Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
kamran2012

This Rajab Will See Emergence Of Sufyani In Syria

Rate this topic

Salaam,

I am in the process of writing an article on the prophecies from the Ahlul Bayt (as) concerning the Sufyani, who I believe will emerge this month in Syria, leading up to the faraj of al Hujjat al Qa'im bil Haqq min Al-e Muhammad (atfs). The following is the link to my blog on the topic:

http://allah2012.blo...phecy-evil.html

Wasalaam,

Kamran

It may happen or it may not happen this Rajab, but one thing is for sure, it SHALL happen with subsequent events as first Sufyani, then Yamani, then the Balck flags from Afghan/Iran border, then the bright light of the great grand Son of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) shining the world over with the eternal peace.

Here's part of Sura-Hud, Ayat 79,80,81 about the event of the LUT when Allah threw "marked stones" at the nation of LUT as their punishment. There is a very strong message in the ayat 80, that even Prophets and Aimah who are bestowed by Allah (swt) with special powers to Lead and Guide - stiil need the support of strong righteous nations and material strength behind them to stop the advances of evil. Imam Al-Mahdi (atf) is not going to have a magic wand with which he will bring ever lasting ADL (Justice) of Allah ÓÈÍÇäå æÊÚÇáì. He will need a willing and strong ummah (practicing political Shias) behind Him to bring about this ultimate revolution for the sake of humanity.

Read the whole event from Quran and you will find many hidden messages. Use multiple translations and multiple tafaseer to get to the point.

قَالُوا لَقَدْ عَلِمْتَ مَا لَنَا فِي بَنَاتِكَ مِنْ حَقٍّ وَإِنَّكَ لَتَعْلَمُ مَا نُرِيدُ {79}

[11:79] They said: "Well dost thou know we have no need of thy daughters: indeed thou knowest quite well what we want!"

قَالَ لَوْ أَنَّ لِي بِكُمْ قُوَّةً أَوْ آوِي إِلَىٰ رُكْنٍ شَدِيدٍ {80}

[11:80] He said: "Would that I had power to suppress you or that I could betake myself to some powerful support."

قَالُوا يَا لُوطُ إِنَّا رُسُلُ رَبِّكَ لَنْ يَصِلُوا إِلَيْكَ ۖ فَأَسْرِ بِأَهْلِكَ بِقِطْعٍ مِنَ اللَّيْلِ وَلَا يَلْتَفِتْ مِنْكُمْ أَحَدٌ إِلَّا امْرَأَتَكَ ۖ إِنَّهُ مُصِيبُهَا مَا أَصَابَهُمْ ۚ إِنَّ مَوْعِدَهُمُ الصُّبْحُ ۚ أَلَيْسَ الصُّبْحُ بِقَرِيبٍ {81}

[11:81] (The Messengers) said: "O Lut! We are Messengers from thy Lord! By no means shall they reach thee! now travel with thy family while yet a part of the night remains, and let not any of you look back: but thy wife (will remain behind): To her will happen what happens to the people. Morning is their time appointed: Is not the morning nigh?"

Salam

I'm interested to hear what makes u so sure its this rajab

There is already a thread called '2012 hadith time frame possiible allignment' there is a huge collection of hadith and deep anaylisis on the topic

Maybe you should read it first, and then if your analysis is still new provide us with info

But I do urge u to read that whole thread fisrt

Waslam

I read the whole blog you have made. I have to say, it is very informational! Job well done!

I will be looking forward to your next piece, really kept me thinking and wondering what is going to happen soon.

The part where one of the 22 battalions named after the family of the Sufyani was really a good point in saying something might happen this Rajab. (Might do some research on that)

Anyways, good read. Hoping to hear from you again, soon.

Salam

I'm interested to hear what makes u so sure its this rajab

There is already a thread called '2012 hadith time frame possiible allignment' there is a huge collection of hadith and deep anaylisis on the topic

Maybe you should read it first, and then if your analysis is still new provide us with info

But I do urge u to read that whole thread fisrt

Waslam

From Shane (Johanna's Husband)

Asalaamu alaikum,

We do live in very interesting times. i don't exactly know when anything is going to happen but we have to keep in mind that people have always come up with predictions for when they believe things will happen but time and time again time proves that they were wrong.

