Allah will keep him in occultation as long as He dictates; then He will reveal him so that he may fill the Earth with justice equity as it would be fraught with injustice and oppression. (Kamal ad-Deen)

(sahih) (صحيح)

10- Ikmaaluddin: Shaykh Saduq (r.a.) has narrated from Sinani from Asadi

from Sahal from Abdul Azeem Hasani that he said:

“I said to His Eminence, Muhammad bin Ali bin Musa:

We hope that you would be the Qaim of the Progeny of the House of Muhammad (s.a.w.s.),

who would fill the earth with justice and equity just as it would be fraught with injustice and oppression.

He replied: O Abal Qasim, none of us Imams

are but Qaim by the command of Allah, the Mighty and Sublime, and we are

the guides towards the religion of Allah. But the Qaim through whom the

Almighty Allah would purify the earth from the infidels and apostates and

who would fill up the earth with justice and equity is the one whose birth shall

remain concealed for the people and whose person would remain unseen by

the people and pronouncing whose name would be unlawful. His name and

agnomen shall be the same as that of the Messenger of Allah (s.a.w.s.).

He is the one for whom the earth would .”wrap itself and every hardship

would become easy for him. His companions numbering same as the fighters

of Badr would gather around him from far off places of the earth..”

THE PROMISED MAHDI

Allamah Muhammad Baqir al-Majlisi

English Translation of

Biharul Anwar, Volume 13 (Old

Edition)/Volumes 51-52-53 (New Edition)

Kitabul Ghaibah Book of Occultation

Imam Mahdi (a.t.f.s.) – the twelfth Imam of the Twelver Shia

Part II

Chapter Thirty-One: Reappearance of Imam

Zamana (a.s.), its signs and what all will occur after That

Ahmad b. Ziyad b. Ja`far al-Hamadani (ra) narrated. He said: `Ali b. Ibrahim b. Hashim narrated from his father from Abu Ahmad Muhammad b. Ziyad al-Azdi.

He said: I asked my master Musa b. Ja`far(a) about the saying of Allah,

"…and He lavished upon you His favours, both apparent (thahir) and hidden (batin)…" (31:20).

He (as) said: The apparent favour is an apparent Imam, and the hidden favour is an occulted Imam.

So I said to him: And will there be any [imam] who is occulted from amongst the Imams?

He said: Yes, his person will be occulted from the people's sight, but his remembrance will not be occulted from the believers' hearts. And he is the twelfth from us. Allah eases all difficulties for him, helps him overcome all adversities, makes apparent to him the treasures of the Earth, brings close to him all that is remote, eradicates the immensely arrogant through him, and with his hand destroys every disciple of Satan. He is the child of the master of slave women; whose birth will be concealed from the people, and whose name is not permissible to be named until Allah makes him apparent and fills the Earth with equity and justice as it would have been fraught with injustice and oppression.

(Kamalad-Deen)(grading : sahih)

*This hadith shows that there is only one Imam(a) who is the one to have an occultation, and it is the twelvth Imam(a).

Since it is a proven fact through direct nass the 12th Imam(A) is the one to have an occultation, we have to understand the 6 days, months, and years, in respective to him only, as Allamah Majlisi did:

“1- Ikmaaluddin: Shaykh Saduq has quoted from Ibne Isaam from Kulaini fromQasim bin Alaa from Ismail bin Ali from Ali bin Ismail from Ahmad bin Humaid from Ibne Qays from Thumali from Imam Zainul Abideen (a.s.) that he said:

...And he said: Our Qaim will have two occultations, one longer than the other.

The first one will be six days and six months and six years. The second one, its period will last very long so much so that many of the believers of thiscreed will turn away from it. No one will stay firm on it but the one whose certainty is strong, whose cognition is correct and he does not find impediment in his heart from our judgment and submits to us Ahle Bayt."

The author says: "Six days" perhaps alludes to the different phases of his life in his occultation. For six days, no one but the extremely confidential individuals were aware of his birth. After six months, others were informed. After six years, as his father passed away, he became well known to many people.

THE PROMISED MAHDI

English Translation of Biharul Anwar, Volume 13 (OldEdition)/Volumes 51-52-53 (New Edition)

Kitabul Ghaibah – Book of Occultation

Part I

Translator Sayyid Athar Husain S.H. Rizvi

Chapter Nine: Narrations from Imam Zainul Abideen (a.s.)

*As you can see, the hadith says the Qaim will have two occultations. It is very clear the 12th Imam(a) is related to this. So this 6 days,months, and year, it is related to our 12th Imam(a)'s short occultation as is very clear through the same hadith. All that was remaining was to understand it in relation to our 12th Imam(as), and no one else, and Allamah Majlisi(r.a.) did provide a valid explanation.

Even Sheikh Sadooq states in Kamal ad Deen:

Kamaaluddin waTamaamun Ni'ma

(Perfection of faith and completion of divine favor)

Shaykh as-Sadooq Abi Ja'far Muhammad bin Ali bin al-Husain Babawahy Qummi

Translated by:Sayyid Athar Husain S.H. Rizvi

"Argument for an Imam in occultation who will reappear and fill the earth with justice and equity" Pg 74

"It was also learnt that the Imam of this age is the

twelfth of them and he is the one about whom the Holy Prophet (s.a.w.s.) has

informed and issued the textual certificate (Nass). And very soon, if Allah wills,

we will quote the traditions of the Messenger of Allah (s.a.w.s.) that are recorded,

with regard to their number, that they are twelve in all, and that the twelfth of

them shall be the Qaim. Also traditions regarding his occultation before his

reappearance and armed uprising."

*From the above we learn the aqeedah of Sheikh Sadooq. He believes there are 12 Imams in all (watch also: www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Wlop6ZrU1w), and the 12th who has an occultation is the Imam of this age.

As for Ansars, they believe Ahmad Hasssan is the Imam of this age [suddenly from messenger, he took even 12th Imam(A)’s current position].

Watch Abdullah Hashem say this @ 5m:10sec onwards:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=d3UuAK9cT4Y

Sheikh Sadooq’s words were indeed true, that they have deviated.

The last line of defense for these deviants would be that, both 12th Imam(a) and Ahmad Hassan are the Imams of the time. But this twisted belief is broken down soon by the following:

1. Ahmad Hassan’s own statement that the Hujjah on Earth at a time is always 1 @

www.saviorofmankind.com/homepage/88-english-uk/article/397-ahmad-alhassans-pbuh-message-to-the-scholars-of-the-three-divine-religions

1. The first hadith in the following episode, please watch:

1. A new hadith I discovered that totally exposes this fraudster again in the most simplest way:

[The successor son of the Imam[a] keeps silent during the lifetime of his father]

Chapter 13: Al-Qa'im’s aspects and deeds

(7) Muhammad bin Yahya narrated from Ahmad bin Muhammad bin Eessa from al-Hasan bin Mahboob from Iss~haq bin Ghalib that Abu Abdullah as-Sadiq (s) had said in one of his speeches when describing the imams:

“…An imam is entrusted with the position of his father. He keeps silent during the lifetime of his father. But when the will of Allah determines to bring the father to the better world, the son becomes ready to receive the order of Allah. Allah will entrust the son after the death of the father with His religion and make him the authority over His people and the guardian on His earth….”

*Too bad for hasty Ahmad Hassan, that our 12th Imam(A), the Hujjah of Allah on Earth, is still alive, may Allah give him a long live.

Al-Kafi Vol 1

He said,

"Through several qualities. The first thing is that his father must have said to this effect about him so that it could be considered a proof up on him. And that when asked he would answer and if one remain silent he would begin to speak on the issue and inform of the things that would happen the next day that can speak to people in everyone's own language."

Then he said to me,

He then said,

He said to me,

*Now, what I want to receive from the Ansars is, as the hadith indicated, a confirmation or indication to the Imammat of the supposed son, Ahmad Hassan, directly from his supposed father, the 12th Imam [a] himself in any hadith or tawqee of his ! Please ! Find me one - just as we have had hadiths confirming the Imammat of the rest of the Imams through the indication of their own fathers. May the Ansars produce such a hadith of the 12th Imam[a] indicating to the imammat of his "son" Ahmad Ismail Gatae. Don't tell me he is in Ghaybah so we can't have one. The Imam(a) had been in contact with his shias in Ghaybah Sugrah for 70yrs+, more than any other Imam(a) had a chance in their time. Tawqees are recorded from him(a), like the last Tawqee to Samiri. So this excuse is eliminated.

*Now coming back to our topic to establish who the Qaim & the Mahdi is, that has been awaited by the Prophet(S) and the Aimmah(a):

(46) Ali bin Ahmad al-Bandaneeji narrated from Obaydillah bin Musa al-Alawi from al-Hasan bin Mo’awiya from al-Hasan bin Mahboob that Khallad bin as-Saffar had said:

“Once Abu Abdullah as-Sadiq (s) was asked: Is al-Qa'im born?”

He said: “No, he is not. If I live until he is born, I shall serve him as long as I live."

Ithbat al-Hudat, vol.3 p.542, Biharul Anwar, vol.52 p.356, Bisharatul Islam p.215, Mo’jam Ahadeeth al-Imam al-Mahdi, vol.4 p.7.

*Do we conclude that our great Imams want to serve Ahmad Hassan ? But who knows, since Ahmad Hassan is being promoted too quickly as days pass by these days.

Chapter 10

Disappearance of the expected Imam

Under: Al-Qa’im disappears twice

(26) Muhammad bin Hammam narrated from Ahmad bin Mabindath from Ahmad bin Hilal from Ahmad bin Ali al-Qayssi from Abul Haytham al-Maythami that Abu Abdullah as-Sadiq (s) had said:

“If three names (of the infallible imams); Muhammad, Ali and al-Hasan succeed, then the fourth will be al-Qa'im."

[1] Ithbat al-Wassiyya p.227, Kamal ad-Deen p.333, 334, Kifayatul Athar p.280, al-Ghayba by at-Toossi p.233, I’lam al-Wara p.403, Ithbat al-Hudat, vol.3 p.470, Biharul Anwar, vol.51 p.38, 143, Mo’jam Ahadeeth al-Imam al-Mahdi, vol.3 p.349.

*This final and most decisive proof ends who the Qaim when mentioned in any hadith always would point towards.

[WHO IS SAHEB AL AMR ?]

Chapter 14

The signs preceding the appearance

(16) Ahmad bin Muhammad bin Sa'eed narrated from Ali bin al-Hasan from Ali bin Mahziyar from Hammad bin Eessa from al- Husayn bin Mukhtar from bin Abu Ya’foor that Abu Abdullah as-Sadiq (s) had said to him:

“Keep in mind the perishment of so-and-so (he mentioned a name of a man from the Abbasids), the rising of as-Sufyani, killing the pure innocent man, the sinking and the call, by which the man of this matter (Sahib al Amr) will be known. The entire deliverance will be after the perishment of that man of the Abbasids.”

Ithbat al-Hudat, vol.3 p.736, Biharul Anwar, vol.52 p.234, Bisharatul Islam p.116, Mo’jam Ahadeeth al-Imam al-Mahdi, vol.3 p.467.

*The Sahib al Amr has been clearly identified, and that he will have the mentioned signs of identification.

------------

^^^^ This is my personal research using my limited mind and capability. So all mistakes are from me, and I can be corrected by more knowledgeable people.

Edited by Abu Hadi

TOPIC 2: THE UNKNOWN IMAM?

Default Source, unless mentioned: Ghaybah Nu'mani

*Since Ansars cannot support their deviant beliefs via the clear hadiths of the Ahlulbayt, they try to take the shelter of the vague fields of discussion. Now Ahmad Ismail is the “unknown Imam” mentioned in the hadiths.

Check out them handing another title from the bag of Santa Claus to Ahmad Hassan, “the Unknown Imam” @ 10min onwards:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=c0B_gen1IGs

So we desire to disprove this lie. The unknown Imam is the 12th Imam(A).

Imam Al Baaqer a.s"From the riser are two names, one is hidden and the other is revealed. As for the one that is hidden it is Ahmad and the one that is revealed it is Mhmd" Kamal Al Deen p.653 v.2 door 57

*I will refer to the commentary of Ayatullah Sayyid Muhammad Taqi Musawi Isfahani who has made a note on this hadith in his greatly well known book, MIKYAL AL-MAKARIM fee fawaaid ad-duaa lil qaaim (CRITERION OF NOBILITIES on the benefits of praying for al-Qaim)

"Shaykh Sadooq has quoted from Imam Abu Ja'far Baqir (a) from his forefathers that Amirul Momineen (a) said from the pulpit: "A man from my descendants would appear in the last period of time…"[ Kamaluddin, Vol. 2, Pg. 653, Chapter 57, Tr. No. 17] And he described Imam Mahdi (as), till he said: He would have two names, one is confidential and the other, popular. His secret name is Ahmad and his known name is Muhammad. From this aspect it can be said: That name which must not be mentioned is 'Ahmad'.

I will say:

First: It is that its chain of narrators is weak as Ismail bin Malik, a narrator, is an unknown entity and Abul Jarood another narrator, is a leader of a group called Zaidiyyah Jaroodiya regarding whom Sayyid bin Tawoos has narrated that: Ziyad bin Mundhir, the blind is 'sarhoob' the hated; and there is no doubt that he has been criticized; he is named by the name of Shaitan 'Sarhoob'. This blind shaitan lives in the sea. In the books of Naqde Rijal and Muntahiul Maqal quoting from Kishi it is mentioned about Abul Jarood: Blind Sarhoob, the sect Sarhoobiya is related to the Zaidiyyah and Imam Baqir (a) has named him such. And it should be remembered that Sarhoob is the name of a blind Shaitan who lives in the sea and Abul Jarood was blind and blind of the heart as well. Thus traditional reports have mentioned him as a liar and have cursed him and Sayyid Tafarshi says in Naqde Rijal: Traditional reports prove that he was a liar and an infidel.

