Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
5a49

Farewell Lebanon

Rate this topic

Farewell my country Lebanon for the Salafists have conquered your North.

Al Hamdulillah I come from Jabal Amel

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JuwuWXcFkbs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bi9-fkIzv_w

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tjF9LL0_Gxg

It's funny how you do not mention the Allawite Gangs running around Tripoli, with weapons and aid sent from Syria to help kill and suppress anti-Syrian protestors in Tarablous. These people you show in the videos, are a direct output of the brutality Assad has raged in Syria since last year. Expect it to only get worse.

It's funny how you do not mention the Allawite Gangs running around Tripoli, with weapons and aid sent from Syria to help kill and suppress anti-Syrian protestors in Tarablous. These people you show in the videos, are a direct output of the brutality Assad has raged in Syria since last year. Expect it to only get worse.

What do you mean you expect it only to get worse? I am sure you really mean that you wish they would move south. I don't even know why they allow scumbags like you on this forum.

What do you mean you expect it only to get worse? I am sure you really mean that you wish they would move south. I don't even know why they allow scumbags like you on this forum.

To answer your question, yes the unrest in Tripoli will spread to south Lebanon. And actually Assad wants to drag all of Lebanon into the Syrian conflict, as it will detach attention from himself.

Regarding the Alawites in Tripoli. It is well known that they are die-heart supporters of Assad, and serve as Assad's eyes and ears in Lebanon. And they are well armed, even better than the Sunni militas. They also have support from Hezbollah. If they are living in a small enclave surrounded by Sunni Muslims, than they should not start trouble with their Sunni neighbors. But they do regardless, because they follow orders from outside of Lebanon. And they want to start a sectarian conflict in Lebanon. They will reap what they sow if they continue on this path.

To answer your question, yes the unrest in Tripoli will spread to south Lebanon. And actually Assad wants to drag all of Lebanon into the Syrian conflict, as it will detach attention from himself.

Regarding the Alawites in Tripoli. It is well known that they are die-heart supporters of Assad, and serve as Assad's eyes and ears in Lebanon. And they are well armed, even better than the Sunni militas. They also have support from Hezbollah. If they are living in a small enclave surrounded by Sunni Muslims, than they should not start trouble with their Sunni neighbors. But they do regardless, because they follow orders from outside of Lebanon. And they want to start a sectarian conflict in Lebanon. They will reap what they sow if they continue on this path.

massive fail @ trolling Justice4all...

massive fail @ trolling Justice4all...

I am not Justice4all. This is my first username on this board. Ask the moderators if you do not believe me. They can do a I.P check. You coming on every thread and calling people Justice4all is the actual trolling. Stick to the topic or leave.

I am not Justice4all. This is my first username on this board. Ask the moderators if you do not believe me. They can do a I.P check. You coming on every thread and calling people Justice4all is the actual trolling. Stick to the topic or leave.

Want to stick to the topic ? cool. i will

Now tell me how your salafi friends are going to reach south lebanon ? how they will successively pull off victory. Im very curious

Sadly, another dream of yours which is impossible to materialize... Things like this would not last more than a day or two in the south... Do you guys just sit in a cafe and excitingly talk about the downfall of Shi'aahs or is this just a sad result your toilet thinking? Your only true thrones...

Want to stick to the topic ? cool. i will

Now tell me how your salafi friends are going to reach south lebanon ? how they will successively pull off victory. Im very curious

They cant...thats y they pick on a weak minority...and they cant even finish with them..

It took the Pro-America Sunna Coalition 9 hours to get into the office of Chaker Berjewi which included around 10-15 people in the office.

Edited by RoAcHy

They cant...thats y they pick on a weak minority...and they cant even finish with them..

It took the Pro-America Sunna Coalition 9 hours to get into the office of Chaker Berjewi which included around 10-15 people in the office.

And this from inside their own so-called Sunni stronghold in Tareeq Al'Jdideh... And in the end he escaped... Shreek, holeh ra7 yenda3asso ta7t ejrein el kheil bel ma3rakeh el'ta7neh areeban... Mesh 3arfeene keef baddon yeklou... Amma bel a7ra, meklino w nekrino... 3ambi ba3b3o bass... Just because they played too much counter-strike when they where kids, now they think they want to "liberate" Leb... Y'Allah 3amb fakker ejeh bi shahr Ramadan, shte2nah lal drama, nshouf shou 3ambi seer 3al ard... ;-) Sheel ya 7sane... Tehehe

