Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Ya Allah Save Them Please Shia Wake Up

Rate this topic

musab

why is it that all you do is ban or lock videos i know because deep down your embarrassed

think about it the video that you locked and asked to be locked and me banned is your

so called imams who are shia.

shia mods on this website cant bear for you to see the truth but i know some shia on this

forum are embarrassed by what they see these so called imams are saying and remember

their quoting your books not ours what are you afraid of their your imams this is your

religion you want muslims to join you see when a muslim who know his deen well you know

the little ahl la bayt trap and croc tears doesnt work with me you know your religion is

wrong thats why you dont what anyone to see the donkeys that lead you that quote your

religion.

have i insulted the sahaba no or islam no when i do you can ban me but you know why

the real reason you want to ban me and its not for insulting the sahaba or islam.

please dont ban these videos ya shia dont attack me and just use the same old worn out

excuse debate the video and ask why is their donkeys leading you like this.

Edited by musab

• Advanced Member

The great Wahabi debate!! :lol:

Which side are you on?? Are you a breastfeed straight from woman person or do you believe in its ok extracting it via a pump and then drinking the breast milk from a glass.

Saudi Clerics Advocate Adult Breast-Feeding

(June 5) -- Women in Saudi Arabia should give their breast milk to male colleagues and acquaintances in order to avoid breaking strict Islamic law forbidding mixing between the sexes, two powerful Saudi clerics have said. They are at odds, however, over precisely how the milk should be conveyed.

A fatwa issued recently about adult breast-feeding to establish "maternal relations" and preclude the possibility of sexual contact has resulted in a week's worth of

newspaper headlines

in Saudi Arabia. Some have found the debate so bizarre that they're calling for stricter regulations about how and when fatwas should be issued.

Sheikh Al Obeikan, an adviser to the royal court and consultant to the Ministry of Justice, set off a firestorm of controversy recently when he said on TV that women who come into regular contact with men who aren't related to them ought to give them their breast milk so they will be considered relatives.

"The man should take the milk, but not directly from the breast of the woman," Al Obeikan said, according to

Gulf News

. "He should drink it and then becomes a relative of the family, a fact that allows him to come in contact with the women without breaking Islam's rules about mixing."

Obeikan said the fatwa applied to men who live in the same house or come into contact with women on a regular basis, except for drivers.

Al Obeikan, who made the statement after being asked on TV about a

2007 fatwa issued by an Egyptian scholar

about adult breast-feeding, said that the breast milk ought to be pumped out and given to men in a glass.

But his remarks were followed by an announcement by another high-profile sheik,

Abi Ishaq Al Huwaini,

who said that men should suckle the breast milk directly from a woman's breast.

Shortly after the two sheiks weighed in on the matter, a bus driver in the country's Eastern Region reportedly told one of the female teachers whom he drives regularly that he wanted to suckle milk from her breast. The teacher has threaten to file a lawsuit against him.

The fatwa stems from the tenets of the strict Wahhabi version of Islam that governs modern Saudi Arabia and forbids women from mixing with men who are not relatives. They are also not allowed to vote, drive or even leave the country without the consent of a male "guardian."

Under Islamic law, women are encouraged to breast-feed their children until the age of 2. It is not uncommon for sisters, for example, to breast-feed their nephews so they and their daughters will not have to cover their faces in front of them later in life. The custom is called being a "breast milk sibling."

But under Islamic law, breast milk siblings have to be breastfed before the age of 2 in five "fulfilling" sessions. Islam prohibits sexual relations between a man and any woman who breastfed him in infancy. They are then allowed to be alone together when the man is an adult because he is not considered a potential mate.

"The whole issue just shows how clueless men are," blogger

Eman Al Nafjan

wrote on her website. "All this back and forth between sheiks and not one bothers to ask a woman if it's logical, let alone possible to breastfeed a grown man five fulfilling breast milk meals.

"Moreover, the thought of a huge hairy face at a woman's breast does not evoke motherly or even brotherly feelings. It could go from the grotesque to the erotic but definitely not maternal."