Third: The saying of His Eminence that: "and his name that is public, is Muhammad." There are two possibilities: One: It implies that the Imam of the Time (aj) is having two names, one of which is known to them and that is Muhammad and the other is Ahmad which they don't know. Secondly it is that: the aim of announcing this name is for the time of reappearance as it is mentioned in traditional reports that at that time a call will be issued in the name of His Eminence and his father's name and that which proves this point is mentioned in Part Four under the chapter of Letter 'N' etc. And as for the possibility that the implication of the name which is prohibited to be announced is Ahmad, is not mentioned by any of our scholars since the earliest times till date. They have not even mentioned its possibility and also the traditionists through whom these traditions have reached us, not spoken of this possibility as is clear to the students of this subject."

Part 8 Pg 617

Translated by: Sayyid Athar Husain S.H. Rizvi

*The hadith is talking about one Mahdi. It starts with "A man from my descendants would appear in the last period of time…"[ Kamaluddin, Vol. 2, Pg. 653, Chapter 57, Tr. No. 17]" It is referring to a single person and it is as clear as it is - that that one person is having these two names.

The hadith is weak, and it is only talking about the 12th Imam(a).

Here is another hadith:

“mentioned in Mustadrak through Rayyan bin Sult that he said: I heard His Eminence, Reza Ali bin Musa (a) say: The Qaim, al-Mahdi is the son of my son, Hasan; his person will not be seen and no one will mention him by his name during the period of his occultation; till the time they see him and announce his name; at that time anyone would be able to mention him by his name…"

As you can notice, the one whose name is prohibited to be announced is the 12th (a).

So the Ansars should come out of all their Trinity allegorical interpretations, one becomes two.

You should also notice, that although all the Imams are Mahdis and Qaims, the 12th has via all Masumeens from the Prophet(s) been referred to as "The"/"al" Qaim, "The"/"al" Mahdi.

So coming back to what the Ulema said, he is just focusing on the 12th Imam(A) in that hadith as is clear through the writing of the text, that it is referring to one person. And he says no one from the earliest time till today ever passed on such a belief of shia that the name "Ahmad" is that which is prohibited to pronounce. For no one calls our 12th Imam(a), "Ahmad bin Hassan Askari". That is why you will find in books when one wants to name the Qaim, as "M.H.M.D", when they want to avoid mentioning the full name.

Chapter 14

(55) Ali bin Ahmad narrated from Obaydillah bin Musa al-Alawi from Abdullah bin Hammad al-Ansari from Ibraheem bin Obaydillah bin al-Ala’ from his father that Abu Abdullah as-Sadiq (s) had said:

“Amirul Mo'mineen (s) informed of some things that would happen after him until the appearance of al-Qa'im…

He told a long story and then said: “When armies get ready, different leaders rise, revolters rebel and unbelievers perish then the expected Qa’im and the unknown imam will appear with honor and virtue. O Husayn, he is your descendant, who has no like at all. He will appear between the two corners (of the Kaaba) in ragged cloths. He will rule over all the peoples and will clear the world of every evil. Blessed is he, who lives until his (al-Qa'im’s) age and enjoys his rule.

Biharul Anwar, vol.52, p.235, Mo’jam Ahadeeth al-Imam al-Mahdi, vol.3 p.16.

*The above hadith clearly shows that one person, the 12th Imam(as), is being talked about here who is both the expected Qa’im and the unknown Imam, for Imam Ali(a) has continued with the singular third person he is your descendant”, and not "they" for us to assume that the expected is 12th Imam(as) & unknown is Ahmad Hassan. These are just desperate attempts of the psuedo christian sect of the Ansars, who overlook simple grammar in their haste to collect hadiths for Ahmad Ismail.

Chapter 10

(3) Ahmad bin Muhammad bin Sa'eed bin Oqda al-Kufi narrated from Ahmad bin Muhammad ad-Daynawari from Ali bin al-Hasan al-Kufi from Omayra bint Ouss from her grandfather al-Hussayn bin Abdurrahman from his father from his grandfather Amr bin Sa’d that Amirul Mo'mineen Ali (s) one day had said to Huthayfa bin al-Yaman:

… They will kill my descendants and trespass my honor. The people of this umma will remain arrogants rushing madly upon the impermissible pleasures of this life and immersing in seas of destruction and in valleys of bloods until my son (Imam al-Mahdi) disappears (by the will of Allah) from the sights of people and the people become so confused whether he is lost, killed or is dead….”

Biharul Anwar, vol.28 p.70, Awalim al-Uloom, vol.3 p.304, Mo’jam Ahadeeth al-Imam al-Mahdi, vol.3 p.73.

Sheikh Nu’mani:

Then Imam Ali (s) says: “…and the people become so confused whether he is lost, killed or is dead… and agree upon that the authority (al-Hujjah) has been gone and the imamate has been annulled.” Does this not comply with the opinion of most of the people now, who think that the belief of the Shia concerning the disappearance is unreal and nonsense?

(13) Muhammad bin Hammam narrated from Hameed bin Ziyad from al-Hasan bin Muhammad bin Suma’a from Ahmad bin al-Hasan al-Maythami from Za’ida bin Qudama from some of his companions that Abu Abdullah as-Sadiq (s) had said:

“When al-Qa’im reappears, people will say: How can that be whereas his bones have been perished?”

Al-Ghayba by at-Toossi p.59, 423, Ithbat al-Hudat, vol.3 p.499, 513, Biharul Anwar, vol.51 p.148, 225, vol.52 p.291, Muntakhab al-Athar p.276, Mo’jam Ahadeeth al-Imam al-Mahdi, vol.3 p.369.

(14) Abdul Wahid bin Abdullah bin Younus narrated from Ahmad bin Muhammad bin Rabah az-Zuhri from Ahmad bin Ali al-Himyari from al-Hasan bin Ayyoob from Abdul Kareem bin Amr from Muhammad bin al-Fudhayl that Hammad bin Abdul Kareem al-Jallab had said: Once al-Qa’im (s) was mentioned before Abu Abdullah as-Sadiq (s). He said:

“If he appears people will say: How can that be whereas his bones have been perished since so and so?

Al-Ghayba by at-Toossi p.59, 423, Ithbat al-Hudat, vol.3 p.499, 513, Biharul Anwar, vol.51 p.148, 225, vol.52 p.291, Muntakhab al-Athar p.276, Mo’jam Ahadeeth al-Imam al-Mahdi, vol.3 p.369.

(18) Ali bin al-Husayn narrated from Muhammad bin Yahya from Muhammad bin Hassaan ar-Razi from Muhammad bin Ali al-Kufi from Eessa bin Abdullah bin Muhammad bin Umar bin Ali bin Abu Talib from his father from his grandfather that his father Amirul Mo'mineen Ali bin Abu Talib (s) had said:

“The master of this matter (deliverance) will be from my progeny. It is he, about whom it will be said: Has he died or perished? Or which valley has he followed?”

Al-Ghayba by at-Toossi p.425, Ithbat al-Hudat, vol.3 p.514, 533, Biharul Anwar, vol.51 p.114, Muntakhab al-Athar p.262, Mo’jam Ahadeeth al-Imam al-Mahdi, vol.3 p.66.

(19) Muhammad bin Ali al-Kufi narrated from Younus bin Ya'qoob that al-Mufadhdhal bin Umar had said:

“I asked Abu Abdullah as-Sadiq (s): “What will the sign of al-Qa’im be?”

He said: “When the orbit will turn and it will be said: Has he died, perished or which valley has he followed?”

I said: “May I die for you! Then what will happen?”

He said: “He will appear with the sword.”

Biharul Anwar, vol.51 p.148, Mo’jam Ahadeeth al-Imam al-Mahdi, vol.4 p.45.

*Here I will stop and mention that Ansars say that the Mahdi who will rise with the sword and is the tareed and shareed [titles of 12th Imam(A)] is Ahmad Hassan. My God, is there any title remaining to be given to this messenger ? However, we disprove yet again the stealer of titles & attributes - Ahmad Ismail, with the hadith in 4min 20sec in the episode @ www.youtube.com/watch?v=gRZ4lasKyCc

Please be sure to watch it.

(20) Muhammad bin Hammam narrated from Hameed bin Ziyad al-Kufi from al-Hasan bin Muhammad bin Suma’a from Ahmad bin al-Hasan al-Maythami from Za’ida bin Qudama that Abdul Kareem had said: Once al-Qa’im was mentioned before Abu Abdullah as-Sadiq (s). He said:

“How will that be and yet the orbit has not turned nor has it been said: Has he died, perished or which valley has he followed?”

I (Abdul Kareem) asked him: “What is the turning of the orbit?”

He said: “It is the disagreement of the Shia among themselves.”

Biharul Anwar, vol.52 p.227, Ilzam an-Nassib, vol.2 p.161, Mo’jam Ahadeeth al-Imam al-Mahdi, vol.3 p.421.

SubChapter: Other Traditions

(1) Ahmad bin Muhammad bin Sa'eed narrated from al-Qassim bin Muhammad bin al-Hasan bin Hazim from Obayss bin Hisham an-Nashiri from Abdullah bin Jibilla from Fudhayl as-Sa’igh from Muhammad bin Muslim ath-Thaqafi that Abu Abdullah as-Sadiq (s) had said:

“If people miss the imam, they will stay many years unknowing which one he is and then Allah will make him appear to them.”

Ithbat al-Hudat, vol. 3 p.533, Biharul Anwar, vol.51 p.148, Mo’jam Ahadeeth al-Imam al-Mahdi, vol.3 p.369.

(4) Ali bin Ahmad narrated from Obaydillah bin Musa al-Alawi from Ahmad bin al-Husayn from Ahmad bin Hilal from Abdurrahman bin Abu Najran from Fudhala bin Ayyoob that Sadeer as-Sayrafi had said: I heard Abu Abdullah as-Sadiq (s) saying:

“The master of this matter has a likeness to Prophet Joseph (s).”

I said: “As if you want to tell us about a disappearance or confusion!”

He said: “Why do this damned people, who are like the pigs, deny this matter (the disappearance of imam al-Mahdi)? The brothers of Prophet Joseph (s) were skilled, intelligent and sons of prophets. When they came to him, they talked and dealt with him and although they were his brothers they could not know him until he himself told them that he was their brother Joseph.

… Perhaps the master of this matter (al-Qa'im), who has been wronged and whose right has been denied, goes and comes among people frequently, walks in their markets and sits on their mats but they do not know him until the will of Allah permits him to introduce himself to them as Allah has permitted Prophet Joseph (s) to introduce himself to his brothers by saying: (They said: Are you indeed Yousuf? He said: I am Yousuf [Qur’an, 12:90]).”

Al-Kafi, vol.1 p.336, Kamal ad-Deen p.144, Ilal ash-Sharayi’ p.244, Dala’il al-Imama p.290, Taqreeb al-Ma’arif p.189, I’lam al-Wara p.405, al-Khara’ij wel Jara’ih, vol.1 p.934, Ithbat al-Hudat, vol.3 p.442

(32) Muhammad bin Hammam narrated from Ja'far bin Muhammad bin Malik from Muhammad bin al-Husayn bin Abul Khattab, and Abdullah bin Ja'far al-Himyari narrated from Ahmad bin Muhammad bin Eessa all from Muhammad bin Sinan from Abul Jarood that Abu Ja'far al-Baqir (s) had said:

“You stretch your heads towards any one of us and say: It is he (our man). And Allah makes them (the imams) die one after the other until He sends for this matter one, whom you do not know whether he is born or not or whether he is created yet or not.”

Ithbat al-Hudat, vol.3 p.535, Biharul Anwar, vol.51 p.139, Mo’jam Ahadeeth al-Imam al-Mahdi, vol.3 p.228.

Sheikh Nu’mani concludes after mentioning some more hadiths:

These traditions are clear in referring to the twelfth imam (al-Mahdi) because there has not been any disagreement about the birth of any one of the other eleven imams or about their existence or inexistence besides that none of people has said that any of these eleven imams has disappeared or that seditions have occurred in religion during their periods or confusion has spread among people about the condition of those imams except this imam (al-Qa'im).” [pg260]

Chapter 23

The age of al-Qa'im

(3) Abdul Wahid bin Abdullah bin Younus narrated from Muhammad bin Ja'far al-Qarashi from Muhammad bin al-Husayn bin Abul Khattab from Muhammad bin Sinan from Abul Jarood that Abu Ja'far al-Baqir (s) had said:

“This matter (deliverance) is not carried out except by the obscurest and youngest one of us.”

Biharul Anwar, vol.51 p.43.

(4) Muhammad bin Hammam narrated from Ahmad bin Mabindath from Ahmad bin Hilal from Iss~haq bin Sabah that Imam Abul Hasan ar-Redha (s) had said:

“The imamate will be entrusted to one, who is so young and obscure.”

Biharul Anwar, vol.51 p.43.

Sheikh Nu’mani:

The infallible imams (s) have confirmed that al-Qa'im (s) will be entrusted with the imamate while he is too young yet and that his mention is so obscure to the most of people. None of the other imams has been entrusted with the imamate when he is as young as al-Mahdi (s).

When they mention that he is the obscurest one among them, they refer to his disappearance and that his news will be unknown by people. The traditions about this concern are too many, true and current. Doubting this matter must be away from the minds of the believers, whom Allah has guided and lit their hearts.

BIHAR AL ANWAR

Chapter Seventeen: Arguments of Shaykh Tusi

Pg.245

“If it is said: How is it possible that Hasan Ibne Ali may have a son while

during the malady in which he passed away, he addresses his final will

regarding his trusts and alms to his mother, whose name was Hadith and

whose patronymic was Umme Hasan, and refers their affairs to her? If he had

a son, he would have mentioned it in his final will.

We will say: He did that in order

to advance the purpose he had in hiding

his birth and concealing him from the rulers of the time. Had he mentioned

his son and addressed his final will to him, he would have breached his sole

purpose. He needed the men of the government and yeomen of the king and

the witnesses of the judges to refer to her in order to safeguard his trusts and

alms and also

to maintain secrecy of the existence of his son by not mentioning

him and to protect his life by not mentioning him.