And this from inside their own so-called Sunni stronghold in Tareeq Al'Jdideh... And in the end he escaped... Shreek, holeh ra7 yenda3asso ta7t ejrein el kheil bel ma3rakeh el'ta7neh areeban... Mesh 3arfeene keef baddon yeklou... Amma bel a7ra, meklino w nekrino... 3ambi ba3b3o bass... Just because they played too much counter-strike when they where kids, now they think they want to "liberate" Leb... Y'Allah 3amb fakker ejeh bi shahr Ramadan, shte2nah lal drama, nshouf shou 3ambi seer 3al ard... ;-) Sheel ya 7sane... Tehehe

Iza min fallet atfal kashefet el mahdi bye7tallo tareek jdeedi bi se3ten iza 2azzamit ma3on

IP means nothing and a 3 year old can get around the IP issue. It's funny you show up a week after Justice4all is banned, post the same stupid articles coming from the same sources, make the same lame jokes. participate in the same threads, and have the same obsession with Tripoli. I even got you to admit to your fantasy of the salafi gangs from Tripoli traveling south.

Guest Zahratul_Islam

Everything with you is a "well known." It is well known Maliki is a dictator. It is well known he is the new face of Kurdish oppression. It is a well known fact that the Alawites in Tripoli have some kind of strategic significance. It is well known that Southern Lebanon should be wary of the unrest.

You would benefit greatly from a little bit of skepticism, cynicism, and a whole lot of research.

(salam)

With all due respect, your a fail in life, and need to educate yourself more.

Why do ppl actually think Assad started this?

Do they not know that history has indeed written Syria WILL BE destroyed?

Do you not know Imam Ali said Sufyani comes from Syria after three sides destroy each other completely?

Do you not realize that all this happening in Syria, is to push Assad out the way, and open the way for a new leading party?

The salafis are already declaring, and pledging their allegiance to a certain somebody from Jordan :wacko:

It is up to you guys to catch up and realize what is going on, dont be so ignorant

Assad is a maskeen caught in a dangerous game, yet he probably think it'll blow off, but we KNOW WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN !

(salam)

With all due respect, your a fail in life, and need to educate yourself more.

Why do ppl actually think Assad started this?

Do they not know that history has indeed written Syria WILL BE destroyed?

Do you not know Imam Ali said Sufyani comes from Syria after three sides destroy each other completely?

Do you not realize that all this happening in Syria, is to push Assad out the way, and open the way for a new leading party?

The salafis are already declaring, and pledging their allegiance to a certain somebody from Jordan :wacko:

It is up to you guys to catch up and realize what is going on, dont be so ignorant

Assad is a maskeen caught in a dangerous game, yet he probably think it'll blow off, but we KNOW WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN !

Man you're understanding of the Islamic Shia faith is not healthy, I suggest you go sit with a 'Alim that is smart

Edited by RoAcHy

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Ya Allah... That made my night.

Esp the yah dumb twink part lol hahahahahahahahahahaahahah + 10 brother + 10

Believe me I didn't mean that to try and be funny, those came out of anger... ;-) But now that you say it, yeah I guess it was pretty eh? Hahahahahahaha Akh khayyeh, holeh baddon el sormeyeh...

Everything with you is a "well known." It is well known Maliki is a dictator. It is well known he is the new face of Kurdish oppression. It is a well known fact that the Alawites in Tripoli have some kind of strategic significance. It is well known that Southern Lebanon should be wary of the unrest.

You would benefit greatly from a little bit of skepticism, cynicism, and a whole lot of research.

Are you really going to argue with this sad, blind, lost waste of human space? Everyone is prone to criticism, when most of us argue in this forum, it's simply out of differentiating views and opinions, based on our experiences, what we're reading and seeing on the ground. Sometimes out of boredom and at others just for the heck of it, for funz and lolz... But in the end, we all have a common ground, the Ahlulabyt s. However this lost case and his likes just blabber out of pure hatred for anything that's got to do with Shi'aahs. Every Shi'aah or pro-Shi'aah in power or not will have their flaws stripped and criticized not based on fairness and humanity, but based on pure hatred and 7oqod, it runs in their blood streams and still they're forcefully fed this more and more by their surroundings and societies... No need for us to waste too much breath on them. But I do admit they're good for laughs... At times...

Man you're understanding of the Islamic Shia faith is not healthy, I suggest you go sit with a 'Alim that is smart

3eeesh ya shreek, hayda ba3do ma shi... Bass ntebeh, 7asab houwweh w 3isabto, kolna el'ghalatt w honneh el sa7, kelna naymine w honneh fay2ine... :-) 3eeeeesh... 7atta eza a3ad ma3 3alim ma b'yettef2o ma3o, sar el'3alim kafer bi nazaron... Kheda 3a do7ok khayyeh... Ensah...

