Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
ShiaChat.com
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Who Is He?

Rate this topic

Asalam o alikum

I want to know about this person.Is he really ayatullah and syed?Is he a scholar who is against many other well known scholars due to ilmi difference?Or is he paid agent?

Will it be wrong(haram) according to shia madhab to curse or abuse him i.e to call him dog or pig etc due to his bad sayings to our well known scholar?

Note:He is also against many other well known marajas.

Asalam o alikum

I want to know about this person.Is he really ayatullah and syed?Is he a scholar who is against many other well known scholars due to ilmi difference?Or is he paid agent?

Will it be wrong(haram) according to shia madhab to curse or abuse him i.e to call him dog or pig etc due to his bad sayings to our well known scholar?

Note:He is also against many other well known marajas.

Some say he is mentally ill or something. noone really takes him seriously but sunnis like to use him as an example and attack shias through him because of some of his ideas...

most people here either don't know about him or think hes totally nuts... lol

some topics:

http://www.shiachat.com/forum/index.php?/topic/234980778-mujtaba-al-shirazi/

http://www.shiachat.com/forum/index.php?/topic/235000090-mujtaba-shirazi/

http://www.shiachat.com/forum/index.php?/topic/234915758-mujtaba-shirazi-compares-ayatullah-khamenei-to-yazid/

Edited by Goku
  • Advanced Member

Wa alaykum salaam

This that a serious question?

It's wrong to 'curse' anyone without a valid reason. I think you are unaware that cursing and la'na are two different things. Sending la'na on the enemies of Allah, His Messenger and the AhlulBayt (pbut) is permitted (to the best of my knowldge) but wHy call him names?

Why would you have the need to call a fellow Muslim a dog or a pig...?

Insulting other people is haram no matter what School you follow...

• Advanced Member

well he called ayatullah behjat an apostate and I think also many other mujtahids.And he openly disrespect prophet wives which is not allowed according to our many or all marajas.

So that entitles us to call him a 'dog' & a 'pig'?

Are you above the Quran Brother?

"O ye who believe! Let not some men among you laugh at others: It may be that the (latter) are better than the (former): Nor let some women laugh at others: It may be that the (latter are better than the (former): Nor defame nor be sarcastic to each other, nor call each other by (offensive) nicknames: Ill-seeming is a name connoting wickedness, (to be used of one) after he has believed: And those who do not desist are (indeed) doing wrong." 49:11

Let's say you do insult/curse/abuse this guy, then can I ask you if you curse and abuse Christians as well? If he is getting abused because of what he says about other Scholars why wouldn't you curse Christians who are doing worse crimes by ascribing a son to the God?

I don't mean to be harsh or rude, but brother we can't go around cursing and abusing people. Try not to use offensive language towards anyone regardless of religion as Allah will question us as to what we used out tongues for. I speak for myself as well, we all need to direct our tongues to noble speech and avoid bad language.

Salaam alaykum :)

• Veteran Member

(bismillah)

(salam)

Some say he is mentally ill or something. noone really takes him seriously but sunnis like to use him as an example and attack shias through him because of some of his ideas...

most people here either don't know about him or think hes totally nuts... lol

some topics:

http://www.shiachat....aba-al-shirazi/

http://www.shiachat....ujtaba-shirazi/

http://www.shiachat....menei-to-yazid/

Brother, not everyone thinks what you are saying. Although I am CERTAINLY NOT one of his followers, you, as well as myself, are fully aware that he does have quite a number of supporters, especially in the English speaking community, and also certain circles of the Iranian community, which are against the Wilayatul Faqih concept.

As for the sister, we are not even allowed to abuse people of other religion and though he does, at times, speak badly of many of our great scholars, he is, at least, better than those who are fully Kuffar, like, for example, Salman Rushdie and when we are not allowed to swear at Rushdie, how can we think of swearing someone who is Shia himself, even though we may dislike him and his views. Plus, a verse of the Quran instructs us from refraining from making fun (let alone swearing or abusing, we are not even allowed to make fun!) of the gods of others - an indirect way of saying others' religions - so that it may not be that someone makes fun of our God. As I have said above, he does have a number of followers and, so, if we start calling him names like that, would his followers not start abusing those you hold dear, such as Ayatollah Bahjat - and I am assuming Ayatollah RoohAllah Khomeini? Therefore, we must take heed of this Quranic advice and both sides on this dispute should try to refrain from blunt, disrespectful comments as they do nothing but fuel disunity among us Shias. I am not saying you should agree with him but just that you should refrain from abusing him.

(bismillah)

(salam)

Brother, not everyone thinks what you are saying. Although I am CERTAINLY NOT one of his followers, you, as well as myself, are fully aware that he does have quite a number of supporters, especially in the English speaking community, and also certain circles of the Iranian community, which are against the Wilayatul Faqih concept.

As for the sister, we are not even allowed to abuse people of other religion and though he does, at times, speak badly of many of our great scholars, he is, at least, better than those who are fully Kuffar, like, for example, Salman Rushdie and when we are not allowed to swear at Rushdie, how can we think of swearing someone who is Shia himself, even though we may dislike him and his views. Plus, a verse of the Quran instructs us from refraining from making fun (let alone swearing or abusing, we are not even allowed to make fun!) of the gods of others - an indirect way of saying others' religions - so that it may not be that someone makes fun of our God. As I have said above, he does have a number of followers and, so, if we start calling him names like that, would his followers not start abusing those you hold dear, such as Ayatollah Bahjat - and I am assuming Ayatollah RoohAllah Khomeini? Therefore, we must take heed of this Quranic advice and both sides on this dispute should try to refrain from blunt, disrespectful comments as they do nothing but fuel disunity among us Shias. I am not saying you should agree with him but just that you should refrain from abusing him.