Anyone who thinks that this is the proof of the falsity of the Imamiyah

belief, he is not familiar with practices in the world. Imam Sadiq Ja’far Ibne

Muhammad (a.s.) did similar to this when he addressed his final will to five

people, the first of whom was the ruler of the time, Mansur. He did not

exclusive address his son Musa (a.s.) in them in order to protect him. He

addressed al-Rabi’, the judge of the time, and his concubine Hamida

Barbariyya, and he mentioned his son Musa Ibne Ja’far (a.s.) last in order to

hide his position and protect his life. He did not mention along with his son

Musa (a.s.) any other of his sons. Perhaps they included someone who would

have claimed the position of Imamate after him and had argued so on the

basis of his inclusion in the addressees of the final will. And had not been

Musa (a.s.) prominent and well known amongst his sons, and his position and

relationship to him famous, and his scholarship and erudition well

established, and

had he been unknown, Imam Sadiq (a.s.) would not have

mentioned him in his final will and would have sufficed on the others,

as did

Hasan Ibne Ali, the father of the Master of the Age.

---------

Mashallah ! When Ansars first brought arguments we would assume by their confidence that the Books of these classical scholars are unorganized, but when we read it ourselves we see everything is so organizedly arranged giving us the answers so straight, with chapter titles referring to the 12th Imam(A) explicitly before mentioning out the hadiths, the hadiths being arranged together in a clear and systematic fashion, added with the Ulemas commentary themselves specifying their intention and the subject of the topic of the hadiths, that it is hard but to conclude the top Ansars are indeed deceivers, and the bottom Ansars are too shallow to open the book themselves and witness their aqeedah shatter within moments from the same book they bring their references. May Allah bless our classical ulemas. They did not leave us confused. These are the Ansars who are trying to search for an odd and vague hadith out from a 100 similar clear hadiths in the same chapter that instantly oppose their Trinitarian confusion. Indeed, all the classical scholars and the current scholars are against the Ansars and their weak aqeedah. Heck, even the working scholars of Ahmad Hassan, call him a cheat and a liar.

TOPIC 3 : BANNER OF TAGHUT

>>> Everything is my research and perception.

I can always be corrected by more knowledgeable brothers if need be.

Default Source unless mentioned otherwise: Ghaybah Numani

Chapter 6

The traditions narrated by the Sunni

(3) Abu Kurayb and Abu Sa'eed narrated from Abu Ussama from al-Ash’ath from Aamir from his uncle that Massrooq had said:

One day we were sitting with Abdullah bin Mass’ood in his house. He was reciting Qur'an for us. A man asked him:

“O Abu Abdurrahman, have you asked the messenger of Allah (s) about how many caliphs will rule this umma after him?”

Ibn Mass’ood said: “No one has asked about this since I have come from Iraq. Yes, we have asked him and he said:

“They are twelve as the number of the chieftains of the Israelites.”

Biharul Anwar, vol.36 p.233, 299, Mo’jam Ahadeeth al-Imam al-Mahdi, vol.2 p.262.

*Our Religion thus establishes there are only 12 Caliphs of this Ummah after the Prophet. And mutawattir traditions establish this principle. For more digging into this field, please refer to Episode 1 of the series researching & exposing Ahmad Hassan: www.youtube.com/watch?v=F_9h1yVnFo4

TESTIMONY OF SHEIKH TUSI ON SUCCESSORSHIP TO 12TH IMAMÚáíå ÇáÓáÇã

Allamah Baqir Majlisi quotes Sheikh Tusi who is the only one who produced the Will of the Ansar, quoting from him saying that it is well known there is no successor of the 12th Imam[a], and establishes that the Imams are not more than 12:

Objection

If it is said: If it is fear that has forced him to go into hiding, verily his

forefathers, according to you, were living under Taqayyah and fear from their

enemies. Why did not they go into hiding also?

Fear from their enemies did not threaten his holy forefathers, peace be

with them, as they adhered to Taqayyah and ostensibly retracted from the

claim of Imamate and denied it from themselves. Whereas, the Imam of the

Age faces every fear, because he is the one to rise with the sword and make

the call for his leadership and fight his adversaries. Where is the similarity

between his fear from his enemies and the fear of his forefathers, if there is no

scarcity of reflection? Moreover, when anyone of his forefathers, peace be

with them, was murdered or died, there was someone qualified for Imamate

from their progeny to replace him and fill his position, whereas the case of the

Master of the Age is diametrically opposite to this, since it is well-known that

there is no one to succeed him and sit in his position. Therefore, the

difference between the two instances is clear...."

Reference:

Pg 234

THE PROMISED MAHDI

English Translation of Biharul Anwar, Volume 13 (Old

Part 1

Chapter 10

(11) Muhammad bin Ya'qoob al-Kulayni narrated from Ali bin Muhammad from al-Hasan bin Eessa bin Muhammad bin Ali bin Ja'far from his father from his grandfather from Ali bin Ja'far that his brother Imam Musa bin Ja'far (al-Kadhim) (s) had said:

“If the fifth one of the descendants of the seventh one is missed then you are to keep fast to your religion and let nothing turn you aside from it because the executor (al-Qa'im) of this task (reviving the religion) must disappear until many of those, who have believed in him, will apostate. It will be a test, by which Allah will try His people. If your fathers and grandfathers had found a religion better than this, they would have followed it.”…”

*This hadith instructs us that when the 12th Imam[a] disappeared, we remain to the established belief that was prevalent then. And that was of 12 Imams. And if our fathers and grandfathers had found a religion better than that they would have followed it, our Imam[a] advices.

Therefore we also see Sheikh Sadooq mentioning in the treatise of Aqeedah that there are 12 Sahib al Amr, and he named them all until the Qaim saying whoever believes in a Qaim other than him at this time of ours, has gone astray

{for details, please watch

}.

And Sheikh Tusi who was the only one to narrate the Will of 24 Successor, commented after a few pages right after that, that the Imammat is restricted to 12, and it will not increase nor decrease. {for details, please watch: www.youtube.com/watch?v=7PatReIfV_U}.

“9- Ikmaaluddin: It is narrated from Muhammad bin Ali bin Hatim from Ahmad

bin Isa Washa Baghdadi from Ahmad bin Tahir from Muhammad bin Yahya bin

Sahal from Ali bin Harith from Saad bin Mansur Jawashini from Ahmad bin Ali

Budaili from his father from Sudair Sairafi that he said:

I along with Mufaddal Ibne Umar, Abu Basir, Aban Ibne Taghlib entered upon

our master Abu Abdullah Ja’far Ibne Muhammad (a.s.). We saw him

sitting on bare earth. He had a Khaibari woolen cloak that was ringed at the

neck, did not have any pockets and had short sleeves. He was crying like a

deeply afflicted and bereaved mother of a child from the depths of a heart that

was full of mourning….

Sudair says: Imam Sadiq (a.s.) took a deep sigh that his chest expanded

and his fright enhanced and he said:

“O you, I looked at the Book of Jafr this morning, and that is the book that encompasses

the knowledge of deaths,trials and tribulations and the knowledge of all that has been and

all that will be until Judgment Day, which Allah, glory to His name, has exclusively

imparted to Muhammad and the Imams after him, peace be unto him and

them….

….. As for the disappearance of Isa: The Jews and the Christians formed

unanimity that he has been killed; whereas Allah belied them in His verse:

“and they did not kill him nor did they crucify him, but it appeared to them so (like Isa)…” (Surah Nisa 4:157)

Likewise is the disappearance of the Qaim (a.s.) since one congregation

denies it for its length-ranging from one misguided person who says, ‘He was

never born’; to another who says, ‘He was born and he died’; to another who

rejects faith by saying that our Eleventh was issue-less; to another who

deviates by saying, ‘This will increase to thirteen and upwards’, and another

who sins against God, the Exalted, by saying, ‘The spirit of the Qaim speaks

through the body of someone else’….”

THE PROMISED MAHDI

English Translation of

Biharul Anwar, Volume 13 (OldEdition)/Volumes 51-52-53 (New Edition)

Part I

Translator

Sayyid Athar Husain S.H. Rizvi

Chapter Eighteen: Occultations of the Prophets and

Imam Zamana (a.s.)

Chapter 10

(17) Muhammad bin Ya'qoob al-Kulayni narrated from Ali bin Ibraheem bin Hashim from his father from Hannan bin Sadeer from Ma’roof bin Kharrabooth that Abu Ja'far al-Baqir had said:

“We are like the stars of the sky. Whenever a star sets another shines until when you point with your fingers at a shining star and turn your eyebrows towards it, Allah takes your star away from you. Then the progeny of Abdul Muttalib become the same that no one is distinguished from the other. If your star reappears, then praise your God!”

Al-Kafi, vol.1 p.338, Biharul Anwar, vol.51 p.138.

*This shows that everyone from the progeny of Abdul Mutallib before the reappearance of the Qaim would be the same, i.e. none would possess the status of Divine authority that distinguishes them from the other. And that is why we recall Sheikh Sadooq saying earlier, that whoever believes in a Qaim other than the 12th Imam[a] in our time, then he has gone astray, and we are aloof from that person.

Chapter 5

Pretenders of being imams

(9) Abdul Wahid bin Abdullah narrated from Ahmad bin Muhammad bin Rabah az-Zuhri from Muhammad bin al-Abbas bin Eessa al-Husayni from al-Hasan bin Ali bin Abu Hamza from his father from Malik bin A’yun al-Juhani that Imam Abu Ja'far al-Baqir (s) had said:

“Every banner that is raised before the banner of al-Qa’im will be of an oppressive arrogant.”

Biharul Anwar, vol.25 p.114.

*This banner is not regarding those banners that rise for justice and to restore order, but those who rise with the claim of Divine authority and call people to themselves. This has been established through hadiths we went through till now, and we strengthen it with the following one:

Chapter 10

(10) Muhammad bin Hammam narrated from Ja'far bin Muhammad bin Malik and Abdullah bin Ja'far al-Himyari from Muhammad bin al-Husayn bin Abul-Khattab, Muhammad bin Eessa and Abdullah bin Aamir al-Qasabani from Abdurrahman bin Abu Najran from Muhammad bin Musawir that al-Mufadhdhal bin Umar al-Ju’fi had said: I heard the sheikh-he meant Abu Abdullah as-Sadiq (s) - saying:

“Beware of allusion! By Allah he (Imam al-Mahdi) will be hidden (by the will of Allah) for a period of time and he will be ignored until it will be said that he has died, perished or be lost in an unknown valley. The eyes of the believers will shed a lot of tears for him. Turning over will occur as a ship in a rough sea. No one will be saved except those, whom Allah has promised, fixed faith in their hearts and assisted with His mercy. Twelve suspicious banners will be raised, none of which will be distinguished from each other.”

I began to cry and then I asked him: “What will we do then?”

He looked at a ray of the sun shining into the shed and said to me: “O Abu Abdullah (al-Mufadhdhal), do you see this sun?”

I said: “Yes, I do.”

He said: “By Allah, our matter is clearer than this sun.”

Sheikh Nu’mani:

Imam Abu Abdullah as-Sadiq (s) intended by his saying to refer to the serious troubles that the Shia would face such as the terrible deviating seditions, the invalid and confused doctrines, the suspicious banners pretending to have inherited the imamate from the progeny of Ali bin Abu Talib (s) and the many mutinous people, who looked forward to the rule and leadership in every age.

Whoever tries to deprive Ahlul Bayt of their rights-and how many they are-will perish no doubt and just a few, who have believed in the infallible imams and whom Allah has fixed faith in their hearts and assisted with His mercy, will be saved from that rough sea of seditions.

*What is more, the Ahlulbayt have re-emphasized this fact that no star will appear before the reappearance of the Qa’im by the following hadith:

Muhammad b. Yahya from Ahmad b. Muhammad b. `Isa from `Ali b. al-Hakam from Abi Ayyub al-Khazaz from `Umar b. Hanthalah who said:

I heard Abu `Abdillah عليه السلام say: Five signs will occur before the rising of the Qa’im: the scream, the Sufyani, the swallowing up [of an army into the desert], the killing of Nafs az-Zakiyya, and the Yamani.

And I said: May I be your ransom, if someone from the Ahl al-Bayt arose before these signs, should we rise with him?

He said: No.

The next day, I read out this verse, “We will descend upon them from the sky a sign…” (26:4), and I said to him: Is this the scream? He said: If that were so, [you would see] the necks of the enemies of Allah bow down. (al-Kafi)

(majhool kal-sahih) (مجهول كالصحيح)

The only defect is `Umar b. Hanthalah, whose tawthiq is unclear, but his hadiths are usually taken. Source: [ Wasa'il al-shi'a, Vol. 11, p. 37]

*The hadith seems to indicate that the Yamani is not from Ahl al-Bayt. He is expected to rise before the Mahdi and his followers are considered righteous. And yet we are not allowed to rise with anyone from Bani Hashim before the rise of al-Qa'im . Therefore, the Yamani is not from Bani Hashim.

Another alternative is that the hadith might be regarding one who rises from the Ahlulbayt with the claim of Divine Authority before all 5 signs are completed. Thus showing, before the rise of the true Qa'im, our 12th Imam [a], which takes place after all these signs are completed, no one from the Ahlulbayt would be possessing Divine Authority, and if one claims so and rises from the Ahlulbayt, he should not be followed.

As we learned from the earlier hadith, then the progeny of Abdul Muttalib become the same that no one is distinguished from the other, and then our star will reappear after he has been taken away.

Focusing on the star and Qaim who will rise, he is one who will rise after 5 signs are completed, and we are ordered not to rise with anyone before those 5 signs get completed. And Yamani is among those 5 signs.

This means the Yamani does not rise with the claim of Divine Hujjah, but rather a certain righteous shia of the Ahlulbayt who rises to restore justice on the path of the Ahlulbayt , as he is not the one to rise after all these signs 5 signs get completed, but amongst the 5 signs. It would be impossible to rise with him otherwise, as we are forbidden to rise with anyone from Bau Hashem before these 5 signs are over, and Imammat is only in the line of the Banu Hashem.

What puts a seal on this is that, the 12th Imam[a] does not go against the words of the previous Imams[a], and that is

why he does not rise until the 5 signs take place.