Ma3ash eltelleh, wein kanet el 7ayyeh bel Z cafe? Shou jeba la jouwwa? Bi Beirut kamein, w ess Hahaha, akeedeh enno el shabibeh fazzet men matare7a, if only I was there... Kent jeyeh 3a Leb boukra bi shaghleh daroureh for one week only though, bass laghayta, mesh me7erzeh, insha'Allah bi shahr Ramadan. Bet koun ba3dak honeek rayess? Y'Allah, kollo b'wa2to 7elou...

Its unhealthy to live off the teachings of our ahlulbayt a.s?

3eeesh ya shreek, hayda ba3do ma shi... Bass ntebeh, 7asab houwweh w 3isabto, kolna el'ghalatt w honneh el sa7, kelna naymine w honneh fay2ine... :-) 3eeeeesh... 7atta eza a3ad ma3 3alim ma b'yettef2o ma3o, sar el'3alim kafer bi nazaron... Kheda 3a do7ok khayyeh... Ensah...

Ma3ash eltelleh, wein kanet el 7ayyeh bel Z cafe? Shou jeba la jouwwa? Bi Beirut kamein, w ess Hahaha, akeedeh enno el shabibeh fazzet men matare7a, if only I was there... Kent jeyeh 3a Leb boukra bi shaghleh daroureh for one week only though, bass laghayta, mesh me7erzeh, insha'Allah bi shahr Ramadan. Bet koun ba3dak honeek rayess? Y'Allah, kollo b'wa2to 7elou...

No man bkoon sefaret..walla yareetak nzelet for a week...btw man iphone 5 is very soon..

Its unhealthy to live off the teachings of our ahlulbayt a.s?

It is unhealthy to believe ahlulbayt are like the way u think they r

It is unhealthy to believe ahlulbayt are like the way u think they r

What on earth are you talking about? Are you a shia?

Edit: the last question is obviously rhetorical since you are doubting some of our ahlulbayts knowledge........

Edited by Abbas0

What on earth are you talking about? Are you a shia?

Edit: the last question is obviously rhetorical since you are doubting some of our ahlulbayts knowledge........

No but how you interpret their knowledge is wrong..ur misguided, i pray u wake up one day

Edit: you're lame

Edited by RoAcHy

To answer your question, yes the unrest in Tripoli will spread to south Lebanon. ..

If one of the Salafist gangsters makes it past Jounia in one piece with his AK and sacs full of Saudi dinars, I'll be surprised. If one actually makes it to West Beirut, I'll eat raw kibbe (and I hate raw kibbe).

لَا يُقَاتِلُونَكُمْ جَمِيعًا إِلَّا فِي قُرًى مُّحَصَّنَةٍ أَوْ مِن وَرَاء جُدُرٍ بَأْسُهُمْ بَيْنَهُمْ شَدِيدٌ تَحْسَبُهُمْ جَمِيعًا وَقُلُوبُهُمْ شَتَّى ذَلِكَ بِأَنَّهُمْ قَوْمٌ لَّا يَعْقِلُونَ

59:14

Edited by Abu Hadi

If one of the Salafist gangsters makes it past Jounia in one piece with his AK and sacs full of Saudi dinars, I'll be surprised. If one actually makes it to West Beirut, I'll eat raw kibbe (and I hate raw kibbe).

لَا يُقَاتِلُونَكُمْ جَمِيعًا إِلَّا فِي قُرًى مُّحَصَّنَةٍ أَوْ مِن وَرَاء جُدُرٍ بَأْسُهُمْ بَيْنَهُمْ شَدِيدٌ تَحْسَبُهُمْ جَمِيعًا وَقُلُوبُهُمْ شَتَّى ذَلِكَ بِأَنَّهُمْ قَوْمٌ لَّا يَعْقِلُونَ

59:14

Ssantt ya Abu Hadi, A7ssanttttttt !!!!

Hehe

I only disagree on the raw kibbe thing, you don't know what you're missing once you get used to it... The feast of men... Along with Sawdahhhh... Mmmmmmmmmmm!

^^ Gosh haha, but too much of it is not good for the young ones... I know plenty people like that, a family I go to at times have a kid addicted to it, it's on his mind all the time that when there's hommos on the table, he asks his parents why is the "malseh" white today? Malseh's la7meh mad2ou2ah... He always begs for it...