Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Hassan_S

Can Truth Be Easily Accessible?

Rate this topic

Salamualaykum

We know that the truth is not easily attainable, as in one has to go through a struggle...

As in me, I don't really feel like I struggled that much to find the truth, I read "Then I was guided" which opened my mind and later became a Shia, but I wouldn't say I "Struggled", it was based on reason and common sense which is quite easy...

Could finding the truth really have been that easy? Because it didn't really feel like a struggle. And if not, then what's going on? Am I missing something here?

Thanx in advance

(bismillah)

(salam)

Alhamdulillah we are where we are today, because Allah SWT guided and sustained us. Some people are held back by poverty or health problems. Some spend their whole life just dealing with their own ignorant and idolatrous family members. Others must deal with an oppressor. No matter what kind of test we are given, we will all face the temptations of Shaytan. May Allah SWT make our test easier and help us in our struggles, Be Haq Muhammad wa Ale Muhammad. ÈÍÞ ãÍãÏ æÇá ãÍãÏ

thats right! the opening ur mind was a blessing from God.

there are people who are trying to find the truth since ages and yet unsuccessful or indescribable. there must be something worth finding the truth.

i think finding the truth is the first step......

I hope I understood your question correctly.

Allah guides who he wishes. Why should enlightenment be difficult? Certain groups of people have tried their utmost to make it difficult; they have tried to make it as though kufr runs in the genes of families. This is quite unfortunate for those misguided individuals who do not feel a sense of urgency to question what their ancestors have taught them for ages and follow these teachings blindly.

Alhamdulillah, you are on a path to discovering ultimate truth. Do not allow others to make it difficult for you and it will not be so. As you said, it is based on common sense. True Islam is a not difficult religoin.

May Allah guide us all towards siratul mustaqeem.

finding the truth has never been easy, but once you find a right path and start walking on it its become really easy. Allah (swt) says: “Take one step towards me, I will take ten steps towards you. Walk towards me, I will run towards you.”

I hope I understood your question correctly.

Allah guides who he wishes. Why should enlightenment be difficult? Certain groups of people have tried their utmost to make it difficult; they have tried to make it as though kufr runs in the genes of families. This is quite unfortunate for those misguided individuals who do not feel a sense of urgency to question what their ancestors have taught them for ages and follow these teachings blindly.

Alhamdulillah, you are on a path to discovering ultimate truth. Do not allow others to make it difficult for you and it will not be so. As you said, it is based on common sense. True Islam is a not difficult religoin.

May Allah guide us all towards siratul mustaqeem.

I always had this idea that finding the truth requires a long and painful journey...If there's one thing I've learnt from the little knowledge I have is that a Jewish or Christian born kid, will go through just about the same amount of hardship trying to find the truth as one bon into a Muslim family

"And when it is said to them follow what Allah has sent down, they say: but certainly, we will follow that which we found our forefathers following"-Quran...I believ that this verse can be applied to some Muslims as well, as in are we Muslims just because of our background? Or becaus it is what Allah swt has sent down?

JazzakAllah

wa sallam,

all I can say is that book brought many people towards Ahlul Bayt, mashAllah.

What I liked about it is that it wasn't too complicated for a regular Muslim to understand...I see it as a gate to other books

(bismillah)

(salam)

Alhamdulillah we are where we are today, because Allah SWT guided and sustained us. Some people are held back by poverty or health problems. Some spend their whole life just dealing with their own ignorant and idolatrous family members. Others must deal with an oppressor. No matter what kind of test we are given, we will all face the temptations of Shaytan. May Allah SWT make our test easier and help us in our struggles, Be Haq Muhammad wa Ale Muhammad. ÈÍÞ ãÍãÏ æÇá ãÍãÏ

Ameen, A7santi

Edited by Basim Ali

I always had this idea that finding the truth requires a long and painful journey...If there's one thing I've learnt from the little knowledge I have is that a Jewish or Christian born kid, will go through just about the same amount of hardship trying to find the truth as one bon into a Muslim family

"And when it is said to them follow what Allah has sent down, they say: but certainly, we will follow that which we found our forefathers following"-Quran...I believ that this verse can be applied to some Muslims as well, as in are we Muslims just because of our background? Or becaus it is what Allah swt has sent down?

Yes, I agree. It is so disappointing when converts are better practicing and more knowledgeable regarding theological matters than individuals who are born into Islam. I mean it's amazing to have these pious converts but comparisons to non-practicing Muslims is truly depressing. We all must seek truth, regardless of the faith of our ancestors.

Truth is something that has to be seeked, of course once the evidence is put infront of you and you go about it in a logical and rational way then its easy to find truth and hamdualla that you were open hearted and open minded, unfortunately many muslims arnt as rational as you were and choose to either stay ignorant or illogical. Many people just choose not to put in the extra effort and live by what there friends and family tell them.

All praise is due to Allah Who guided us to this, and we would not have found the way had it not been that Allah had guided us

الْحَمْدُ لِلَّهِ الَّذِي هَدَانَا لِهَٰذَا وَمَا كُنَّا لِنَهْتَدِيَ لَوْلَا أَنْ هَدَانَا اللَّهُ

truth is reality, which is apart from us, to have the truth you have to become part of it and meet reality,truth is the journey the journey, reality is the destination, tis not easy and not logical nor may it ever make sense, we are a creature, we ask not questions to our lord to why? and what?,,, we follow his commandments without a question, he can turn the skies to iron and the soils from gases and we still would say this all makes sense.

the truth is your journey and you are required to be assisted by the one who is part of the truth and reality, once you reach the end of the truth you reach your destination which is reality, reality is your Maula (saw/) who you meet, there on you become part of the truth and reality.........................

Sign in to follow this