16 - Narrated to us Muhammad bin Muhammad bin Isaam (r.a.) that he said: Narrated to

us Muhammad bin Yaqoob Kulaini: Narrated to us Qasim bin Alaa: Narrated to me Ismail bin

Ali Qazwini: Narrated to me Ali Ibne Ismail from Asim bin Humaid Hannat from Muhammad

bin Muslim Thaqafi that he said: I heard Aba Ja’far Muhammad bin Ali al-Baqir (a.s.) say:

“The Qaim from us will be aided by awe and helped with divine assistance.

…Then no ruin will remain in the earth but that he will restore it.

And the spirit of Allah, Isa bin Maryam (a.s.) will come down and pray behind him.

I said: O son of Allah’s Messenger, when will your Qaim appear?

He replied:…Sufyani will arise from Shaam and

Yamani will appear from Yemen

{Ansars used deception to say Yemen is an addition, but it has been exposed:

}.

The Baida desert will sink. A youth from Aale Muhammad will be killed between the Rukn and Maqam.

He will be Muhammad bin Hasan Nafs-e-Zakiyyah. A call will come from the sky that the

truth is with him and with all the Shias.

At that time will arise our Qaim. When

he reappears he would lean on the Kaaba and three hundred and thirteen men

would reach him, and the first words he speaks would be:

بَقِيَّةُ اللّهِ خَيْرٌ لَّكُمْ إِن كُنتُم مُّؤْمِنِينَ

“What remains with Allah is better for you if you are believers…”

Then he would say: I am the remnant of Allah on the earth and the

vicegerent of God and His Divine Proof upon you. Then no Muslim would greet

him except by the words:

“Peace be on you, O the remnant of Allah on His earth.”

And when the number of his supporters reaches one Iqd, that is 10000 men,

he would set out….”

Kamaaluddin wa Tamaamun Ni’ma Vol 1,

Chapter Thirty-two “Statements of al-Baqir (a.s.) regarding the occurrence of Ghaibat”

Author: Shaykh as-Sadooq

Translated by Sayyid Athar Husain S.H. Rizvi

*The above hadith shows, that only the 12th Imam[a] is remained as the only possibility who rises after the 5 signs, and does not contradict the words of Imam Ja’far Sadiq[a].

It also shows that Yamani will appear in Yemen.

What is finally mentioned to all those Ansari deviants is the is a tradition mentioned in Biharul Anwar quoting from Mufaddal bin Umar from Imam Ja’far Sadiq (a) that he said:

“…O Mufaddal, every kind of Bayyat before the reappearance of His Eminence Qaim (a) is a Bayyat of infidelity, hypocrisy and deception; the Almighty Allah has cursed one who gives such Bayyat and one who takes it…”

[ Biharul Anwar, Vol. 53, Pg. 8]

Chapter 7

Doubting any of the twelve imams

(10) Muhammad bin Ya'qoob narrated from some of his companions from Ahmad bin Muhammad from al-Husayn bin Sa'eed from Abu Wahab that Muhammad bin Mansoor had said:

I asked Abu Abdullah as-Sadiq (s) about the saying of Allah, “And when they commit an indecency they say: We found our fathers doing this, and Allah has enjoined it on us. Say: Surely Allah does not enjoin indecency; do you say against Allah what you do not know?" and he said:

“Have you seen anyone claiming that Allah has ordered him to commit adultery, to drink wine or to do any other sin?”

I said: “No, I have not.”

He said: “Then what is this indecency that they claim that Allah has ordered them to do?”

I said: “Allah and His guardian are more aware!”

He said: “This is among the followers of the imams of injustice and oppression. They claim that Allah has ordered them to follow some people, whom Allah has never ordered them to follow. So Allah has denied their saying and has informed them that they have fabricated lies; therefore He has called that as indecency.” [Biharul Anwar, vol.24 p.189.]

----------------------------

To seal this article, everyone should watch regarding the last Tawqee of the 12th Imam(a) to Samiri before the beginning of the Major Occultation. It comprises of 3 episodes, but is very exposing, destroying every refutation of the Ansar on Representation in Major Occultation. Don't miss it:

"www.youtube.com/watch?v=hxJ5N_NiXaU"

"www.youtube.com/watch?v=zsNFKa71mhc"

"www.youtube.com/watch?v=qRaQxX8YlBg"

Edited by MAFHHM
  • Advanced Member

Here is a list of questions for the Ansar... if they can answer all of these questions, than I'll happily become an Ansar and come to the call of Ahmed Al-Hassan.

I'm not even going to get into the debate about the authenticity of the Will of the Prophet hadeeth... my arguments are Assuming that the Will of Prophet that is quoted by the Ansar is true.. then please answer the following:

1. a. Assuming the will is true, how do we know that Imam Ahmad Al-Hassan is the same person mentioned as the hadeeth? Just because someone has the same name, doesn't really prove much. How do we know he is not a false successor of the Mahdi?

b. How do we know this is his real name and that he did not just change his name?

2. Assuming the will is true, than why do we not have similar hadiths from the remaining 11 Imams? The Will of the Prophet is not small thing. The 11 Imams have all talked about the Mahdi, is there anywhere where they have spoken of the Mahdi's successor?

3. If I don't believe in Ahmed Al-Hassan, what are the consequences? Please provide proof from Quran and Sunnah that it is mandatory to follow Ahmed Al-Hassan.

4. If Ahmed Al-Hassan is the successor, than why has he come before the Imam and not after?

5. How do we know Ahmed Al-Hassan actually exists?

Please answer all of these,not just one, all questions, and I'll be a believer.

TOPIC 4: MISCELLANEOUS

Default source unless mentioned: Ghaybah Nu'mani

[Testimony of Sheikh Tusi on End of Direct Communication]

BIHAR AL ANWAR

Pg.247

“After the companions of his father, communication was intact with him

through the emissaries between him and his Shia, whose words were trusted

and their piety and trustworthiness made them reliable. We may bring some

of their narratives in this regard in the future.

Narrations from his holy forefathers (a.s.) had preceded him that the

Qaim (a.s.) will have two occultations, one of which is longer than the other;

and that in the first communication with him will be established and in the

second one, communication with him will not be established. The events

unfolded as predicted by these narrations, enhancing the strength of our

arguments.”

[Look alike of Jesus]

Chapter 10

(4) Ahmad bin Muhammad bin Sa'eed narrated from Ahmad bin Muhammad ad-Daynawari from Ali bin al-Hasan al-Kufi from Omayra bint Ouss from her grandfather al-Hussayn bin Abdurrahman from Abdullah bin Dhamra that Ka’bul Ahbar had said:

… From among the descendants of Ali is al-Qa’im al-Mahdi, who will change the world into another one and by whom Jesus Christ (s) will argue against the Christians of Rome and China. Al-Qa’im al-Mahdi is the most similar one to Jesus Christ (s) in form, character, nobility and dignity. Allah will give him all what He has given to the prophets and more than that and He will prefer him to the all. Al-Qa’im, the descendant of Ali (s), will disappear like the disappearance of Prophet Joseph (s) and will reappear like the reappearance of Jesus the son of Mary (s). He will reappear, after his disappearance, with the appearance of the red star,….”

Biharul Anwar, vol.52 p.225, Ithbat al-Hudat, vol.3 p.532, Muntakhab al-Athar p.300.

[The first will be from Basra ?]

*Ansars usually use a hadith to show that Ahmad Ismail is the first believer from Basra:

Asbagh-ibn-Nubatah says: Amir-ul-Mumineen Ali (A.S.) recited a sermon and mentioned therein something about the emergence of Mahdi and his helpers. Abu Khalid Halabi or Kabuli said: 'O Ali, inform us something about his qualities.'

He replied: From the view-point of character and creation, he resembles the Holy Prophet (S.A.W.A.) the most. Should I inform you about his helpers? They said: 'Yes, O Amir-ul-Mumineen.'

He replied: 'I heard the Messenger of Allah (S.A.W.A.) saying: 'The first of them would be from Basra and the last of them from Yamamah.

*However what they don’t show you is the full hadith that reveals the reality of the picture, and also other similar hadiths that contradict their entire picture.

Here is the full hadith, and let us begin the analyses:

Asbagh-ibn-Nubatah says: Amir-ul-Mumineen Ali (A.S.) recited a sermon and mentioned therein something about the emergence of Mahdi and his helpers. Abu Khalid Halabi or Kabuli said: 'O Ali, inform us something about his qualities.'

He replied: From the view-point of character and creation, he resembles the Holy Prophet (S.A.W.A.) the most. Should I inform you about his helpers? They said: 'Yes, O Amir-ul-Mumineen.'

He replied: 'I heard the Messenger of Allah (S.A.W.A.) saying: 'The first of them would be from Basra and the last of them from Yamamah.

Thereafter Hazrat began to count Mahdi's companions. People were crying and Ali (A.S.) was saying:

Two persons from Basra, one person from Ahwaz, one person from Mina, one person from Shushtar, one person from Duraq, four persons namely Ali, Ahmad, Abdullah and Jafar from Baastan,…one person from Samarkand, twenty-four persons from Thaleqan - They are the same ones about whom the Holy Prophet (S.A.W.A.) said: In Khurasan, treasures can be found which are not gold or silver. But they are men whom Allah and His Prophet will gather together…four persons from Kufa,one person from Aden, one person from Alali, ten persons from Medina, four persons from Mecca, one person from Ta'if…and one person from Yamameh.

Ali (A.S.) said: The Holy Prophet (S.A.W.A.) counted them to me until they became 313 in number, the same as the companions of 'Badr'. Allah will gather them from the East and West and place them near the Holy Ka'aba by the wink of an eye…”

Imam al-Mahdi (a) By: Sayyed Sadrul-din Sadr

Under the chapter: CONCLUSION «THE NUMBER AND PLACE OF MAHDI'S HELPERS»

*As you can notice from the above tradition, I will like your attention to go to the beginning of the hadith which the Ansars use repeatedly. When the Imam[a] stated: “The first of them would be from Basra and the last of them from Yamamah.” , he was just giving a general statement, and giving no special distinction to the one from Basra. This can be proved from the sentence following directly afterwardsThereafter Hazrat began to count Mahdi's companions. People were crying and Ali (A.S.) was saying:Two persons from Basra,…”.

As you can evidently see, if Yamani was to rise from Basra he would be given special attention and even his name would have been taken. But Imam Ali[a] just began withTwo persons from Basra,…”, showing you that there was no special one person coming from Basra. However, when we witness that it came to the people of Baastan soon after, he declared: “four persons namely Ali, Ahmad, Abdullah and Jafar from Baastan, So if any importance is attached, it is to an Ahmad from Baastan.

This hadith, as it now appears, seems to actually be against the importance of their Ahmad Ismail from Basra, wouldn't you agree with fairness ?

*There is another similar tradition:

A
bagh ibn Nabātah said that the Commander of the Faithful (‘a) delivered a sermon in which he mentioned Hadrat al-Mahdī (‘atfs) and his supporters who will accompany him in the uprising, saying:

“One is from Ahwāz; one from Shūshtar; three are from Shīrāz whose names are
H
af
, Ya‘qūb and ‘Alī; four are from Isfahān whose names are Mūsā, ‘Alī, ‘Abdullāh, and Ghalfān; one from Burūjerd named Qadīm; one is from Nahāvand named ‘Abdur-Razzāq; three are from Hamedān
whose names are Ja‘far, Is
āq and Mūsā
;
ten are
from Qum whose names are that of the Ahl al-Bayt of the Messenger of
Allah
(and in another hadīth eighteen have been mentioned); one from Shīrvān’; and one is from Khurāsān named Darīd. There are also five whose names are that of the Companions of the Cave; one from Āmul; one from Gorgān; one from Dāmghān; one from Sarakhs; one from Sāveh;
twenty four from Ṭāleqān
;
two from Qazvīn; one from Fārs; one from Abhar; one from Ardebīl; three from Marāgheh; one from Khūy; one from Salmās; three from Ābādān; and one from Kāzerūn.”

Then, the Commander of the Faithful said: “The Noble Prophet (
) mentioned to me three hundred and thirteen persons of the supporters of al-Mahdī (‘atfs) equal to the number of the supporters in (the Battle of) Badr, and he said: ‘God will bring them from both the east and the west to the precinct of the Ka‘bah’ faster than the blink of an eye.”

Ibn āwūs, Malāim, p. 146.

As you can see, there is no special distinction for “Ahmad from Basra”, nor Basra exists in the last hadith. If at all the place was extremely important then the name of the place and the person should have been included in the beginning of every hadith we came across.

To end the case, I will mention what Allamah Majlisi comments in Bihar al Anwar:

81- It is narrated from the same chains directly from Abu Basir from Imam Muhammad Baqir (a.s.) that he said in a lengthy tradition:

“Imam Qaim (a.s.) will address his men: O people, these Meccans are not

willing to submit, but I will send an envoy to them to exhaust the argument on

them.

Then he will call one of his men and say: Go to the Meccans and say: I

am the envoy of so-and-so who says: I am the Ahle Bayt of mercy and the

mine of prophethood and caliphate. I am the essence of the progeny of

Muhammad and other prophets. Since our Holy Prophet (s.a.w.s.) passed

away, we have been continuously oppressed. We have been suppressed and

our rights were trespassed. We seek help from you, please help us.

When the envoy conveys this message, they will apprehend and slaughter

him between Rukn and Maqam and he is the same Nafse Zakiyya. When this

news reaches Imam Qaim (a.s.) he would tell his men: Did I not say that these

Meccans will not accept us? Then he would take 313 men and descend from

the Tawa pass and reach the Sacred Mosque. He will pray four units of

prayers at Maqam Ibrahim and then leaning on Hajar Aswad, would praise

and glorify the Almighty. He will mention the name of the Messenger of

Allah (s.a.w.s.) and invoke blessings on him. Then he would deliver a sermon

none has delivered before.

After this sermon, the first to pledge allegiance to him would be Jibraeel

followed by Mikaeel. And along with them the Messenger of Allah (s.a.w.s.)

and Amirul Momineen (a.s.) will also arise. The Holy Prophet (s.a.w.s.)

would give a new book to Imam Qaim (a.s.), which would be very tough on

the Arabs and it would bear a fresh seal. He will say to the Qaim: Act

according to whatever is mentioned therein.

