Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Aarash_Australia

No Afghans Need Apply

Rate this topic

Guest Jebreil

(bismillah)

(salam)

It's so simple, but prejudice makes it difficult.

------------------------------

All discrimination against a Muslim is wrong. One can't blanket out any Muslim from an opportunity in an Islamic state on the basis of race.

Some jobs are Islamically the responsibility of men. Women are legally differentiated and put aside.

Some jobs must be given to strong, faithful and intelligent individuals for the sake of state security. Weak, suspect and foolish individuals (Iranian, Afghan, Arab or any race) are legally differentiated and put aside.

--------------------------------

But the Mehr News report seems far more revolting if true:

Afghan residents in Iran are forbidden to inhabit a large number (perhaps the majority) of Iranian provinces. This is clear injustice.

------------------------

Iran is not perfect. It is fallible. It falls far far short of the Infallible ideal. What does this mean? It means that some of these criticisms against the Islamic Republic of Iran are absolutely correct. Instead of squabbling or denying, one must critique and pray for its improvement (and not for its destruction or humiliation).

(wasalam)

Edited by Jebreil

Err, a huge amount of the doctors here are Indian or Indian-American, I've seen the figure being 1 in 20 doctors here which is way disproportionate to how many Indians there actually are in the US..

Things were very different in past, they don't give preference to Asians even with their very high scores in usmle and plab.

Why is everyone in this site comparing Iran with US.

US have resources Iran don't have that much to satisfy even their own people. How can they help hazaras or Pakistani shias.

(bismillah)

(salam)

It's so simple, but prejudice makes it difficult.

------------------------------

All discrimination against a Muslim is wrong. One can't blanket out any Muslim from an opportunity in an Islamic state on the basis of race.

Some jobs are Islamically the responsibility of men. Women are legally differentiated and put aside.

Some jobs must be given to strong, faithful and intelligent individuals for the sake of state security. Weak, suspect and foolish individuals (Iranian, Afghan, Arab or any race) are legally differentiated and put aside.

--------------------------------

But the Mehr News report seems far more revolting if true:

Afghan residents in Iran are forbidden to inhabit a large number (perhaps the majority) of Iranian provinces. This is clear injustice.

------------------------

Iran is not perfect. It is fallible. It falls far far short of the Infallible ideal. What does this mean? It means that some of these criticisms against the Islamic Republic of Iran are absolutely correct. Instead of squabbling or denying, one must critique and pray for its improvement (and not for its destruction or humiliation).

(wasalam)

How is it not better to improve their ownselves first before pointing fingers toward others.

I am myself from Pakistan pretty messed up area for Shias. If I can not hold now how long will I depend on Iran favours. If I can't stand now I will never be able to stand on myown.

And someone favouring you for long time it take away everything.

Someone having trouble in understanding my point remember "pavalov experiment" with a dog.

Guest Jebreil

(bismillah)

(salam)

^

How is it not better to improve their ownselves first before pointing fingers toward others.

I'm not sure I advocated people to point fingers at others before improving themselves. I advocated the exact opposite.

(wasalam)

Why is everyone in this site comparing Iran with US.

Its Iran that compares itself to US and in most cases puts itself in a higher moral ground. I believe that if you talk the talk then you should definitely walk the walk.

But comparing the Islamic Revolution to other 20th century revolutions, its clear as day that Iran needs improvement in the field of education. Besides machine guns, ieds, or missiles, Iran could invest in universities and knowledge. Instead of building 10 machine guns, build one engineer. On this issue it can learn alot from Cuba- a country that spends the most (in relation to its gdp) on education in the world... a revolutionary country that has no oil and that has no gas.

Its Iran that compares itself to US and in most cases puts itself in a higher moral ground. I believe that if you talk the talk then you should definitely walk the walk.

