Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Rate this topic

im a grl from kashmir i was very bubly type but life turned into miserable event. now um suffring from panic attacks im not depressed yet. but soon or later il be the victim. actuly i cant keep secrets. . i have a secret not dirty one but event of my life with some trustworty people but now im afraid that those ppl will harm . . will dua help me to nd will Allah forgive me for shring my small secrets with others. . im a good nd pious girl byt phobic now any help

Guest Guest
On 5/25/2012 at 2:36 AM, Darth Vader said:

Here is a tested and true 'aml for curing mental disease and dispelling any spiritual problem behind it too, if it exists.

- Recite 11 times Ayah Al-Kursi (up to "Hoo al-'Aliyyul 'Azeem." will suffice). No need to recite it out loud.

- Say "Ya Qahaaru" 1000 times. (It is a name of Allah)

- Recite 11 times Surah An-Naas. No need to recite it out loud.

Thats it. Do this daily for at least 100 days. If you can do it more than once, better. If, in the beginning, you feel unbearable burden while saying "Ya Qahaaru" then you can stop at 100 or 300 repetitions or whatever is manageable. Although it is recommended that you complete 1000 each time. After 100 days of this 'aml when "Ya Qaharu" reaches 100,000 total, your tongue will carry vastly stronger effect.

There is also a spiritual method to remove burdens and negative effects from your soul which may cause you tiredness. For that you should take halal meat of a four legged animal (beef / mutton), take 100 - 250 grams or more according to your ability. Then take this meat to the oldest part of a big graveyard and spread it under the oldest tree or in a abandoned corner. Do this before sunset preferably. You will feel better as soon as you walk out of there.

Salam

What are your sources? And the number of reopetitions?

Guest Guest
On 5/25/2012 at 10:19 PM, Darth Vader said:

You can't blow it onto anyone for a significant effect for now. For the 'aml I mentioned you first need to become it's 'aamil to be able to use it on others. If you wish to do so, recite ayah al-Kursi 100,000 times, Ya Qahaaru 100,000 times and Surah An-Nas 100,000 times. Anything else you wish to imbue upon others you first need to recite it 100,000 times to become it's 'aamil. But if you do this then you'll be able to heal others through it and you will have opened a new realm of 'aml for yourself. Then you or anyone who does 'amls is no longer an ordinary 'helpless' person but rather a very useful, sought after spiritual healer.

Are you sure it's 100,000 times?

Guest Guest
On 5/25/2012 at 10:19 PM, Darth Vader said:

You can't blow it onto anyone for a significant effect for now. For the 'aml I mentioned you first need to become it's 'aamil to be able to use it on others. If you wish to do so, recite ayah al-Kursi 100,000 times, Ya Qahaaru 100,000 times and Surah An-Nas 100,000 times. Anything else you wish to imbue upon others you first need to recite it 100,000 times to become it's 'aamil. But if you do this then you'll be able to heal others through it and you will have opened a new realm of 'aml for yourself. Then you or anyone who does 'amls is no longer an ordinary 'helpless' person but rather a very useful, sought after spiritual healer.

On 5/25/2012 at 7:45 AM, Faatima_ki_kaneez said:

As'Salaamu'alaikum

I desperately need a dua for mental diseases, specifically depression. does anyone know of such a dua? what is the best form of religious treatment?

Also, if someone is being controlled mentally by someone else through haram means, how can you tell? how can you stop it.

Thanks very much.

For mental disease, recite at least 5 verses of Qur'an daily with translation, you will really get mental therapy.

Haram means like Magic or Jadu ?

3 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Yes brother, in the very least. You should try it. The satisfaction of hearts is only in the remembrance of Allah (Qur'an). There are very great benefits in all its verses.