[This book is the actual Will the Sahib al Amr comes with. For details on it,

please watch: youtube.com/watch?v=L2-aYTMChLU .

Not some reference list of desperate Ahmad Ismail who joined Facebook recently]

Then 300 of his men and somepeople from Mecca will pledge allegiance to him.

When he sets out from Mecca, he would be within a circle.

I asked: What is a circle?

He replied: It would consist of ten thousand men. Jibraeel will be on the

right and Mikaeel on the left. Then he would wave his majestic standard. It

would be the standard of the Holy Prophet (s.a.w.s.) and which is named

Sahaba. He would wear the coat of mail and tie up the Zulfiqar to his waist.”

It is mentioned in another traditional report that some people from every

city will accompany him except from Basra."

THE PROMISED MAHDI

English Translation of Biharul Anwar, Volume 13 (OldEdition)/Volumes 51-52-53 (New Edition)

Imam Mahdi (a.t.f.s.) – the twelfth Imam of the Twelver Shia Part II

Chapter Thirty-One: Reappearance of Imam Zamana (a.s.), its signs and what all will occur after that

*We come to the conclusion all that have therefore been used till now have been weak reports with many differences, for as Allamah Majlisi commented, there is even a tradition that says there will be men from every city that will accompany the Qaim except from Basra.

*Sahib al Amr will come with the knowledge and Will - Is that Ahmad Hassan ?

12th Imam [a] responds to those unjust criminals and false claimants, besides the final tawqee to Samiri:

"9- Ihtijaaj:

Abu Aamir Aamiri (r.a.) said:

Ibne Abi Ghanim Qazwini along with some Shia people had a difference

of opinion regarding the successorship of His Eminence, Imam Hasan Askari

(a.s.). So much so that Qazwini denied the existence of His Eminence, the

Awaited Imam (a.s.). However, others stressed that the successor of His

Eminence was present and he is His Eminence, Imam Mahdi (a.s.). They

wrote a letter to the Awaited Imam and related their discussion with Qazwini.

His Eminence, wrote in reply as follows:

In the Name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful.

May the Almighty Allah keep you and us safe from the mischiefs and

may He bestow you and us with certainty and may He also protect you and us

from bad consequences. Information regarding the doubt and denial of a

group from you in religion and the matter of guardianship (Wilayat) has

reached us. Our sorrow and anger is for you and not for our own selves, as the

Almighty Allah is with us, therefore except for Him, we are not needful of

anyone else and the truth is with us. Therefore, I am not afraid if someone

turns away from us. And we are the first creations of our Lord and (other)

creatures and people were created afterwards. And you, O People! Why have

you fallen into doubt and bewilderment? Have you not heard the statement of

Almighty Allah that He said:

"O you who believe! Obey Allah and obey the Apostle and those in

authority from among you…" (Surah Nisa 4:59)

Don't you know that it has come in traditional reports that unforeseen

events had befallen the past and would befall the remaining Imams? Have you

not seen how in all the times, the Almighty Allah had made a refuge for you

to seek protection in? He appointed torches of guidance from the time of

Adam (a.s.) till the time of Imam Hasan Askari (a.s.) that you may obtain

guidance and direction, in such a way that whenever a guide went away,

another one took up his place and torch.

When the Almighty Allah took away Imam Hasan Askari (a.s.), do you

think He has rendered His religion invalid and severed His relation with the

creatures? Never! Till the Day of Judgment and the time of the exposure of

Allah's command, which is not in favor of the people, it cannot be thus.

Indeed, His Eminence, Imam Hasan Askari (a.s.) passed away with

success and good fortune like his respected forefathers and in such a

condition that his knowledge and will is present with us.

And his successor would perform his functions. And except for an unjust criminal,

no one claims this divine position of ours. And if it would not have rendered the

command of Allah to be subverted and His secret had not been exposed, our

right upon you would have become so clear that your intellects would have

become astonished and your doubts and uncertainties would have

disappeared. However, what Allah had willed, predestined and written would

surely happen and nothing except that. Then fear Allah and submit to our

affair, and leave this matter with us. And do not persist in acquiring that

which Allah has concealed and do not get deviated to the left and right. And

make our right and illuminated path as the aim. Indeed I wish your well-being

and Allah is witness upon you and me. If I had no affection for you and had

not desired mercy and good for you, I would not have said anything to you.

It is by way of trial and divine test for us that a misguided oppressor,

without any right has become a prisoner of his selfish desires and usurped the

right of others. Like the daughter of the Messenger of Allah, it is obligatory I

should be patient and in the end the ignorant and tyrant would see the

consequences of his deeds. May Allah Almighty protect you and us from

perditions, calamities and evils. And Allah is having authority and power on

them and blessings and mercy of Allah be upon all the successors, saints and

believers. And may Allah bless Muhammad, the Prophet, and his progeny and

peace be upon them.

19- Ikmaaluddin:

Shaykh Abu Ja’far (r.a.) said: Saad bin Abdullah has narratedas follows the epistle, which was issued to Amari and his son (r.a.):

“May Allah make you successful in His obedience and steadfast in His

religion and may He make you fortunate by His pleasure. I have learnt of

what you have mentioned about Mithami and what he has stated about

Mukhtar. And the one who met Mukhtar and spoke to him and concluded that

the sole successor of Imam Hasan Askari (a.s.) is only Ja’far, the son of Imam

Hadi (a.s.), and that he considered his Imamate to be valid. We have taken

note of the whole matter that you had received from the friends and

companions (Shia). And I seek refuge of Allah from blindness after light and

vision, and from deviation after guidance and from evil deeds and dangerous

mischiefs, while the Almighty Allah says:

“Alif Lam Mim. Do men think that they will be left alone on saying:

We believe, and not be tried?” (Surah Ankabut 29:1-2)

And it is indeed surprising! How people fall into mischief and step into

bewilderment and lean towards left and right and separate from their religion.

Are they victims of doubt? Are they inimical to truth? Are they ignorant of

the message and import of authentic traditions and correct reports? Or is it

that they are aware of it but they have made themselves forget it?

Indeed the earth is never devoid of the proof, whether apparent or hidden.

They have not seen and do not know that the Imams have arrived one after the

other after their Prophet till the position reached Imam Hasan Askari (a.s.)

and he sat on the seat of his respected father by the leave of Allah and guided

towards the true path. He was the luminous star and the brilliant moon. Then

the Almighty Allah summoned him to His presence and took him in His

mercy. He, like his respected forefathers, made a bequest and entrusted his

successorship and the covenant and last Imamate to his successor and his

legatee. The Almighty Allah, by His predetermined will, concealed his

location and His elevated rank is with us, Ahle Bayt and His favor is for us. If

the Almighty Allah permits me to reappear, I would present truth in the best

form and the most illuminated argument and sign, and I would have made

myself apparent and established the proof. But the will of Allah is more

dominant and cannot be subverted and His decision does not change. And the

time decided by Him does not become apparent. Therefore they should keep

aloof from their sensual desires and remain steadfast on the path they were on

before this. And they must not try to search out needlessly that, which Allah

has kept concealed, as they would become sinful and they must not try to

expose the divine secret, as they would regret it.

Although they should know that the truth is by us and with us and no one

except us would claim thus, but that he or she would be a liar and fabricator.

None except us can claim thus, except that he or she be deviated. Therefore,

what we have stated here should suffice for them, rather than seeking further

clarification. Rather than desiring more explanation and details, they should

rest content with this much, if Allah wills.”

Reference:

Chapter Thirty-six: Epistles issued by Imam Mahdi (a.s.)

Pg 493 & 503

THE PROMISED MAHDI

English Translation of Biharul Anwar, Volume 13 (Old

Part II

In Biharul Anwar quoting from Mufaddal bin Umar from Imam Ja’far Sadiq (a) that he said:

“…O Mufaddal, every kind of Bayyat before the reappearance of His Eminence Qaim (a) is a Bayyat of infidelity,

hypocrisy and deception; the Almighty Allah has cursed one who gives such Bayyat and one who takes it…”

[ Biharul Anwar, Vol. 53, Pg. 8]

[The one to hand over the Banner to the Qaim would belong to the progeny of Ja’far]

Chapter 14

(1) Abu Sulayman Ahmad bin Hawtha al-Bahili narrated from Abu Iss~haq Ibraheem bin Iss~haq an-Nahawandi from Abdullah bin Hammad al-Ansari from Abban bin Uthman that Abu Abdullah as-Sadiq (s) had said:

“…The Prophet (s) turned to Ali (s) and said: “O Ali, shall I tell you of good news?”

Ali (s) said: “Yes please, O messenger of Allah.”

The Prophet (s) said: “Gabriel has just been with me a moment ago. He has told me that al-Qa'im, who will appear at the end of time and fill the world with justice after it will have been filled with injustice and oppression, will be from your progeny and from the descendants of al-Husayn.”

Ali said: “O messenger of Allah, whatever goodness we have gotten from Allah is by means of you.”

Then the Prophet (s) turned to Ja'far bin Abu Talib and said: “O Ja'far, shall I tell you of good news?”

Ja'far said: “Yes please, O messenger of Allah.”

The Prophet (s) said to Ja'far: “Gabriel has just been with me and told me that the one, who will deliver the banner to al-Qa'im, will be from your progeny. Do you know who he is?” Ja'far said: “No, I do not.” The Prophet (s) said: “It is he, whose face will be like a dinar, whose teeth will be like a saw and whose sword will be like a flame of fire. He will enter into the mountain lowly and will come out of it nobly surrounded by Gabriel and Michael.”…”

Biharul Anwar, vol.51 p.76, Muntakhab al-Athar p.200, Mo’jam Ahadeeth al-Imam al-Mahdi, vol.1 p.195.

*This is a major blow to Ansars if they believe that Ahmad Ismail, Imam of Facebook, will deliver the banner to the 12th Imam(a), since Ahmad Ismail claims he is from the progeny of Ali(a), and the Prophet(s) said the one to deliver the banner to the 12th Imam(a) would be from the progeny of Ja'far ibn Abu Talib ®.

As we said long back, borrowing many titles, will in the end indeed expose him to be none of them.

SAHIB AL AMR WILL BE YOUNG

Ahmad Hassan is plus forty or fifty as of today according to any Ansar you ask.

Qaim (a) also despite his advanced age would appear as a young man of less than forty years. In Biharul Anwar it is narrated from His Eminence, Abu Abdillah Sadiq (a) that he said:

“One who is more than forty years of age is not the master of this affair.”

[Biharul Anwar; Vol. 52, Pg. 319]

Source: MIKYAL AL-MAKARIM fee fawaaid ad-duaa lil qaaim

CRITERION OF NOBILITIES on the benefits of praying for al-Qaim

Ayatullah Sayyid Muhammad Taqi Musawi Isfahani

Translated by: Sayyid Athar Husain S.H. Rizvi

Part 4,”The Letter Kaaf (K), under the section ,“Resemblance to Prophet Shuaib” Pg 196

“4. Shaykh Sadooq has narrated from the companions of Ibne Sult that he said:

I asked Imam Ali Reza (a):

“Are you the Sahibul Amr (Master of the Affairs)?

He replied:

I am also Sahibul Amr but not the Sahibul Amr who will fill the earth with justice as it would have been fraught with tyranny and oppression. And how can I be that person? While you can see that

I am physically weak. Whereas the Qaim is the one who at the time of his reappearance will be senior in age but have the appearance of the youth. His body shall be so strong that if he catches hold of the biggest tree of the earth he shall be able to uproot it and if he shouts between the mountains, their stones will roll down. The staff of Prophet Moosa and the seal ring of Prophet Sulaiman (a) are with him. He is my fourth descendent. The Almighty Allah will keep him in occultation as long as Divine wisdom dictates. Then He will reveal him so that he may fill the earth with justice and equity just as it would fraught with injustice and oppression.”

[1] Kamaluddin wa Tamaam an-Ni’mah; Shaykh Sadooq; Vol. 2/376

Source: MIKYAL AL-MAKARIM fee fawaaid ad-duaa lil qaaim

CRITERION OF NOBILITIES on the benefits of praying for al-Qaim

Ayatullah Sayyid Muhammad Taqi Musawi Isfahani

Translated by: Sayyid Athar Husain S.H. Rizvi Pg 42

5- Qurbul Asnad: It is narrated from Ibne Saad from Azdi that he said:

I and Abu Basir came to Imam Ja’far Sadiq (a.s.) and Ali bin Abdul Aziz was with us.

I asked Imam Ja’far Sadiq (a.s.):

“Maula, are you the Sahibul Amr (master of affair)?”

He replied: “I am your Imam.”

Then he held the skin of his arm, pulled it and said:

“See I have become old (and my skin is wrinkled). Whereas your Sahibul Amr will be young.”

THE PROMISED MAHDI

Chapter Thirty-One: Reappearance of Imam Zamana (a.s.), its signs and what all will occur after that

*One of the Ansars in a last attempt suggested that according to their ideology they can presume Ahmad Hassan may get younger later on in the future. However, there is no textual proof for that in any hadith ever existent that a person called Ahmad Hassan will get younger, whereas we have just demonstrated such proofs for the 12th Imam[a] that he, who is the Sahib al Amr who will spread the world with Justice, will re-appear as a "youth" although advanced in age. Since there is no factual proof for their claim, we can only conclude them as desperate last resort wishful thinking.

We may help Ahmad Hassan get younger only by sending him body care products. We would not wish him to look older than his father when the Imam[a] reappears, as he has already crossed the age of forty.

The last desperate attempt of an Ansar would be to quote hadiths that say Sahib al Amr comes with the Will, so Ahmad Hassan should be Sahib al Amr since he referred us to a Will. But whoever has finished the 13 part series that was released in my youtube Channel {youtube.com/user/MAFHHM}, will clearly smile at such an argument since this whole phenomenon actually turns against Ahmad Hassan.

Brothers and sisters, this concludes the

four part articles in addition to the 13 episode series. If you have completed only the articles, be sure to complete the series @ www.youtube.com/user/MAFHHM , and viceversa. In the end, you will realize there is no doubt this Ahmad Ismail is a false claimant, and his followers are a bunch of misguided people most of whom are innocent from the brain. And this study indeed is also a lesson and a case study for the shias, for future claimants to come and cause divisions

{If you are not a video person, at the least, watch episodes 10-13}.

wasalam.

