Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
survival

India Arrests Two Italians For The Murder Of Indai

Rate this topic

So wat? Killing a poor fisherman is unacceptable. As an indian I would behead these ppl for destroying a poormans family, who probably wrked so hard for his beloved family. Unacceptable!

Is there a house where there is no mourning session so sad inna lillaha wah inna illahy rajiun

Edited by behayaat

So wat? Killing a poor fisherman is unacceptable. As an indian I would behead these ppl for destroying a poormans family, who probably wrked so hard for his beloved family. Unacceptable!

Is there a house where there is no mourning session so sad inna lillaha wah inna illahy rajiun

And what about your love for the muslims - shia or non-shia ? without bigotry ?

I did not see you say anything in the same breath about the DRONE ATTACKS of the YANKS and the innocent afghans or pathans dying ????? !!!!!!!!!

It would be better if you act balance.

Otherwise, the hate that I see here against the pathans and also owning the lie that is regarding SHAIKH Osama Bin Laden, even though Ahmadinejad himself said that 9-11 is false-flag, when many members of european tribes left the UN General Assembly.

There is a growing perception that SHIA seem to be ANTI-PAKISTAN.

and IRAN is PRO-INDIA.

And what about your love for the muslims - shia or non-shia ? without bigotry ?

I did not see you say anything in the same breath about the DRONE ATTACKS of the YANKS and the innocent afghans or pathans dying ????? !!!!!!!!!

It would be better if you act balance.

Otherwise, the hate that I see here against the pathans and also owning the lie that is regarding SHAIKH Osama Bin Laden, even though Ahmadinejad himself said that 9-11 is false-flag, when many members of european tribes left the UN General Assembly.

There is a growing perception that SHIA seem to be ANTI-PAKISTAN.

and IRAN is PRO-INDIA.

I commented bc i wanted to. Why the hell u care? I guess u lost ur dear uncle SHAIKH Osama dust-bin laden. :)

It would be better for u to keep ur pathan view to urself.

Edited by behayaat

I care because your comment creates a perception that shia only care about Indian lives and not that of Pakistani lives .

You should have said in the same breath about the lives of the kashmiris, the lives of the Afghan Mujahideen dying from CRIMINAL drone operations, and the lives of all the innocent victims.

At the least juxtapose the two sides.

crying shia are dying is going to make us greater target

because

this deepens sectarianism and ethnic divisions and victimization mindset . The love that you write in your religion - has to be extended to both sides.

I quote below

behayaat

• photo-thumb-87346.jpg
  • Advanced Members
  • bullet_black.pngbullet_black.png
  • 213 posts

• Religion:love
  • Interests:I'm a people's person; which serves all interests.

I will remind you how BANGLADESH was broken.

Loong before 1971, India sent an agent, dressed as a Mulla, who started a mosque in a village, and would broadcast hatred and sectarianism. He had a transmitter to Indian RAW.

This is a well known fact.

Anyone writing things that INVITES sectarianism to any muslim, shia or divisions, or encourages unbalanced external respose to shia or muslims or encourages a practice of discrimination would be an enemy of Islam, or shia, or ahle-sunna, no matter what the length of the bread, the color of the garb, and the make up on the face.

Right now, Pakistan is the TARGET of all the ANTI-ISLAMIC forces.

I care because your comment creates a perception that shia only care about Indian lives and not that of Pakistani lives .

You should have said in the same breath about the lives of the kashmiris, the lives of the Afghan Mujahideen dying from CRIMINAL drone operations, and the lives of all the innocent victims.

At the least juxtapose the two sides.

crying shia are dying is going to make us greater target

because

this deepens sectarianism and ethnic divisions and victimization mindset . The love that you write in your religion - has to be extended to both sides.

I quote below

behayaat

• photo-thumb-87346.jpg
  • Advanced Members
  • bullet_black.pngbullet_black.png
  • 213 posts

• Religion:love
  • Interests:I'm a people's person; which serves all interests.

I will remind you how BANGLADESH was broken.

Loong before 1971, India sent an agent, dressed as a Mulla, who started a mosque in a village, and would broadcast hatred and sectarianism. He had a transmitter to Indian RAW.

This is a well known fact.

Anyone writing things that INVITES sectarianism to any muslim, shia or divisions, or encourages unbalanced external respose to shia or muslims or encourages a practice of discrimination would be an enemy of Islam, or shia, or ahle-sunna, no matter what the length of the bread, the color of the garb, and the make up on the face.

Right now, Pakistan is the TARGET of all the ANTI-ISLAMIC forces.

I can say alot of things about ur love for afghani so called mujahideen.. but nah i need peace.

Pakistan is getting worse bc of u afghans. Its common sense.. afghans ran into pakistan to make pakistan into another afghanistan. i hope that explains everything. :)

Nw leave me alone. thank u