Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Chaotic Muslem

What Have You Watched Recently? [OFFICIAL THREAD]

Rate this topic

6 hours ago, Mohammed-Mehdi said:

I don't speak Turkish, but this seems quite disturbing.

l watched the last few minutes. The theme is the negative influence video games have on people and how some people imitate what games they play. lncIuded in this are excerpts from the Friday, ldes of March, 2019 Christchurch, NZ massacre.

15 hours ago, hasanhh said:

l watched the last few minutes. The theme is the negative influence video games have on people and how some people imitate what games they play. lncIuded in this are excerpts from the Friday, ldes of March, 2019 Christchurch, NZ massacre.

Thank you but I believe that the larger subject of the video is about games that carry anti-Jslamic (subliminal)messages.

1 hour ago, Mohammed-Mehdi said:

Thank you but I believe that the larger subject of the video is about games that carry anti-Jslamic (subliminal)messages.

subliminals has been a controversial, pretty much dismissed, subject.

As l remember, the suggestive and symbolics 'work' on the human mind. 

One test on subliminals had three groups, No subliminals, no subliminals with odors, and subliminal messages. The testers found they could get  food ideas (thoughts or cravings) by faint odors but never with subliminals.

2 hours ago, hasanhh said:

subliminals has been a controversial, pretty much dismissed, subject.

As l remember, the suggestive and symbolics 'work' on the human mind. 

One test on subliminals had three groups, No subliminals, no subliminals with odors, and subliminal messages. The testers found they could get  food ideas (thoughts or cravings) by faint odors but never with subliminals.

More research is needed before one can be certain. What is certain is that the " elitist " are obsessed with it, and we as Muslims know the value of not looking at certain things. 
Just look up hidden sublimminal messages in Disney (warning: graphic content). Furthermore, even if it has no effect at all, which it is not the case, then still it does matter if they hide such evil things where they greatly disrespect the Quran, etc. 

5 hours ago, Mohammed-Mehdi said:

More research is needed before one can be certain. What is certain is that the " elitist " are obsessed with it, and we as Muslims know the value of not looking at certain things. 
Just look up hidden sublimminal messages in Disney (warning: graphic content). Furthermore, even if it has no effect at all, which it is not the case, then still it does matter if they hide such evil things where they greatly disrespect the Quran, etc. 

What is the point in researching a dead-end subject --unless you are applying for a gov't grant? 

Start with a number. ln this case a fraction. ~1/24. The quickest the eye normally retains an image is ~1/24th of a second.. When motion pictures were developed, the normal frame rate was set at 30 frames per second to make working witn 60 cycle AC easier. On an inconsistant basis, the eye will notice a 1/30th of a second image when it coincides with your 1/24th of a second image; every 720 frames. Already you have your first problem with subliminals: You and l watch the same film. lf you have a subliminal intake l Iikely do not. Most simply: if you are at a subliminal coincidence, my 24 frames per second is not yours. l can be on anyone of your other 23 frames [excluding also any myriad of tenths, hundredths, thousandths of a frame additional differencial offsets].

Another problem is you have not defined "elitist".

Nor have you explained any said obsession.

l was watching dw.com Made in Germany this morning. They were flashing images at a high rate. l saw one l thought l recognized so l went online to rerun the program for my self. l was 'correct' in recognizing the image and l 'caught' a lot of color details.  l haven't gone back to estimate the image time, but my guesstimate is about a twelfth of a second.

@hasanhh They are relevant.

• 1. You don't have evidence that filling subliming massages, and not just flashing images in the background but all sorts of messages do not have a significant effect, while there is reason to believe it does.
  • 2. Mainstream media has done this on a large scale for a long time. Games, movies, TV, background nudes in children movies, more then 100 times writing SEX in the background of Disney movies, showing erections in children movies, dirty jokes in Spongebob, whispers/spoken evil messages. Most of these messages are not even noticed by us common people, even if you are looking for them.
  • 3. The vicious owners of these mass media care a lot about symbolism, just like their ancestors. Look at where the Queen insisted on marrying. Look at the written language of the Pharao's. Watch The Arrivals documentary episodes in regards to mass media. 
Edited by Hameedeh
Edit was made.

