Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Guest Mushu

Exposing Yassir Al-Habib

Rate this topic

Or scholars like balam baur who got acceptance because of Allah and then begin to use his name to earn wealth, the biggest sign of a lying scholar is that he alleges without proof and his helpers are the wicked among creations infamous for their inhumanity.

22 minutes ago, Sirius_Bright said:

Meaningful discussion with you is not possible. I tried to answer from last couple of pages but you resort to name calling and being disrespectful to everyone. 

I recall you doing that to my scholar comparing yourself to an ayatullah. I don't recall insulting you though. I ask you to quote me where I did that. 

22 minutes ago, Sirius_Bright said:

Apple and oranges. For Taqleed, Imam (عجّل الله تعالى فرجه الشريف) himself has asked us to follow the narrators of ahadith (Marja'a in modern terminology). That doesn't mean they're completely correct in every single thing. And it is even different when it comes to Aqaed. Scholars differ greatly in terms of Aqaed. Since it is not possible that Imam (عليه السلام) has told two different things, one scholar is definitely wrong. It does mean following a scholar ≠ following Ahlul Bayt (عليهم اسلام). As for Ali Khamenei, I have my reservations and so do other Shias and you should respect that. 

That is my point though. Although I ask you to provide me proof on where that means marja specifically? It means scholars not necessarily maraji. The reason I say following scholars is following Ahlul Bayt(عليه السلام) is partly because of the hadith like this one. The Ahlul Bayt(عليه السلام) themselves say to follow them and turn to them. Also it is about following the right scholars if you follow the wrong ones than that hadith does not apply shirazis will agree with me here except they will disagree on the persons I am talking about. So we know following the right scholars is following Ahlul Bayt(عليه السلام) cause we are following their commands. 

As for aqeeda generally our ulema disagreeing in aqeeda entirely for example our usool I deen are the same and we can learn that on our own.

but still even in aqeeda following the scholars is still following Ahlul Bayt (عليه السلام)

for example yasir habib has disagreements in aqeeda with certain scholars (putting it lightly) but his followers will claim following him is following Ahlul Bayt (عليه السلام) cause they believe he has the correct aqeeda or as good as it can get (they are wrong though).  

My point is even with aqeeda we can still say following a scholar is following Ahlul Bayt(عليه السلام) 

That hadith of Ahlul Bayt(عليه السلام) is telling us to go to the scholars for all Islamic issues. 

Lastly NO I will never respect peoples negative views on Imam Khamenei(ha) just like shirazis will never respect Imam Khamenei(ha). Your reservations are unjustified.

Edited by TryHard

8 minutes ago, TryHard said:

I recall you doing that to my scholar comparing yourself to an ayatullah. 

That was a joke. Even Shiachat Mod pointed out that was for laughter and not to be taken seriously. You don't get joke, do you?

10 minutes ago, TryHard said:

I don't recall insulting you though. I ask you to quote me where I did that

You are being disrespectful. Just read all your posts again and you'll understand... or maybe you won't understand because you think calling cult, Fadak TV crony, etc. are all respectful. 

13 minutes ago, TryHard said:

for example yasir habib has disagreements in aqeeda with certain scholars (putting it lightly) but his followers will claim following him is following Ahlul Bayt (عليه السلام) cause they believe he has the correct aqeeda or as good as it can get (they are wrong though).  

Yes. And you can agree/disagree with others based on Qur'an and Ahadith of Holy Ahlul Bayt (عليهم اسلام) and not because 'my favorite scholar can't be wrong '. Everyone 'can be' wrong except Holy Ahlul Bayt (عليهم اسلام). 

17 minutes ago, TryHard said:

Lastly NO I will never respect peoples negative views on Imam Khamenei(ha) just like shirazis will never respect Imam Khamenei(ha). Your reservations are unjustified.

Lol. Okay I'll think about it. Have a good day. 

3 hours ago, Sirius_Bright said:

That was a joke. Even Shiachat Mod pointed out that was for laughter and not to be taken seriously. You don't get joke, do you?

I felt like I and my marja were being mocked at. Anyways you started that and then I responded with yasir Habib (la)

You are being disrespectful. Just read all your posts again and you'll understand... or maybe you won't understand because you think calling cult, Fadak TV crony, etc. are all respectful. 

My argument was 1. You started it. and 2. I did not insult you personally from what I remember. 

Yes. And you can agree/disagree with others based on Qur'an and Ahadith of Holy Ahlul Bayt (عليهم اسلام) and not because 'my favorite scholar can't be wrong '. Everyone 'can be' wrong except Holy Ahlul Bayt (عليهم اسلام). 

see this is what I was talking about. I try and be as respectful as I can and address all your points and you reply in one or two sentences not addressing the rest of my arguments. 

Anyways My point of that was yes you can research the right path but after you will find certain scholars who have the right Aqeeda genarally and therefore following them would be okay. If you agree so far then the conclusion I am trying to make is that Following Them Would then Lead You To Following Ahlubayt (عليه السلام) therefore someone who follows Imam Khamenei(ha) would be following Ahlul Bayt (عليه السلام). Even following a marja is following Ahlul Bayt(عليه السلام) cause that is what they asked. So when Imam Khamenei(ha) and Sayed Sistani(ha) say public cursing like Yasir Habib is doing is unwise and should not be done we should follow that. Because following that is following Ahlul Bayt(عليه السلام). 

Edited by TryHard