But comparing the Islamic Revolution to other 20th century revolutions, its clear as day that Iran needs improvement in the field of education. Besides machine guns, ieds, or missiles, Iran could invest in universities and knowledge. Instead of building 10 machine guns, build one engineer. On this issue it can learn alot from Cuba- a country that spends the most (in relation to its gdp) on education in the world... a revolutionary country that has no oil and that has no gas.

Do you know according to an American magazine which calculate contribution of various countries in science,have declared that Iran is now at number one in whole world to do most research work in science in last 10 years. Unfortunately I forgot its name but search it you may find it. I myself have read from magazine.

You can watch Iran today on YouTube which is presstv production as a physical evidence of research work going on. Tehran University is in top 50 or 100 list of top universities I don't remember properly.

And please never forget that Iran is alone even shias are not with them but Americans have achieved all these things with no one against them. So be fair in your judgement.

Edited by fightingsoul001

I'm convinced that Aarash is another alter ego or troll account of Justice4All.

While Justice4All's other accounts be it the Kurdish, Iraqi, Palestinian, or other accounts target Iran's foreign policy, this Aarash one seems to target Iran's domestic issues.

Well guys as someone said why are you defending Iran when it has some failiures? Iran is not perfect! I know people who told me that when they were in Iran, they were not allowed to go to school. Some so interested in going to school that they would listen to the lesson from outside the room through the window. So why didn't Iran allow Afghanis to go to school? I think this was like 10 years a go or so. You guys have to accept the fact that Iran has failed in lots of stuff! It created division amongst the shia Afghanis. Wahdat knows more than me in this case.

Iran is not perfect at all because it is a country not an individual. It has all sorts of problems.

I am not happy for Iran because it will give me something but only for success of Iranian people. Because I am Shia does it give me every right to share their resources?

Every one has its own views but how can someone appreciate selfish and mean people.

(and not for its destruction or humiliation).

Destruction of the status quo is the solution.

The current structure is flawed, one non-divine human should not have absolute power over society - it is nothing more than a dictatorship with a Shia stamp. Citizens of the country should have that power, not suffocated.

Edited by Ugly Jinn

Do you know according to an American magazine which calculate contribution of various countries in science,have declared that Iran is now at number one in whole world to do most research work in science in last 10 years. Unfortunately I forgot its name but search it you may find it. I myself have read from magazine.

You can watch Iran today on YouTube which is presstv production as a physical evidence of research work going on. Tehran University is in top 50 or 100 list of top universities I don't remember properly.

And please never forget that Iran is alone even shias are not with them but Americans have achieved all these things with no one against them. So be fair in your judgement.

First, I believe we are talking about 2 different issues. Second, even if you come first in a rat-race, it is still a rat race. It should be obvious to any curious eye that the education model in Iran still is very rigid and static. For example, those who want to be doctors are sent to farming classes, and those who want to be journalists to engineering schools.

I guess to make it clear, the following creativity has not yet been imitated in the education system where very unfortunately an education = a job.

Guest Jebreil

(bismillah)

Jinn

Destruction of the status quo is the solution.

If by destruction you mean changing the state (i.e IRI) for the better, then you have just repeated what I have said. And if by destruction you mean ridiculing and rejecting the state (i.e. IRI), then I find that repulsive.

Edited by Jebreil

in state students pay x, out of state students (those who are still Americans but are from a different state) pay 3-5x more.

hardly. more like...1.5x, and thats only because out of state students pay out of state taxes. They are not discriminated against because they are from another state.

Citizens of a country are just that. Of that country. If they are illegal, then that can cause issues and i dont see it being particularly

Who said any thing about justifying iran's actions by what western countries do?

I don't even know how true these news reports are but if they are true - its wrong and its a type of oppression. I mentioned the ban on Iranian students in europe from entering specific fields because brother Aarash_Australia said this:

I was just pointing out to him that this has already taken place.

In the case of the netherlands and Iran, the two countries are opposed politically.

Is Iran politically opposed to Afghanistan in a similar way?