Edited by MAFHHM
  • 2 months later...

An Ansar called HusseinTheShortComer, whose deceptive Sheikh Tusi’s quotation we exposed in Episode 3 of the series, made a recent post in response to me over a particular challenge I give them often regarding how to identify the Imam.

www.hashemstudios-board.com/viewtopic.php?f=140&t=7745

As you may notice, his arguments are not clear and are just a mess of random self made interpretations and opinions.

I will try to dissect his statement a piece at a time so we can make some sense out of them all.

“Salam alaykum brothers and sisters,

I would just like to address a Hadith which maffhm has been trying to use against the Da'wah. Funnily enough, I provided him with it.”

To start off with, I had already posted this hadith against Ahmad Ismail in our forum long before I began to speak to him in our brief exchange in Paltalk. He surely talks as if he is the narrator himself and the hadith originates from him and we don't have access to it unless he reveals it.

“Here is the Hadith below, I have underlined the parts which are of concern:

From Abu Baseer: I said to Abu al-Hassan (a.s.): May Allah take my soul in service for your cause, how is the Imam known? He said, "Through several qualities. As for the first, his father must have said to this effect about him so that it could be considered a proof upon him. And that when asked he would answer. And if people stopped talking to him, he would begin to speak. And he informs of the things that would happen the next day. And he can speak to people in everyone’s own language."

References:

→AlKafi lilSheikh alKulayni, vol.1, p.285, Hadith.7

→Mawsu'a Ahaadith Ahl alBait [as] by Sheikh Hadi alNajafi vol.8 p.262

→Madinat alMa'aajiz by Sheikh Hashim alBahrani vol.6 p.260”

Let us test the above prerequisite for all of our Imams whether we can somehow gather a hadith or two in this regard:

2nd and 3rd Imam[a]

Thiqat al-Islam, al-Kulayni , has mentioned:

“Ameerul Mo’minin appointed al-Hasan as his successor, and he made al-Husayn, Muhammad (bin al-Hanafiya), all his (other) sons, the heads of his followers (Shi‘a), and his household as witnesses to the declaration of his will. Then he handed him the books (documents) and the weapons. He said to him:

‘O my son, Allah’s Apostle (a.s) had commanded me to appoint you as my successor and to hand over to you the books and the weapons which are with me. It is just as Allah’s Apostle had appointed me as his successor and handed his books and weapons over to me. And he commanded me to command you that, when death comes to you, you should hand them over to your brother al-Husayn.”

[Al-Kulayni, Usool al-Kafi, vol. 1, pp. 297-298.]

THE LIFE OF IMAM AL-HASAN AL-MUJTABA

By:Baqir Shareef al-Qurashi

Translation by: Jasim al-Rasheed

ChapterXII: The Demise of the Truth

Under Sub Chapter: Appointing al-Hasan as Imam

4th Imam[a]

Imām al-Husayn appointed his son Zayn al-Ābidin, peace be on him, as an Imām and entrusted the Imāmate to him. Al-Zuhri reported:

‘I was with al-Husayn b. ‘Ali when ‘Ali b. al-Husayn al-Asghar (i.e., Zayn al-‘Ābidin) came in.

So al-Husayn called him, embraced him, and kissed him between his eyes.

I (i.e., al-Zuhri) turned to Imām al-Husayn and asked him:

“Son of Allah’s Apostle, who will be the Imām after you?"

Al-Husayn replied:

‘This son of mine, ‘Ali, will be the Imām. He is the father of the Imāms.’

[Roudāt al-Jannāt, pp. 247-248.]

The life of Imām Zayn al ‘Abidin (A.S.)

By Baqir Sharif al Qarashi Translated by Jasim al Rasheed

CHAPTER V - HIS IMĀMATE Under Sub Chapter: His Textual Imāmate

Al-Kafi Vol.1 H 785, Ch. 68, h 3

A number of our people has narrated from Ahmad ibn Muhammad from Ali ibn al-Hakamfrom Sayf ibn ‘Amira from abu Bakr al-Hadrami from abu ‘Abdallah (a.s.) who has said the following.

"When al-Husayn (a.s.) was about to leave for Iraq he entrusted ’Umm Salama (may Allah be pleased with her) with the books and directive will.

When Ali ibn al-Husayn (a.s.) returned (to Madina) she delivered them to him.”

5th Imam [a]

He(the 4th Imam), peace be on him, charged his son, al-Baqir, with the Imamate after him and designated him as the Imam. Al-Zuhri said:

[i went to him to visit him. Then I said to him:]

“If Allah's unavoidable order occurs, whom shall we follow after you ?”

The Imam looked at me kindly and said to me:

This son of mine, pointing to his son al-Baqir, for he is my trustee, my inheritor, and the container of my knowledge. He is the origin of knowledge and the one who will split it open.”

“Will you not designate your eldest son ?”

“Abu Abd Allah, oldness and youngness do not concern the Imamate. In this manner, Allah's Apostle, may Allah bless him and his family, nominated us. Thus, we have found it written in the tablet and the parchment.”

“Son of the Apostle of Allah, did your Prophet entrust you to be the trustees (of authority) after him ?”

“We have found twelve names in the parchment and the tablet. Their Imamate, their fathers' names, and their mothers' names have been written in the tablet.

Then he said:

‘Seven of the trustees will come forth from the back of Mohammed, my son. Al-Mahdi will be one of them.’

Some prominent Shi’ites came to him. He told them about the Imamate of his son al-Baqir. He appointed him as the authority and leader for the community of his grandfather. Then he gave him a basket and a box in which were the prophets' heritage and the weapon and the books of the Apostle of Allah, may Allah bless him and his family.

The Life of Imam Muhammad ibn 'Ali al-Baqir

By Baqir Sharif al Qarashi Translated by Jasim al Rasheed

Chapter 2 : (Under Sub Chapter:) His Designation for the Imamate of al-Baqir

Al-Kafi Vol.1 H 787, Ch. 69, h 1

Ahmad ibn Idris has narrated from Muhammad ibn ‘Abd al-Jabbar from abu al-Qasim al-Kufi from Muhammad ibn Sahl from Ibrahim ibn abu al-Bilad from Isma’il ibn Muhammad ibn ‘Abdallah ibn Ali ibn al-Husayn from abu Ja‘far (a.s.) who has said the following.

"When Ali ibn al-Husayn (a.s.) was about to leave this world he took out a basket or a box that was with him. He then said,

"O Muhammad take this box. "

The narrator has said that then he (Muhammad) took the box with four people. When The Imam (a.s.) died his sons came asking for the box and said,

"Give us our share from the box."

He (Muhammad) then said to them,

"By Allah, there is nothing for you in it. Had there been anything for you he would not have given it to me."

In the box there were the Armament of the Messenger of Allah and his books."

6th Imam[a]

One of the traditions transmitted about the divine right to leadership (Imamate) of Ja’far bin Muhammad al-Sadiq (a.s.) is the authentic tradition which al-Kulayni reports in al-KÁfi, from Ali bin Ibrahim, from Muhammad bin Isa., from Yunus bin Abd al-Rahman, from Abd al-Aýla from Abu Abdillah al-Sadiq (a.s.) who said:

‘My father entrusted me with what was to be entrusted. When his time of death arrived, he said,

“Call some witnesses for me.”

So I invited four witnesses from the tribe of Quraysh, one of whom was Nafi’ the client of Abdullah bin Umar. My father then commanded me to write as follows:

“This is what Ya’qub willed to his sons ‘O my children! Allah has indeed chosen this religion for you; so never die except as Muslims.’[sura al-Baqara verse 132.]

Now Muhammad bin Ali wills to Ja’far bin Muhammad and commands him to enshroud him in the garment in which he (i.e. al-Baqir) prays the Friday prayers, to attire him in his turban, to make square his grave and to raise it to the measure of four fingers. To remove from him his old clothes at the time of burial…” then he said to the witnesses:

“You can now depart, may Allah’s blessings be upon you all.”

When the witnesses had left, I said to him,

“Father, what was the reason that you called for witnesses?”

He replied:

“My son! I hated for you to feel helpless and powerless and that it be said that ‘he (al-Baqir) did not make his bequest to him (alSadiq)’, so I wanted this to serve as proof for you.”

[Al Kafi Vol 1 pg 307.]

A CONCISE TREATISE OF AUTHENTIC TRADITIONS REGARDING THE

RIGHT TO DIVINE LEADERSHIP(IMÀMATE) OF THE TWELVE IMÀMS

COMPILED BY THE LATE ÀYATULLAH AL-MIRZÀ JAWÀD AL-TABRÏZI.

TRANSLATED BY AFZAL SUMÀR.

PART TWO: TRADITIONS THAT SPECIFY EACH IMÀM INDIVIDUALLY.

Al-Kafi Vol.1 H 790, Ch. 70, h 1

Al-Husayn ibn Muhammad has narrated from Mu‘alla ibn Muhammad from al-Washsha’from Aban ibn ‘Uthman from abu al-Sabbah al-Kinani who has said the following.

"Abu Ja‘far (a.s.) looked at abu ‘Abdallah (a.s.) who was walking.

The Imam (a.s.) said,

‘Do you see this (person)? This is of those about whom Allah, the Most Holy, the Most High, has said,

"However, We have decided to grant a favor to the suppressed ones by appointing them leaders and heirs of the land," (28:5)

Al-Kafi Vol.1 H 792, Ch. 70, h 3

Ali ibn Ibrahim has narrated from his father from ibn abu ‘Umayr from Hisham ibn al-Muthanna from Sadir al-Sayrafi who has said that he heard abu Ja‘far (a.s.) say the following.

"It is part of the success of a man to have a child who is similar to his father physically, ethically and in good characters. I do not know anyone more similar to me physically, ethically and in good characters than this son of mine, (meaning thereby abu ‘Abdallah (a.s.).

Al-Kafi Vol.1 H 794, Ch. 70, h 5

Ahmad ibn Muhammad has narrated from Muhammad ibn Khalid from some of our people from Yunus ibn Ya‘qub from Tahir who has said the following.

"Once I was in the presence of abu Ja‘far (a.s.) when Ja‘far (a.s.) came.

Abu Ja‘far (a.s.) said,

"This (Ja‘far ) is the best of the people."

7th Imam [a]

From the traditions transmitted about the explicit designation of Imam Musa bin

Ja’far to divine leadership is the authentic tradition reported by al-Kulayni in al-

Kafi, from Ali bin Ibrahim, from his father, from Ibn Abi Najran, from Safwan bin Jammal from Abu Abdillah al-Sadiq (a.s.).

Mansur bin Hazim said to him:

‘May my parents be your sacrifice, indeed, people are born and they die. Therefore if you were to pass away, then who would be the Imam after you?’

Abu Abdillah replied:

‘If that were to happen then the Imam will be this companion of yours’ and he tapped the right shoulder of Abu al-Hasan (al-Kadhim) – in what I recollect – and he (al-Kadhim) was five years old on that day and Abdullah bin Ja’far was sitting there with us.

[Al-Káfi vol 1 pg 309.]

Al-Kafi Vol.1 H 809, Ch. 71, h 12

Ahmad ibn Idris has narrated from Muhammad ibn ‘Abd al-Jabbar from Safwan from ibnMuskan from Sulayman ibn Khalid who has said the following.

"Abu ‘Abdallah (a.s.) one day called abu al-Hassan (a.s.) while we were in his presence and said to us,

"You must take hold of this man. He, by Allah, will be your Master after me."

8th Imam[a]

Regarding the explicit designation of Imam Ali bin Musa al-Ridha (a.s.) to the

office of divine leadership there is the following authentic report from MuÎammad

bin Yahya, who reports from Ahmad bin Muhammad, who reports from Ibn

Mahbub, who in turn reports from al-Husayn bin Na’im al-Sahhaf, who said:

‘Hisham bin al-Hakam, ‘Ali bin Yaqtin and I were in Baghdad when ‘Ali bin Yaqtin said;

“I was sitting in the company of al-‘Abd al-Salih (i.e. Imam al-Kadhim (a.s.) when his son ‘Ali came in.

Al-Kadhim said to me:

‘O ‘Ali bin Yaqtin, ‘Ali is the best of my children and I have conferred on him my epithet.”

Suddenly Hisham bin al Hakam struck his forehead with the palm of his hand and said:

‘Woe unto you, how do you say this?’

So ‘Ali bin Yaqtin replied: ‘By Allah! I heard it from him just as I have reported.’

At this Hisham bin al-Hakam said:

‘He (al-Kadhim) was actually informing you that the divine leadership would devolve on him (al-Ridha) after him (i.e. after the demise of al-Kadhim). [Al-KÁfi vol 1 pg 311.]

AlKafi Vol.1 H 818, Ch. 72, h 5

Ahmad ibn Idris has narrated from Muhammad ibn ‘Abd al-Jabbar from al-Hassan ibn al-Husayn al-Lu’lu’i from Yahya ibn ‘Amr from Dawud al-Raqqi who has said the following.

"I said to abu al-Hassan aMusa (a.s.),

‘I have grown old and my bones are weakening. I asked your father (a.s.) and he informed me about you. Would you also inform me (about the Imam after you)."

The Imam (a.s.) said,

"This abu al-Hassan al-Rida."

9th Imam[a]

Al-Kulayni reports an authentic tradition in al-Kafi with respect to the right to

divine leadership (Imamate) of Muhammad bin ‘Ali al-Jawad (a.s.) from Muhammad

bin Yahya, who reports it from Ahmad bin Muhammad, who in turn reports it from

Ma’mar bin Khallad, who said:

‘I heard al-Ridha (a.s.) mention something and then he said;

“What is your need for that? Here is Abu Ja’far! I have bestowed on him my status [Translator’s note: The literal translation of the phrase would have been; ‘I have seated him in my place.’] and rendered to him my position.”

Then he said;

“Indeed the young ones from among us, the people (worthy) of the House of the Prophet, inherit from the older ones, being exactly identical to each other.” [Al-Kafi vol 1 pg 320]

Al-Kafi Vol.1 H 836, Ch. 73, h 7

Ahmad has narrated from Muhammad ibn Ali from ibn Qiyama al-Wasiti who has said the following.