Syria is a huge mess but who knows really what is going to happen? Only Allah.

Only Allah (swt) knows, Imam AL Mahdi (atf) knows, and............................

....................................................................................................................

............and the clown Sufyani knows!! as to when he will show up in Syria.

Now if OP knows, and I know OP is neither the God nor the Imam, is OP the Sufyani ???? :)

Brother we can not make predictions and state "exactly this month or exactly this day".

Dua and Good Actions change a lots of things. If we all become unrelenting, non-compromising, non-coward Shias today, Zuhoor of Last Imam (as) could happen this Friday. If we remain like we are, it may not happen for another 1000 years. Delay in the Zuhoor of Imam (as) is not due to Sufyani or Yamani or a red thunder or the dying of Saudi king etc., its due to us, His Shias.

Edited by Waiting for HIM

Waiting for Him, Even though I agree that we don't know but there is no restriction on setting the time of Sufyani's arrival. It's Imam's arrival that we don't kow of. Even if somebody claimed that he's 100% sure that Sufyani will rise next week on Tuesday, that could be wrong but not forbidden.

brother - this is not the first time Syria (or ME) is going through a major turmoil. These regions are so blood soaked that you can't even imagine. This coming and going, chaos, Shia killings, genocides, injustices have been happening till eternity in these lands. Any one of those mischief maker could qualify for Sufyani.

The last conqueror of Falestine was a sort of Sufyani. He killed Syeds specifically and Shias pverall and obliterated Islam from Egypt. Ummayads who conqured Spain where no less Shia haters. Ottomans were a huge Shia murderers as well. Anyone them could qualify to be Sufyani at some time.

Important thing is know the character, not the person. There could be 1000 more Sufyanis who could come and Imam is not going to appear because Allah (swt) does not want to send his LAST Hujjah among the compromising Shias like us. For Imam Mahdi, Allah (swt) does not want another Karbala to happen. Allah (swt) want the repeat of Moses (as), Sulayman (as) and Prophet Muhammad (pbuh). Allah (swt) is not going to send last Imam in the ummah who are bunch of turn coats and melt away in their first test. This is HIs (swt) last chance for this earth and human living on this earth. He did not make 13 Imams. So until the ummat is really ready for last Imam, last Imam ain't coming.

With all do respect and you are making a great effort with all this. All the ulema and the hadith are unanimous in saying that you shouldn't put a time table on these things because no one knows except Allah when these events will actually happen.

Waiting for Him, Even though I agree that we don't know but there is no restriction on setting the time of Sufyani's arrival. It's Imam's arrival that we don't kow of. Even if somebody claimed that he's 100% sure that Sufyani will rise next week on Tuesday, that could be wrong but not forbidden.

I could be wrong and maybe setting a time for the sufyani (la) is not in regards to the appearance of Imam al-Mahdi (atfs) [and maybe it is] but here is something to ponder over

ÇáÝÖá Èä ÔÇÐÇä¡ Úä ÇÈä ÃÈí äÌÑÇä¡ Úä ÕÝæÇä Èä íÍíì¡ Úä ÃÈí ÃíæÈ ÇáÎÒÇÒ¡ Úä ãÍãÏ Èä ãÓáã¡ Úä ÃÈí ÚÈÏ Çááå Úáíå ÇáÓáÇã ÞÇá: ãä æÞÊ áß ãä ÇáäÇÓ ÔíÆÇ ÝáÇ ÊåÇÈä Ãä ÊßÐÈå¡ ÝáÓäÇ äæÞÊ áÇÍÏ æÞÊÇ.

Fadl b. Shadhan fom ibn Abi Najran, from Safwan b. Yahya, from Abu Ayyub al-Khazaz, from Muhammad b. Muslim, from Abu Abdillah Úáíå ÇáÓáÇã. He said: Whoever specified to you a time, among people, something (in regards to the appearance) do not fear to claim he is a liar, as we do not specify to anyone a time. (Tusi’s Ghayba)

(sahih) (ÕÍíÍ)

http://www.tashayyu....ing-of-the-imam