Al Nafjan said many in the country were appalled by the fatwa.

"We have many important issues that need discussing," Al Nafjan told AOL News Friday. "It's ridiculous to spend time talking about adult breast-feeding."

Unlawful mixing between the sexes is taken very seriously in Saudi Arabia. In March 2009, a 75-year-old Syrian widow, Khamisa Mohammed Sawadi, living in the city of Al-Chamil,

was given 40 lashes and sentenced to six months in prison

after the religious police learned that two men who were not related to her were in her house, delivering bread to her.

One of the two men found in her house, Fahd, told the police that Sawadi breast-fed him as a baby so he was considered a son and had a right to be there. But in a later court ruling, a judge said it could not be proved that Fahd was her "breast milk son." Fahd was sentenced to four months in prison and 40 lashes, and the man who accompanied him got six months and 60 lashes.

The original adult breast-feeding fatwa was issued three years ago by an Egyptian scholar at Egypt's al-Azhar University, considered Sunni Islam's top university. Ezzat Attiya was expelled from the university after advocating breast-feeding of men as a way to circumnavigate segregation of the sexes in Egypt.

A year ago, Attiya was reinstated to his post.

Edited by south-lebanon

• Advanced Member

why is it that all you do is ban or lock videos i know because deep down your embarrassed

think about it the video that you locked and asked to be locked and me banned is your

so called imams who are shia.

shia mods on this website cant bear for you to see the truth but i know some shia on this

forum are embarrassed by what they see these so called imams are saying and remember

their quoting your books not ours what are you afraid of their your imams this is your

religion you want muslims to join you see when a muslim who know his deen well you know

the little ahl la bayt trap and croc tears doesnt work with me you know your religion is

wrong thats why you dont what anyone to see the donkeys that lead you that quote your

religion.

have i insulted the sahaba no or islam no when i do you can ban me but you know why

the real reason you want to ban me and its not for insulting the sahaba or islam.

please dont ban these videos ya shia dont attack me and just use the same old worn out

excuse debate the video and ask why is their donkeys leading you like this.

First of all you need to calm down by getting your blood preasure back under control. Please keep your shirt on and stop ripping your hair out of your head. Secondly you need to get some common basic sense and a liitle bit of logic would do as well, with some manners and respect to add a little spice, if it's not too much for you. Now tell me what seems to be the problem??? In your picture about your wonderful video, you have a Shia Aalim and a bull. We all know that the Shia Aalim represents the Shia but who does the bull represent??? I've seen alot of these cheap tactics on Haq Char Yaar website and the reason is, if you can't discuss and debate, then accuse and abuse. When you run out of accusing and abusing, then humiliate and insult. Well what else can yourkind do??? Oh! by the way, in the picture you have a bull leading the Shia Aalim and the question you have asked and want to know is, that why is their donkeys leading you like this. Man! If you can't even differ between a donkey and a bull, then there is not much one can expect from you. By the way did you go to nursery??? Because that is where you learn the difference between animals, colours and fruits, by being shown pictures.

• Basic Members

dnt need to judge shia islam from some people who does wrong,

sunni imams beat their wifes and teach to do others but i dnt believe all sunni is like that

do u knw who is real shia,if u dnt liek shia u dnt like ahlubayt,dnt forget prophet said after i die i leavu u 2 valuable things koran and ahly bayt my family following them u wont go astray

if u so good and confident about sahaba liek abu bakr umar tell us who burned bibi fatimas house y she lost her baby,and how abu bakr used to beat his own daughter

all u knw is critisizing,

• Advanced Member

Hawa

sunni imams beat their wifes and teach to do others but i dnt believe all sunni is like that

AYUBI786

Lols so you must know sunni imams this is what they teach hahahahaha

You can tell you aint been to a sunni masjid!!

Lols at your reply now for you to say that lol it sound so childish and off point its funny any SUNNI reading your post will be laughing

May Allah swt guide us on the straight path