"Once I went to see Ali ibn Musa (a.s.). (During the meeting) I asked him, "Can there be two Imams?"

He replied,

"No, but that one of them must remain silent."

I then said to him,

"This applies to you. You are the Imam and there is no silent Imam with you."

At that time his son abu Ja‘far was not yet born.

He said to me,

"By Allah, Allah will make an Imam from me to establish the truth and the people of truth and banish falsehood and the people of falsehood.”

One year thereafter abu Ja‘far (a.s.) was born. Ibn Qiyama belonged to the Waqifi sect."

Here I would like you to focus on what the successor son is supposed to be – the Silent Imam, who does not demand any allegiance at the time of his father. Is Ahmad Ismail the silent Imam today, if at all the 12th Imam[a] had to have a successor? Or is he screaming for Bay’ah ?

Ghaybah Nu’mani

(7) Muhammad bin Yahya narrated from Ahmad bin Muhammad bin Eessa from al-Hasan bin Mahboob from Iss~haq bin Ghalib that Abu Abdullah as-Sadiq (s) had said in one of his speeches when describing the imams:

“…An imam is entrusted with the position of his father. He keeps silent during the lifetime of his father. But when the will of Allah determines to bring the father to the better world, the son becomes ready to receive the order of Allah. Allah will entrust the son after the death of the father with His religion and make him the authority over His people and the guardian on His earth….”

These clear hadiths prove that all the Ansari interpretations of Yamani being the successor of the 12th Imam[a], the First Mahdi and yet demanding Bay’ah and allegiance before the 12th Imam[a]’s reappearance , are bogus, worth naught in the face of these clear narrations stating the conditions of a succeeding Hujjah. Ahmad Ismail is just someone who tries to grab as many titles as he can and merge them all together. And we will provide a new title stolen soon following after.

10th Imam[a]

From the traditions which stipulate the right to divine leadership of Imam ‘Ali bin

Muhammad al-Hadi (a.s.) is the authentic tradition which al-Kulayni reports in al-

Kafi from ‘Ali bin Ibrahim, from his father, from Isma’il bin Mihran who said:

‘When Muhammad bin ‘Ali al-Jawad left Medina for Baghdad for the first time, I

said to him at the time of his departure;

“May I be sacrificed for you, but I fear for the safety of your life in this journey, so who has been bequeathed the responsibility of divine leadership after you?”

He turned to me with a smiling face and said;

“The disappearance which you fear is not destined for this year.”

When he left for Baghdad for the second time at the behest of Mu’tasim, I came to him and said:

“May I be sacrificed for you, but you are leaving us, so inform me about the one who has been bequeathed the responsibility of the Imamate after you.”

This time the Imam wept so hard that his beard got drenched with his tears. He turned towards me and said:

“This journey is to be feared, the responsibility of the Imamate after me will be with my son ‘Ali.” [Al-Kafi vol 1 pg 323]

11th Imam[a]

Explicitly clear traditions have been reported about the divine leadership of Imam

al-Hasan bin ‘Ali al- ‘Askariy (a.s.). From among them is the report which al-Kulayni

reports in al-Kafi from ‘Ali bin Muhammad, from Muhammad bin Ahmad al-

Nahdiy, from Yahya bin Yasar al-Qanbariy who said:

Abu al-Íasan (i.e ‘Ali bin Muhammad al-Hadi) willed to his son al-Hasan four months before his death and called me and a group of his clients to witness that.’ [Al-KÁfi vol 1 pg 325.]

Al-Kafi Vol.1 H 859, Ch. 75, h 13

Ali ibn Muhammad has narrated from the person he mentioned from Muhammad ibn Ahmad al-‘Alawi from Dawud ibn al-Qasim who has said the following.

"I heard abu al-Hassan (a.s.) saying,

‘The succeeding (Imam) after me will be al-Hassan. How will your dealing be with the succeeding (Imam) of the succeeding (Imam)?"

I then said,

"Why will that be so, may Allah take my souls in service for your cause?"

He said,

"You will not see him in person. It will not lawful for you to pronounce his name."

I then asked,

"How then will we speak of him?"

He said,

"Say, ‘The Divine Authority from the family of Muhammad (s.a)."

12th Imam [a]

Regarding his explicit designation to the station of divine leadership, there is the

tradition transmitted by Shaykh al-Saduq from Muhammad bin ‘Ali bin Majilawayh, from

MuÎammad bin Yahya al-Attar, from Ja’far bin Muhammad bin Malik al-Fazariy Mu’awiya bin Hakim and

Muhammad bin Ayyub bin Nuh and Muhammad bin ‘Uthman al-‘Amriy,[ Translator’s note: This particular gentleman was the second special deputy of the Twelfh ImÁm (a.s.) during his minor occultation.] that they said:

“We were a group of forty men in the house of Abu MuÎammad al-Hasan bin ‘Ali (a.s.) when he presented to us his son and said:

‘This is your Imam after me and my successor to you. Obey him and do not divide and disunite after me in matters of your religion, for you will be destroyed. However, you will not see him after today.”

They said;

“We departed from his presence and a few days later Abu Muhammad passed away.”[ Kamal al-Din vol 2, pg 435.]

Al-Kafi Vol.1 H 864, Ch. 76, h 5

Al-Husayn ibn Muhammad al-Ash‘ari from Mu‘alla ibn Muhammad from Ahmad ibn

Muhammad ibn ‘Abdallah who has said the following.

"(A letter) came out from abu Muhammad (a.s.) when al-Zubayri, may Allah condemn him, was killed. It said,

"This is the recompense for those who disregard Allah in the matters of the people whom He has

appointed as His authority over the creatures. He thought he could murder me and I do not

have a son. How did he experience the power of Allah in the matter. A boy was born to him

and he named him M.H.M.D. in the year two hundred fifty six. (Abbreviation stands for the

name of the Imam because of the prohibition to pronounce it in a complete word.)."

Now, we request again, provide us with the indication from the father, the 12th Imam[a] over the son Ahmad Ismail proving his Imamate, like it has been the case and requirement for the rest. The 12th Imam[a] was in contact with shias through his 4 special representatives for around 70 years called the Ghaybah Sugrah. This contact was more than any of the other 11 Imam’s lifespan. Yet we have indication from those 11 Imams for their successor sons whether the atmosphere was of freedom or imprisonment. Indicate to us even a single letter or hadith from the 12th Imam[a] regarding the successor, Ahmad Ismail, for every Imam[a] I showed you have passed the test of the criteria.

If you fail, that means the 12th Imam[a] has not appointed any successor as of today. Rather if there is any –he would appoint after his reappearance for countless hadiths that we have shared in our previous articles and series state not to follow any Qaim or claimant before the reappearance of the 12th Imam[a]. If you cannot produce the indication from the 12th Imam[a], it means your Ahmad Ismail is a fake claimant crying for Bay’ah while he is supposed to remain the Silent Imam today according to the traditions concerning the succeeding claimant.

Now since HusseinTheShortComer, he was not able to produce the clear evidence we required for the acceptance of any Imam –the father’s indication, he thought he could take us on a ride in his boat of dreamy interpretations to make some sense of “Imam” Ahmad Hassan’s legitimacy. Let us explore them:

“So basically, the Ahlulbayt (pbut) have concealed the name of the Mahdi to protect him from the Children of Fatima (as), i.e. to protect him from the Shia:

From Abi Khaled Al-Kabili he says: When Ali ibn Al-Hussein a.s passed away I entered to Muhammad ibn Ali Al-Baqer a.s and said may Allah make me your ransom, I knew mylonging to your father and how I missed him from among the people he said:You have told the truth O Aba Khaled what do you need? I said:Your father has described that the companion of the matter in a description that if you see him on any of the streets you will grab him by the hand. He said: What do you need O Aba Khaled? He said:I want you to tell me his name so I can know his name He says:You have asked me by Allah O Aba Khaled about a question that is intense,and you have asked me about a matter that if I told anybody I would have told you also, and you have asked me about a matter that if Banu [Children of] Fatima knew him, they would have relentlessly cut him into pieces one by one"

*Bihar Al-Anwar v.51 p.31

It is quite well known who is this Qaim or Mahdi when referred in any tradition [we have taken care of it in our first article over this issue, please refer for the proofs], and whose life and identity had to be protected so stringently that even his name was forbidden to be pronounced - up till his reappearance, & for whose protection Allah put him into the Ghaybah. If the people would have got any indication towards his weherabouts, they would cut him to peaces for they had heard from the Prophet’s time itself about this Mahdi, the 9th from the Children of Hussein[a], & the last of the 12 Imams, who would rise after his disappearance and spread justice from the east to west in the World and bring an end to corruption.

But the Short Comer tries to emphasize that the Mahdi whom the people are trying to identify and eliminate since the era of our Aimmahs is none other that Ahmad Ismail [i.e. our Imam who subscribed to Facebook] today, by the following points of his:

Hence it must be protected and kept a secret, kept hidden until its time arrives:

Imam Al Baaqer a.s"From the riser are two names,one is hidden and the other is revealed. As for the one that is hidden it is Ahmad and the one that is revealed it is Muhammad"

Kamal Al Deen p.653 v.2 door 57

Already answered in Article 2 which discloses who the Uknown Imam is. It refers to the 12th Imam[a], and the matter has been made clear.

So then, we can conclude that Imam Mahdi [as], the 12th Imam, will mention his son the First Mahdi [as] using symbols to keep him protected from Banu [children of] Fatima [as] :

From Ali son of Ibraheem son of Mihzyaar from Imam Al Mahdi pbuh when he was asked about when will the matter arrive, he said:.."a year of such and such, at then there will emerge a beast of the earth from between the Safa and Marwa and with it is the staff of Moses and the ring of Solomon leading the people to the gathering"

*Besharat Al Islam p.236

So this creature of the Earth has Moses' [as] staff :

Imam Ali pbuh says:"And the great Sideeq (trustee/believer) will walk with the guiding banner and the sword of Tholfiqaar..and with him is the staff of Moses" *Besharat Al Islam p.100

The guiding banner is with the Yamani , who comes before Imam Mahdi [as] and has the most guided banner. And he leads people to Imam Mahdi , "he calls to your Sahib [alZaman a.s.]". So this Beast of the Earth which leads people to the gathering, where will it come from?

It was asked to Imam Abi Abdullah pbuh(Imam Jaafer a.s): ( When will be the emergence may Allah make your ransom? He said pbuh: If He willed for the one that will have the matter and people, He said:Will he have a sign before it? He said pbuh: Yes,numerous signs the emergence of the creature of the earth from the East).

*Bihar Al Anwar v.83 p.62, *Gaibat Al Toosi p.436

This is the Yemeni from the East:

The Prophet pbuh took the hand of Al-Abbas and the hand of Ali a.s and said: "There shall be a man from the offspring of this man(Abbas) who shall fill the earth with injustice and tyranny, and there shall be a man from the offspring of this man(Ali) who shall spread the earth with justice and tranquility, so if you see this happening, then it is incumbent on you to go with the man who is a Yemeni; for he shall come from the East, and he is the one with the banner of the Mahdi."

Reference:

→AlMahdi alMuntather alMaw'ood, v.1 p.107, Door.4, Hadith.3

And so this is the Father saying something about his son, the First Mahdi . And also we have a Dua from Imam Mahdi [as] :

In a long Dua narrated from Imam Mahdi [as] which is specifically about him so that his followers can recite it, narrated by Sheikh alTusi:

"O Allah give him (Imam Mahdi a.s.) in himself, his offspring, his Shia, his subjects, his close followers, his followers, his enemies and all the people of Earth whatever pleases and satisfies him [blessings for his Shia and defeat for his enemies]" ... "And pray upon Your Guardian and the Guardians of Your Promise and the Imams from his children..."

*Mosbaah alMotahajid lilTusi, p.408-409

Here is our friend now trying to gift a new title to Ahmad Ismail. Ahmad Ismail is the Dabatul Ardh, the Creature of the Earth. And he is now trying to justify it by connecting one-two similar words between Yamani and Dabatul Ardh in different hadiths. Now it is time to expose where these dreamers and their Ahmad Ismail stand in terms of reliability for good. In the following traditions we show that this title, like the title of Amir al Mo’mineen, is only restricted to Imam Ali[a], and it cannot be shared.

Dabatul Ardh

Chapter Thirty-four: Rajat (The Return)

Pg 341

30- Tafsir Qummi: Ubayy has narrated from Ibne Abu Umair from Abu Basir

from Imam Ja’far Sadiq (a.s.) that he said:

“Once the Messenger of Allah (s.a.w.s.) came to Amirul Momineen (a.s.)

while the latter was asleep in the mosque; he had made a heap of sand and

rested his head on it. The Holy Prophet (s.a.w.s.) shook his leg and said: “O

Daabbatullaah! Get up!” A companion who witnessed this asked, “O

Messenger of Allah (s.a.w.s.)! Shall we address each other with this name?”

He replied,

“No, by Allah it is restricted only for him (Ali) and he is the

Daabba that Allah has mentioned in His book…”

“And when the word shall come to pass against them, We shall bring

forth for them a creature from the earth that shall talk to them, because

people did not believe in Our communications.” (Surah Naml 27:82)

Then the Messenger of Allah (s.a.w.s.) said: O Ali

, in the last period of

time the Almighty Allah will bring you out in the best form and you will be

having a seal with which you will mark your enemies.

Pg368

65- Muntakhabul Basair: Saad has narrated from Ibne Hisham from Barqi

from Muhammad bin Sinan or from someone else from Abdullah bin Sinan from His

Eminence, Abi Abdullah Imam Ja’far Sadiq (a.s.) that he said the Messenger of Allah

(s.a.w.s.) said:

“When my Lord carried me up to Meraj He revealed to me from behind

the veil whatever He wanted to and spoke to me about whatever He liked.

Among which He said:

….O Muhammad, I am Allah, and there is no deity except Me and there is

nothing before Me. I am the last and there is nothing after Me. I am the

apparent and there is nothing more apparent than Me. I am the hidden and

there is nothing more hidden than Me. There is no deity other than Me. I am

the knower of everything.