If by destruction you mean changing the state (i.e IRI) for the better, then you have just repeated what I have said. And if by destruction you mean ridiculing and rejecting the state (i.e. IRI), then I find that repulsive.

Current regime must be removed, you can use any word you like. Exposing this regime is essential at all costs, and I'm glad many are doing this and have been doing this since it's inception.

And I find it repulsive when people accept, justify/overlook injustice, and support dictatorship at all costs.

Edited by Ugly Jinn

Guest Jebreil

(bismillah)

Jinn

Jebreil: And if by destruction you mean ridiculing and rejecting the state (i.e. IRI), then I find that repulsive.

Ugly Jinn: Current regime must be removed, you can use any word you like. Exposing this regime is essential at all costs, and I'm glad many are doing this and have been doing this since it's inception.

Then I find you repulsive.

Edited by Jebreil

I have been on a truth-seeking, spiritual journey for some 11 or 12 years.

I currently live in an area of Kurdistan (not in Iran), where I have been exposed to Iranians and Shi'i Islam.

look at the date, genius. :rolleyes:

When you were 'exposed' to Iranians, did you like them so much that you decided to move from your Kurd area to Iran?

I don't know if you're actually reading what Jebreil writes - he was being fair-minded to both sides and was pretty critical of Iran.

Quite contrary to your trollish claim of 'accept, justify/overlook injustice, and support dictatorship at all costs'.

look at the date, genius. :rolleyes:

(bismillah)

(salam)

Yes, that was the first time you posted at ShiaChat. I remember it well. You were so quick to tell everyone you were not in Iran and not Iranian. :rolleyes: Like who would even suspect you were Iranian or located in Iran, with your Australian nick?

(bismillah)

(salam)

Yes, that was the first time you posted at ShiaChat. I remember it well. You were so quick to tell everyone you were not in Iran and not Iranian. :rolleyes: Like who would even suspect you were Iranian or located in Iran, with your Australian nick?

Yeah, and who would suspect that you're American with your Iranian name and avatar?! :rolleyes:

Are you for real?

I'm not not Iranian, I am Australian.... I've said that a million times.... I've also said a million times that for the moment I am now in Iran (and I said a million times before that I was in Kurdistan)....

So, do you actually have a point?

No? You're just still upset about when I found you out, regarding your excuse for not being in Iran yourself?

Don't worry, you'll make it one day if you really want to.

But I gather you prefer the internet version of WF, not the real thing....

Shia from all over the world is now looking to Iran. I just want to ask these people one question.

What have you people done for Iran, that you want your shares back.

Everybody is responsible to himself, no one else can take that place.

Everyone has brain and can also achieve what Iranians have achieved but no they prefer to sit like a duck and wait for others to achieve something.

Instead of appreciating their success they will demand their shares.

Are we Muslims somekind of jokers or what because this disease can only be found in us.

So embarrasing.

We kidnapped alot of CIA in Beirut, so you could get weapons during the Imposed war

We fought Israel, and keep them on their toes (with your help), but its a MASSIVE deterrent, so they dont pull off another osirak

We actually helped make Iran a Shia country, otherwise you would still be Sunni

We will also prob take a dive and let you guys win in the world cup qualifiyers, since we are nice guys :P

We also let you guys test your weapons in every war we have with Israel (Noor Missile, re engineer Tows, drones, Vanguard missiles) you name it

We also destroyed whatever plans the Israelis and US had in store for you guys in 2006, in conjunction with Iraqis aswell keeping the yanks bogged down too

But of coarse, Iran, Iraq Lebanon, whatever the gains and losses have been this is ALL FROM Allah SWT

Salams

Edited by Rick_James

We kidnapped alot of CIA in Beirut, so you could get weapons during the Imposed war

We fought Israel, and keep them on their toes (with your help), but its a MASSIVE deterrent, so they dont pull off another osirak

We will also prob take a dive and let you guys win in the world cup qualifiyers, since we are nice guys :P

We also let you guys test your weapons in every war we have with Israel (Noor Missile, re engineer Tows, drones, Vanguard missiles) you name it

We also destroyed whatever plans the Israelis and US had in store for you guys in 2006, in conjunction with Iraqis aswell keeping the yanks bogged down too

But of coarse, Iran, Iraq Lebanon, whatever the gains and losses have been this is ALL FROM Allah SWT

Salams

Yup you guys deserve everything. :P

But You should remember Iran is not still that strong and these things you do for yourself too.

