Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
ABA

Iran Fears Christianity Part 2

Rate this topic

Yes, Iran fears this kind of Christianity.

And Iran fears this kind of Christianity.

And Iran fears this kind of Christianity.

And Iran REALLY fears this kind of Christianity.

Iran also fears the Bahai Cult.

---------------------------------------

But Iran does not fear the ancient kind of Christianity that is not used for political purposes or espionage activities or to brainwash the youth in favor of Israel or to plunder money from the poor while pretending to "cure" cancer. The Armenians have been practicing Christianity in Iran for thousands of years (without the need to have Television fundraisers or *preach* political Zionism.) Got it? If you've watched the videos and still don't understand, I can't help you.

(bismillah)

Thank you brother ABA . Mashalla you sentence summed it up , as a Armenian devout Christian those so called Christian Cults that have been used as a tool to firstly Defame the good name of our lord Jesus Christ (pbuh) and secondly to use the name of Christianity to carry the work of the Zionists and those who want to create conflict and hatred towards our fellow Muslim brothers and sisters.

I say unto you my fellow brothers believer of GOD the almighty creator of our world the defender of truth the giver of life , let us work together to rid this evil once and for all , we are all at WAR with these evil doers do not be fooled .

for the Sake of our prophets Mohammed (pbuh) , Jesus (pbuh) and our warriors Ali ( pbuh) Hussein (pbuh) Vartan Mamikonia (zoravr) the truth givers the saviour of the oppressed let us stand firm and bring to justice once and for all.

Amen.

Thank you brother ABA . Mashalla you sentence summed it up , as a Armenian devout Christian those so called Christian Cults that have been used as a tool to firstly Defame the good name of our lord Jesus Christ (pbuh) and secondly to use the name of Christianity to carry the work of the Zionists and those who want to create conflict and hatred towards our fellow Muslim brothers and sisters.

Thank you; I know Armenians understand these tricks. And Iranians and Armenians have been friends literally for thousands of years. But a lot of other people in the West don't understand these tricks. They think that Iran is drinking the blood of Christians on a daily basis because of the Zionist media ... Thanks again.

(bismillah)

I say unto you my fellow brothers believer of GOD the almighty creator of our world the defender of truth the giver of life , let us work together to rid this evil once and for all , we are all at WAR with these evil doers do not be fooled .

for the Sake of our prophets Mohammed (pbuh) , Jesus (pbuh) and our warriors Ali ( pbuh) Hussein (pbuh) Vartan Mamikonia (zoravr) the truth givers the saviour of the oppressed let us stand firm and bring to justice once and for all.

Amen.

I have a couple of Armenian friends, and i have personally seen the basirat they have. They are worlds apart christians we are known with on a daily basis. The difference between an Armenian Christian and these fakes are the same as Shias and Wahabis. Day and night.

(bismillah)

Amen.

What religion are you Brother? In the one post you called Jesus Christ (as) the Lord (astagfirallah!), Muhammad (pbuh&hf) a Prophet, Jesus a Prophet and said "mashAllah" haha

What religion are you Brother? In the one post you called Jesus Christ (as) the Lord (astagfirallah!), Muhammad (pbuh&hf) a Prophet, Jesus a Prophet and said "mashAllah" haha

dude... having a brotherhood moment with an Armenian Christian and you just came along and ruined it.....

I hope you're happy

(bismillah)

Amen.

Mercy of God upon you and greetings

who is Vartan Mamikonia? can you pm me about it god willing.

Historically speaking, it has been Christianity or those behind Christianity that have been suspicious of Iran and have feared it. The treatment of the Manichaeans (followers of a Persian religion), by the Roman church serves as a good example. Just like today those with any sort of links with Persia were persecuted and their lives made difficult. Saint Augustine himself was a manichaean scholar and came to the Roman Church only after manichaeism became illegal under Roman law. The ideals of the ancient religion could have influenced Christianity's formation a great deal had it not been for that ban imposed on it.

I read quite an interesting article on the plight of the old christian communities in the middle eastern. The mainly Catholic, Assyrian and Maronities communities are not only worried about the increased strength of the salafist retards (Libya, Syria) but the spread of western evangelicalism that is being propagated by the 5th columns - NGOs & other organisations in the guise of helping these minorities.