O Muhammad, Ali is the first of all the Imams from whom covenant is

taken.

O Muhammad, Ali is one whose soul will be captured last of all the

Imams; he is the same Daabba that will speak to the people after emerging

from the earth….”

Pg420

3- Narrated to us Muhammad bin Abbas from Ja’far bin Muhammad bin Hasan

from Abdullah bin Muhammad Ziyat from Muhammad that is Ibne Junaid from

Mufaddal bin Salih from Jabir from Abu Abdullah Jadali that:

“Once I came to Ali Ibne Abi Talib (a.s.) and he said:

I am Dabbatul

Ardh.”

Pg421

6- Narrated to us Ahmad bin Muhammad bin Saeed from Hasan Salmi from

Ayyub bin Nuh from Safwan from Yaqub bin Shuaib from Imran bin Mitham from

Abaya that a person came to Amirul Momineen (a.s.) and said:

“Please tell me something about Dabbatul Ardh.”

He said: “You want me to do that?”

He replied: “I want to know something about him.”

Imam (a.s.) said: “That Daabba will be a believer, reciting the Quran

having faith in Allah; eating and frequenting the markets.”

7- Narrated to us Husain bin Ahmad from Muhammad bin Isa from Safwan a

similar tradition with the addition that the inquirer asked:

“Who is it, O Amirul Momineen (a.s.)?”

He replied: “May your mother mourn you

, it is Ali.”

Pg 422

11- Narrated to us Ahmad bin Muhammad bin Hasan Faqih from Ahmad bin

Nasih from Husain bin Alwan from Saad bin Zarif from Asbagh bin Nubatah that he

went to Amirul Momineen (a.s.) to find him eating bread, vinegar and olive oil.

I asked: “O Amirul Momineen (a.s.), the Almighty Allah has said:

“And when the word shall come to pass against them, We shall bring

forth for them a creature from the earth that shall talk to them, because

people did not believe in Our communications.” (Surah Naml 27:82)

Who is implied by ‘a creature from the earth’ in this verse?

He replied:

“It is the same Daabba, which is eating bread, vinegar and

olive oil.”

Pg 423

12- Narrated to us Husain bin Ahmad from Muhammad bin Isa from Yunus bin

Abdur Rahman from Samaa bin Mahran from Fazal bin Zubair from Asbagh bin

Nubatah that once Muawiyah told him:

“O Shia, you think that Ali is Dabbatul Ardh?”

I said that we believed thus but the Jews are also of the same view.

Muawiyah summoned Rasul Jalut and said: “Woe be on you, have you

found anything mentioned about Dabbatul Ardh in your books?”

“Yes, it is a man.”

“Do you know his name?”

“Yes, his name is Eliya.”

Muawiyah turned to me and said: “O Asbagh, woe be on you; how close

are Eliya and Aliyyan!”

Pg423

14- Narrated to us Muhammad bin Hasan bin Sabah from Husain bin Hasan

from Ali bin Hakam from Aban bin Uthman from Abdur Rahman bin Siyabah and

Yaqub bin Shuaib from Salih bin Mitham that he asked Imam Muhammad Baqir

(a.s.) to narrate a tradition.

“….I again said: Now I am narrating it.

If I narrate correctly, instead of

saying that it is right you must keep quiet and if I am wrong, you should

correct it.

He said: This is easy for me.

I said:

You Imams are of the view that Imam Ali (a.s.) is Dabbatul Ardh.

The Imam remained silent. That is the correct tradition was narrated.”

THE PROMISED MAHDI

“And lastly, I would just like to share this Hadith which clearly shows that it was not necessary to know about the 12 Mahdis at the time of the 12 Imams, rather the 12 Imams were sufficient:

From Abi Abdullah Ja’afer bin Muhammed AlSadiq (pbut) in that he said: The Will descended, from Heaven, to the Messenger of Allah (pbuhahf) as a sealed book/letter. No sealed letter had descended upon the Messenger of Allah (pbuhahf) except the Will(Wasiya). So Gabriel [as] said: “O Muhammed this is your Will, for your Nation [in regards] to the people of your house (ahlulbait).“ The Messenger of Allah (pbuhahf) said: “Who is my ahlulbait, O Gabriel?” Gabriel replied: “Allah’s Excellent One is among them, and his progeny. He will inherit from you the knowledge of Prophecy until Abraham [as].” It had seals on it. So Ali [as] opened the first seal, and he passed away when he entrusted it with him. Then Hassan [as] opened the second seal, and passed away when he entrusted it with him. Then Hussein [as] opened the third seal. He found in it [the command] to fight, kill and die. So he emerged with a group towards martyrdom. There is no martyrdom except with you. So he did that, and handed it (the Will) over to Ali bin Hussein (pbut) and passed away. Then Ali bin Hussein [as] opened the fourth seal and found in it [the command] to say nothing and stay silent when knowledge is concealed [by others]. Then he handed it over to Muhammed bin Ali (pbut). He opened the fifth seal and found in it [the command] to: explain the Book of Allah the AllMighty, speak the truth about your father, bequeath the knowledge to your son, reform the ummah, say the truth during fear or safety and do not fear except Allah. So he did that. Then he passed it over to the one that succeeded him.” Mu’aadh bin Katheer narrates: I said to him: “And are you that person?” He replied: “There is nothing left for you in this except that you [must] go out, O Mu’aadh, and narrate it from me. Yes I am that person. Until [the successors] number up to twelve names.” Then he became silent, so I asked: “Then who?” So he said: “That is sufficient for you.

*Ghaiba alNu'mani p52-53”

Alhamdulillah, he closed his arguments by exposing the real Will. It is not some reference from Ghaybah Tusi, the Sahib al Amr comes with. Nor does the hadith inside Ghaybah Tusi book mentioning their Will have 12 golden seals wrapped around the particular page from Tusi’s Book.

We have in other traditions about the Will that it descended having

12 golden seals, so thus the Aimmahs[a] even revealed the overall number of seals in the Will. Breaking each seal would reveal instructions for the Sahib al Amr of the time. For the hadiths & references, please refer to Episode 8.

Similarly, this information the Aimmahs[a] revealed to us about the number of seals, is identical to what Sheikh Tusi and Saduq's aqeedah testifies similarly, that Imammat is limited to the 12, it will not increase nor decrease, and in our time of ghaybah whoever latches onto another Qaim beside Hujjah ibn Hassan[a], has deviated. So the last translated phrase in the quoted hadith, “that is sufficient for you” , would make more sense to indicate the fact – that is all there is, for related hadiths even revealed the overall number of seals in the Will to be 12 in number [check Episode 8] , in case random people like HusseintheShortComer popped up and started interpreting for us.

[Abu al-Qasim informed me on the authority of Muhammad b.Ya’qub, on the authority of Ali b. Ibrahim, on the authority of his father (Ibrahim b.Hashim), on the authority of Ibn Abi Umayr, on the authority of Sa’id b. Ghazwan, on the authority of Abu Basi, on the authority of Abu Ja’far (al-Baqir), peace be upon him:] {Al-Kafi, I, 533, tradition no.15}

He (al-Baqir) said:

“After al-Husayn, there will be nine Imams, the ninth of them will be the one of them who will undertake the office for the rest of time (qa’im).”

Kitab al Irshad, by Shaykh Al Mufid,

Translated by I.K.A Howard (Lecturer in Arabic and Islamic Studies at the University of Edinburgh)

Pg 528, Chapter: The Twelvth Imam,

Under: The Reports of the Nomination of the Imamate of the Leader of the (Rest) of Time (Sahib al-Zaman) the Twelvth of the Imams, the Blessings of God on them all, and an Explanation of the Evidence

Again, going back to the tradition that the Ansars try to use regarding the Tablet of Fatemah, to indicate Ahmad Hassan is mentioned as the last person in the Tablet:

First of all, Sheikh Kulayni names the chapter:

Chapter 126

The Statements and the Explicit Texts on Leadership with Divine Authority) of the Twelve Imams (a.s.)

Muhammad ibn Yahya and Muhammad ibn 'Abdallah have narrated from 'Abdallah ibn

Ja'far from al-Hassan ibn Zarif and Ali ibn Muhammad from Salih ibn abu Hammad from

Bakr ibn Salih from 'Abd al-Rahman ibn Salim from abu Basir from abu 'Abdallah (a.s.) whohas said the following

"Once my father said to Jabir ibn 'Abdallah al-Ansari, 'I need your help in certain issue.

When do you think it will be convenient for you we meet privately and I will ask you about

it.?" He said, "Whenever you would like will be all right for me." One day when they met

each other he said, "O Jabir, tell me about the tablet that you saw in the hand of my greatgrandmother,

Fatima (a.s.), daughter of the Messenger of Allah. Tell me of what she said to you about the tablet and the writing on it?"

Jabir then said, "I ask Allah to testify (to the truth of what I experienced that day). Once I

went to see your great grandmother Fatime (a.s.) in the life time of the Messenger of Allah.

I congratulated for the birth of al-Husayn (a.s.). I saw in her hand a green tablet that I think

was made of Emerald (precious gems). I saw on it a white writing that was shining like the color of sun.

I then said to her, "May Allah take my soul and the souls of my parents in service for your cause,

O daughter of the Messenger of Allah, what is this tablet?"

She said, "This is a tablet that Allah has given as a gift to His Messenger. In it there is the name of my father,

the name of my husband, the names of my two sons and the names of the executors of the wills of my (special) descendants.

My father gave it to me as a gift and glad news." Jabir then said,

"Your great grandmother (a.s.) then gave the tablet to me. I read it and made a copy of it." My father then said,

"O Jabir can you show that copy (that made from the tablet) to me?"

He said,

"Yes, I can show it to you." My father went with him to his house and he brought to light a

tablet of parchment. He then said, "O Jabir, look carefully at your writing to see how read it for you."

Jabir then kept looking at his handwriting while my father read and his reading was exactly letter by

letter the same as what Jabir had in his copy. Jabir theen said,

"I ask Allah totestify to the truth of my words that this is what I saw was written on the tablet."

In the name of Allah, the Beneficent, the merciful

This a document from Allah, the Most Majestic, the Most Wise, for Muhammad, His Prophet (s.a), His light, His embassador, His barrier and His guide (for people). Jibril, the trusted spirit has brought from the Lord of the worlds. "O Muhammad acknowledge the greatness of My names and pay thanks for My bounties. Do not hide My favors. I am the Allah and there is no lord besides Me. I break down the transgressors and grant wealth to the oppressed. I am the One Who has established the religion. I am Allah. There is no lord besides I. Whoever would expect to receive any distinction from someone other than Me or have fear of the justice of someone other Me I will cause him to suffer a torment the like of which I would cause no one else of the creatures of the world to suffer. I must be worshipped and in Me you must trust.

I have not sent any prophet without, up on the completion of his days, appointing the executorof his will. I have given preference to you over the prophets and I have given preference to the executor of your will over the executors of the wills of the other prophets. I have granted you honor through your two brave grandsons, al-Hassan and al-Husayn. I have made al-Hassan to be the treasure of my knowledge after the completion of the time of his father. I have made al-Husayn to be the keeper of My revelation. I have granted him nobility through martyrdom and made his end triumphant. He will be the best of the martyrs and of the highest degree in the rank of the martyrs. I have kept My perfect word with him and My extremely clear authority and proof available for him. Through his descendant I will give good rewards or cause people to suffer torments. The first of them will Ali ibn al-Husayn, master of the worshippers, and the beauty of My friends of the past then his son who will be very similar to his grand father, the praised one, Muhammad al-Baqir, the one who will be very deeply founded in My knowledge and the source of wisdom from Me. Those who will have doubts about Ja'far will soon be destroyed. Whoever would reject him would be like one who would reject Me. The true words have already come from Me that I will dignify the position of Ja'farand will grant him joy and happiness for his followers, supporters and friends.

After him Musa will live at the time of a blind, confusing and dark mischief. (He will live

among the people) because the system of obedience to Me does not break down and my

authority (proof of My existence) does not remain obscure. The thirst (for knowledge and

guidance) of my friends will be quenched with sufficient measure. Whoever would reject any of them

he has rejected my favors. Whoever would change my signs and verses of my book he has excused with lies.

Woe is to those who would fabricate lies and reject (the truth) after the completion of the time of Musa, My servant,

My beloved, My chosen one about Ali (al-Rida ). (Ali al-Rida) who isMy wali (the one who possesses Divine Authority)

My supporter, the one on whom I will place the task of prophet-hood and examine how he would deal with it.

An arrogant devil will murder him. He will be buried in the city build by the virtuous servant (of Allah) next to the worst of My creature.

The words of truth have already been established that I will grant him joy and happiness with the birth of his son, Muhammad,

his successor and the heir of his knowledge. He is the the mine of My knowledge, the right place for My secrets and My authority

over My creature. Whoever would believe in him I will make paradise his dwelling and will grant him the ability to intercede for seventy people from his family of whom everyone would have become subject to Hellfire.I will make the end for his son, Ali, to arrive at salvation.

Ali, is My wali (the one whopossesses Divine Authority), My supporter, the testimony in My creatures and My trustee in My revelation.

From him I will make to come out a preacher to My way and a treasure of My Knowledge, al-Hassan.

I will complete it with his son (M.H.M.D.) a blessing for the worlds. In him will be found the perfection of Musa (Moses)

the beauty of Jesus and the patience of Ayyub. My friends in his time will become weak.

Their heads will be sent as gifts like theheads of the Turks and Daylam. They will be murdered and burned.

They will live in fear, frightened and fearful. The earth will be stained with their blood and wailing and lamentations

will become wide spread in their women. These will possess My authority and through them Iwill remove the blind and

dark mischief. Through them I will remove uncertainties, sufferings and shackles. These are the ones upon whom the

blessings and forgiveness of their Lord descend and they are the ones who provide guidance.

'Abd al-Rahman ibn Salim has said that abu Basir said,

"Even if you would hear no other Hadith expect this it will be enough for you. Protect it against everyone except the deserving people."

So Allah even identified them.

And Ahmad is not included. It stops at our 12th Imam[a.s].

Edited by MAFHHM