He actually has followers?

Guest Mushu

Nahh he doesn't have any followers. They try to make it seem like he does, but he really doesn't. He is either nuts, or a Western agent. Noone really acknowledges him as a scholar or anything, and he's very clearly not an AyatAllah.

• Veteran Member

Asalam o alikum

Is he really ayatullah and syed?

He comes from a very learned and respected family in Iran, and is almost certainly Sayyid. I don't see how that would make the slightest bit of difference to the fact that he is misguided about several issues and is bent upon misguiding others.

That been said, the best thing to do is to take a neutral stance on him (or ignore his existence completely) for the sole reason that as of yet I have not seen any official statement from any Marja', for or against him. If he is causing considerable harm by his words, it will be taken care of by our leading Maraji' who have issued statements denouncing misguided personalities in the past.

• Veteran Member

(bismillah)

(salam)

He actually has followers?

Nahh he doesn't have any followers. They try to make it seem like he does, but he really doesn't. He is either nuts, or a Western agent. Noone really acknowledges him as a scholar or anything, and he's very clearly not an AyatAllah.

Mushu, you and I both know that is not true and I am sure you have got into enough debates with his followers - if not hardcore supporters, then, those who favour him over others - right here on Shiachat

As for Ahlulbayt Lover, yes, he is, like Basim said, almost certainly Sayyid. In fact, if I am not wrong, one of his brothers/relatives was, in fact, from what I have heard, quite close to Ayatollah Khomeini. But, we must realise that being a Sayyid is not some sort of one way ticket to being right. Even Saadat can be wrong and, in fact, we see in history that some of the best scholars of their time became astray. One good example is that in the time of one of the Sufara, I can't remember who exactly, when he was dying, he had to appoint the next Safeer and, so, these two scholars came into his room. One of them was very confident that he would be chosen and he acted like that - I think he went and sat near the head of the Safeer while the other scholar was just standing by his feet - and, yet, the other scholar was chosen. Now, even though we can say, by hindsight, that the other scholar was better because he was chosen as the Safeer, we can't deny the fact that this scholar was, at least, the second biggest scholar in the whole of the Shia Ummah and, yet, because he was not chosen, he developed a grudge and went astray. So, neither is being a Sayyid nor being a scholar a guarantee that they will always be right....

First one is mujataba shirazi..he is the teacher of yasser habeeb and unfortunately amd surprisingly abd hameed muhajir..

Mujtaba shirazi is builtmby western intelligence in london to create fitns between muslim..since sunnis could be manipulated by salafis, and we shia dont have extremists...

Guest Mushu

(bismillah)

(salam)

Mushu, you and I both know that is not true and I am sure you have got into enough debates with his followers - if not hardcore supporters, then, those who favour him over others - right here on Shiachat

Brother, just because he has a few supporters on ShiaChat, it doesn't mean he has a large following. His lectures are empty. I've seen him lead Salah - less than ten people pray behind him.

If you went by ShiaChat numbers, then you'd get the impression, for example, that noone follows Sheikh Wahid Khorasani - but he is one of the most widely followed maraji3 in Iran.

• Veteran Member

First one is mujataba shirazi..he is the teacher of yasser habeeb and unfortunately amd surprisingly abd hameed muhajir..

Mujtaba shirazi is builtmby western intelligence in london to create fitns between muslim..since sunnis could be manipulated by salafis, and we shia dont have extremists...

Why, this mujahir guy is a total deviant, he is worse for the image of our madhhab then either mujtaba or habib (even though I'm sure they all share the same beliefs) - at least with habib, he talks about why shi'ites don't like certain sunni figures, and he curses the scholars he doesn't like, which is fair enough, at least he is open, and doesn't compromise with what he doesn't like.

This mujahir guy calls people to shirk on a major scale, every time I have seen a video on youtube about "shia shirk" its had this guy's finger prints all over it.

At least like him or hate him, yasser habib does convert certain people (though the people he does convert seem to adopt mujahir like beliefs), anyone who becomes muslim based on mujahir is not a lover of tawheed to start with, and so their motives must be questioned.

If you say that habib is a 'western agent" (which he may well be), mujahir is an agent of shaytan (which he may well be)

Edited by Ali_Hussain

Why, this mujahir guy is a total deviant, he is worse for the image of our madhhab then either mujtaba or habib (even though I'm sure they all share the same beliefs) - at least with habib, he talks about why shi'ites don't like certain sunni figures, and he curses the scholars he doesn't like, which is fair enough, at least he is open, and doesn't compromise with what he doesn't like.

This mujahir guy calls people to shirk on a major scale, every time I have seen a video on youtube about "shia shirk" its had this guy's finger prints all over it.

At least like him or hate him, yasser habib does convert certain people (though the people he does convert seem to adopt mujahir like beliefs), anyone who becomes muslim based on mujahir is not a lover of tawheed to start with, and so their motives must be questioned.

If you say that habib is a 'western agent" (which he may well be), mujahir is an agent of shaytan (which he may well be)

They r both thensame, but i said surprisingly because well in lebanon he is known alot..about habib..they r both worse than each other..

and i didnt say he is a agent for the west because i decided to say so, is sayyed hassan nasrollah who said so