The Power of Nightmares
Century of the Self
The Trap: What Happened to our Dream of Freedom?
Bitter Lake
All Watched Over by Machines of Loving Grace
Hypernormalization (All by my BBC establishment contrarian, Adam Curtis)

Portlandia
The Message (1976... amazing film despite the lack of Arab actors)
The Visual Bible
The Secret of Kells (the animation is beyond gorgeous)
Persepolis (same as above in my opinion)
The Hobbit (parts 1, 2, & 3)
Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves (Morgan Freeman as Ahzeem = coolest and most sympathetic character, Kevin Costner doesn't do an English accent at all)
Kingdom of Heaven (really great example of how awful the crusaders were)
Enemy at the Gates (because I love seeing portrayals of Nazis being defeated in battle)

Began Fauda (season 3) last night

On 5/9/2020 at 8:10 PM, GD41586 said:

Persepolis (same as above in my opinion)

Salam it's produced professionally but it's full of lies about Iran like giving keys of Paradise to children during Iran -Iraq war & introducing soviet fans (Tudeh Party of Iran) as freedom fighter for democracy in Iran. 

Sayyed Ammar Nakshawani 2020 Ramadan lectures, one by one, everyday. 

On 5/20/2020 at 1:14 AM, Ashvazdanghe said:

Salam it's produced professionally but it's full of lies about Iran like giving keys of Paradise to children during Iran -Iraq war & introducing soviet fans (Tudeh Party of Iran) as freedom fighter for democracy in Iran. 

Salam, It was well received in America, so I had kind of figured that Marjane wasn't exactly giving an objective picture of the revolution, as her parents had shipped her off to Europe in the aftermath, which means that they weren't supportive of it.

One thing that pains me, breaks my heart, is America's antagonistic relationship to Iran. Massomeh told me that even the Supreme Leaders don't "hate Americans", they just pity the American people and how our leadership has essentially debased & enslaved us to a godless culture wherein we are told that we are "free" but that we are really anything but free.

You can see how free you are in America by trying to live a life that puts God (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) first in all that you do. You will not get far, especially if by putting God (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) first, you adhere to Islam. Although I do suspect that far-left elements in America (naively) think that they can corrupt Islam and use it as hard power for implementing their own agendas (usually very pro-LGBT, anti-child, anti-traditional family, anti-religion, feminist, drug permissive, etc)

I love the art though & realize that it's just a movie, so that a lot of it is likely embellished to the nth degree.

#EurovisionAgain from the in Europe famous Eurovision is trending locally. Some years ago a Dutch comedian made a parody song and it was aired on national TV.Not only is Israel allowed to participate with them but has hosted the contest various times. (the subtitles are not exactly correct but you get the point)

#FreePalestine
Edited by Mohammed-Mehdi

Actually, listen to.

24minutes of 3 segments  https://www.iheart.com/podcast/1119-daily-dive-29220738/episode/weekend-edition-protests-turn-peaceful-covid-63587319/ 

Another George Floyd autopsy: multiple causes contributing to his death; had amphetamines in his system which explains one 9-11 call describing Floyd as "out of it or drunk." 

Another segment is about C-19, black toes, infecting the blood vessels, damage to organs other than heart-lungs.

And more.

"LSD is back"  DeutscheWelle, 2019

The first 5 minutes is a decent set piece, but the next twenty are drawn out.

At 25 minutes it gets interesting with the findings and problems associated with "micro-dosing" LSD.

"Trust the Mushrooms" as in "Trust the Truffles" --which have psybocilin in them. Legal in the Netherlands.

It's about Valerie Plame and the false evidence that led to the 2003 invasion of Iraq. Great drama and a useful education.

2180d0ca1678d0d7252789bc823ead9df8c2b458