Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Ali Musaaa :)

Who Wants To Memorise The 99 Names Of Allah?

Rate this topic

Salaam alaykum Brothers and Sisters.

I always wanted to do this but I kept putting it off but now it is something that I really want to achieve, inshAllah. As a revert who doesn't know any Arabic, besides a few basic letters (I'm currently learning ATM :D) it is somewhat difficult to memorise Quran so I thought I would try and slowly memorise the 99 Names of Allah.

I think this is something we could all do together and of course it's up to the individual if they want to memorise 3, 5 or 10 names of Allah every day.

I plan on memorsing His names from this site:

http://everybreatheverysecond.com/

This is also where I learn to memorise Qur'an from: http://www.mounthira.com/ It is an excellent site

I want to ask, who has already memorised the 99 Names of Allah? What were the methods and techniques you applied when learning them? I plan to study and memorise a few names very morning after Fajr and then revise what I memorised that night before I go to bed and repeat the process until I have all 99 names memorised.

Also, could all Brothers and Sisters who know of any Hadiths about the merits and rewards of those who memorise the names of Allah please post them here as well :)

Wassalaam :)