Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
5a49

Farewell Lebanon

Rate this topic

Farewell my country Lebanon for the Salafists have conquered your North.

Al Hamdulillah I come from Jabal Amel

The country has roughly 40%+ Shia, 25% Christians, 10% Druze/other and 25% Sunnis. The sunnis are themselves split. And in the north, they're surrounded by christians and alawites. The small number of salafis there are contained by both the army and alawis. A small number of alawis overran them in a day and if it wasn't for the army they would have been running over the border to syria. I wouldn't be worrying too much about them.

The media hype about salafis is good for Lebanon though, as it's pushed the Jmayyil's away from the Saudis, and so the only Christian support base the Saudis have in Lebanon now is Geagea, who is a moron and his following is becoming ever so dismal.

What's more worrying for Lebanon is that social and moral corruption eating it from the inside, a corruption that can't be contained and is spreading like wildfire across all religious sects.

The Salafis have been inciting threats in Saida. Aside from their typical MO, I can't find much reason for this. I'd like to see their solutions to Lebanon's problems. Inshallah "al-Salaafeeyeh" bi wal3ooha bi Saida, ya Rabb.

I'll give it two hours. Ya3ne iza beleshna sa3a arb3a ba3d id dohr, ma bi roo7 3alayna 3asha.

Two hours.

Edited by asphyxiated

^^^

Yesterday Ahmad Al-Aseer, the new pubic-mop-beard publicly threatened Sayyed Hassan and Sir Nabeeh Berri to beware or he will not let them and their wives and children sleep soundly... He said "I am saying this from Saida, the doorway to Janoob! I dare you two, I defy you!!!!"

You should have seen his rant on TV....

Too bad I can't find an English link to this yet, nor has it been uploaded on YouTube apparently...

http://www.elnashra.com/news/show/489869/ (In Arabic)

He started out as a laughing stalk, but many idiots have started to "have heart in him", but this could easily die out unless the people from his side assassinate him to make him a martyr and ignite the people... Maybe I'm just being a bit paranoid ;-), but time will tell on this issue... I say, his rants, moaning and groaning will always be annoyingly loud and irritating as long as the unrest in Syria continues...

I don't think the Salafists have "conquered" the north quite yet.

However, whether you'd like to admit it or not, HA's arms will inevitably lead to an arms race with the Sunnis.

HA has to return to dialogue with the state and hopefully make an agreement, would like to see them dissolved into the army.

As for the Salafists, I consider them an enemy and the face of death. I fear they are going to be empowered once Assad falls.

I don't think the Salafists have "conquered" the north quite yet.

However, whether you'd like to admit it or not, HA's arms will inevitably lead to an arms race with the Sunnis.

HA has to return to dialogue with the state and hopefully make an agreement, would like to see them dissolved into the army.

As for the Salafists, I consider them an enemy and the face of death. I fear they are going to be empowered once Assad falls.

I would love to see HA not even have an army !!! I would love to see the Lebanese Nation have an army where it protects EVERYONE, and has fighter jets, tanks, anti-air missiles etc etc.. But unfortunately the Lebanese nation we know are not even capable of digging out a few terrorists from Naher el Bared, so unfortunately bro, no lol we cannot intergrate or discuss dialog because the same Lebanese Army, had generals in it that collaborated with Israel during the 2006 war, and it never did anything to help the shia of lebanon EVER.

I guess in a few generations time, when all the current warlords, sorry i meant leaders who are in politics now (that were responsible for the civil war) die out, then MAYBE we will have a true strong Lebanon. Thats if we havent sold all our daughters to the khaleej and west for a few measly dollars, and our women still have normal eyebrows and some self respect and dignity & the men stop arguiling outside their "shops" complaining there is no work.

Lebanon is in a bad state bro, if it wasnt for Hezbollah, we would be a hell of alot worse. At least they have the power to keep those crooks in the gov in check & Salafis up north

But unfortunately the Lebanese nation we know are not even capable of digging out a few terrorists from Naher el Bared,

Lebanese Army, had generals in it that collaborated with Israel during the 2006 war,

. Thats if we havent sold all our daughters to the khaleej and west for a few measly dollars, and our women still have normal eyebrows and some self respect and dignity & the men stop arguiling outside their "shops" complaining there is no work.

Hahahaha, I like these confessions.

Edited by Professor Higgins

^^^ Yeppp, it's sad how the world has become, the undignified Arab wold mostly, it's a pity how the undeniable ugly truth is, but don't even get me started on the Palos of Leb, not to mention the mega corruption of plenty of it's women that would litteraly do their "work" for just a bit over 3$. Now come on, everywhere has prostitution and zina, but wow at those prices, that's worse than undignified and lower than self-humiliation... And of course there are corrupt generals, as everywhere else, however Palos are have the lead in these kinds of corruptions as well, which is one of the main reasons you guys dug and are still happily digging yourselves into the hell-hole you're in when it's the oppressive enemy that arms should be hands in hands resisting and fighting... Sad... It's good how you got orgasmically excited when the bad of Leb is being discussed, while you forget your own much much worst.