And It is not compulsory to do everything for Iran when it endangers your position in your own countries.

Lolz.... World cup Qualifiers? I think I should watch this game. :P When did that happened?

Salams

Problem is the "we" and "you" part. There is no we and you in shia islam, it's us!

Problem is the "we" and "you" part. There is no we and you in shia islam, it's us!

In real life there is you and we.

There are no hard and fast criteria currently but in future there will be one Inshallah.

Yeah, and who would suspect that you're American with your Iranian name and avatar?! :rolleyes:

Are you for real?

I'm not not Iranian, I am Australian.... I've said that a million times.... I've also said a million times that for the moment I am now in Iran (and I said a million times before that I was in Kurdistan)....

So, do you actually have a point?

No? You're just still upset about when I found you out, regarding your excuse for not being in Iran yourself?

Don't worry, you'll make it one day if you really want to.

But I gather you prefer the internet version of WF, not the real thing....

(bismillah)

(salam)

Are you for real? People at ShiaChat know that I am not a liar. I haven't said anything at ShiaChat to try and misguide anyone.

Is it just me or does it seem like you try to criticize Iran every chance you get? Why are you living there? :donno:

(bismillah)

(salam)

Are you for real? People at ShiaChat know that I am not a liar. I haven't said anything at ShiaChat to try and misguide anyone.

Is it just me or does it seem like you try to criticize Iran every chance you get? Why are you living there? :donno:

Because SHE is a TROLL... People tell me its a he, but its a SHE... She is a troll a bad one living in Melb or Sydney. If she REALLY lives in Tehran, get her to take a photo outside, and post it online....

Besides he/she is jealous because everyone wants

HAMEEDEH FOR MOD

I have never insulted Afghans in my whole life. When I read the stories of some Afghani women who were assaulted by Taliban/ American soldiers, I cried. It was very sad. They are like my sisters. How can I be happy in my life while others are suffering and experiencing sad moments. I pary for them and for Iraqi women and all the oppressed in the world.

Well guys as someone said why are you defending Iran when it has some failiures? Iran is not perfect! I know people who told me that when they were in Iran, they were not allowed to go to school. Some so interested in going to school that they would listen to the lesson from outside the room through the window. So why didn't Iran allow Afghanis to go to school? I think this was like 10 years a go or so. You guys have to accept the fact that Iran has failed in lots of stuff! It created division amongst the shia Afghanis. Wahdat knows more than me in this case.

You can not find any perfect country in the world. A country can be perfect ONLY when all of its people are perfect.

As to schools, what you said depends on the schools themselves and those who manage them. Some schools accept Afghan students and some dont.

Some Iranians have negative opinion about Afghans because they think one of the main reasons of (illegal) drug trafficking is Afghanistan and its people.

I dont know how many of traffickers are Afghan, but every year, large amounts of illegal drugs are imported to Iran through Afghanistan's border.

As the number of addicted people increases, the rate of other crimes also rises because most criminals are addicted or drunken people.

I would think one of the main reasons would be Iranians taking drugs..

Both parties are blameful. A wise person never takes such drugs and ruin his own life.

I have heard that recently, some college students take glass because they think it is good for their memory!!!! Glass is a very dangerous substance (more dangerous than heroin) and its treatment is very difficult. They ruin themselves just because they want to take good marks in the exams!!!

A person who takes glass is very dangerous. He may kill his family members unconsciously.